Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 [1300] 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:18:30 PM

Are there any news on a mobile wallet yet? I'm ready to contribute if someone starts a repository with some basics already done on Github. I guess this would be a big step forward for us Smiley

I tried to get some info from the DO forum. I wanted to offer my services as an Android dev, but the thread over there has lost traction.

If posting here gets it going, it'd be a great help. I didn't want to start fresh if someone is already making progress, it'd be a waste of time, but I'm happy to devote a bit of time to it if there is a repo already going or look into starting fresh, the more help the faster it would happen!

If there is no progress made on an Android wallet help me get it started

If you are looking for someone to fund your project you can always post here
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/support-our-deeponion-project.28/

and maybe you can start a crowd funding for this project to materialized.

I'm looking for developers to contribute if there isn't a project already, but funding would also help. Thanks for link.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jokerlu

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

Hello friends, today is a really beautiful day, last night apply for the airdrop and after so much work I have been accepted, thanks for taking into account my work, I will continue betting and working in deeponion until the end, happy happy happy Smiley Smiley: )
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

Hello friends, today is a really beautiful day, last night apply for the airdrop and after so much work I have been accepted, thanks for taking into account my work, I will continue betting and working in deeponion until the end, happy happy happy Smiley Smiley: )

Congratulations! Welcome to the community. Happy Deep Onion Member.

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:22:45 PM

Welcome to deeponion community, Dont forget to read all rules and information about the airdrop in the official forum so you can prevent any issues on the airdrop.

Remember, Getting in the airdrop list is easy, but maintaining the active airdrop status is the hard part.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:23:06 PM

Are there any news on a mobile wallet yet? I'm ready to contribute if someone starts a repository with some basics already done on Github. I guess this would be a big step forward for us Smiley

I tried to get some info from the DO forum. I wanted to offer my services as an Android dev, but the thread over there has lost traction.

If posting here gets it going, it'd be a great help. I didn't want to start fresh if someone is already making progress, it'd be a waste of time, but I'm happy to devote a bit of time to it if there is a repo already going or look into starting fresh, the more help the faster it would happen!

If there is no progress made on an Android wallet help me get it started
It is in passive state but you can post there, we will check this after DeepVault and DeepSend fully functional and stable
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/android-iphone-wallet.88/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:31:03 PM

With DeepVault implemented if someone with bad intention send or share a file with virus this will affect DeepOnion network or DeepOnion wallets?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:40:01 PM

With DeepVault implemented if someone with bad intention send or share a file with virus this will affect DeepOnion network or DeepOnion wallets?

its not a file storage just a file integrity checker to make sure that the files is not edited or compromised

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

Onions are now loaded for the 12th round of 40 airdrops!

too early for this graphic. Its barely Tuesday brother Tongue Hold your horses. the time will come
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:42:30 PM

According to this article: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-file-storage-with-the-new-deeponion-deepvault-feature.3602/

I might have been wrong about the feature, it seems to also store the files on the network.  Is this using a IPFS client over the TOR network?

If so, this is a pretty cool feature for posting very sensitive documents anonymously, i don't remember having seen such a feature on any other coins yet!

Hope to be able to test that thing in the incomming days/weeks!

Interesting observation, such news was not mentioned in the newsletter, I guess more surprises for us to consume. If so this will be a first for a TOR coin I believe as you mentioned.

If we will really be able to store small files in the blockchain, then this will become one hell of a feature. I hope it's true Smiley

No any file storage on blockchain is expensive as hell as you take space from the blockchain itself. Its not feasible
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

According to this article: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-file-storage-with-the-new-deeponion-deepvault-feature.3602/

I might have been wrong about the feature, it seems to also store the files on the network.  Is this using a IPFS client over the TOR network?

If so, this is a pretty cool feature for posting very sensitive documents anonymously, i don't remember having seen such a feature on any other coins yet!

Hope to be able to test that thing in the incomming days/weeks!

Interesting observation, such news was not mentioned in the newsletter, I guess more surprises for us to consume. If so this will be a first for a TOR coin I believe as you mentioned.

If we will really be able to store small files in the blockchain, then this will become one hell of a feature. I hope it's true Smiley

No any file storage on blockchain is expensive as hell as you take space from the blockchain itself. Its not feasible

Yeah thats why i asked earlier if it was using a IPFS client in the deepvault to store the files, like many others coins are already doing.

I guess that the first document that will be signed will be the wallet with the deepvault feature right?  Its a good way to validate if the wallet you have is the official one Smiley
jhdeanda

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

So if My Account is registered after september 1st I am not able to participate? I doesnt say that on the main post.....
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:54:22 PM

No not at all, we only record the hash value.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:58:52 PM

DeepVault looks great, and I want to know if both sides are buying and selling,
How can we ensure that both sides are safe?
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

What do you mean on "both sides are buying and selling"?
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

What do you mean on "both sides are buying and selling"?
Probably means:There is no third party guarantee for the transaction,thank you!
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:10:33 PM

I am very happy with the announcement of DeepVault.
A active community combined with technical innovations will make sure that DeepOnion will be a very succesful project.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

So if My Account is registered after september 1st I am not able to participate? I doesnt say that on the main post.....

Your joining date is September 6, which is later than 1 September and so for now unfortunately you cannot be accepted for airdrops.  You can still join our official forum and win bounties there  Smiley Smiley Smiley.  Also, further down the road, the conditions may be relaxed further and you may become eligible as a result.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
jhdeanda

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:16:46 PM

Your joining date is September 6, which is later than 1 September and so for now unfortunately you cannot be accepted for airdrops.  You can still join our official forum and win bounties there  Smiley Smiley Smiley.  Also, further down the road, the conditions may be relaxed further and you may become eligible as a result.

Oh well Sad....I will keep checking the airdrop...Meanwhile i might using the faucets Cheesy
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

By using the blockchain, you are sure that the hash is the one you generated at the 1st time.
Otherwise, the hash you stored could have been altered.. I think this is the point.

Yes storing the hash in the blockchain prevents the hash from being altered and timestamp it as well.  So that way you can prove that the document was signed at a specific point in time, i believe factom does this as well, but not over TOR thou.
Ok so it's like a digital signature that we do to prove that we own the private key and in deeponion case we can use the same technology for hashes to prove that the person is the owner of the file by using it's deeponion address.I got it now Smiley

At gigabyted, you explain the new feature and it's functionality very well in layman's. Now I realize how powerful DeepVault is and it's usage capabilities.

Maybe in a whitepaper it will be a killing feature once explained very well and understood.

Like:

John sends James a document from Anne.

James wants to know/verify if what John sends which is from Anne is the real document or not, if tampered, changed, or not.

Luckily for James, Anne registered his document hash in the blockchain when she created it.

So James can verify without need to contact to Anne.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

Love the Deep vault integration into the QT wallet.  DO will set the gold standard for what a QT wallet should be like.  Great job dev team, thanks for continuing to grind to improve the tech and provide as many updates as often possible.  

Thanks to all the Onion moderators that grind to build the movement and ease some of the dev team's burdens so they can focus on the tech.

Thanks to all the supporters that unrelentingly continue to build up the Deep Onion brand through all media channels.

I love that it is integrated into the wallet. I assume the actual look is a bit of a placeholder though? Otherwise I would suggest cleaning it up a bit, think there are too many different colours, font sizes etc for my liking... Smiley

It is a difficult balance in providing enough information for non-technical but also keeping it minimalist for more technical users.

If the community believe that it should be changed then we can address that in the future Smiley We're always open to suggestions and improvements from our community.

Yeah, striking the right balance is tricky. It's not so much the sheer amount of information, but it's just visually very busy with all the colours and font sizes and such. Perhaps hide some of the information behind help buttons or such. But either way, functionality is more important than design in my view Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 [1300] 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: