Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20622 times)
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

Simple question, because it s first cryptocurreny with mihning and limited emission.

Not only these there are most advantages on bitcoin that's why it is very popular.No one can seize bitcoin from us even the government we have full freedom to use it.There is no taxes on bitcoin,The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.No risk of tracking and charge backs. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account.
exactly its main advantage is that it is not controlled by anyone.there are a lot of advantage of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency first is that bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency. Also bitcoin is na most higher price in all digital currency as of today and this is only because of its potential. the rise of its price also makes it most used currency and makes it popular.
yes it is the one of the biggest advantage of it and i think it is the main purpose of its popularity. bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency them all because people know the value of bitcoin and they also give more attention and importance from the beginning and that why I think bitcoin is growing up day by day and more and more peoples are coming towards it day by day which is the example of its success.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jizenlianyong

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:16:10 PM

The main reason for such incredible popularity and advantages of bitcoins over other currencies is that it is the first crypto currency. It has proven safety and anonymity and other advantages. All people prefer to invest in bitcoin, as it is the most realistic opportunity to generate revenue, including as a long-term investment. And the more people invest in bitcoin, the more it is strengthened in the world economy.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:23:08 PM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?

Maybe Bitcoin is not the first coin made in the crypto world but why bitcoin is more popular because of it
Bitcoin Can Be a Business
How can? Of course I could. There are only 2 ways in general to be able to benefit from bitcoin that is making bitcoin and trading bitcoin.

Creating Bitcoin, either by mining a harware or a mining cloud. Both produce bitcoin but different ways.
Bitcoin Trading, takes advantage of the difference between buying and selling bitcoins. This value is a safe and effective way to benefit from bitcoin.

And for other coins that are not less popular today may be etherium because etherium also uses Blockchain technology such as Bitcoin.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:14:34 AM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency which was working quite good. A lot of people know Bitcoin, even if they are not into cryptocurrencies. It doesn't work as fast as Ethereum and it doesn't support tokens (because it wasn't designed in such way of course). Bitcoin value has been increasing recently, that's why it is also popular among new people.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

Yes bitcoin was the origin of the era of cryptocurrencies.
But there are many other factors which make it the most poular among the masses.
Firstly it is totally anonymous.
The transactions can take place from anywhere to literally anywhere.
It doesn't have any regulations.
It is similar to a pyramid scheme. People who are joining early reap higher rewards than the rest that join later on.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:47:35 AM

Bitcoin is very popular because it is the first crypto currency and because of its price that now is still increasing. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies and has many advantages and has been proven in a years of its existence, that' s why all people are now accepting it.

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

bitcoin is the most popular crytocurrency as it is one of the best known digital currencies in the world and it has gained huge success over the past few years . In today's electronic world everything  has changed as we always depend on the most modern advanced technology even for our basic needs like shopping,education and so on we depend on advanced technology and we even use it to get in touch with family and friends we rely on the digital world even business is done over the internet like wise bitcoins has brought in a new revolution to the world of currency by making digital currency which can be considered as a great asset and due to its growing popularity its value is going high based on the trust people has got in it and it is being used world wide which has made it so popular and one of the main reason for popularity is its acceptance world wide people started accepting it everywhere as one of their mode of payment.

The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think it even though bitcoin was not the first crypto currency, maybe it was the first to be publicly introduced. I was not able to observe the early years of bitcoin so I am not very knowledgeable about it. Also, in other criteria such as naming, bitcoin has a ring to it that I personally likes. I do not like the sound of other crypto currencies I hear. I get negative thoughts when it comes to mind, I think bitcoin bloomed because the maker had risks taken with possibilities that Mr. Satoshi's work might not get the attention it needs for bitcoin to become successful.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because of the services it provides to it's users.The main reason for its popularity is it's price.Price of Bitcoin is increasing at a very fast rate which is attracting more people towards it and making it more popular.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:18:17 AM

Because bitcoin has created their popularity with well outputs. If we get very good results then obviously we will prefer bitcoin as compared to other cryptocurrency  bitcoin is reliable and more benificial thats only we are with bitcoin. If person is not getting positive results then why people will be connected to any cryptocurrency .  and bitcoin is giving huge profits that is the only reason why bitcoin is  most popular cryptocurrency.
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:27:48 AM

Because Bitcoin has become more prominent.
It is currently more popular than all the coins. Bitcoin will become a bright digital currency in the future. Also, as the first and original digital currency, its highest price is paid, so users are attracted to it because of the pressure, so that it will spread more broadly.

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:38:07 AM

There many reasons which are responsible for making BITCOINS so popular nowdays in a market:-
1. It is one of the most attractive crypto currency which attracts investors by it huge output in term of profit.
2. One can invest in it as a long term investment and then these BITCOINS can be used in future when there is a need of money.
3. A person can save its tax by investing on it.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:51:36 PM

Yup bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency, i think it becomes very popular becauss it's amazing peroformance in the market it really show's people that it's worth it to invest in bitcoin and it establish a goos foundation base on when it's startef until now other coins are not that bad like litecoins, dodgecoins and ETH but btc really is trusted, maybe one day some other coins will takeover btc but i don't see that happening so soon..

chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:06:49 PM

For me because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency is bitcoin is amazing! There’s a limit to how many will ever exist and significant control over my own money. And Mining sounds really cool. That sounds like where the money is going to get made.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:18:13 PM

I did follow the queue in the understanding that bitcoin was the first birth Cryptocurrency made popular; like whenever or wherever Cryptocurrency is mentioned, bitcoin immediately comes to mind. As the times as gone by and is still going, more value is being placed on the coin and this helps strengthen the coin. The popularity keeps on making the gap between the altcoins farther. Just having an understanding that Cryptocurrency is bitcoin.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

all other altcoins have their reference point in bitcoin or their reference coin has its equivalent units in bitcoin. that alone can make bitcoin the most popular and also most exchange companies only accept bitcoin in exchange for cash.

Jovl

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:34:28 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular because it the very first digital cryptocurrency was made.The gained in  bitcoin is truly remarkable that is why many people are taking risk in investing,profitable and well established.

justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:36:20 PM

Among the cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is the most popular because of its intensive growth and continued surge in price. Bitcoin increases its value and usage. It becomes a decentralized digital asset through which crypto projects are being made. Many marketholders are hooked as well with bitcoin and are making transactions out of it. Bitcoin provides ease and convenience especially to online transactions such as online payment with security.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:42:41 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular because it the very first digital cryptocurrency was made.The gained in  bitcoin is truly remarkable that is why many people are taking risk in investing,profitable and well established.

Bitcoin being first gave it a huge advantage over other cryptocurrencies that came later. You could argue that there are many other cryptocurrencies that have better features, faster transaction times, and lower fees, but they don’t have the name recognition that Bitcoin has.

Another advantage is that because Bitcoin has been around longer, it has been scrutinized and tested to the point that it is battle tested and has proven able to survive the problems and criticisms.

Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:43:14 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it was unique and it is the only digital currency that not be scammed by others.This kind of coins is strong and profitable we  can earn here a lot compared by others cryptocurrency.It is the very best performance blockchain market in all currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: