Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO]  (Read 59049 times)
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:10:44 PM

Already collected more than half of the HARD CAP and almost 20 days ahead! I'm sure that ico will be very successful

I think they are already successful and there is plent of time to end of the ICO.

I'm sure that STORM will hit the hard cap and they deserves it!
It's a great project and the collected amount so far is proving it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diogoo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:03:11 AM

Interesting project but hard cap is a bit high specially now that eth shoot up
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

Already collected more than half of the HARD CAP and almost 20 days ahead! I'm sure that ico will be very successful

I think they are already successful and there is plent of time to end of the ICO.

I'm sure that STORM will hit the hard cap and they deserves it!
It's a great project and the collected amount so far is proving it.

yes, but after some days, the amount of  STORM Tokens Sold did not change drastically
don't get me wrong, but this is a fact

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Unsold tokens will be burned? At present i's noticeable the existence of 3.5 billion STORM, this project can become one of the largest.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

How to Participate Using QTUM Ignition Tokens in the STORM Crowdsale

https://blog.stormtoken.com/how-to-participate-using-qtum-ignition-tokens-in-the-storm-crowdsale-8867b767484
The following information is needed to successfully complete registration for the STORM Token Crowdsale and participate with QTUM. In the second half of this blog post, we also share how to Download a QTUM Ignition Token Wallet or view your QTUM Ignition Token Address for those that are new to QTUM.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:04:55 PM

What advantages you have before similar projects? ( App coins, Dao Play market)
And you will be owned half of tokens? its too much...
stormtoken (OP)

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

They are distributed out to crowdsale participants and registered users through Storm Drops. You can read more about it here:

https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-drop-an-airdrop-for-unsold-tokens-to-encourage-wider-mass-adoption-ff5494a93343

What happens to unsold tokens after crowdsale?
zloadr

Activity: 308

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:12:33 PM

Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=173

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

It Looks like the ICO has ended, but does anyone know how much raised fund from ico?
And is there any info about the exchange that will listed this token?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:05:48 AM

It Looks like the ICO has ended, but does anyone know how much raised fund from ico?

Their token sale page says crowdsale successful with over $32 million worth of Storm tokens sold!! This is indeed a very big achievement. As for the exchange, I haven't seen any news. Maybe they will post more about it Q1 2018.

Also there is news of airdrops if investors hold on to their tokens in the same wallet where they received the tokens. Those who have already installed the Storm Play app, will also receive the airdrop tokens!

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:48 PM

Their token sale page says crowdsale successful with over $32 million worth of Storm tokens sold!! This is indeed a very big achievement. As for the exchange, I haven't seen any news. Maybe they will post more about it Q1 2018.

Also there is news of airdrops if investors hold on to their tokens in the same wallet where they received the tokens. Those who have already installed the Storm Play app, will also receive the airdrop tokens!

It is really great success at this volatile time. Hope they'll get listed on high volume exchanges soon.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:56:17 PM

Congrulations guys!
I'm happy to involve in this project as a signature bounty participant.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:01:11 PM

Congratulations on successfull ending the STORM token crowdsale! Looking forward to get some updates/news.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:37:19 AM

Congratulations on successfull ending the STORM token crowdsale! Looking forward to get some updates/news.
Congratulations to all! Finally, the storm token was over for almost 5 months running. I hope STORM token will be listed on the big exchanges like CRYPTOPIA, YOBIT, HITBTC and etc. There are also incoming airdrops for the unsold tokens.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:17:21 AM

Congratulations to all! Finally, the storm token was over for almost 5 months running. I hope STORM token will be listed on the big exchanges like CRYPTOPIA, YOBIT, HITBTC and etc. There are also incoming airdrops for the unsold tokens.

Yep, I also expect this token to be listed on the exchange immediately.
With the results of crowdsale sales that reached $ 32M. I think Dev has enough money to listing this token in Bittrex, Right ...
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:22:12 AM

Congrats!
Great success of team and community  Cool
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:25:48 AM

Sound interesting, i think STORM will success later.
it's not too late to investing some ethereum in this ICO right?
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:28:52 AM

With the results of crowdsale sales that reached $ 32M. I think Dev has enough money to listing this token in Bittrex, Right ...

I think they don't need to pay to list on bittrex, because bittrex's CEO is their advisor, it will be very easy to be listing on bittrex. Partnership is there.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

I think they don't need to pay to list on bittrex, because bittrex's CEO is their advisor, it will be very easy to be listing on bittrex. Partnership is there.

It's different relations. If they comply with the regulations it would just speed the process I guess.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

It is interesting information. I didn't know about it. Whatever, there are and other interesting exchanges, which could give positive impulse to Storm token price. For example Binance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: