Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:02:41 AM

Hello everyone,

I just read the 2nd newsletter explanation of the upcoming DeepSend feature:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-explained.2203/

It's a good read and it looks like, that there will be nodes with Mixers and Guarantors.
"- nodes will act randomly as Mixer or Guarantor
- such nodes will have to hold a certain minimum balance in"

Do you know how many coins we need to run a node? Is there any reward for the node, when you act as a mixer or gurantor?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.
If any two nodes are online will be enough for DeepSend to function. Mixers and guarantors will get extra ONIONs by participating the transactions so people keeping their wallet online with high balances will have a chance to get these extra ONION rewards from each of the transactions they participated. Exact details we will announce later. We hope it will promote more people to keep wallets 24 hours online and this will allow stronger and faster network and also stronger Tor Network. This means more security and anonymity or Freedom for everyone.  It is much better for people to protect their wallet transactions from sites like blockseer.com, when more people found out the potential risks we think more people will move to DeepOnion's advanced safe network and use DeepSend secure transaction system. We also develop our own innovation DeepTrust lately.

Very nice information. Guys we better let our wallets open for staking all the time to get more chances of the extra ONION rewards from DeepSend function.

Let us all stake, for a stronger and faster DeepOnion network just like what dev crypto-rainbow said. Thank you dev for this information. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:23:05 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 03:33:15 AM by kissmarx

hey people, posted the country/continent poll on steemit
can you help to answeR?
let's try to map the onions Cheesy

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/have-you-heard-about-deeponion-i-m-making-a-poll-to-check-where-are-the-onions-around-the-world-please-answer-it-d

Hi! Beautifully written man! I enjoyed reading your article about DeepOnion. I enjoyed reading some of your other articles too. I'm glad to find out that we have some common taste for cryptocurrencies.

I have upvoted and re-steemed your articles.

Keep up the good work man! Cool
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:25:57 AM

I'm confused.

"We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion."

I followed the requirements. Signature is setup correctly, forum account created and all the necessary information submitted. What am I doing wrong?

@maxking

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:28:22 AM

I'm a newbie. This deeponion looks interesting to me. I will invest when I have some buying on bitcoin. I will be dividing because of also buying other coins that also stake in POS mining. Thank you. Maybe I will ask later how to things when I don't or if ever I don't understand things here. Thanks again people.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:36:15 AM

who have not voted yet, check this out. Vote for best logo\avatar DeepOnion

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/vote-for-the-best-logo-avatar.2650/

monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:37:00 AM

When do the week 1 members receive the founders reward? At the end of the 40 weeks of the airdrop?

This is a good idea, hope dev team will prepare a founder reward for those who received all 40 rounds of airdrop  Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:43:26 AM

Rowenta01 = Dumper?

This is me, and the block explorer bug .. I have not sold any DeepOnion!

I had mistakenly given a Novaexchange address, and my account still has a balance of 1373 DeepOnion. I wanted to change the address to put it on my wallet that stake but I could not, it was too late, I was enrolled with this address ...

But the blockchain explorer says the opposite ... I had the same problem with another currency crypto.

My friend this is sad to know how really happened. The blockexplorer has no bug.
This is why never use for airdrop a wallet address from an exchange because it is the exchange admin that is in control.
And once the exchange admin moved your coins from the wallet you provided for airdrop that is subject for airdrop violation.
The balance we see in exchange are numbers provided by exchange but not what is in wallet.
It is important you found out this soon maybe there exists a fix. However this I'm not so sure.

It is unfortunate for some people why they use the address from exchanges as their airdrop address. The very disadvantage from this way is that you have no total control of the exchange address even though it is tied to your account in the exchange.

In all the times, the best way to store your coins, to receive from airdrops, as well as for staking them, is by having your own wallet. Use the addresses from your wallet for bounty, and airdrop purposes. Activate coin control for you to be majority in control of your addresses in your wallet.
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:49:48 AM

Very lucky to see this post, there will be empty place to focus on the crowd, to attract our attention.
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:56:25 AM

I'm confused.

"We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion."

I followed the requirements. Signature is setup correctly, forum account created and all the necessary information submitted. What am I doing wrong?

Your case  after i checked your posts may be low quality post ,1 liner
i see so many people like you when join airdrop
If you want dev team consider your case , i think you may join our forum official , you can tell or post something helpful our community, after we have review your case on forum official
Now  dev team open review and so many user accept for deeponion airdrop on forum official
I hope you don't miss this airdrop ,quickly and join with our community .
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

I'm a newbie. This deeponion looks interesting to me. I will invest when I have some buying on bitcoin. I will be dividing because of also buying other coins that also stake in POS mining. Thank you. Maybe I will ask later how to things when I don't or if ever I don't understand things here. Thanks again people.

You will no regret.

You can buy Onions in https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

1 dollar right now, and it will be x10 in some future for sure.

You can also do some bounties, you can get onions every week.

In some time we will see Deep Send on Deep Onion, thats a good enhancement to privacy. You cansee how the dev team is doing a nice work here.

Deep Trust is another project to be implemented in the future.

Check my videos Wink

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=kO2Yywpr7AU
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=1GcfUx0hXDs

Check the roadmap Wink

https://deeponion.org/

marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:57:51 AM

I'm confused.

Probably very little activity, posting in the last few weeks. They are very strick here when it comes to this. Perhaps also some of the comments are simple one liners.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:02:14 AM

Xsinx is himself a greatest gift from the community for us, so far, i don't know what we could do without him. He works like not one person but 10, 20.  Thanks to his good job we cleaned a lot of fraudster, cheater and social media campaigns, forums everything moving just nice with his leadership. Community, know your friend and good care with him. I want to see him happy.

Let's keep up

I totally agree dev. I can see how @xsinx works for the whole DeepOnion community. His efforts are way beyond the average person. He does his job very well and so he deserves his rewards. The community is a lot cleaner because of his efforts.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

To all people, just be patient when you are banned, and have your case under review because the moderators are working their best to examine your case. So in the meantime, just do your best to do good in the community. And when final decision is concluded, just accept it and move on to the next chapter of life. It's better to be always positive and never get bitter about things. Remember friends, there's an ancient saying, "it's bad to fud because karma sucks".
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:17:46 AM

Before a couple of minutes, a PM Just showed up in Bitcointalk,
I were upset, i opened the PM and BOOOM !
I'm Accepted in airdrops Cheesy

Thanks DO, Will Show the real work in the upcoming days Cheesy
Wait and see ♥ , Made my eyes blown with tears Smiley I wont forget this day Smiley
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:18:48 AM

Wait and see ♥ , Made my eyes blown with tears Smiley I wont forget this day Smiley

Congratulations FaucetKING you deserve it! Thank you for being a great contribution to the DeepOnion community! Smiley
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:23:46 AM

Xsinx is himself a greatest gift from the community for us, so far, i don't know what we could do without him. He works like not one person but 10, 20.  Thanks to his good job we cleaned a lot of fraudster, cheater and social media campaigns, forums everything moving just nice with his leadership. Community, know your friend and good care with him. I want to see him happy.

Let's keep up

I totally agree dev. I can see how @xsinx works for the whole DeepOnion community. His efforts are way beyond the average person. He does his job very well and so he deserves his rewards. The community is a lot cleaner because of his efforts.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

To all people, just be patient when you are banned, and have your case under review because the moderators are working their best to examine your case. So in the meantime, just do your best to do good in the community. And when final decision is concluded, just accept it and move on to the next chapter of life. It's better to be always positive and never get bitter about things. Remember friends, there's an ancient saying, "it's bad to fud because karma sucks".

Not only Xsinx but other moderators are also working hard these days in order for DeepOnions to become a huge success.  They clear our doubts and reply whenever we ask them our queries.  Cryptomaster is another moderator among others in moderators team who most of the time are very active in DeepOnion forum.  

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:26:17 AM

Congratulations. lol.
Don't get all teary eyed on us. Or was it that freshly minted ONION you bit into?
Hope to join you soon, but that might take a miracle. lmao
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:27:21 AM

You are very active DeepOnion supporter. You should be part of the airdrops. congratulations Cool

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:33:36 AM

Congratulations FaucetKING you deserve it! Thank you for being a great contribution to the DeepOnion community! Smiley

You are very active DeepOnion supporter. You should be part of the airdrops. congratulations Cool

Congratulations. lol.
Don't get all teary eyed on us. Or was it that freshly minted ONION you bit into?
Hope to join you soon, but that might take a miracle. lmao

Thanks Buddys, This really have made my day !
I showed some interest by writing some articles, Creating a twitter account and a youtube channel For arabs !
Managed an arabic thread, And designed some "LOW-Quality" Pictures for DO Community because i'm just trying to get back my skills on PS Cheesy

And BOOM, The Dev Team Made My day Smiley
thanks Do Community ♥
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:36:42 AM

Exactly the same happened to me 2 days ago!
Welcome in the club  Cool Cool
Ands thanks again to all devs and mods who work so hard! Hope to see you on the first Onion member meeting, I'll spend you a drink  Wink Tongue

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:38:45 AM

I'm confused.

i dont know what is the reason you are not accepted for the airdrop but I can see that your signature is not correct. You need to replace XXXXX in your signature with your bitcointalk id. The bitcointalk id is the numbers you see in your browser address bar when you go to your profile. Your id is 117822
Pages: « 1 ... 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: