Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:49:35 PM

Looks like the price of the coin is slowly going up, which is awesome and no major dumps in price. Very excited about this coin.

Plus every time I look at the forums, there are so many new pages and new interest in it. So hard to catch up but definitely worth reading.

I'm seeing something a little bit different. When I try set a price to buy some Onions, within seconds somebody comes and sets a better price by two Satoshi's with a bid for 400+ Onions. This was last night. It's basically forcing me to buy it at higher price. Then others come are foced to buy at at higher price, until the price was .00031499, and then the person who was doing this removes all his sell others and dumps the coin, having the price go back down to .0002500.

Such a person I would assume would also come here to talk about how it's a good opportunity to buy.

Not that I'm saying that's you, just explaining how it works.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bumblebee24

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:54:34 PM

Looks like the price of the coin is slowly going up, which is awesome and no major dumps in price. Very excited about this coin.

Plus every time I look at the forums, there are so many new pages and new interest in it. So hard to catch up but definitely worth reading.

I'm seeing something a little bit different. When I try set a price to buy some Onions, within seconds somebody comes and sets a better price by two Satoshi's with a bid for 400+ Onions. This was last night. It's basically forcing me to buy it at higher price. Then others come are foced to buy at at higher price, until the price was .00031499, and then the person who was doing this removes all his sell others and dumps the coin, having the price go back down to .0002500.

Such a person I would assume would also come here to talk about how it's a good opportunity to buy.

Happens with any coin, day/night traders. They make hundreds of trades a day just to make a few coins extra.
botija

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:59:40 PM

Happens with any coin, day/night traders. They make hundreds of trades a day just to make a few coins extra.

It's annoying though. Not good for coins when a person is playing such games. It actually decreases the value of the coins, even with the momentarily pump.

I was warning against this back when the coin reached $5, even though I bought at a lot cheaper, that screwed over a lot of people.
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:03:31 PM

It's annoying though. Not good for coins when a person is playing such games. It actually decreases the value of the coins, even with the momentarily pump.

I was warning against this back when the coin reached $5, even though I bought at a lot cheaper, that screwed over a lot of people.

You were getting played by a bot.   It didnt sound like a very smart bot either and you could have worked it into buying a sell order. I dont find them
annoying i find them useful for selling my coins at a much higher rate than just dumping on the buy orders.
botija

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:16:14 PM

You were getting played by a bot.   It didnt sound like a very smart bot either and you could have worked it into buying a sell order. I dont find them
annoying i find them useful for selling my coins at a much higher rate than just dumping on the buy orders.

I didn't get played, I bought all the coins that I bought at .00025 area, and refused to buy the rest at a higher price.

I find price manipulation annoying because as someone who legit cares about people I hate that people that don't know any better get their money taken away from them.

I'm talking about people who lost buying at $4 plus and such. And dislike people like the person who I originally responded to doing ICO scams, if you read his trust reference.

Without such pumps Onion would be at a higher price now.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:36:25 PM

I didn't get played, I bought all the coins that I bought at .00025 area, and refused to buy the rest at a higher price.

I find price manipulation annoying because as someone who legit cares about people I hate that people that don't know any better get their money taken away from them.

I'm talking about people who lost buying at $4 plus and such. And dislike people like the person who I originally responded to doing ICO scams, if you read his trust reference.

Without such pumps Onion would be at a higher price now.

This situation is not only for DeepOnion, every coin are in same train on this point of view.

Hi i dont agree people dont lost buying at 4$, Onion will worth more letter. If it was for install buy / sell is a loss.
If is for holding you just have to wait Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:40:17 PM

Nice guys you are doing a good job
Hope we can be united and support deeponion as much as we love it
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

New social Media accounts for ARABS have been added, Moderated and operated by me Smiley
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/the-official-deeponion-social-media-for-arabs.2631/
Don't forget to take a look, Suggest a modification if needed and thanks
sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:02:28 PM

Yes, it's good that the price has stayed above 25k following this last airdrop.
I was worried it was going to go below 20k and stay there.
Even had a mini-pump today which shows there is still interested buyers out there.
Unfortunately that large 6 BTC wall is still there at 50k and I think that's holding the price back a bit.
That order needs to be broken up and spread out.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:03:42 PM

Good news
now we have 266 active

so we restored 17 or 18

Total Number of Active Users : 266
Total Number of Users Awaiting Confirmation : 2
Total Number Rejected Users : 344

https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

I want to know ,
 how many people dump at this airdrop?

https://deeponion.info/

you can check it at here .

Yes I know,

but my ask is for this week. I see one guy dump

Well at last I've finished it. Your query can be answered. I didn't thought this could take me some time to make.
This sheet automatically updates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qkaiYCbEvXRi79kd_AaB5b63vDt-RqU2a0uUFOT8A9U/edit?usp=sharing

It even shows who moved more than 90% of wallet this week.

If anyone find this useful I won't mind. If you want to donate some onions   Smiley.

brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:08:14 PM

Even had a mini-pump today which shows there is still interested buyers out there.
Unfortunately that large 6 BTC wall is still there at 50k and I think that's holding the price back a bit.

Mate, you need to edit your signature it should point to your bct id (#) you need to edit those "XXXXX" after ref= with that, check mine.
Lumining

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:14:35 PM

Well at last I've finished it. Your query can be answered. I didn't thought this could take me some time to make.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qkaiYCbEvXRi79kd_AaB5b63vDt-RqU2a0uUFOT8A9U/edit?usp=sharing

Wow really nice! I always love to take a look at some graphs. Great job and also very informative.
So it will be updated automatically next friday?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lumining

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:20:39 PM

What's the "number of persons" ? It's clearly not the weekly participants and I wonder what these persons stand for?
(Need to click on the link to see the full sheet.)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ssb883

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:37:49 PM

Wow really nice! I always love to take a look at some graphs. Great job and also very informative.

Yes it does. Also any change in price from coinmarketcap and change of balance.
It looks like 3 persons already won't make it to the 10th rounds due to movement of airdrop balance.
Those remaining are strong DeepOnion Spartans.

What's the "number of persons" ? It's clearly not the weekly participants and I wonder what these persons stand for?

Ah the number of persons tells how many persons are able to participate to how many rounds of airdrops.
Like for instance, currently for the nine rounds finished, 62 persons are able to participate all nine rounds.

Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:51:02 PM

It looks like 3 persons already won't make it to the 10th rounds due to movement of airdrop balance.

Ah the number of persons tells how many persons are able to participate to how many rounds of airdrops.
Like for instance, currently for the nine rounds finished, 62 persons are able to participate all nine rounds.

It seems we cant select by our self what "week" we want to be showed on case "I25"

I dont understand your answer about "numbers of persons", i understand this number show how much people is here from round 1 and hold Onion. How can he grown from week 7 to week 8.

And your details page is awesome Wink A bit long to load but really awesome!

Holders from week 5, dumped never, received 2 Wink

Here we go 10 Onion's for you Sir.

txID : 0c495bccdaf2ef3bda8d31f2690c38f37fa8132f7b1e586c84bdb418a07a56dc

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lumining

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:52:50 PM

Okay great I got it, thank you very much.

sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:57:52 PM

Mate, you need to edit your signature it should point to your bct id (#) you need to edit those "XXXXX" after ref= with that, check mine.

Ah yeah, thanks.
Just ranked up and forgot about doing that when I changed my sig.
Probably not going to make any difference as I got blacklisted.
Still holding though.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:14:07 AM

I am pretty certain that the people left within airdrop are the strong holders now. There were some A*hole dumpers who sold it really quick.. but now the dumpers are barely 3-4 .. which is really manageable.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:15:16 AM

Ah yeah, thanks.
Still holding though.

If thats the only reason then your case is very clean. It should be reinstated really fast. Make sure you contact the devs directly. And make sure that there is literally no other reason for being blacklisted
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:22:09 AM

Ah yeah, thanks.
Still holding though.

If thats the only reason then your case is very clean. It should be reinstated really fast. Make sure you contact the devs directly. And make sure that there is literally no other reason for being blacklisted

Hey maxmad_x,  ive got blacklisted for unknown reasons on the last airdrop was in the last 3-4, i didn't changed anything.  How can i contact a dev for reviewing this, or maybe you could.  I havent figured out the procedure to be re-evaluated in this case.  You can check my profile, wallet i'm clean.

Thanks alot
Pages: « 1 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: