Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Crypto Insides Channel  (Read 242 times)
AlehandroTheGreat (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 04:45:37 PM

Crypto Insides Channel  Wink

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAERf1wVieq4F6Kd3Hg

A lot of people were asking me to do this, and after 2 years of asking I decided to create this channel.... For?
My nale is Alex Mura, I am in crypto since 2010 and yes, I bought some BTC for 50$! Now I am CEO of jellycommunications.com and CRYPTO trader/miner…… but I know somethings……interesting things, which you are interested in.. With Jelly I did marketing and my news agency is finding and writing the most trending and hot crypto news from the first hands.....

Be the first one, who will know all the news.... Have fun also  Wink !!Number of Spots is limited!!

PS: do not forget to check our jellycommunications.com Smiley soon we will accept different cryptos
PS2: Do not be lazy.... Click to the telegram link....it is for you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: