Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom Game Thread  (Read 4179 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:45:02 PM

As he owns 50% of M, if he doesn't pay and creditors seize his M, what happens then? At least giving him time to pay encourages him to stop damaging the game further.

It depends, does the game have any actual value?

Because if the plan is for the game to derive value primarily from his participation, I'd question whether his participation is just an excuse to fuck over people for his own amusement/gain again, and that isn't something I'd want to be a part of, even if it did offer some potential for a recovery (i.e. at the expense of passing the baton to the next set of victims)

If the game is to have value without relying on His Highness's unreliable and untrustworthy participation, then a reasonable in-game adjudication in light of his behavior is to transfer his in-game assets to creditors anyway (or liquidate them and transfer the proceeds).

I'm neutral on whether there is enough outside interest in the game for it to ever regain value. But I don't see that hinging on whether he participates or not. If it can succeed, it can succeed without him as easily (and at this point, perhaps more easily) as with him.

Then again, i'm one of the smallest creditors. I'm content to carry the debt indefinitely knowing that he scammed me (and my managed player) and conveying that accurate information to anyone who has an interest in knowing it. Others may be more overextended and willing to undertake desperate or even misguided measures to recover something.

I actually think the game is far more interesting now than it's ever been, at least since I started following. Things seem more real now - real animosity, real money, real emotions - so if zechariah gets his accounts back and has to play as a regular player without GM or admin powers, then I'd expect things to escalate and get interesting pretty quick. Risto wanted to establish two polarities to make the game more interesting, and he's succeeded, and if he comes back there'll likely be a war, and that makes the game infinitely better IMO.

The debt issue is mostly outside CK now on the btc blockchain, and while the game can probably succeed without risto, his involvement makes it much more compelling, and if he isn't the GM or an admin, then he can't scam any new players, but he can continue playing the 'bad guy' (or is he the 'good guy' ...?), which seems to be what he's after. I honestly think if there's a war things will get pretty cool, and what's at stake will be real $$, and real hatreds, and real scores to settle, so CK would be in a far higher dimension. The game has lacked 'encounters' up til now, but if zechariah comes back we'll see battles and plunder and bandits and sieges with booty and murder etc That's good stuff!!

I agree a WAR between Zechariah and HMC would be great for the game economy as it would create a surge in demand for many items, and if the winner got to plunder their defeated enemies wealth, then they have motivation to spend up big in order to win, but before it started the rules for these 'encounters' needs to be established very precisely, and GM powers refined and codified. It would be awesome for CK to have big players going toe-to-toe over big money stakes in a war, but it'd need to be fair.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bv68bot

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:47:58 AM

I agree a WAR between Zechariah and HMC would be great for the game economy as it would create a surge in demand for many items, and if the winner got to plunder their defeated enemies wealth, then they have motivation to spend up big in order to win, but before it started the rules for these 'encounters' needs to be established very precisely, and GM powers refined and codified. It would be awesome for CK to have big players going toe-to-toe over big money stakes in a war, but it'd need to be fair.

Let's hope risto is up for it, if he is, CK will get a pump, lots of mercenaries here already.

Agreed, Would need to be fair, probably need a neutral GM, one both sides agree on.
boomboom

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:27:07 PM

Let's hope risto is up for it, if he is, CK will get a pump, lots of mercenaries here already.

Agreed, Would need to be fair, probably need a neutral GM, one both sides agree on.

Karl Hungus would make a good GM, both sides would probably trust him to be fair.
Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:09:31 PM

Karl Hungus would make a good GM, both sides would probably trust him to be fair.

Also agree with the economics side, but what is Zech gaining from this?
I see only option to have a proper eye to eye meeting and make CK great again.
boomboom

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:31:03 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 04:39:32 AM by boomboom

Zech would get a chance to increase his CK wealth, which he could partly use to pay his b1 debts which would restore his reputation, plus he could battle and defeat his enemies (if he played well).
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:45:08 AM

I would LUV to have a match with risto in the octagon.

Zech wouldn't be gaining anything but his rep--funny how people who run fractional reserves don't gain anything after it is discovered Roll Eyes

Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:45:18 AM

Zech wouldn't be gaining anything but his rep--funny how people who run fractional reserves don't gain anything after it is discovered Roll Eyes

Well make it happen then big boys.
bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:42:20 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:43:39 PM by bv68bot

I'd pay to see that Smiley
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:02:53 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 12:34:13 AM by rpietila

Meanwhile, he's had a beautiful day, so full of Universe signs (9-11 etc) that it handily matches the beautiful days in December. Heart full of thanksgiving, he lays down to sleep, wondering how it is possible that, despite the massive diversification, the enemies have managed to steal almost all of his assets, the part that he did not himself give away. There is not even a single million that he could just spend at will.

At times, he does consider his own situation. Thinking, doubts, come to mind: What is the point in acting so fantastically that usually cool people, such as the ones behind Embassy theft, or the STS people in CK, lose their mind and do everything to destroy what he has built? Everyone says that a compromise is required for the amicable relations to be restored. Suddenly Voice shows 999 and 1111111, strong signs to fend off sudden disbelief, and says:

- My dear, I have compassion on you. What has happened to you, is more than you thought was possible to handle, but you have to admit that you have more than survived the incredible phase of prolonged divorce, fast growth and consciousness upgrade, massive changes in life practicalities, and the flat-out truth that darkness cares nothing about justice. Doctor just told that you seem more balanced than ... ever.

This is the last battle, and there is no taking prisoners. You have not come to the planet to make cease-fire with the only thing that is 'wrong' with Universe - darkness, STS, the illusion of separation. But that does not mean you have to fight. There is no enemy! We are all one, and in the process of waking up. Your understanding that liar is in itself no worse than truther, and thief no worse than honest one, is a great phase-shift. They are just polarities - if a liar or a thief is single minded for the benefit of others (STO), you embrace her. When less than a year ago, you were completely entangled in right and wrong, and had many concepts and judgements, now all chakras are wide open, catalysing change for everyone you meet. As you don't judge anyone, you are able to connect with everyone. Think about the boost! And this is only one of your upgrades.

In no case, there is possibility to 'lose' because there is no win possible for darkness! If the victory of darkness in any way was possible, it would have happened long time ago! The normal state of Universe is that of blissful rest. We all win, no one loses. You get rewarded for being the linchpin guy to make this paramount transition. Being important does not mean you have to stop and plan very carefully. Just continue in the flow, which will show you when it is time to do or to be. It is happening and there is no way to stop it. On the right track, you are.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

[...]

- My dear, I have compassion on you. What has happened to you, is more than you thought was possible to handle, but you have to admit that you have more than survived the incredible phase of prolonged divorce, fast growth and consciousness upgrade, massive changes in life practicalities, and the flat-out truth that darkness cares nothing about justice. Doctor just told that you seem more balanced than ... ever.

This is the last battle, and there is no taking prisoners. You have not come to the planet to make cease-fire with the only thing that is 'wrong' with Universe - darkness, STS, the illusion of separation. But that does not mean you have to fight. There is no enemy! We are all one, and in the process of waking up. Your understanding that liar is in itself no worse than truther, and thief no worse than honest one, is a great phase-shift. They are just polarities - if a liar or a thief is single minded for the benefit of others (STO), you embrace her. When less than a year ago, you were completely entangled in right and wrong, and had many concepts and judgements, now all chakras are wide open, catalysing change for everyone you meet. As you don't judge anyone, you are able to connect with everyone. Think about the boost! And this is only one of your upgrades.

In no case, there is possibility to 'lose' because there is no win possible for darkness! If the victory of darkness in any way was possible, it would have happened long time ago! The normal state of Universe is that of blissful rest. We all win, no one loses. You get rewarded for being the linchpin guy to make this paramount transition. Being important does not mean you have to stop and plan very carefully. Just continue in the flow, which will show you when it is time to do or to be. It is happening and there is no way to stop it. On the right track, you are.

“The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world. The bird flies to God. That God's name is Abraxas.”

Cheers
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:12:10 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 05:22:21 PM by generalizethis

People who speak in riddles see their words in the clear light of day and say, "Shit, that really sounds stupid, let's needlessly complicate it and hope obfuscation hides how stupid that sounds."

IE. Shakespeare was a genius because he said it outright and the world wasn't ready.  

IE. efficiency=elegance (and yes, most people will miss the obvious if it is indeed new or innovative--so no need to complicate it).

proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:30:21 PM

CAN ANYONE SAYS WHAT IS HAPPINING???

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:41:03 PM

CAN ANYONE SAYS WHAT IS HAPPINING???

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905349.740

We're in the process of creating an exchange token and planning development.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:53:37 AM

Crypto Kingdom with me as GM, will continue in a new platform soon™. The initial monetary balances will be taken from the CK (Ultima) changelog at the time of the coup (~4 months ago), and can be logged in with the Ultima credentials in the new system. Also B1/E1 is taken into account at their last market rate and added to the balances.

Their value will be found out by an auction process (vs. EUR, BTC or the like, to establish the foreign exchange rate) between actual buyers and sellers. Then the claimed balances will be scaled to 10,000 Mallacoins per 1 EUR of foreign exchange value (= 'dark markets'* purchasing power) and game started. The game may also start before the addition of legacy balances, because these balances do not anyway constitute characters, just accounts.

The ones responsible for the coup will be censored from the new platform and their assets maculated. Merely continuing to play other forks is not a crime, everyone is free to choose. Darkness will not be encouraged in new platform, the last battle happened already and proved that darkness is lame, and cannot play according to rules, so will be eradicated in this, and possible future versions of the game.

Since the events proved that it does not matter to have a Constitution for 'world governance' or not (Light does not need it and darkness cannot obey it anyway), the paperwork will be kept minimum. The way to hinder darkness takeover in the future is to have a so good community that it does not care about darknessforks. And if the darknesspeople still manage to cause disturbance, just ignore it and continue to play without them, as I just did with this announcement.

Since the new game will take the design lessons so far into account (being easier to play), and since it is geared to make every player get rich (abundance mindset, gamers just get things free and time accumulates into it), the playercount is expected to grow faster than 'original' CK.

A sneak peek to the land management - anyone can claim land for almost free (per 100x100m working plot (cf. chapelry)) and there is plenty. The land payouts, however, depend on how close is the nearest usage for products. Wood grows in Upper Egypt, but it becomes valuable only after a 1000-mile rafting. So despite raw land being ubiquituous, it does not mean that all land is the same.

Most important monetary science breakthrough to be implemented is that money balances are centrally managed so that exchange rate with EUR stays the same (10,000:1), the balances itself will be adjusted to the up AND to the down, if the ingame exchange shows that value of ingame money is changing. This requires there to be a depository of something external value (BTC; EUR) and deposit/withdrawal option.

The game will not depend on BCT for anything except announcement to the legacy players.

* the 'official markets'; the free economy incl this game is, obviously, Light markets, as all transactions are public (among other things).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:49:08 AM

Most important monetary science breakthrough to be implemented is that money balances are centrally managed so that exchange rate with EUR stays the same (10,000:1), the balances itself will be adjusted to the up AND to the down, if the ingame exchange shows that value of ingame money is changing. This requires there to be a depository of something external value (BTC; EUR) and deposit/withdrawal option.

This elastic supply with fixed exchange rate is reminiscent of eMunie/Radix design, very interesting.

Will you allow legacy CK players to deposit legacy M via a depository as an external something of value? Old M has a value.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:44:17 AM

This elastic supply with fixed exchange rate is reminiscent of eMunie/Radix design, very interesting.

Will you allow legacy CK players to deposit legacy M via a depository as an external something of value? Old M has a value.

The 'old M' (Markka) will be copied to the starting balances automatically, but needs to be claimed (transferred to a character, proving that the owner has both a Ultima account with M, and a new platform character). Anything done after the fork date 4months ago does not count and this is not compatible with CK:Clans. Unclaimed M will just be destroyed. All this happens before scaling the starting balances to the marketcap found out through the action in the markets.

JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

WONDERFUL news!!! Go, go, go!

Time to Rock & Roll!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6TAMApdDxQ

NASdaq

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:22:39 AM

The initial monetary balances will be taken from the CK (Ultima) changelog at the time of the coup (~4 months ago), and can be logged in with the Ultima credentials in the new system. Also B1/E1 is taken into account at their last market rate and added to the balances.

What is the date of the coup?

Is the coup date before the withdrawals of all the disputed b1 from ultima?
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:54:31 AM

What is the date of the coup?

Is the coup date before the withdrawals of all the disputed b1 from ultima?

Coup was obviously after b1 was withdrawn, probably the day risto's accounts were locked.
Sandrakene

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:55:06 AM

So I can still upload my physical "old M" to new platform?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: