Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126652 times)
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:15:54 PM

I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin because first of all bitcoin is the most easiest way to earn money from the down and ups of the price of the bitcoin and i know bitcoin  will increase again by the time come again ,maybe try to wait until august 1 and then buy bitcoin and stock them and think about it if bitcoin goes down to 1500$ per bitcoin then wait atleast 2-3 months and bitcoin will be up and more.
Yes , its not too late nowadays and right this time bitcoins price is too cheap a big dump happened but it is good to buy more in cheap then keep the bitcoins in a safe wallet with private keys.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:28:49 PM

BTC Not to late to buy bitcoins but i suggest to buy bitcoins after the segwit in August 1. After that all things go back to normal so wait for it

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

BTC Not to late to buy bitcoins but i suggest to buy bitcoins after the segwit in August 1. After that all things go back to normal so wait for it

Yes I agree it is better and would be better if we wait for that period to buy bitcoin.  We do not know what will happen on that day, August 1, the price of bitcoin could go up or it could drop.  If it will drop everyone will be happy and they will for sure buying bitcoins as bitcoins is tested.  It could give an income and if you have many bitcoins, it has the potential to make more and it will grow. 
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

yeah, it is not yet too late to buy it, everything has a perfect time and that perfect time will be now. we all know that bitcoin price it too high in the previous months so if you missed it a months ago , now will be the perfect time for it.
It is a good time to purchase bitcoin when ever the price goes down,but you never know long and deep the market goes down and if you are able to pick up the coins at a lower price then it is a good thing,i would gladly wait till August end till i take my position with bitcoin.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:18:39 PM

yeah, it is not yet too late to buy it, everything has a perfect time and that perfect time will be now. we all know that bitcoin price it too high in the previous months so if you missed it a months ago , now will be the perfect time for it.
It is a good time to purchase bitcoin when ever the price goes down,but you never know long and deep the market goes down and if you are able to pick up the coins at a lower price then it is a good thing,i would gladly wait till August end till i take my position with bitcoin.
Waiting till august end ? Probably you may get disappointment as right now itself market starts showing symptom of buyers dominating after touching July's lowest price of $1830 (and right now trading above $1940 in bitstamp).

You cannot expect market keep going down till August end as investors will be watching about what is going with fork debate. It is obvious anything will happen it will be definite good for bitcoin's scalabilty and everyone is well aware of this. So, people may start buying even they see comparatively lower prices. So, I suggest you not to wait till July end. Act well before itself.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:34:37 PM

Waiting till august end ? Probably you may get disappointment as right now itself market starts showing symptom of buyers dominating after touching July's lowest price of $1830 (and right now trading above $1940 in bitstamp).

You cannot expect market keep going down till August end as investors will be watching about what is going with fork debate. It is obvious anything will happen it will be definite good for bitcoin's scalabilty and everyone is well aware of this. So, people may start buying even they see comparatively lower prices. So, I suggest you not to wait till July end. Act well before itself.

People are afraid to buy now because they think that the bitcoin network will split and we will get two different coins. For this reason, many people decided to sell their coins and get out of bitcoin until the situation is resolved

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

People are afraid to buy now because they think that the bitcoin network will split and we will get two different coins. For this reason, many people decided to sell their coins and get out of bitcoin until the situation is resolved

I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin because first of all bitcoin is the most easiest way to earn money from the down and ups of the price of the bitcoin and i know bitcoin  will increase again by the time come again and use full to the all people for the proposes. It davaping the Bitcoin
si bungsu

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:44:11 PM

Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
I agree with your opinion . Because the price of bitcoin will increase along with the rarity of bitcoin itself
rockso

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:59:22 PM

Not late at all. Maybe this is not the right time to buy Bitcoin for the first time if you don´t like volatility that much, but price will go up after August if the scalability problem is solved. These days Bitcoin price might seem like a roller-coaster but it will eventually stabilize at a higher value so it is definitely not late at all to buy it right now. Just don´t invest what you are not willing to loose, and don´t even think of buying now if you don´t have the nerve to experience high price fluctuations.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:17:05 PM

Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
I agree with your opinion . Because the price of bitcoin will increase along with the rarity of bitcoin itself

I think that you need to buy and sell after bitcoin survives the crisis that is now in the bitcoin community. Until August 1, the price will be unpredictable, so to avoid making mistakes, it is better to wait a little, and then make decisions

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:26:24 PM

With the recent slump in the prices, this is the best time to buy bitcoins, and after the hardfork by segwit, the price is going to soar and thats a lot of profit to be made.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:29:54 PM

I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin because first of all bitcoin is the most easiest way to earn money from the down and ups of the price of the bitcoin and i know bitcoin  will increase again by the time come again and use full to the all people for the proposes. It davaping the Bitcoin
to me i will like to say that it is the best time invest money in bitcoin. althogh there is risk in investing money in bitcoin speciallly before 1st August gut i think we can only make money if we dare to take risk, i am hopeful that very soon  the price of bitcoin will take the acceleration and the price of bitcoin will start increasing.therefoe i myself want to arraging some money and buy some more bitcoin.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:15:20 PM

With the recent slump in the prices, this is the best time to buy bitcoins, and after the hardfork by segwit, the price is going to soar and thats a lot of profit to be made.
I think so too. We're half way down with the prices. It may fall a bit lower, but it's still a good moment to buy. To make money you have to be prepared to go against the current, buy when others are selling. We had a similar situation in 2015 when the prices kept going down and a group of smart people bought for less than $300.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

I think so too. We're half way down with the prices. It may fall a bit lower, but it's still a good moment to buy. To make money you have to be prepared to go against the current, buy when others are selling. We had a similar situation in 2015 when the prices kept going down and a group of smart people bought for less than $300.

Correct. With the slumping price, this is a perfect time to really get bitcoins. We have been waiting for so long for this to happen, so we have to take advantage of it. Remember, the consensus of most of our members here is that bitcoin price will reach a new ceiling price of around $3000-$5000 in the next coming months specially before ending the year. Let segwit do their thing so that we may profit huge for those who are buying and holding bitcoin.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:25:58 PM

Maybe with the current state of bitcoin prices are not good now it seems that many of them are selling it and indeed for those who have a strong belief about bitcoin of course they dare to take risk to buy it now because bitcoin prices are down.sure all bitcoin users expect that bitcoin price Again increased and able to reach the highest price.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:39:28 PM

Yes I agree it is better and would be better if we wait for that period to buy bitcoin.  We do not know what will happen on that day, August 1, the price of bitcoin could go up or it could drop.  If it will drop everyone will be happy and they will for sure buying bitcoins as bitcoins is tested.  It could give an income and if you have many bitcoins, it has the potential to make more and it will grow. 
In every business, to get ahead, one have to be willing to take some risk or one is sure to end up with average reward. Don't follow the crowd, they would always show your all the reasons why the sun won't shine! Rather take your time to make full assessment of the situation and then make informed decision and take responsibility whatever the outcome. This could as well be a one in a life time opportunity to board a lunar flight right from your door steps.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

Right now is probably the best day to buy a large number of coins and store it safely during next weeks. 
A massive number of weak hands, people confused about SegWit2x, USAF or another scaling option is simply taking the easiest route and liquidate their positions.
They are making big mistake, like many times before, when the dust will settle down and SegWit2x will go live on 25 July market will soar, I expect new ATH.
MCMXCVI

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:51:02 PM

Nobody can tell you correct answer because there is always a big risk, choice is your , you must take it or not. my advice is - put your funds (50 %) - now and after 1 august + 50 % of your money.
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:57:33 PM

According to me its a best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin and crypto currency is a future and in future most of the world will be using crypto currency and at this time bitcoin is down and I think its a golden opportunity to buy it and according to most of the experts they see bitcoin too high. So its never late to buy bitcoin if you think for a long run.
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:59:30 PM

There is a fear among investors without a doubt,but whenever the price of bitcoin goes down ,people will buy more and that is expected and lets see what the real price would be at the end of the month,hope it will trade above $1500.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: