Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto_Profits

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:16:11 PM

How many coins are people receiving in the airdrops?

There is a dashboard breaking down all of the Airdrop info thus far. It's actually pretty cool  Cool

https://deeponion.info/

cool, thanks alot
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:32:19 PM

Hi onion community. I have a big problem hoping someone (maybe support) could help out.  
I try to register to DeepOnion forum to apply for airdrop. Made the account... can lock into it but have to verify my email adress.

Now here comes the strange part.

Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to *****@**.**. <---- notice the last dot? Could be end of sentence though  Huh
Resend Confirmation Email

No Email is getting ever send! Doesn`t matter if i hit resend!
Double checked my profile, everthing ok with the email adress in Onion Forum.

I don`t get it could really need some help here cause i can`t even post in the support section or anywhere in Onion Forum since ... i guess my Email needs to get verified first.
Totally lost here  Huh

You can update (change) email from contact details
https://deeponion.org/community/account/contact-details

I tried to but as i said they want to have it confirmed via first email adress... see the dilemma?

Iam also kind of afraid that if i register with another email service that i get blacklisted right away since they already have my onion adress... LOL  Roll Eyes
any thoughts on this?

GMX causes some troubles with DeepOnion forum mails. A moderator should be able to manually change your address though. PM one of them and I'm sure they will assist you.

Thank you. I will give it a try. Hopefully someone will answer.

blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:32:45 PM

One thing is I can vouch for NovaExchange.com. I have bought over $3000 worth of onions these last couple of days with no issues.

I then transfer them to my deeponion desktop wallet for safety as I would suggest not holding your onions on an exchange. I also feel bad for all the people in the community that got scammed by that other exchange bittrex. If that happened to me it would've been a big hit on my financial situation.

Actually it was Bitzure not Bittrex that scammed people. That would really be a shame if it WAS Bittrex because listing on Bittrex would send this coin in its first orbit Tongue

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:34:45 PM

You'll see receive a couple of hundred weekly - based on my own experience as a senior BCT member. There isn't that much difference though, between member ranks that is.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

One thing is I can vouch for NovaExchange.com. I have bought over $3000 worth of onions these last couple of days with no issues.

I then transfer them to my deeponion desktop wallet for safety as I would suggest not holding your onions on an exchange. I also feel bad for all the people in the community that got scammed by that other exchange bittrex. If that happened to me it would've been a big hit on my financial situation.

Actually it was Bitzure not Bittrex that scammed people. That would really be a shame if it WAS Bittrex because listing on Bittrex would send this coin in its first orbit Tongue

Please be careful and do not confuse Bittrex with Bitzure. Bittrex is a standup exchange that we hope to get listed on. It is even better than Poloniex in terms of support and tech.

Bitzure on the other hand.....stay away. I only lost 30 Onions as a litmus test.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

There is a dashboard breaking down all of the Airdrop info thus far. It's actually pretty cool  Cool

https://deeponion.info/

Whomever made that website did a great job! The only thing I didn't like is that I'm so very very low on the rich list. Think he can change that for me? Hahaha Wink

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

Depends but so far I have received anywhere from $500 to $750 based on rank and promotions. I have received a total of nearly $5,000

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:45:02 PM

DeepOnion conceptual network connection design  wallpaper. Cheesy

#HybridCryptocurrency
#DeepOnion

Wow The picture is amazing , I'll use it for the next bounty post facebook/campaign 
thanks!
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

I must say that I have not seen a coin with so much user interaction, people helping each other out. This is so important for a coin to succeed. Keep it up! Smiley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

I can give some (early) good news under attacks of the scam exchange, we are non stop developing extra ordinary market place and exchange environment. together with moderator team. Let me introduce you this early quick news

Meet with our Escrow Credits system
Escrows Donates official forum manager- its secured public wallet- You buy safe (Smarter Escrow System)

And coming soon Special Forums Credits?
We will give you better than steem like (content payer) platforms Smiley  And you will be able to transfer these credits between users.

Even there we have anonymous transfer between users (See above Someone sent you 8 ONION)

And you can exchange Forum credits with Escrow Credits or ONION
and the in the future you will be able to withdraw ONIONs and load...

You will get everything you need in new upcoming marketplace forums.

Further more new block chain technology will be announce to world. We call it DeepTrust, Our block-chain dev team innovation you will learn it first time from us.

Success isn't just about what you accomplish in your life, it's about what you inspire others to do.

That is amazing, good work! Do you know when this will go live?

And how does the escrow work, will another forum member be the escrow partner?
It is actually online but only forum mods can see details and use.

We are in days away from the launch for members.
Also the first escrows will be our forum moderators, who want to participate https://deeponion.org/community/moderators/
 they are all in airdrops, future (after test period finishes) we can accept new escrows for about 100 ONION donation.

Great idea ... So wallets will be integrated in the website? Really awesome Smiley
zeroarmy

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:07:20 PM

Hi onion community. I have a big problem hoping someone (maybe support) could help out.  
I try to register to DeepOnion forum to apply for airdrop. Made the account... can lock into it but have to verify my email adress.

Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to *****@**.**. <---- notice the last dot? Could be end of sentence though  Huh

I don`t get it could really need some help here cause i can`t even post in the support section or anywhere in Onion Forum since ... i guess my Email needs to get verified first.
Totally lost here  Huh

I tried to but as i said they want to have it confirmed via first email adress... see the dilemma?

Iam also kind of afraid that if i register with another email service that i get blacklisted right away since they already have my onion adress... LOL  Roll Eyes
any thoughts on this?

GMX causes some troubles with DeepOnion forum mails. A moderator should be able to manually change your address though. PM one of them and I'm sure they will assist you.

Any idea on the moderators? Wrote to crypto-rainbow but maybe he is just the campain manager. Sorry for the inconvenience.

abigdump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:10:03 PM

gonna join airdrop will lack of post in last week ban me or does it start from when you join thanks in advance
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:12:58 PM

Totally lost here  Huh

any thoughts on this?

Any idea on the moderators? Wrote to crypto-rainbow but maybe he is just the campain manager. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I guess you can't write a message on the deeponion forum to a moderator when your email is not confirmed. If you don't want to wait for a response of cryptorainbow, you can also send them an email explaining your problem. Here's their mail: info@deeponion.org
Could also be that the bot sending out the mails is a little slow and you'll get it only in some hours...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:14:54 PM

gonna join airdrop will lack of post in last week ban me or does it start from when you join thanks in advance
You mean you tried to apply with not enough posts here on the BCT forum? Then you'll get banned.
Your question/English is really hard to understand.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abigdump

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:17:17 PM

You mean you tried to apply with not enough posts here on the BCT forum? Then you'll get banned.
Your question/English is really hard to understand.
thank you just what i needed to know
abigdump

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:25:31 PM

when i go to apply wont let me put bitcoin profile number in anybody else had this happen thanks
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:30:56 PM

I've already posted this in onion forum, anyway, here it is:

There should be a bonus for people who don't dump the coins after the signagure campaign is over. For ex. month after, no dump, then bonus

I love this idea, think it is just brilliant. Would prevent dumpers even more, and increase the hodlers we have. Although if I read correctly DeepSend is going to incentivize holding

as well! Anxiously awaiting the details on DeepSend, another fine reason to continue to hold!
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:35:47 PM

when i go to apply wont let me put bitcoin profile number in anybody else had this happen thanks

Check your DeepOnion forum profile. There are spots to add this information. Fill in the correct fields, update your profile, then try to apply.

theuploader

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:50:04 PM

Here's another wallpaper made by me but with the dark version of deeponion logo haha  Cheesy
Hope you like it, Don't hesitate express your point of view about it.
I'm here to hear you..  Grin

Thinking about Deeponion
[/b]

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:53:42 PM

I can give some (early) good news under attacks of the scam exchange, we are non stop developing extra ordinary market place and exchange environment. together with moderator team. Let me introduce you this early quick news

Meet with our Escrow Credits system
Escrows Donates official forum manager- its secured public wallet- You buy safe (Smarter Escrow System)

And coming soon Special Forums Credits?
We will give you better than steem like (content payer) platforms Smiley  And you will be able to transfer these credits between users.

Even there we have anonymous transfer between users (See above Someone sent you 8 ONION)

And you can exchange Forum credits with Escrow Credits or ONION
and the in the future you will be able to withdraw ONIONs and load...

You will get everything you need in new upcoming marketplace forums.

Further more new block chain technology will be announce to world. We call it DeepTrust, Our block-chain dev team innovation you will learn it first time from us.

Success isn't just about what you accomplish in your life, it's about what you inspire others to do.

Eagerly waiting to test it.  It looks very interesting

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: