Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 [1265] 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:43:40 PM

Guys, The DO Community website is Offline for me ! The VPS or the Hosting Plan should be Upgraded in order to be able to accept this huge traffic coming in !
Please contact the devs and make them aware of this problem !
It already happened 4 times for me in the last 24 Hrs !
We dont use vps or general hosting but cdn supported server with high capacity. We will move own cluster system with private netwok soon. We work right now at background and upgraded some systems, we need to be ready to welcome loads of new traffic. We have always growing amount of traffic as expected.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

Bummer.. tried to apply for the airdrops just now. Downloaded the wallet..  Cool created the Deeponion.conf file to get it working Grin, got myself registered on the Deeponion forum  Cheesy, found out where I could retrieve (aka read) my account-ID on Bitcointalk  Roll Eyes and.. couldn't set the needed signature because I'm still just a newbie..  Cry

But hey, we live, we learn! And learn again I did..

Hopefully I'll make the member-status just in time for the final airdrops!

Wish me luck  Cool

See y'all later!

Actually you have to reach Jr.member status to get AirDrop Wink

It will take you 1 month and half or a bit less now.

AirDrop is allowed to user registered before 1 September, but this limit will probably be pushed, be patient and active on both forum.

Welcome in our community.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

Guys, The DO Community website is Offline for me ! The VPS or the Hosting Plan should be Upgraded in order to be able to accept this huge traffic coming in !
We dont use vps or general hosting but cdn supported server with high capacity. We will move own cluster system with private netwok soon. We work right now at background and upgraded some systems, we need to be ready to welcome loads of new traffic.

Build on CDN ? ...

You amaze me more and more, we have really efficient dev's and it's crew Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:52:47 PM

We dont use vps or general hosting but cdn supported server with high capacity. We will move own cluster system with private netwok soon. We work right now at background and upgraded some systems, we need to be ready to welcome loads of new traffic. We have growing amount of traffic as expected.

Yeah! That should be awesome ! Already know that devs are hardly trying to fullfill the promises about the DeepVault, Deepsend and The New exchanger .
An Awesome work delivered by the devs until this moment, keep up !
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

✓Airdrop round 1 - 10
✓10 valid post, 50 characters
✓Signature
✓Avatar
✓Onion address

Today:
"Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason"

Good job!!!
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

Have you gotten your stakes coins when you open your wallet and leave it for around 1 - 3 hours running? It seems that it doesn't have to be running all the time, but one can get ONIONS while it runs short periods of time also? or is this something cumulative from when the wallet was opened and didn't finish staking?...

How many INIONS would a person get from staking in 24 hours having their computer unlocked and running?
Your weight is constantly building when it is unlocked, and in staking mode. It keeps track and builds on the last time you were in staking mode. It doesn't grow when the wallet is closed or locked.

Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

That's more than a few projects in progress, nice work devs. This thing is getting serious now.
DeepVault, Deepsend and The New exchanger I would like to use those DeepOnion products.

eshacosha

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:06:17 PM

Look my articles, more than 25 articles about Deep Onion lol.

Grin

Im a Bounty Machine  Grin Grin

https://steemit.com/@vaas123

Thanks for the Airdrop! My first Airdrop since i joined this project!

hahaha, great job boy. you are the kind of person that DeepOnion needs. Keep writing more and more so we can reach the 10 K of users very soon. However I dont know if these kind of articles are a bit repetitive since I'm very sure that I read it these before with very tiny differents.

Whatever, keep working and hold your Onions

jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:08:46 PM

Interesting thread to read, I'm joining the "Hold your onions" crowd - now why didn't I think of this before Cool

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:32:17 PM

hahaha, great job boy. you are the kind of person that DeepOnion needs. Keep writing more and more so we can reach the 10 K of users very soon. However I dont know if these kind of articles are a bit repetitive since I'm very sure that I read it these before with very tiny differents.

Whatever, keep working and hold your Onions

They are not repetititve. I write everything because one idea comes to my mind. I see a lot of copy/paste and my articles dont are like that.

Yes, i wrote a lot but the thing is, nobody is doing it (just a few users).

UnknownX

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:52:52 PM

✓Airdrop round 1 - 10
✓Signature
✓Avatar
✓Onion address

Today:

Good job!!!

Maybe this will help:

Ensure you have :
1. Posted 10 messages on bitcointalk a week, with a minimum of 50 characters, (not words), in each post, in support of deeponion. The majority must be in any of the main crypto ANN threads.

2. Not sold or moved more than 10% out of our airdrop wallet address. The bot automatically checks these addresses.

3. Ensured all your airdrop onions are actually in the airdrop wallet address and not in any randomly generated keys within your wallet. This is done using the “coin control” function in the wallet. Check your wallet address using deeponion.info and see that your airdrop wallet address is not lower than 10%.

4. An up to date signature with your bitcointalk user id in place of the part ref=XXXXX

5. Not made any comments that are truly unsupportive or are outright speculation that is untruthful and therefore could be damaging and may undermine deeponion or the community cohesion

6. Not posted all your comments in one day or in even a shorter period of time, this is burst posting.

7. Participated in the deeponion.org/community forum posting messages and learning about the crypto, meeting people and developing friendships, this is the fun bit...

Copypasted from DO community (c)

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:56:49 PM

✓Airdrop round 1 - 10
✓Signature
✓Avatar
✓Onion address

Today:

Good job!!!

Do you also have an DeepOnion forum account ? It's a condition too now.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:57:46 PM

I owe you guys an explanation.

Since 9 or 10 weeks I have been banging the drums in favor of deeponion. And I have been banging them hard.

Community/ dev team/ ongoing development: it is addictive. You know that, I know that.
I was a part of something great. I will come back to this remark later.

This morning I woke up, did my morning ritual which includes checking email.
I saw a PM from bitcointalk, from youngwebs his name is I believe. He  asked me what happened, since I wasn't that "popular" in the community anymore.
My morning ritual also as of lately has been checking the ANN.
I did not check the ANN today. I won't be after today also. Well.. maybe I will hop in some day just to taste this atmosphere. The thing I was a part of for weeks and weeks.

My popularity is not of my concern. I know you people must feel like I took a giant sh*t on you.
I dumped most of my ONIONS. WTF did I do?

But allow me to explain (as youngweb hinted me to do in a second PM. In Dutch: Enorm bedankt, youngw!).
Yesterday I had an accident while driving. Small accident with big repercussions. I am ok. Car is wrecked.
Don't touch your fking phone while driving. Don't be the asshat like me that thinks "Ah, just one more time refreshing"

So there you have it.
I can whine more and more about why I need to have fiat money, but that won't tell you much more about me nor my motives.
I hope you guys believe me when I tell you shit happened to me and I need a fkng car just to drive my kids to school. Let alone my wage-slave job (as I told earlier I work in health care; driving to patients' homes, doing my nursing thing).

I am far from fudding. The decision to throw out my ONIONs was easy to make, though hard to swallow; next year I could have been teabagging my balls in tropical sand.

I sincerely believe the dev team (I know there are more of them, believe me on this also) and the hard work they put on. The mod team is fantastic.

This project is booming, healthy and funky. Don't you guys think otherwise! I have never ever experienced something like this ANN, the dedication of all the people involved.

It is a bloody shame there are no more airdrops for me.
I was part of something great, but cant live up to the rules. I hope someone else posts the beer picture once the future drops come in.

I wish you all the best. Keep on going; sometime in the near future honk your lambo for me.

TL
ps thank you guys.
Rainbow
Xsinx
Darkenedsoul
Ssowell (love you!)
bykardinal
phucdigan (tell xsinx to work harder again. i dare you lol)
jimmybob
(random order above)

thx for allowing me to make it this far and getting an Opel in some days.

@thang long, no problem! I felt it as my duty since we had been in contact at the early weeks of DeepOnion to check what was going on. After your short explanation i thought community deserved an explation as well.
Thank you for doing so.

In Dutch some final words: Thang Long, het beste en ik hoop dat de DeepOnions je uit je problemen halen dan wel verminderen!

Stay strong and at some lucky day you can buy yourself back into DeepOnion!

vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:57:10 PM

✓Airdrop round 1 - 10
✓Signature
✓Avatar
✓Onion address

Today:

Good job!!!

It may be due to the posts that you have. Most of them are nearly the same, they almost look like copy/paste or comment hunting to reach the 10 comments and 50 characters each week. The guys behind the project are more selective/fussy nowadays than the earlier days. So it makes it tougher to be on board the air drop. They tend to select the best contributors to Bitcointalk and their own forum in order to ensure that the project receives as much positive attention as possible.

If you work on improving the quality of the posts I think you would be able to re-apply in a few weeks again.

Best of luck mate!
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:00:52 PM

Bummer.. tried to apply for the airdrops just now. Downloaded the wallet..  Cool created the Deeponion.conf file to get it working Grin, got myself registered on the Deeponion forum  Cheesy, found out where I could retrieve (aka read) my account-ID on Bitcointalk  Roll Eyes and.. couldn't set the needed signature because I'm still just a newbie..  Cry

But hey, we live, we learn! And learn again I did..

Hopefully I'll make the member-status just in time for the final airdrops!

Wish me luck  Cool

See y'all later!

Try to apply again once you reach Jr. Member, you'll get to that soon. You can still participate in the discussions in the official forum though.
farfanx4

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:05:13 PM

I cant wait to become a Jr menber  Tongue Tongue

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:05:39 PM

Hi all! I wrote a new article on DeepOnion here; http://cryptovore.com/2017/09/29/deeponion-tutorial-how-to-register-for-free-airdrops/

I have covered these elements in the post:
- What is unique about DeepOnion (Unique Value Proposition)
- Roadmap Update and Key Deliverables (Features)
- Price Development
- DeepOnion Staking (PoS)
- Checklist to adhere to, to participate in the Airdrops
- Tutorial on how to participate in the Airdrops

I hope you enjoy and can share it with relevant people.

<3

It's a nice read, thanks! Little sidenote: I don't know if you made the header image yourself, but there's a typo (DEEPONOIN instead of ONION). If you made it yourself, you can fix it Smiley

I read that the problems at NovaExchange are resolved. Does that mean registrations are also open again?

Thank you mate. The header image was a community member on the official forum that contributed with that. I asked for permission before first of course, but I had honestly not even seen that typo. The mind does that trick where it on purpose makes sense of things it is expecting to see. I will find the original poster and let him know too Smiley Good spot mate!

Yeps the NovaExchange issue has been resolved so registrations are open again. It had an immediate impact on the price, within 24 hours the price was back up to its normal $1 range. It fluctuates a bit, but that is normal I would say, from my experience with crypto and DO.
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:09:30 PM

Hey everyone check out this awesome table community member bykardinal made. It shows the values of every airdrop in btc/usd for every bitcointalk tier.

Table -->  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-02XSUsyzNcPUHjqjwGPrfqai_OAhL-EZLSjxue6JY/edit#gid=0

Make sure to make a forum account and thank them here --> https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-airdrop-table-with-btc-usd-values.681/

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:15:15 PM

I cant wait to become a Jr menber  Tongue Tongue

You need to wait until 10/10/2017 18:26:40 forum time to gain another 14 activities.

Here is a spreadsheet for activities: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDySMB2lsOIIkUXuax2rXL30gv656E4xTsFcC2zQHkg/pubhtml

The period is 14 days + few minutes.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:17:14 PM

We dont use vps or general hosting but cdn supported server with high capacity. We will move own cluster system with private netwok soon. We work right now at background and upgraded some systems, we need to be ready to welcome loads of new traffic. We have always growing amount of traffic as expected.
See the stability of the site to grow, to prove more and more people concerned about deeponion, then the greater our growing space
Pages: « 1 ... 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 [1265] 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: