Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SERVICE NOT ANYMORE AVAILABLE  (Read 1537 times)
jamesclef (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:21:08 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:38:33 PM by jamesclef

SERVICE NOT ANYMORE AVAILABLE - I FINALLY CLOSED MY TRAVEL AGENCY

Aged Luxsocks Accounts for Sale! 50$ only

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:23:10 PM

Since you're running businesses, are you willing to confirm your identity?

Is the escrow going to hold the funds until a client returns from his vacation or after checking in at the hotel?
jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:41:27 PM

Is the escrow going to hold the funds until a client returns from his vacation or after checking in at the hotel?

Good question. Why are we using Bitcoin or why did we create this currency if you need to my identify to trade an escrow transaction with me? In what will you help you this please?

Next good question: the escrow will hold the funds until you checkin (for Hotel) and until you pickup the car.

Normally its not really necessary, you will get the voucher for the car for example and the  confirmation from hotel, you can call them and check.
However, For the first trade, I'm willing to wait till you check-in to release the funds. No problem at all!

Nalien

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

Good question. Why are we using Bitcoin or why did we create this currency if you need to my identify to trade an escrow transaction with me? In what will you help you this please?
It will help me assert whether or not your businesses really do exist, or if you only pretend to not be carding or otherwise committing fraud that could get back at me in a few months.
I certainly won't be surprised if massive discounts such as yours are indeed possible. After all, there's a huge incentive for hotels and flights to get rid off their empty seats and getting this done via BTC or DNMs will enable the flight and hotel companies to price discriminate effectively. Most people will still buy for the far higher prices, and this way they generate an extra stream of revenue from people who would otherwise not care about going on a holiday.
I wouldn't be surprised if the travel companies actually use this as a way to commit tax fraud either, but in that case the liability would be on them and not on me.

Regardless, I want some sort of security. I don't need to identify you in public but I need extensive proof that I'm not going to get buttfucked by law or get banned by an airline.

However, For the first trade, I'm willing to wait till you check-in to release the funds. No problem at all!
Escrow is only really worth it for me if it secures my BTC until I check out. There's no guarantee that they won't kick me out during the stay after all.
jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:17:25 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if the travel companies actually use this as a way to commit tax fraud either, but in that case the liability would be on them and not on me.

Regardless, I want some sort of security. I don't need to identify you in public but I need extensive proof that I'm not going to get buttfucked by law or get banned by an airline.

Escrow is only really worth it for me if it secures my BTC until I check out. There's no guarantee that they won't kick me out during the stay after all.

Well, good reflection.
1) In REAL LIFE, I own a Travel Agency, Yes and here in BTC I offer the service for less money. I don't have to explain why but it's clear that I would not like to publish where is my real agency.

2) If you use my services, you will see for example that the HOTEL has been booked via Agency X .... (if this is what you need). The liability goes ONLY to the COMPANY, not to YOU the Customer.

3) Regarding your comment, you have to know that even Travel Agencies in Wall Street can have reservation cancelled. Not because you buy your ticket at Wall Street means that the transaction was 100% CLEAN. But at least, in case, they will be liable to this not YOU.
And there are many reasons why this can happen, even if there was no fraud.
And I don't think you will buy your ticket in agency and asks before the send you their IDs per Email... If you know an agency (online or offline) then send me the link please.

4) So, I can give you following opportunity: you pay via Escrow, you release AFTER you checked-out!! so after your vacation.

Nalien

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

Well, good reflection.
1) In REAL LIFE, I own a Travel Agency, Yes and here in BTC I offer the service for less money. I don't have to explain why but it's clear that I would not like to publish where is my real agency.

2) If you use my services, you will see for example that the HOTEL has been booked via Agency X .... (if this is what you need). The liability goes ONLY to the COMPANY, not to YOU the Customer.

3) Regarding your comment, you have to know that even Travel Agencies in Wall Street can have reservation cancelled. Not because you buy your ticket at Wall Street means that the transaction was 100% CLEAN. But at least, in case, they will be liable to this not YOU.
And there are many reasons why this can happen, even if there was no fraud.
And I don't think you will buy your ticket in agency and asks before the send you their IDs per Email... If you know an agency (online or offline) then send me the link please.

4) So, I can give you following opportunity: you pay via Escrow, you release AFTER you checked-out!! so after your vacation.

If you leave this opportunity open for the end of the year/early 2018 I will take you up on the offer. Currently I have no time for a vacation, but generally speaking interest is there. Depending on flight availability I'll be flying first or business and spending similar amounts on a hotel. Overseas.
jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

Only 17 HOURS left to CLAIM your 40% DISCOUNT ON YOUR TRAVEL WORLWIDE!!

Send your request:

By Email: jamesketi@protonmail.com
Jabber: jamesket@jwchat.org

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:01:23 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:39:20 PM by jamesclef

SERVICE NOT ANYMORE AVAILABLE

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:34:59 PM

For the second time again WEEKEND DISCOUNT.
For Any Booking between TODAY and SUNDAY 23:59 Pacific Time, You get 40% OFF.
Ping me now for your booking via Skype or Jabber

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:15:41 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:39:54 PM by jamesclef

quarters

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:52:03 PM

Cracked accounts or carding nothing else...

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:08:39 AM

Cracked accounts or carding nothing else...

none of both, and please understand that you pay here 30% OFF and NOT 30% of the price as many are missunderstanding. You pay to us 70% of the price.

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:03:41 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:40:10 PM by jamesclef

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:59:36 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:40:21 PM by jamesclef

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

Hello,

you can book your travel now with Bitcoins.

You need a Flight? Hotel and a car for your vacation or business travel?

My Travel Agency will give you the BEST RATES you can have.

P.S: Thanks for those already enjoying our services.

FULLY ESCROW SUPPORTED!!! YOU RELEASE ONLY AFTER YOUR CONFIRMATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED (For the First Deal, We allow you to release after Check-In). So Your coins are ABSOLUTELY SAFE WITH US!

Contact Me for Your Bookings here:

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

It's Time for Vacation.
Book your Flight, Hotel or Car NOW with 30% OFF Reduction on the OTA Retail price if you pay in BTC.

PM Me for your Booking.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

It's Time for Vacation.
Book your Flight, Hotel or Car NOW with 30% OFF Reduction on the OTA Retail price if you pay in BTC.

PM Me for your Booking.

I wonder why you keep bumping this thread of yours,especially having this trust/feedback. Undecided
Nobody will buy or try to make any deal with you,sorry. Maybe it's better to lock this off...
jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

I wonder why you keep bumping this thread of yours,especially having this trust/feedback. Undecided
Nobody will buy or try to make any deal with you,sorry. Maybe it's better to lock this off...

I have already made many successful Travel Sales here, ALL 100% with Escrow!

I advise you to check my Profile on Bitrated.com: jamesketi

I'm a trusted member there with few reviews already.

I will not accept any non-funded accusation. There is a very simple way to check my services (and not just this service). Use it yourself and get a clear idea on it. You as Senior Member, will be very welcome to test it!

And I really like your question, because I could potentially buy any account as many are doing here to scam people, but I will not do that dear, I'm legit Vendor and I'm not here to scam people and I don't have time for that.

P.S: I will ask some users who already used this service here to post please some reviews on this forum. Thanks

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:39:13 AM

Guys, it's Time for Vacation.

PM Me for your Booking.

jamesclef (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

bump

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print