Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC: just a new altcoin?  (Read 584 times)
tu-co (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:02:54 AM

Most people on the forum are of the view that BCC is just another altcoin and it is likely to just die off in sometime after August 1. It will or won't, this remains to be seen. In the meantime, are there any exchanges willing to offer BCC-BTC trading after the fork?

I am not referring to BCC futures. More along the lines of "BCC-BTC trading begins on xyz exchange on August 1 12:21 UTC".
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:09:01 AM

I'm not interested in BCC, because I think it's only created for drama.

I'm sure the end of this drama will have a positive impact on Bitcoin

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:09:59 AM

Everything depend on the comunity does bcc is just a new altcoin or maybe it will be the real of bitcoins
we will know after the hard fork of bitcoins has happened,
the best answer about this problem is let's wait and see what will happen about it right now we just can make speculation
and it can be wrong prediction.
danjonbit

Activity: 364

DanJoN

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:18:21 AM

We can only wait after things happen in August 1st. it may become an altcoin or the real one but for sure bitcoin will always be a strong coin.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:00:26 AM

Many invite to join bcc, but I'm not that interested because I think it will not last long and bitcoin is the main purpose.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Argon2

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:03:31 AM

indeed created for drama and market manipulation (scare tactics). August 1st will be a non-event and so will BCC.
tu-co (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:04:04 AM

I personally do not think BCC is going anywhere but down.

But there's surely money to be made trading against the (very) few people who are in favor of BCC.
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:05:12 AM

of course it is an altcoin.

because they just have a tiny share in the bitcoin, so their fork won't do anything to the bitcoin. Waste of time in my opinion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:05:26 AM

Most people on the forum are of the view that BCC is just another altcoin and it is likely to just die off in sometime after August 1. It will or won't, this remains to be seen. In the meantime, are there any exchanges willing to offer BCC-BTC trading after the fork?

I am not referring to BCC futures. More along the lines of "BCC-BTC trading begins on xyz exchange on August 1 12:21 UTC".

there is a very good chance that it won't even happen because it may not even reach enough hashrate to be able to mine 1 block per 1 hour!
Bitmain recently announced that they were only talking about UAHF (which is the hard fork to increase the block size and what BCC is trying) because of existence of UASF and to counter it. and they also said they are happy because of New York agreement and the SegWit2x (which is clearly visible by the miners 100% support for it).

in a low chance that it actually happens and forks for real, it will be considered inferior chain, prune to many attack vectors because of lower hashrate, lower support and no decent developer working on it. the community support is also with the majority chain aka core or BTC. and that means nobody is interested in something with this many problems that is forking with little support.

on top of it there is the price problem. currently you can find it on ViaBTC (which is a Chinese exchange apparently) and the price has been falling ever since they listed it there (and the coins are not even released, there is no client even!!!). so far dropped from $560 to $340 in 3-4 days.
and as soon as it forks there majority's agreement is on dumping it. that means a lot of people will start dumping price will tank harder, and when that happens other will join in and price will go down to $100, $50 and so on.
miners who are on that chain finding 1 block every hour or more and getting paid $625(12.5 BCC @$50)  instead of $32,000 (12.5 BTC @$2500 heading to $3000) will not continue mining there and it will be dead in a very short time.

as i said ViaBTC is the only one so far. a couple of other Chinese exchanges (small ones like ViaBTC) has said they may add it. but the major exchanges such as GDAX has clearly said they will NOT add support for this altcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
tu-co (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:11:25 AM

as i said ViaBTC is the only one so far. a couple of other Chinese exchanges (small ones like ViaBTC) has said they may add it. but the major exchanges such as GDAX has clearly said they will NOT add support for this altcoin.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:11:39 AM

indeed created for drama and market manipulation (scare tactics). August 1st will be a non-event and so will BCC.
Maybe most of this forum don't have any much interest in this field but still In my network there are thousands of the people who are making earnings with this coin in every ways .
First of all they are offering the investment ( bitconnect.co ) for which investor can make 0-2% daily and also they are claiming that you can make upto 40% in one month .So many people in my community investment ( I have not made yet any investment ) and making money .
Due to investment options the value of this coin is increasing speedily .So those who have this coin are making money also because of increase in the price .

But according to the official announcement the bcc coin site with not accept or withdraw bcc and btc at any case until the official announcement of the bitcoin fork complete has to be declare ( you can check at thier official sites ) .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: