Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest $200K to set up an exchange and I need your help  (Read 3052 times)
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:42:51 AM

I ve sent $50 tip to first 10 people who have replied. Thanks everyone for your help.

If anyone else wants to give some advice you are welcome however I am out of the budget for this post

So generous of you dude Smiley
Well, even I'm late for giving advise to your concerns. Establishing your own exchange site platform was not that easy to do, it needs a big idea about it and you must create team for this matter. even you have a big capital if you have no team that will help
 you for this it will be hard for you to manage it alone. And it will be useless whatever good plan and idea you have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

Oh great, another "Newbie" claiming to have $200k to start an exchange. I will give you a tip - people in the cryptoworld don't trust newbies. Either back your claims with proof or be prepared to be trolled.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

Oh great, another "Newbie" claiming to have $200k to start an exchange. I will give you a tip - people in the cryptoworld don't trust newbies. Either back your claims with proof or be prepared to be trolled.
It is time to enjoy the people who are having the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin will be high in the future and the users will continue to invest in the bitcoin for the long term.200k is a very high amount of the money so they are very lucky to have that much high amount of the money and investment for your future.
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:04:52 AM

It is time to enjoy the people who are having the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin. The price of the bitcoin will be high in the future and the users will continue to invest in the bitcoin for the long term.200k is a very high amount of the money so they are very lucky to have that much high amount of the money and investment for your future.

A high amount really for spending on some other things but for making an exchanger? I think 200k$ is not so enough since marketing it will cost millions and the other maintenance cost can possibly more expensive to take. So better we shouldn't set some budget and its better that we have stretchable balance so that we can give an excellent quality service to the traders,

Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:30:46 AM

A high amount really for spending on some other things but for making an exchanger? I think 200k$ is not so enough since marketing it will cost millions and the other maintenance cost can possibly more expensive to take. So better we shouldn't set some budget and its better that we have stretchable balance so that we can give an excellent quality service to the traders,

I think with that kind of money, he/she should already know the risks and dont just ask anybody to make transaction. Can ask and find out more on the suggestion but dont really make others do transaction for you. Try experimenting 1st before going in.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:38:02 AM

Please check investment for web development platform cycle that will not cost this much create site and maintain with the dashboard level monitering team also. I don't know in which aspects you have said it without proper knowledge about the creation. Traders will fndcyour site start trading additionally that and all your profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
adwike

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:45:50 PM

It is  a great idea I am also have this idea and I want to run my own exchange platform if you want to be my partner you are welcome I have all knowlege to  run an exchange platform please PM
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

This is a good stage when you start trying with bitcoin investments, with huge capital in every nine that grows. namin it would be better if you try to join and invest with ico, now many ico in circulation, and I am sure with the investment budget of $ 200k / month.
this will give you a lot of benefits, I will give you a recommendation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212650.0
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:06:51 PM

Lol I was about saying the same thing, and someone already said so. You want to know why people are into Poloniex ? That’s simple– it’s just because Poloniex is an old exchange and has been there for a long time offering reliable services. So if you think the people will leave a trusted site for a new site, you are just wasting time.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:50:26 AM

Lol I was about saying the same thing, and someone already said so. You want to know why people are into Poloniex ? That’s simple– it’s just because Poloniex is an old exchange and has been there for a long time offering reliable services. So if you think the people will leave a trusted site for a new site, you are just wasting time.

200.000$ and he comes here to ask for help, that is a joke. He needs to be trolled and criticized, and not just OP, others that are "trying to help him" for 50$ if they are in first 10 comments.
One more newbie that claims to have a lot of money, I can't count how many similar topics I saw in all my time spent here, and non of all of them come back ever again here after creating topic. This is one more joke thread, and I don't know what this people who create this profiles just to post this think. Why are they doing this? Collecting free ideas, testing what community thinks about something? What is the point?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

200.000$ and he comes here to ask for help, that is a joke. He needs to be trolled and criticized, and not just OP, others that are "trying to help him" for 50$ if they are in first 10 comments.
One more newbie that claims to have a lot of money, I can't count how many similar topics I saw in all my time spent here, and non of all of them come back ever again here after creating topic. This is one more joke thread, and I don't know what this people who create this profiles just to post this think. Why are they doing this? Collecting free ideas, testing what community thinks about something? What is the point?
Haha…I was wondering the same– newbies who are richer than the oldies lol. Or are these old members that creates new account to play trolls online? lmao. I’ve seen lots of posts like this one requesting that people suggest ideas for them, and they’re mostly newbies, none is an old member.
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

Bittrex is a good place to trade.Go there and invest there,
But be careful in trading, if you can not, then your money will run out in an instant.Find the cheapest price and invest there.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:10:06 PM

The point is "OP just like to add up some stats on his Thread posted." haha. This is why this thread shouldn't really be answered at all and as ive read most comments here are just criticizing and trolling which he do really deserve such thing.$200k investment for a new exchange isn't a bad start but without showing any proofs would really just remain a joke.People would always go into those reputable exchanges than on this new one if he would able to build.

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:27:27 PM

Haha…I was wondering the same– newbies who are richer than the oldies lol. Or are these old members that creates new account to play trolls online? lmao. I’ve seen lots of posts like this one requesting that people suggest ideas for them, and they’re mostly newbies, none is an old member.
It doesn’t matter at all whether someone is newbie or not. I must say that this is really a good thing that we are seeing this much newbies who are willing to invest their money into bitcoin. This is really a good thing and we need to guide them in a better way. I will suggest him not to invest your money into it until and unless you are not having this much of knowledge that you can perform well in trading.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:19:56 AM

This doesn't make sense that a person who can afford to invest $200,000 monthly and going to set up an exchange is asking for help from random users here on this forum.
BTW Poloniex have many altcoins on their platform to trade, so mostly altcoins trader prefer using it.
I am using Bittrex from the start and i prefer it over poloniex because of the variety of altcoins, many other exchanges lacks famous profitable altcoins on their platform.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:55:19 PM

This doesn't make sense that a person who can afford to invest $200,000 monthly and going to set up an exchange is asking for help from random users here on this forum.
BTW Poloniex have many altcoins on their platform to trade, so mostly altcoins trader prefer using it.
I am using Bittrex from the start and i prefer it over poloniex because of the variety of altcoins, many other exchanges lacks famous profitable altcoins on their platform.
It is not a bad thing to want to get a random idea from people.
As far as I am concerned, they always help. The fact that the OP had $200,000 does not mean he could find this forum as an interesting place to get knowledgeable ideas on how to kick start his project and does not mean he has sourced for ideas somewhere else. After all, he even gave $50 to the first few people who answered his question, would you have been that generous? Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: