Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 [1829] 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

Congratulations to the onion for being the 2nd most replied to ANN thread Cheesy. Onions <3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:58:44 PM

Another Vote Central Poster. Cool

Use owner address DhZttWXLBqVQdi58veXwxjkpPxW5nbZuq7 to verify.

BlindMelon

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

Everything is moving so smoothly and as planned with this coin, it's refreshing to see! Thanks DO team - a pleasure to be apart of  Kiss
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:18:26 PM

Given the current rate of posting and before the 40th airdrop round, DeepOnion will be the 2nd most replied Altcoin ANN thread in history. 2nd only to Dash!

Check it out here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc
This is your internal power, we just released it, you, we can do a lot more and we will give you the tool you need for world domination the VoteCentral.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

Get some DeepPoints now so easy and no need create another genius thread with another genius poll  Grin

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:28:24 PM

Another Vote Central Poster. Cool

Use owner address DhZttWXLBqVQdi58veXwxjkpPxW5nbZuq7 to verify.

We will have one big difference we will be more transparant and dominant and our wings will cover all the world to unite.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:37:13 PM

When will be decided whether the voting center comes into play or not? Or did the community already decide against it. It's indeed a bit of a disincentive for newcomers to the project if early adopters have the say about the future of DO.

newcomers can have ways to have some say about the future of deeponion.  we still have 20+ rounds incoming, and to become a member of vote central, a member have to participate on at least 21 rounds.  more so, those who just joined on 30th round onwards or those who can't or didn't complete the 21 rounds requirement can still become a member by participating and contributing more.  it is stated in vote central code that those who contributed much to the community/project will also be given a founder status.  this way, everyone is encourage to give their best effort and skills to this community.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:48:39 PM

I did fairly well with this week's drop. I got about 7%. I received way less in the deep points drop because I was barely active. I didn't think I even posted enough. But apparently so. I've been so slammed at work. I hope it's over with. Damn job affecting my investments lol

That's an amazing return on investment in just one week, 7%!

Anyone who posts or receives replies and likes is eligible for DeepPoints Smiley

this is how the new rules work.  before, if you were an airdrop participant, you just have to complete the 10-post rule weekly and you'll have onion airdrops according to your rank.  and that's plenty.  now, dev team cleverly revised the rules so as to encourage members to participate and contribute.  the more you're active, the more airdrops you'll receive.  i think this has benefitted the whole community in general as there are plenty of members who become more active than they were before.  the only suggestion i can give is the computation of airdrop, to make it non-linear proportion.  members with lower amount of onions will be given a higher percent of stake (e.g. 20%), members with higher balance will be given a lower percent of stake (5%).  example, members with 100 onions will receive 20 onions, and members with 10000 onions will get 500 onions.  if applied/adjusted, 100-onion balance may get around 30 and 10000-onion balance may get around 750.  i think this will be a healthier approach to a fair airdrop distribution.
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

Good Morning DeepOnion.

How many tasks we have, remember to join them to get your "likes"! I love the idea of an army of DeepOnion making efforts for their community. Many Mods already said that great news would come and we will enjoy more features in the coming weeks.

Right in the feelings.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

I did fairly well with this week's drop. I got about 7%. I received way less in the deep points drop because I was barely active. I didn't think I even posted enough. But apparently so. I've been so slammed at work. I hope it's over with. Damn job affecting my investments lol

Anyone who posts or receives replies and likes is eligible for DeepPoints Smiley

this is how the new rules work.  before, if you were an airdrop participant, you just have to complete the 10-post rule weekly and you'll have onion airdrops according to your rank.  and that's plenty.  now, dev team cleverly revised the rules so as to encourage members to participate and contribute.  the more you're active, the more airdrops you'll receive.  i think this has benefitted the whole community in general as there are plenty of members who become more active than they were before.  the only suggestion i can give is the computation of airdrop, to make it non-linear proportion.  members with lower amount of onions will be given a higher percent of stake (e.g. 20%), members with higher balance will be given a lower percent of stake (5%).  example, members with 100 onions will receive 20 onions, and members with 10000 onions will get 500 onions.  if applied/adjusted, 100-onion balance may get around 30 and 10000-onion balance may get around 750.  i think this will be a healthier approach to a fair airdrop distribution.
we put this rule to stop fake or multi applications one person does not need to use 2nd 3rd accounts it does not make sense if we give lower balance high then it will be like same people many accounts... we lost alot of time to handle the cheat. we just did not want anymore.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:58:52 PM

Bought some deep onions yesterday while it's too cheap, hoping to join in your airdrop once my signature is done. I heard on your site that we can earn by posting even you're non air drop member? I would like to ask what's the use of the Deep points and how many you will get once you converted to Deep onion?

damn, i missed to buy the coins for under 50cents, while many of the ppl where dumb enough to dump them on the exchange. i could bite me in the ass.

i invested in bitcoin instead, while it was low. now i am waiting for the next bitcoin peak to sell...

Price is very low for this coin.
With this age, it is more developed than many older coins.

ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

a wallet based project.
this now seems to be a trend of many similar ICOs but I think the DeepOnion look and some of its advantages are more attractive than others. good luck for the future
tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:06:53 PM

I think  target is Bittrex and Poloniex. Hope this year we are going to the moon . Deepsend will be start at Dec .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MickDaster

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

Bought some deep onions yesterday while it's too cheap, hoping to join in your airdrop once my signature is done. I heard on your site that we can earn by posting even you're non air drop member? I would like to ask what's the use of the Deep points and how many you will get once you converted to Deep onion?

damn, i missed to buy the coins for under 50cents, while many of the ppl where dumb enough to dump them on the exchange. i could bite me in the ass.

i invested in bitcoin instead, while it was low. now i am waiting for the next bitcoin peak to sell...

Price is very low for this coin.
With this age, it is more developed than many older coins.

at that price it'a a steal and if you got BTC cheap at the DIP you are into some profits!
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

this is how the new rules work.  before, if you were an airdrop participant, you just have to complete the 10-post rule weekly and you'll have onion airdrops according to your rank.  and that's plenty.  now, dev team cleverly revised the rules so as to encourage members to participate and contribute.  the more you're active, the more airdrops you'll receive.  i think this has benefitted the whole community in general as there are plenty of members who become more active than they were before.  the only suggestion i can give is the computation of airdrop, to make it non-linear proportion.  members with lower amount of onions will be given a higher percent of stake (e.g. 20%), members with higher balance will be given a lower percent of stake (5%).  example, members with 100 onions will receive 20 onions, and members with 10000 onions will get 500 onions.  if applied/adjusted, 100-onion balance may get around 30 and 10000-onion balance may get around 750.  i think this will be a healthier approach to a fair airdrop distribution.
we put this rule to stop fake or multi applications one person does not need to use 2nd 3rd accounts it does not make sense if we give lower balance high then it will be like same people many accounts... we lost alot of time to handle the cheat. we just did not want anymore.

This is the best strategy to prevent people from cheating. It's really unfair for those people who is working hard to earn some Onion and DeepPoints.

i thank you @crypto-rainbow and other moderators for working very hard!
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:36:57 PM

You can check with DeepVault
For download https://nofile.io/f/Sk9Os6aVEu5/donied.gif
For check, please use DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:43:30 PM

Hey Team!!

Good news, I'm not shackled to my bed today - Feeling a lot better! Smiley

Just a heads up - working on my weekly video ATM - should have it live in the next hour or two. Thanks to everyone for their patience with me being a bit late - I just didn't have it in me last night. It would have seriously sounded like someone giving their goodbyes on deathrow, lol.

Cheers!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
altfinance

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

It's now back to $0.6 at the moment. Seems like Deep Onion has buying support at this price point. This is a good thing, there could be much upside potential in the future.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Guber4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:11 PM

Over 100,000 Posts on the official forums is a great achievement!

On top of that the new DeepPoints feature is AMAZING, I am happy to say that I received over 570 Onions for my contributions to the forums last week.

I was off work for part of it Ill so I did have quite allot of spare time.

100k that's a lot. And in such a short time. A real chat.
1 million will be soon.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

You can check with DeepVault
For download https://nofile.io/f/Sk9Os6aVEu5/donied.gif
For check, please use DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs

I'm afraid, DeepOnion Blockchain doesn't work like that :'D But nice image!
What I don't understand btw is why does everyone who creates these wallpapers always uploads their hash to DeepVault? It doesn't really make sense security wise, is it only for "coolness" factor?
Pages: « 1 ... 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 [1829] 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: