Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104319 times)
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

I think ethereum is a good investment as the bitcoin. It have shown a good development in the past and I expect that its successes will continue in the future.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

ethereum is good for long term investment, keep your coins you will get profit. I think eth is one of the best coins.

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

ethereum is good for long term investment, keep your coins you will get profit. I think eth is one of the best coins.
I agree with you, ethereum is safe to invest. It has dropped in price in last months but its still great altcoin. I feel like its price will be pumped after bitcoin's run ends. Let's see.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:39:48 AM

I enjoy the ETh.. I think it's the best coin nowadays
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

im not a investor but i think if you invest for a long term of time, if ETH forks, nothing to worry because you lose small only small amount, while in other they lost a lot of income.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

personally, ETH is one of my best investment so far. By mining or trading, I was able to gain more than 100% ROI in just few months. Long or short term, definitely worth every single penny.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:18:56 AM

Obviously ETH is best for crypto investment.ETH is most popular coin.After 3-4years ETH will be really bug.So you can invest ETH for secure in future.Still now ETH start collecting eth.
I personally think that Ethereum is one of the best investments one could ever make. It's getting bigger and better each and everyday,
blackwidow7

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

I read a lot of answers containing ethereum. Does anyone has some thoughts about the potential of the price?

Better stay away from ETH for the next days/weeks if you didn't got the news.

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-dao-fears-forks-finger-pointing-parity-exploit-aftermath/

Absolutely agree. I sold my ethereum to make now a ride on altcoins until this problem is solved. Fork is a possible solution to the frozen 1.500.000 . Ethereum must solve this problem now. Until then I stay away from my adored ethereum.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:18:41 PM

As i know ETH is always good. If you want to get quick profit then ETH is not best investment for you. If you wan to get profit then you need to hold it for long term. Idf you wait 1-3 years then you must get a huge profit form it.

purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:20:12 PM

Yes,  Ethereum is one to invest with.  Take a risk and you will see the outime during your short term or long term investment. The fluctuating price everyday or every month is going up so its time for you to invest in ethereum.  Every organization undergo different crisis but ethereum still stands and give sufficient services to the people.

RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

I read a lot of answers containing ethereum. Does anyone has some thoughts about the potential of the price?

Better stay away from ETH for the next days/weeks if you didn't got the news.

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-dao-fears-forks-finger-pointing-parity-exploit-aftermath/

Absolutely agree. I sold my ethereum to make now a ride on altcoins until this problem is solved. Fork is a possible solution to the frozen 1.500.000 . Ethereum must solve this problem now. Until then I stay away from my adored ethereum.

Lmao... are you like 3 year old and cant understand the news ? The problem is with a wallet of eth and not eth itself 

"SOLD MY ETH!!!" Lol... good laugh
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

ETH is a good altcoin. It is a competitive one, even its price is continously decreasing or fluctuating in a lower price, still it competes to other altcoins but even ETH has a behavior like that still it is risky to invest ETH because it has a lower price rate. ETH can be said as a good cryptocurrency for investment but I can't say it is the best because of its lower price rate. The best cryptocurrency for investment depends on us and our strategy, we are the one that can say that it is the best cryptocurrency for us.

Inkognito

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

Yes ethereum is good option because lots of ICO is happening based on erc20 token at least you need to get some gas for transferring to exchanges all Ico coming with millions and billions of token for that need ether for gas so ethereum price will increase for sure.
tuapoma

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:04:25 AM

The Great American Pilgrimage with Stephen Baldwin & Max Keiser (PROMO)

via YouTube: https://youtu.be/CVPqjKfEgGg

Advice: trust only in the "DASH[DOT]ORG/WALLETS" to choose the best wallet for your pc or smartphone. if you are a Masternode, the best wallet is the Dash Core v0.12.2.1 or higher.

Best Wallet Practices: https://youtu.be/XxLJpj6B8Yc

if you are a cryptocurrency investor, please sign up at the DashForum, you will make friends: https://www.dash.org/forum
and sign up at the https://telegram.org and search for "Dash Knights 2.0" or @DashDigitalCash
please signup at the Slack and search for DashNation: https://dashnation.slack.com/ and more, sign up at the DashNation in Discord https://discord.gg/9z8zX5j you are welcome

cheers
Fox-111

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:43:03 AM

ETH has little downside but high potential upside. So for investment...I think its great.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:50:45 AM

Ethereum is good to invest and if you choose this coin possible that you earn a lot of profit. Because possible ethereum become thousands price in the future and I hopr that really happen. But even ethereum is good to invest , invest only you can afford to lose because they have possibility that price will decrease buy only your extra money.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

If you are planning to invest, Ethereum really needs to be chosen. Because as I observe the movement of the value of alt coins today, Eth is ahead of today's value increase. So if you want to earn a lot, now is the right time to invest in Ethereum.
angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:32:57 AM

Ethereum is for sure one of the best investment on long term.
Darmold

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:22:40 AM

It is one of the best investment today.
You can earn your money faster, but there is a risk...always.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:30:59 AM

now? No.
in general? yes.

it is mostly about the time you get in and the time you get out.
right now things aren't looking good in my opinion. but a couple of months ago things were very good even if you couldn't get in at the very bottom, there was still a big pump ongoing which you could join and make profit.

but now it seems like the whole market is stopping to get pumped. mostly because bitcoin scaling debate is coming to a good conclusion an also other altcoins are attracting all the money to themselves. you can see litecoin for example which has been rising for some time now.

so if you want to invest in it you have to wait. i say for now stay away and only watch. if you saw the current dumping continue then you win.
if you saw a rise forming up then you can join in and win, but be careful not to fall for a bull trap. or a dead cat bounce.

Good point. Ethereum is known as a powerful and valuable altcoin, you can consider that it is secondary only to bitcoin which is the main coin in the cryptomarket. I think investing in it is not a bad choice, but you have to consider the market on how the marketability of altcoins are affected. If the price of altcoins is low in general, it might be a good time to buy and hold, and sell for later when the prices go up.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: