Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THREAD CLOSED  (Read 32505 times)
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 04:28:36 PM

what can I do with SYC tokens? can I use it to pay for food in a restaurant? and where can I use it.

SynchroLife is a social platform of restaurant reviews that offers blockchain-based tokens to users for high-quality content in restaurant reviews. You receive tokens for quality reviews of the restaurants you visit. This all through the App.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:49:25 AM

Big News! SynchroLife is coming to a robot near you!

With the release of the home version of SoftBank's Pepper robot called "Pepper for Home", SynchroLife is also releasing a special new robo app called "SynchroLife for Pepper"!

"SynchroLife for Pepper" turns Pepper into a personal restaurant concierge--you can now talk to Pepper and get restaurant recommendations using SynchroLife's artificial intelligence based restaurant recommendation engine! Users of the normal SynchroLife mobile app can also link their account to "SynchroLife for Pepper" to get even more personalized recommendations.

Check out the official press release from SoftBank about "Pepper for Home"  here, SynchroLife is one of the first apps included:
https://www.softbank.jp/corp/set/data/news/press/sbkk/2019/20190416_01/pdf/20190416_01.pdf

And check out the SynchroCoin Medium blog for our press release for more information about "SynchroLife for Pepper"!
https://medium.com/synchrocoin/artificial-intelligence-based-restaurant-service-synchrolife-announces-the-release-of-b4625e175250

I am happy to see Synchrolife technology growing, but there is one thing that I am really confused, how about listings on famous exchanger, like kucooin, bibox, binance or bittrex, because this is also important for SynchroCoin token holders

r_victory

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:14:24 AM

This question was asked a few posts above and wasn't answered. Regarding listings, the token can only be traded on Latoken, don't you plan to list on other exchanges? From what I've seen, the token doesn't have much trading volume...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
r_victory

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 03:24:13 AM

This question was asked a few posts above and wasn't answered. Regarding listings, the token can only be traded on Latoken, don't you plan to list on other exchanges? From what I've seen, the token doesn't have much trading volume...

We understand, and will be sure to let the community know when other exchanges are available.

Thank you for your attention, it is good to see that you are always active here and progressing with the project. I hope you have more users here in South America. We have great restaurants...

lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:25:17 AM

We understand, and will be sure to let the community know when other exchanges are available.

Thank you for your attention, it is good to see that you are always active here and progressing with the project. I hope you have more users here in South America. We have great restaurants...
if they expand to South America and in Asia I'm sure investors will also come to SYC,
and my question is where are SYCs traded other than LAtoken?

r_victory

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 03:22:29 PM

if they expand to South America and in Asia I'm sure investors will also come to SYC,
and my question is where are SYCs traded other than LAtoken?

As far as I'm concerned it's not listed in any other exchange yet, I believe that's not the focus of the project's developers.

qwe1
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:23:28 AM

Do you want to be the 'Michelin' in the blockchain industry?
qwe1
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:47:07 AM

Do you want to be the 'Michelin' in the blockchain industry?

Hello! Thank you for your question.

We are not aiming to become Michelin per say, we are trying to build a platform that benefits both diners and restaurants-- where average diners can earn cryptocurrency by sharing their reviews and dining at participating restaurants and restaurants can attract new users without any upfront payments and only a results-based compensation fee (paying only when they actually get customers!). We also want to help diners find restaurants they'll like with AI-powered search results that base recommendations on not only scores but each individual users preferences.

We're still a growing project but it is live now for iOS and Android in over 150 countries, search "SynchroLife" and check it out!  Smiley

As you said, that about \"malicious bad evaluation\" is also you need to consider, I hope you can develop!
khiholangkang

Activity: 1988
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:05:28 PM

Your application is already running and has so many users, but why don't SYC tokens have a price? Do you plan to add SYC to a larger exchange than LAToken

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 11:10:22 PM

Your application is already running and has so many users, but why don't SYC tokens have a price? Do you plan to add SYC to a larger exchange than LAToken
I think the biggest problem when listing to a large exchange is the fee is so expensive. With this situation, SYC might be a little difficult to be listed to another exchange because I see the community is not so strong, this thread is quiet and there are only posts about updates, not with the communities.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:15:31 PM

I think the biggest problem when listing to a large exchange is the fee is so expensive. With this situation, SYC might be a little difficult to be listed to another exchange because I see the community is not so strong, this thread is quiet and there are only posts about updates, not with the communities.

instead of using that expensive fee in listing to another exchange, maybe use it for their promotional activities to widen their exposure and maybe add more active users on their platform. if there will be only few active users of their app, i don't think their project will attain success in the market or keep afloat in the trading market.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:16:05 AM

Do you have updated version of the graph posted on your website? The graph is already 2 years old. Also, the number of installs in google play is only 10k+ at the moment. Seems small considering that your thread was launched 3 years ago. But maybe there are more installs from app store.

Also, are you doing something to increase your trading volume in LAToken?
bryancruZ

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:32:17 AM

SynchroLife is on the same spectrum as a daily consumer service designed to introduce consumers to blockchain technology, token economies, and the cryptocurrency market.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 12:32:19 AM

I have recently installed the app since I love eating at various restaurants. But the problem is that in the Philippines there are no available restaurants for reviewing their food, drinks, experience, etc.

Is this only applicable to Japan or can it be worldwide?

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█