Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:44:50 AM

Hm so thang long sold all his coins...

What happend first supertee and now thang long...

I remember when thang long said to me couple weeks back that
i should end asking here for my airdrop issue, but now he is
first to dump coins...

But im still here, allthought i didnt recieve airdrop for 5 weeks i am here.
And still support ONION. Cheesy
5 weeks without any response !!! That's a lot of time to be ignored.

This make me feel that i should forget about getting into this air drop thing in the first place.
It's getting harder although i thought it's getting easier, i'm so confused right now, more confused when i read such posts (you're a Senior though).

Started to loose hope again to join this Onion community.

5 weeks !!! That's lots of time to spend in here (or anywhere else) in the hope they accept you, wow...

I will say like this... Dont loose hope and join community...
You will not regret it... Nothing was made in few weeks.
You just hold on and support onion and you will
be rewarded.

Like i said im believer and fighter, wont give up no metter what.
I support onion from first day and wont stop even if i have 300 ICO COINS
THX

I'm a big supporter of DeepOnion and never dumped my coins. I'm also supporting the network by staking it everyday almost 24/7. However, there are some questions I want to ask to the community. I was blacklisted 3 weeks ago for unknown reason. And I want to join again for the airdrop. But for some reason I was banned in the DeepOnion.org forum. I don't know what's the reason for me being banned.

I would just like to know why I was banned in the deeponion.org forum?

Also, like you my friend, I'm a believer and a fighter for DeepOnion and will keep my coins because still I want to join for the airdrops and also be part of the founding members. So I'm just looking for answers about this mystery. Can anyone shed a light? It will be greatly appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:45:17 AM

first to dump coins...

We will have casualties along the way, that's unfortunate but at the same time we getting more people to join the drop with the recent changes. Be strong man I'm sure your valiant support wont go unnoticed. Keep up  Grin
scott0577

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:45:30 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 04:14:04 AM by scott0577

I've been here since the 1st airdrop now all the sudden I have been Blacklisted..Why?

Hi @scott0577

I just checked your post history start page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=240361;sa=showPosts;start=0

Your message on: September 21, 2017, 02:03:18 AM on page 2 of your history on bitcointalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg22054144#msg22054144

Your next message was on: September 28, 2017, 02:48:35 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg22302168#msg22302168

Then you made another 4 up to the 29th in support of DeepOnion.

That is not 10 in a week, come on mate i know you, the rule is 10valid / supportive  messages a week with 50 characters in each.

I dont think it was criticising thang, we have all done that to some extent. Just post more thats all.

Hold up you have to post 10 times a week on this board (Deeponion) here on bitcointalk?

I don't think so. 10 posts means that you can post anywhere in BitcoinTalk. You can check some other issues. I will try to find out the reason.
I just edited this post... I will post more on this board  definitely up to 10 times a week for airdrop sake..Will I need to reapply?  thanks for your help
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:45:54 AM

Not sure why I am blacklisted? There was a problem with my signature which I fixed. Contacted one of the mods, but still nothing. Can I re-apply again or should I give up on this airdrop?

For the past week, You have 7 qualified posts on Sep23 . You need know the bursting posts rules. You can check the requirements on official forum. https://deeponion.org/community/
Just for your information, you can check by youself.

What exactly is considered "burst posting"? I only come on the forums maybe 1-2x a day myself.. so i tend to check all of my watched threads and browse for more and post a handful of times within a certain span, a couple times a day at most.  I have been accepted and all is good.. I just dont want to do anything that could possibly get me looked at wrongly..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:47:21 AM

Not sure why I am blacklisted? There was a problem with my signature which I fixed. Contacted one of the mods, but still nothing. Can I re-apply again or should I give up on this airdrop?
Maybe you can re-apply again or unbanned  if you active on deeponion forum official  .

I know so many people has been unbanned and come back whitelist  ,if they join  on deeponion forum official, i hope you  will become a  supporter and mod will consider  .

gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:50:15 AM

For the past week, You have 7 qualified posts on Sep23 . You need know the bursting posts rules. You can check the requirements on official forum. https://deeponion.org/community/

What exactly is considered "burst posting"? I only come on the forums maybe 1-2x a day myself.. so i tend to check all of my watched threads and browse for more and post a handful of times within a certain span, a couple times a day at most.  I have been accepted and all is good.. I just dont want to do anything that could possibly get me looked at wrongly..

You're burst posting if you post all your messages in a short period of time.  Like 10 messages in the same hour.   Try to come once or twice per day every day or once in a while.
wendelllee

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:51:33 AM

first to dump coins...

5 weeks without any response !!! That's a lot of time to be ignored.

This make me feel that i should forget about getting into this air drop thing in the first place.
It's getting harder although i thought it's getting easier, i'm so confused right now, more confused when i read such posts (you're a Senior though).

Started to loose hope again to join this Onion community.

5 weeks !!! That's lots of time to spend in here (or anywhere else) in the hope they accept you, wow...

I will say like this... Dont loose hope and join community...
You will not regret it... Nothing was made in few weeks.
You just hold on and support onion and you will
be rewarded.

Like i said im believer and fighter, wont give up no metter what.
I support onion from first day and wont stop even if i have 300 ICO COINS
THX

I'm a big supporter of DeepOnion and never dumped my coins. I'm also supporting the network by staking it everyday almost 24/7. However, there are some questions I want to ask to the community. I was blacklisted 3 weeks ago for unknown reason. And I want to join again for the airdrop. But for some reason I was banned in the DeepOnion.org forum. I don't know what's the reason for me being banned.

I would just like to know why I was banned in the deeponion.org forum?

Also, like you my friend, I'm a believer and a fighter for DeepOnion and will keep my coins because still I want to join for the airdrops and also be part of the founding members. So I'm just looking for answers about this mystery. Can anyone shed a light? It will be greatly appreciated!

Buddy, for the week from Sep 23 to Sep 28, you have 7 qualified posts, are you still active in this forum and official forum?
wendelllee

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:55:24 AM

You're burst posting if you post all your messages in a short period of time.  Like 10 messages in the same hour.   Try to come once or twice per day every day or once in a while.

For your information, I copy the link from our official forum about bursting posts required by Deeper. Please check
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/burst-posting.1459/#post-25334
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:20:00 AM

Question. If one is rejected from the airdrop, and after appealing weeks later one is not put back in. Is that person in danger of being reinstated many weeks later?

I'm worried of getting reinstated say in a month, not know, thus getting black listed for moving on to a different campaign.
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:22:35 AM

You're burst posting if you post all your messages in a short period of time.  Like 10 messages in the same hour.   Try to come once or twice per day every day or once in a while.

For your information, I copy the link from our official forum about bursting posts required by Deeper. Please check
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/burst-posting.1459/#post-25334

Cool thank you, gigabyted explained it pretty well to me over the discord chat but this helps a lot too.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:40:36 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 03:26:30 AM by kamalsharma100

DeepVault (Old name DeepTrust) Coming Soon
Happy News!

Details will be revealed in coming days &
dev team is testing the feature and will be released in 1-2 weeks

This new feature is going to rock the crypto world.  If I am right it is going to be the feature no other coin has ever come up with.  Could not think the wallet is going to look even better with one more icon in it.  Thanks devs

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
cryptoroo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:45:29 AM

Will DeepOnion be going on any other exchanges soon?
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:55:08 AM

helps you to make sure important documents are  ??  and ??

hmmm, you guys are teasing us haha
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:00:08 AM

so many people be ban just because the id ref=xxxxx did not replace your own id, i think they need to look at the posts carefully ,not just came here and say why  i was blacklist.no why ,becuse you do not know the rules .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:00:08 AM

Will DeepOnion be going on any other exchanges soon?

Possibly! All depends on the community and where people want to see the coin listed. Some of the major exchanges will have to wait until the airdrop is completed.

I personally like having it on NovaExchange only for the time being. The forums are using a new escrow function for people to trade there, and Nova doesnt have enough buy support for the devs to dump. Gives even the biggest of FUD'ers peace of mind.  Cheesy

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:04:59 AM

So still no airdrop ?  Was checking and still no coins received.... :[  Well I suppose its not a big problem on the official forum they say 1 or 2 days.   
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:21:57 AM

So still no airdrop ?  Was checking and still no coins received.... :[  Well I suppose its not a big problem on the official forum they say 1 or 2 days.   

What exactly happened?
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:28:47 AM

What exactly happened?

You all should join official DeepOnion forum to see what is happening.  By the way, here is the reason:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/delay-in-airdrop.3414/

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

What exactly happened?

the main dev looking after the drop had some sort of emergency. But as usual we'll see them keep to their word and deliver in a couple of days as stated.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:33:48 AM

Hopefully it wasn't something really bad then. These types of life things happen. Could happen to airdrop participants.
Pages: « 1 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: