Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which bitcoin exchanger should i use now?  (Read 2180 times)
Bitbullex

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:16:19 AM

Bitbullex, India’s most trusted multi crypto currency exchanger provide trading (Buy & Sell) in many different currencies like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ethereum classic and mcap. You can buy these currencies through inr (Indian rupees) and bitcoin. This is the first one stop indian multi crypto currency exchange where you can buy different crypto currency. There 24*7 support team are available to help you.

For questions about Bitbullex you can send an e-mail to info@bitbulllex.com.

Website - https://www.bitbullex.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinkhoj

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:22:58 PM

Join on coinsecure or zebpay. They have good assistant and immediate order execution with lowest price as compare to others.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Bitbullex, India’s most trusted multi crypto currency exchanger provide trading (Buy & Sell) in many different currencies like bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ethereum classic and mcap. You can buy these currencies through inr (Indian rupees) and bitcoin. This is the first one stop indian multi crypto currency exchange where you can buy different crypto currency. There 24*7 support team are available to help you.

Stop advertising your foolish exchange and try to give some worthy advice. Exchange you are telling is an all newbie exchange without any volume. I Would suggest you to go for zebpay or unocoin. I personally use both they have quite simplified procedure.
coinkhoj

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:14:21 AM

If you want to use bitcoin exchange then coinsecure is the best option in india. You have to pay low fees on both side.
akablackhat

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:01:13 PM

I have been using Zebpay from a long time and I can say that I get the best rates there.
I have become a fan of them since I have verified myself there.
The only thing I noticed there today was, when I converted my bitcoins to cash, they got auto-withdrawn into my bank thats the best thing.
So, I just wanted to alarm those with big amounts to think twice before selling as I think Zebpay might have changed their rules.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:29:33 PM

There is nothing wrong with ZEBPAY. I have been using it from quite long and never faced a problem. Don't go after a stupid thread post. UNOCOIN is also providing good and fast services. Both these Exchanges will allow you to transfer/deposit INR through NEFT or IMPS. So transaction fees would also be negligible.
Wishing you all the best.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:34:47 PM

Zebpay and Unocoin are the most famous and known exchanges in INDIA. Use these Exchanges if you want to convert your fiat to BTC or vice-versa.
If you want to exchange BTC to any other altcoin then try BITTREX or BITFINEX.
I personally use all these exchanges and found them quite user-friendly and trustworthy.
spov

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:21:53 AM

I have had good experience with ZebPay. The only downside is the cost which is very high compared to foreign exchanges. But the situation is same with all other exchanges.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Nikhilk

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:57:36 AM

Coinsecure for sure
Vashu123

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:16:15 PM

Stop advertising your foolish exchange and try to give some worthy advice. Exchange you are telling is an all newbie exchange without any volume. I Would suggest you to go for zebpay or unocoin. I personally use both they have quite simplified procedure.

bitbullex, a trusworthy cryptocurrency exchange in india. if people get a problem on the website or regarding trading, our support person will coordinate in all the time and will resolve asap.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Coinsecure one of the worst service i opened the account and gave all my identification documents but even after six months, my KYC is still not cleared. Still do you think it is a good service. I never trust this exchanges coinsecure, zebpay, etc. I am using localbitcoins site for more then 15 months and till now i have got no problem and their escrow service is very good
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:01 AM

i have good experience with coinsecure  because of its lowest fees n fastest widraw.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:02:22 AM

The best exchanger is etherdelta or puedi also crptopia it is the most trusted site and quickly sell your bitcoin.
Nikhilk

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:40 AM

Indian websites to buy btc and altcoins
Coinsecure.in - BTC
Zebpay.com - BTC
Unocoin.com - BTC
Coinome.com - BTC, BCH, LTC
Btcxindia.com - Ripple (XRP)
Ethexindia.com - ETH
These are trustworthy
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:10:50 AM

Previously i am working with Btcxindia but now they closed bitcoin. Igot which is fraud and now bitlio. Zebpay bad support as i read in thread.

Which exchanger should i use with best support.

Coinsecure best rate , best support . If you face any issue you can inform Benson Samuel who is very polite person and also Moderator here Smiley ; But remember Verification can take 10 working days in CS since they have heavy amount of users and backlogs , its the biggest exchange in India so you have to be a bit patient during verification process .

Coinsecure also bringing ETH soon besides BTC Smiley

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

Coinsecure one of the worst service i opened the account and gave all my identification documents but even after six months, my KYC is still not cleared. Still do you think it is a good service. I never trust this exchanges coinsecure, zebpay, etc. I am using localbitcoins site for more then 15 months and till now i have got no problem and their escrow service is very good

Did you ever send message Benson Samuel here ? and still had delay ?
That i do not believe really , i am using CS over 1.5 year now without zero issue . Benson always helpful guy whenever i faced delay or issue .

brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:06:49 AM

Previously i am working with Btcxindia but now they closed bitcoin. Igot which is fraud and now bitlio. Zebpay bad support as i read in thread.

See for INR we just have some handful of exchanged which offer some good services along with great customer support. But which exchange you can choose would certainly depend upon your requirement. I can review two or three for you.

Zebpay: zebpay is not actually an exchange merely a wallet or a platform where one could buy bitcoins. The bid ask orders on wallet do not really get accepted so quickly because they don't show list of active orders up there. Generally you have to buy/sell bitcoins using the inbuilt option in which you are bound to buy it at price which zebpay wants. Zebpay is best if you continuously send your bitcoins as the transaction fees are too low as they do processing in batches. Moreover it does not supports any other coin.

Koinex: It is the first live trading exchange of India. They are even listed on coinmarketcap as the only exchange trading in INR but they are at their budding stages as well. Their customer support isnt upto the mark yet they support a lot of major coins so you can even trade on the platfrom.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

I use zebpay. And it works fine till now. I didn't face any problem with it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: