Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 [1299] 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

let say you hold alot of assets in your wallet, you will need to make sure you use correct wallet file (official unaltered ones) (not infected by middle man) it can be done isp,dc, govt, hackers and sort of abusive entitites by offering this service you are all more protected from potential malware and virus versions intended to steal assets, with DeepVault we offer an extra security layer for you...

It is initially for our community but can and will have very vast usage areas in public, we will see them more in time. It can be easy adapted to a web service where people easy use to confirm their documents and files online.
This all sounds very cool.SHA 256 is the best hash algorithm for this.I can now imagine many case scenario where DeepVault will be very useful such as for sending a signed contract to someone and before doing that upload a hash of it in blockchain so the receiver can not deny the file being altered and the best part is every deeponion wallet user(running full node) will have the hash of it too so it becomes impossible to cheat anyone by saying that's wrong hash.A very good feature indeed Cheesy

Any dev can use this now to release and guarantee the wallet is safe. No more untrusted Onedrive files which are promised to be correctly but just an easy way to check if the file was altered.
THis is very non-tech level use of signing wallet downloads!

THis should draw a lot of downloads from other people into DeepOnion Wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

this feature alone will make deeponion a top coin. bring on the full list of upcoming features and we WILL deominate
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:21:43 PM

I wait for simpler explanations
it's very technical but I understand that it will be useful for the community.

So I validate
vhns222

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:23:18 PM

so is this a real inovation? ,if yes then ,Onion come to new age coin, somthing new ,not only coin  ,it gives real value to Onion , thank you dev team.

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

this feature alone will make deeponion a top coin. bring on the full list of upcoming features and we WILL deominate

Everything will materialized and im sure Deeponion will take a place in top 20 crypto currency in coinmarketcap and you know what will happen next with 21,000,000 million supply a $500 - $700 price mark in 1-2 years time.
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

Since July 2017 you have more than 1300 pages of posts! An amazing work of the community!

Some ANN topics hardly get 50-100 pages for the same period of time.

Can you tell me what is the secret?
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:29:44 PM

so is this a real inovation? ,if yes then ,Onion come to new age coin, somthing new ,not only coin  ,it gives real value to Onion , thank you dev team.

Yes its a real innovation, no crypto currency wallet has this feature yet. Once DeepVault officially release to the public the dev team can start focusing on a 1 new BIG exchange listing.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:33:06 PM

let say you hold alot of assets in your wallet, you will need to make sure you use correct wallet file (official unaltered ones) (not infected by middle man) it can be done isp,dc, govt, hackers and sort of abusive entitites by offering this service you are all more protected from potential malware and virus versions intended to steal assets, with DeepVault we offer an extra security layer for you...

It is initially for our community but can and will have very vast usage areas in public, we will see them more in time. It can be easy adapted to a web service where people easy use to confirm their documents and files online.
This all sounds very cool.SHA 256 is the best hash algorithm for this.I can now imagine many case scenario where DeepVault will be very useful such as for sending a signed contract to someone and before doing that upload a hash of it in blockchain so the receiver can not deny the file being altered and the best part is every deeponion wallet user(running full node) will have the hash of it too so it becomes impossible to cheat anyone by saying that's wrong hash.A very good feature indeed Cheesy

Any dev can use this now to release and guarantee the wallet is safe. No more untrusted Onedrive files which are promised to be correctly but just an easy way to check if the file was altered.
THis is very non-tech level use of signing wallet downloads!

THis should draw a lot of downloads from other people into DeepOnion Wallet.
Yes why not,  legal contracts, deals (bets) and everything else we can just market this alone to gain new members for our community. As we grow with extra nodes The Tor network grows, and many other chain reactions can be expected...

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
wanispwnz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

Since July 2017 you have more than 1300 pages of posts! An amazing work of the community!

Some ANN topics hardly get 50-100 pages for the same period of time.

Can you tell me what is the secret?

There is no secret my friend. This project growth so huge and won't stop because of amazing developers, moderators and of course the community.
All of these people makes this possible because we believe in this innovative project my friend. Smiley
Come and join us if you didn't already. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vhns222

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

so is this a real inovation? ,if yes then ,Onion come to new age coin, somthing new ,not only coin  ,it gives real value to Onion , thank you dev team.

Yes its a real innovation, no crypto currency wallet has this feature yet. Once DeepVault officially release to the public the dev team can start focusing on a 1 new BIG exchange listing.
theni t is not for coins only ,this is somthing that can be used on other aspects too i think ,maybe now we dont see that ,it comes very safe vault how i can undrs.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

Just made a new article on how to start an anonymous online business using DeepOnion. All written by me and plagriasm free.

You can read it at the official DeepOnion forums:

https://www.deeponion.org/community/threads/article-how-to-start-an-anonymous-online-business-with-deeponion.3645/

~snip img~

Hope you enjoy the article.   Grin
Great article. Thanks. And now, with DeepVault, Users can use smth like Digital signatures for their anonymous business. Cool

fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:53:04 PM

DeepVault
DeepVault is a blockchain innovation brought to you by the DeepOnion Development team. DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file.
Wonderful to read official information regarding DeepVault. Even given the few use-cases that our community have highlighted it looks to be a very useful wallet feature. Congratulations are due the Dev Team for incorporating this unique feature into the DO Project!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
t3ChNo

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:54:12 PM

What files are supported by DeepVault? And the supported file size?
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:04:27 PM

This are some great news. Hash sums are great for data savety. Using them in my ZFS raid since years. (Or ZFS is using them Tongue)
They are great to check if the file got alterd through external effects like other users or bitrot.
Deeptrust does a great job by combining hashsum and blockchain.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:08:04 PM

Currently is up to 1 GB, it can be increased in time and all common files types supported exe, doc, pdf, .dat, docx, txt, zip, rar, mp3, mp4, etc,...

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:08:29 PM

Too bad i have missed the airdrop Undecided
dont be sad. There is another ways to get some onions.

Other DeepOnion Distribution
deeponion.org/community/forums/onion-giveaways.10/
deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/
deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-contests.40/

nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

Are there any news on a mobile wallet yet? I'm ready to contribute if someone starts a repository with some basics already done on Github. I guess this would be a big step forward for us Smiley

I tried to get some info from the DO forum. I wanted to offer my services as an Android dev, but the thread over there has lost traction.

If posting here gets it going, it'd be a great help. I didn't want to start fresh if someone is already making progress, it'd be a waste of time, but I'm happy to devote a bit of time to it if there is a repo already going or look into starting fresh, the more help the faster it would happen!

If there is no progress made on an Android wallet help me get it started

zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

DeepVault
DeepVault is a blockchain innovation brought to you by the DeepOnion Development team. DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file.

-snip

Non-technical users:
A hash is a random string of characters of fixed length (for example: hello = 2cf24dba5fb0a30e26e83b2ac5b9e29e1b161e5c1fa7425e73043362938b9824, hello1 = 91e9240f415223982edc345532630710e94a7f52cd5f48f5ee1afc555078f0ab). A hash is unique as no two inputs (files or texts) generate the same hash. For instance, hello and hello1 will have completely different hash values as witnessed in the previous example.

One use for hashing is the ability to generate the hash of a file. What this means is that the current version of the file is hashed at that moment in time. As previously mentioned, even changing 1 character in the file will generate a completely different hash.

This is obviously very useful if you have an important file (such as a legal contract) that you wish to verify its integrity. Upon signing a contract, you could generate its hash using the wallet and store it in the blockchain. You could then check in a few months time that the hash generated earlier matches the current hash of the file. If they match, it means that the file has not been altered and thus the contract is still valid. If they do not match, it means that the file has been altered (if this is a legal document, you need to make sure that someone has not maliciously tampered with it).

The benefit of utilising the blockchain is that it is immutable (cannot be changed). That means that when you store the hash, it is available forever and can never be changed.

Technical Users:
The hash is generated using SHA-256, a current hashing function with no known collisions. The function can also incorporate the user's wallet to provide restriction as to the hash value (a form of cryptographic security).

Important:
DeepVault is not a file store, it is a hash store. You should take every necessary step to secure your documents from tampering by storing them in a secure location.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to answering any of your questions.
I like this idea of DeepVault but i have 1 question.You are saying we can verify files hases using DeepVault to verify the integrity of the file.That's great but i want to know what benefit do storing the hash in blockchain offers more? I mean if we have a file and we generate the hash of it and then we can directly give the generated hash to receiver to verify the file using many 3rd party utilities then what more do we get by storing the hash in blockchain and then verifying that way?
It shows authenticity of the file. This is great for legal binding contracts that might go through multiple hands. When there is any type of money (business or otherwise) transaction, especially in large sums, they can easily be modified. If a document has been transferred through an approval chain or otherwise and has been tampered with, without your knowing, once it returns to you, you can verify the hash integrity on the blockchain.

So use cases would be:
Accounting Records (HUGE FEATURE especially if you own your own business and have an accountant)
Contracts for pretty much anything
Legal binding documents such as court documents or subpoenas
Configuration files for any type of software, controls system, etc.
Testimonies
Wills

I could probably think of more, but it's too early in the morning lol

This is the primary reason and some of us with own businesses can benefit from this feature.
As a matter of fact any document I am going to signing will be passed through DV.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:13:48 PM

Currently is up to 1 GB, it can be increased in time and all common files types supported exe, doc, pdf, docx, txt, zip, rar, mp3, mp4 etc...

Wow! This is amazing @crypto-rainbow. The file hash checker I've been using is really limited compared to what you guys have developed.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:14:27 PM

Are there any news on a mobile wallet yet? I'm ready to contribute if someone starts a repository with some basics already done on Github. I guess this would be a big step forward for us Smiley

I tried to get some info from the DO forum. I wanted to offer my services as an Android dev, but the thread over there has lost traction.

If posting here gets it going, it'd be a great help. I didn't want to start fresh if someone is already making progress, it'd be a waste of time, but I'm happy to devote a bit of time to it if there is a repo already going or look into starting fresh, the more help the faster it would happen!

If there is no progress made on an Android wallet help me get it started

If you are looking for someone to fund your project you can always post here
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/support-our-deeponion-project.28/

and maybe you can start a crowd funding for this project to materialized.
Pages: « 1 ... 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 [1299] 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: