Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 [1317] 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:53:03 PM

Deep Onion is a coin which everyone believe it, Who can show me the reason?

Check out the deeponion community forums and I think you will see there is great community support for this coin. Along with a top notch development team and great ideas for the coins future. The privacy factor is second to none as it operates over TOR. Don't forget the DeepVault and DeepSend features on the horizon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

I am glad with less than 300 people, that means more onions for me yum yum Smiley

Yes for you it's the best and for DeepOnion Actually its not the best thing.... The point of DeepOnion is to be decentralized and if more people share this coin and more people are involved in this project DeepOnion will only get stronger. If the vast majority of the coins is held by a small group of people it won’t help anyone, hence you as well. The more we involve people in this project the more success it will have.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

maybe we get more onions but the idea with this is to spread them to as many as possible

I prefer spreading it to more people. We may get less but the price will adjust.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:07:14 PM

Consideration Thread is active!

All Banned & Rejected applicants can try there for their 2nd chance for airdrops.

learn more
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-rejected-apply-for-re-review-here-full-join-slack.2638/

i advice all banned deepers to re-apply again , development team are very kind to consider members who did accidentally mistakes because we all learn from our mistakes and deserve a second chance .
Thank you and keep up the good work
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

What are the "odds" for getting accepted to the community and airdrop? I mean what percentage of new people who apply actually gets accepted?
I've been looking at DeepOnion for some time, I'm also following this thread but I'm currently in another sig campaign.
I guess I will now join the official forum and become active there as well and then apply for airdrop. Wish me luck Smiley

I was glad to be accepted for the airdrop last week and I received 581 Onions. I noticed that you are Sr Member already. So I believe you can apply the weekly distribution. If you have any question you can ask here. A lot of members will help you. Good luck.

Must be careful though. Forum activity level and membership is one thing... having 10 non-spammy type posts each above 50 characters is a weekly requirement. If you don’t have consistent posting yet don’t apply until you do.  

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loli974

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:13:27 PM

All Banned & Rejected applicants can try there for their 2nd chance for airdrops.

learn more
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-rejected-apply-for-re-review-here-full-join-slack.2638/

Share in French ANN
Thanks for the news
Nalienn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

learn more

i advice all banned deepers to re-apply again , development team are very kind to consider members who did accidentally mistakes because we all learn from our mistakes and deserve a second chance .
Thank you and keep up the good work
Can confirm this and just did on the German ANN as well. I was hacked and thus out of the Airdrop for a while, but stayed active regardless. Once my new account reached sufficient activity I got back into the Airdrop immediately without any hassle. As long as the devs and mods can see that you care about the project, you'll most likely be able to get into the airdrop just fine.
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:15:18 PM

What are the "odds" for getting accepted to the community and airdrop? I mean what percentage of new people who apply actually gets accepted?
I've been looking at DeepOnion for some time, I'm also following this thread but I'm currently in another sig campaign.
I guess I will now join the official forum and become active there as well and then apply for airdrop. Wish me luck Smiley

I was glad to be accepted for the airdrop last week and I received 581 Onions. I noticed that you are Sr Member already. So I believe you can apply the weekly distribution. If you have any question you can ask here. A lot of members will help you. Good luck.

Must be careful though. Forum activity level and membership is one thing... having 10 non-spammy type posts each above 50 characters is a weekly requirement. If you don’t have consistent posting yet don’t apply until you do.  

exactly, is what i always suggest to new airdrop members, just always check and recheck and be 100% sure you did all well then apply. welcome to all new users to airdrop with the second chance gave by devs! i always said they are very good
kingboonz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:25:14 PM

Hi can I ask how many posts do I need to become a regular member?
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:27:16 PM

learn more

This is goodnews atleast everyone are given a 2nd chance in the airdrop.  We need more people on the active airdrop Community.

70 post and 2 months attendance in the forum
thelastman

Activity: 255

thelastman

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:29:18 PM

deepvalue is came out this week
thanks for the great work of dev team
but
to be honest,  this function did't surprise  me  and the market!
however ,i don't doubt the ability of dev team !
they just need time to figure out what is the most different than dash or other anonymous coin!

do just like you already have
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:29:43 PM

I am glad with less than 300 people, that means more onions for me yum yum Smiley

Yes for you it's the best and for DeepOnion Actually its not the best thing.... The point of DeepOnion is to be decentralized and if more people share this coin and more people are involved in this project DeepOnion will only get stronger. If the vast majority of the coins is held by a small group of people it won’t help anyone, hence you as well. The more we involve people in this project the more success it will have.

For this reason we need to get more people into the airdrops, but preferably ones that will not simply write spammy posts, and ones which will not dump the coins into the exchange. If new members follow the rules then the coin will grow and the price with it

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:30:24 PM

read this information. here is about bitcointalk activity and ranks
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tutorial-bitcointalk-ranks-activity-system-signatures.2173/

wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

Deep Onion is a coin which everyone believe it, Who can show me the reason?

Well. At first as you can see at this thread's number of pages there are over 1300+ pages which is absolutely unbelievable
when you consider that this thread exists just 3 months!
This coin's features are amazing such as DeepVault which will be implemented very soon, sending anonymous messages and the coin itself's anonymity etc.
And of course the community makes this coin so great. If you look on the forum there are lots of tutorials, contest, giveaways made by its users and moderators so everyone who
joins can participate and help the community.
All of these things makes this coins so great but also important is the airdrop everyone's trying to participate in - this is the reward for all the hard work users and moderators do. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tembit

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

Picked up some ONIONS on Nova, transferred them to my DeepOnion wallet. How much is coin maturity, if anyone knows?
Also how high does my weight have to get before I start seeing some stakes? Staking seems very hard atm. Cheers!

Coin maturity is about a day, you can stake with as little as 1 onion but that will take a very long time to earn rewards. Just make sure you have unlocked your wallet for staking and you fully synced to the onion network, it will eventually stake but its your weight versus the network. Your weight does increase daily but to increase your weight further you will need to acquire more coin and this will reduce your staking time as well. Hope this helps.
On the DO website it says that the interest rate for the POS is 10% for the first year and then 5% for the second year. I was just wondering, is that the first year on "The DeepOnion Project" or the first year you own coins, i.e. does the switch happen on a given date for everyone sometime next year?

Good question. I don't know the answer either. Hope someone else can answer this question. I am assuming that is first year for the project, though.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:55:28 PM

DeepVault
DeepVault is a blockchain innovation brought to you by the DeepOnion Development team. DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file.

Non-technical users:
A hash is a random string of characters of fixed length (for example: hello = 2cf24dba5fb0a30e26e83b2ac5b9e29e1b161e5c1fa7425e73043362938b9824, hello1 = 91e9240f415223982edc345532630710e94a7f52cd5f48f5ee1afc555078f0ab). A hash is unique as no two inputs (files or texts) generate the same hash. For instance, hello and hello1 will have completely different hash values as witnessed in the previous example.

One use for hashing is the ability to generate the hash of a file. What this means is that the current version of the file is hashed at that moment in time. As previously mentioned, even changing 1 character in the file will generate a completely different hash.

This is obviously very useful if you have an important file (such as a legal contract) that you wish to verify its integrity. Upon signing a contract, you could generate its hash using the wallet and store it in the blockchain. You could then check in a few months time that the hash generated earlier matches the current hash of the file. If they match, it means that the file has not been altered and thus the contract is still valid. If they do not match, it means that the file has been altered (if this is a legal document, you need to make sure that someone has not maliciously tampered with it).

The benefit of utilising the blockchain is that it is immutable (cannot be changed). That means that when you store the hash, it is available forever and can never be changed.

Technical Users:
The hash is generated using SHA-256, a current hashing function with no known collisions. The function can also incorporate the user's wallet to provide restriction as to the hash value (a form of cryptographic security).

Important:
DeepVault is not a file store, it is a hash store. You should take every necessary step to secure your documents from tampering by storing them in a secure location.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to answering any of your questions.

This is good news for our fantastic coin. Is there something similar from other cryptos or is that unique until yet? Cant wait to see what else will be developed and published around #deeponion. This currency deservs to step up to the big players in crypto. HODL or regret and cry next year. 2018 is the $onion year.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

learn more

This is a indeed a nice thing. Second chances are great for all, who somehow or mistakenly got banned or rejected. If you believe in DO and if you really want to be a part of the community, they should be able to succeed in the re-application.

Keep up the great work crypto-rainbow!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

Will be picking some more ONIONS to myself later tonight, they are extremely cheap right now and I'm enjoying the staking sessions!
chaosfourever

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:57:55 PM

learn more

Wait I am a bit confused. The link just goes to the thread that has been active for a few weeks now. I Pm'ed Xsinx on slack two weeks ago and am still waiting? So is there another thread or can we just post in this one again?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:00:01 PM

Picked up some ONIONS on Nova, transferred them to my DeepOnion wallet. How much is coin maturity, if anyone knows?
Also how high does my weight have to get before I start seeing some stakes? Staking seems very hard atm. Cheers!

Coin maturity is about a day, you can stake with as little as 1 onion but that will take a very long time to earn rewards. Just make sure you have unlocked your wallet for staking and you fully synced to the onion network, it will eventually stake but its your weight versus the network. Your weight does increase daily but to increase your weight further you will need to acquire more coin and this will reduce your staking time as well. Hope this helps.
On the DO website it says that the interest rate for the POS is 10% for the first year and then 5% for the second year. I was just wondering, is that the first year on "The DeepOnion Project" or the first year you own coins, i.e. does the switch happen on a given date for everyone sometime next year?

Good question. I don't know the answer either. Hope someone else can answer this question. I am assuming that is first year for the project, though.
Wallet dont know words like "year"
First year = first 525600 POS blocks

Pages: « 1 ... 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 [1317] 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: