Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100534 times)
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:18:54 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 03:13:47 PM by LTU_btc

This is unofficial thread.
New Microwallet Coinpot.co started recently. They support Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin currencies. Withdrawal options:
FaucetHub - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1.5% fee)
FaucetSystem - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (2% fee)
Xapo - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (no fee)
Payments to bitcoin address - minimal withdrawal 10k satoshi (1000 satoshi fee for payments, lower than 50k satoshi, bigger payments are free)
All payments are made within 48 hours.
All payments from Moon faucets, Bonusbitcoin.co and Bitfun.co proccesed to Coinpot wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1267

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

I see that Moonbitcoin just changed the payment method. It is an unusual entrance way to the market. Before we heard about the service, first thing first, one of the most famous Bitcoin faucet changed its payment method. I have to admit that it is a good move.

As far as i understand, Xapo users are automatically registered on the system, so using reset password link helps to recieve the password. Interface of the site is nice. I have two questions already though...

1) I see that wallet addresses are registered on the system so claims and referral incomes arrive in the account automatically. Do we have to use same addresses to withdraw from CoinPot, or can we choose different addresses? It is good if you are allowing users to withdraw to whatever address they want.

2) My favorite faucets are on your list except one. Is it possible to add http://fieldbitcoins.com/ on your system as well?

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:04:49 PM

ok looks like this microwallet is from mellowads/moonbit/bonusbitcoin/.......  admin

leets see if faucet owners can join this micropayment soon.
or this is only for this own faucets ?

regards
Oluwanishola

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:11:31 PM

Nice move, have been trying to open the site, but is not opening. Coinpot.com, hope am right?
Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:39:25 PM

Nice move, have been trying to open the site, but is not opening. Coinpot.com, hope am right?

It's coinpot.co without "m" at the end Smiley

Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:20:39 PM

I tried to centralize the earnings from Moon & Bonus, already it get 's stuck in 502 bad gateway... . Promising... . Huh

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
silverbetsy

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:58:47 PM

I tried to centralize the earnings from Moon & Bonus, already it get 's stuck in 502 bad gateway... . Promising... . Huh
That's the point. I am not sure if this is a good idea. Faucets moving payments automatically and quickly toward this just released microwallet, ¿without an evaluation? ¿without waiting until that new wallet at least grows a bit? Bad decision.
On the other side, I read that it can be used with Xapo. Maybe That could be the opportunity for xapo faucets to relive.
Ludwig Von

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

That's the point. I am not sure if this is a good idea. Faucets moving payments automatically and quickly toward this just released microwallet, ¿without an evaluation? ¿without waiting until that new wallet at least grows a bit? Bad decision.
On the other side, I read that it can be used with Xapo. Maybe That could be the opportunity for xapo faucets to relive.

I just want to avoid Xapo, crazy login verifications and ridiculous fees... So this"Pot" might be a good idea, if it works properly... . Also, it appears to be owned by the Moon-Bonus guys> And the accounts were flipped over without any (zero) communication... .

I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:28:04 PM

Some info:

"What is CoinPot?

As of 6th July 2017 ALL payments from Moon Litecoin are made instantly and directly into your CoinPot account.
This includes faucet claims and referral commission earnings.
How does CoinPot work?

CoinPot is a brand new cryptocurrency microwallet, designed to collect and combine faucet payouts and earnings from a number of different faucets/sources - such as Moon Litecoin.
CoinPot supports multiple currencies: bitcoin, dogecoin and litecoin initially
Withdrawal options include Faucet Hub and direct to your wallet via the blockchain
(NOTE: Each of these options has different withdrawal thresholds and some may incur a withdrawal fee)

Other benefits of CoinPot are...
1) Increased security - optional 2FA
2) Instant conversion between your coins (COMING SOON!)
What happened to my previous earnings?

Don't worry, your account balance and all your previous transactions have been transfered over to CoinPot automatically.
You simply need to manage these earning via CoinPot from now on.
From now, Moon Litecoin will show your total CoinPot litecoin balance - including Moon Litecoin earnings combined with those from other sources. "

This is the info from the Moon Litecoin
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:37:59 PM

Some info:

"What is CoinPot?

As of 6th July 2017 ALL payments from Moon Litecoin are made instantly and directly into your CoinPot account.
This includes faucet claims and referral commission earnings.
How does CoinPot work?

CoinPot is a brand new cryptocurrency microwallet, designed to collect and combine faucet payouts and earnings from a number of different faucets/sources - such as Moon Litecoin.
CoinPot supports multiple currencies: bitcoin, dogecoin and litecoin initially
Withdrawal options include Faucet Hub and direct to your wallet via the blockchain
(NOTE: Each of these options has different withdrawal thresholds and some may incur a withdrawal fee)

Other benefits of CoinPot are...
1) Increased security - optional 2FA
2) Instant conversion between your coins (COMING SOON!)
What happened to my previous earnings?

Don't worry, your account balance and all your previous transactions have been transfered over to CoinPot automatically.
You simply need to manage these earning via CoinPot from now on.
From now, Moon Litecoin will show your total CoinPot litecoin balance - including Moon Litecoin earnings combined with those from other sources. "

This is the info from the Moon Litecoin

I've tried > 5 times already to link my Electrum Litecoin wallet and it fails over and over:

Valique

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:47:12 PM

How do you link a deposit address to an account?
silverbetsy

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:48:26 PM

I just want to avoid Xapo, crazy login verifications and ridiculous fees... So this"Pot" might be a good idea, if it works properly... . Also, it appears to be owned by the Moon-Bonus guys> And the accounts were flipped over without any (zero) communication... .

Yep you're right. Xapo fees look like they use a triple blinded tRitanium armed 24 gears truck and sat-controlled to send your btc.
I went for a walk to that Coinpot, had problems for registering ("unexpected error") after that I tried logged in without problem.
Guys I suggest you wait for a few days to start transferring. Just in case.
angel lazarov

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

Is there more info about "Sign message" in coinpot  Huh
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 08:14:57 PM

I see that Moonbitcoin just changed the payment method. It is an unusual entrance way to the market. Before we heard about the service, first thing first, one of the most famous Bitcoin faucet changed its payment method. I have to admit that it is a good move.

As far as i understand, Xapo users are automatically registered on the system, so using reset password link helps to recieve the password. Interface of the site is nice. I have two questions already though...

1) I see that wallet addresses are registered on the system so claims and referral incomes arrive in the account automatically. Do we have to use same addresses to withdraw from CoinPot, or can we choose different addresses? It is good if you are allowing users to withdraw to whatever address they want.

2) My favorite faucets are on your list except one. Is it possible to add http://fieldbitcoins.com/ on your system as well?

1) As I understand, we can change address.
2) This is not my service. You need to contact them to ask to add faucet. But it looks that they made service only for their own faucets.

ok looks like this microwallet is from mellowads/moonbit/bonusbitcoin/.......  admin

leets see if faucet owners can join this micropayment soon.
or this is only for this own faucets ?

regards
I think this service is only for their own faucets. But I see that they allows to deposit coins. Interesting why?

Site was down, now it's fine.
It's not strange that these popular faucets moved to Coinpot, because Coinpot was made by these faucets owner.

How do you link a deposit address to an account?
Click ''Deposit Bitcoins'' → 'Generate deposit address''.

Yep you're right. Xapo fees look like they use a triple blinded tRitanium armed 24 gears truck and sat-controlled to send your btc.
I went for a walk to that Coinpot, had problems for registering ("unexpected error") after that I tried logged in without problem.
Guys I suggest you wait for a few days to start transferring. Just in case.
Maybe they got more visitors than expected. And I think it's safe to transfer coins, because Coinpot was made by Moonbit/Bonusbitcoin/Bitfun owner. Anyway all our coins from these faucets were transferred to Coinpot.

I've tried > 5 times already to link my Electrum Litecoin wallet and it fails over and over:

Try to contact their support.

I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:01:44 PM

It is not necessary to register an address if you are a user of Moon Bitcoin, Moon Litecoin, Moon Dogecoin. Your address is already registered.

Make sure yourself. http://coinpot.co/ Click on "Find your wallet address" and enter your address.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:06:49 PM

It is not necessary to register an address if you are a user of Moon Bitcoin, Moon Litecoin, Moon Dogecoin. Your address is already registered.

Make sure yourself. http://coinpot.co/ Click on "Find your wallet address" and enter your address.

I sure am but it fails to accept my Litecoin address signature.

Try to contact their support.

Now the option to link a Litecoin address by signing a signature has magically vanished. All that's remaining is to deposit some LTC into the Coinpotted address I want to link, which I can't do because all my LTC is in said address that needs to be linked.  Roll Eyes
LTU_btc (OP)
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 10:52:23 PM

By the way, on my Coinpot.co account I see all my earnings from Bonusbitcoin and Bitfun, but Moonbitcoin faucet are not connected to this account. To connect it, I need to sign a message or make a deposit from my btc address.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:02:31 AM

I've had no problems at all with CoinPot so far. Even happy enough to add them to my rotator @ http://freebtc.website/payment_processors/coinpot. So far I only know of 2 faucets that are using them - if anyone knows of more, send me a list and I'll gladly add them Smiley.
strerd

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:14:30 AM

I use my Xapo (email) address for MoonBitcoin and wallet addresses for MoonLTC and MoonDOGE.

Do I have to make 3 accounts to see the three balances and then transfer them to a single account (incurring withdrawal fees)?  As of now, I don't see anywhere to link an address.
Ludwig Von

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:26:59 AM

By the way, on my Coinpot.co account I see all my earnings from Bonusbitcoin and Bitfun, but Moonbitcoin faucet are not connected to this account. To connect it, I need to sign a message or make a deposit from my btc address.

I made a small deposit and nothing happend.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: