Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36032 times)
NewbCoins

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

Invested 736.1 ETH right now but softcap is 5000 ETH.
I think you pick the target wrong. If softcap was 1000 ETH we could've passed already. Only 2 days left, can you collect 4300 ETH more?

no they cannot but they will keep the money. it is a scam, or devs change terms like they do on the presale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanBlack

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:53:29 PM

What's the latest news? Is it confirmed that they are scam or not yet?

obvious immla yes it is scam

I think that IMLA is not scam. If they are experianced in logistics they may not be experinced in marketing for croudfinding. It is bad for ICO, but maybe good for business and dividends. They went throw crisis and stayed alive. It is competent and costly in Russia because of distances and climate.

By the way believe that they are working on attraction of big investors to get soft cup.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:23:03 PM

I think you pick the target wrong. If softcap was 1000 ETH we could've passed already. Only 2 days left, can you collect 4300 ETH more?

no they cannot but they will keep the money. it is a scam, or devs change terms like they do on the presale

Stop saying it's a scam, the code for refunds is in the smart contract if you cared enough to look. The odds of reaching the softcap is large. How will you deal with the ICO failure, devs?

Razor5

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:01:02 PM

I think they should remove softcap amount. They collected enough money to make a project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:14:59 PM

I think they should remove softcap amount. They collected enough money to make a project.

this is why immla is scam. the devs they will just say they work hard on the project, there is enough money now. they dont want let down the investors. so they will keep the money and onward immla! to the moon!

it is a scam
John Cryp

Activity: 190

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:24:22 AM

this is why immla is scam. the devs they will just say they work hard on the project, there is enough money now. they dont want let down the investors. so they will keep the money and onward immla! to the moon!

it is a scam

Because of someone's opinion to remove softcap you draw this conclusion... makes no sense!

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:10:25 AM

Stop saying it's a scam, the code for refunds is in the smart contract if you cared enough to look. The odds of reaching the softcap is large. How will you deal with the ICO failure, devs?

No he only cares about spreading FUD since beginning of ico all he does is say irrelevant stuff without concrete evidence to back it, i dont know what he get to say such nonsense!  Undecided @NewbCoins
vanarebane

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:18:23 AM

No he only cares about spreading FUD since beginning of ico all he does is say irrelevant stuff without concrete evidence to back it, i dont know what he get to say such nonsense!  Undecided @NewbCoins

I think this project is awesome, and don't spread FUD if you have not proof. This project is very good, the concept is very innovative, it will change the world.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:22:53 AM

Maybe the reason why the token sales are very low is that investors are waiting for cheaper Ethereum before buying IMMLA. I would also do this the same way.
yes and there are more then tem 10 days remaining for contributors
i hope the sell will make it and the ico will finish with success
and price of eth is already down
waiting for more dump i think there only 5 to 10 % chances to dump on eth
pre-ico sale was good but ico is little slow
only 600 eth collected for now maybe in next 10 days ico of IMMLA will collect enough for the project

I heard in telegram that there are going to be private investors that would make ico a success according to the team and they seem sure on it so..... yeah who knows things might turn around towards end of ico hopefully.

Yes, we're still sure because we have promices from some investors. We know them as a very responcible persons.

now is no longer long time to end the ico. where are the good investors? come today or tomorrow?
there are still many eth up to the softcap .
this will hardly be achievable in the short time. what are the other plans?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:00:32 AM

hi....
what the new news about this project, the crowdsale has been close and when the tokens can be Tradable

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
immla (OP)

Activity: 154

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

IMMLA makes announcement to the community

Dear supporters!

We very appreciate your support and contribution to our project.

Our team make all the best during ICO and are working hard to reach the soft-cap until the deadline. At the same time, we understand that there may be barriers that we will not be able to overcome before October 15.

Therefore, in advance we notify our community of the following:

1) Whether the soft-cap is reached during the current token sale or not, IMMLA team continues to work on the development of the product;
2) Regardless of the soft-cap being collected within this ICO or not, we announce in advance our intention to conduct additional rounds of ICO from now to the next two quarters, including both public and private placement; Participants of pre-ico and ico campaign that take part in next round will receive 10% bonus tokens  in expense of immla team tokens.
3) IMMLA ensures that there won’t be any changes of the maximum tokens supply. The volume of tokens will remain the same as its stated in WP 2.0;
4) IMMLA guarantees that all obligations given to Pre-ICO investors to compensate their shares in case of exceeding the tokens issue stated in WP 1.0 will be fulfilled during further rounds;
5) IMMLA will fulfill its obligations to Bounty participants.
6) In case the soft-cap is not reached during  current tokensale, all ICO-investors will receive their investments back in accordance to the smart contract.

Stay with IMMLA. We need your faith in our common project, its necessity, and our common success regardless of all obstacles and barriers.

Stay immling!

Sincerely,
Michael Astakhov,  Vyacheslav Neunyvakin,  Vitaliy Stepanov and all other members of hard working IMMLA team

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

Dear supporters!

Our team make all the best during ICO and are working hard to reach the soft-cap until the deadline. At the same time, we understand that there may be barriers that we will not be able to overcome before October 15.

1) Whether the soft-cap is reached during the current token sale or not, IMMLA team continues to work on the development of the product;
2) Regardless of the soft-cap being collected within this ICO or not, we announce in advance our intention to conduct additional rounds of ICO from now to the next two quarters, including both public and private placement; Participants of pre-ico and ico campaign that take part in next round will receive 10% bonus tokens  in expense of immla team tokens.
3) IMMLA ensures that there won’t be any changes of the maximum tokens supply. The volume of tokens will remain the same as its stated in WP 2.0;
4) IMMLA guarantees that all obligations given to Pre-ICO investors to compensate their shares in case of exceeding the tokens issue stated in WP 1.0 will be fulfilled during further rounds;
6) In case the soft-cap is not reached during  current tokensale, all ICO-investors will receive their investments back in accordance to the smart contract.

Stay with IMMLA. We need your faith in our common project, its necessity, and our common success regardless of all obstacles and barriers.

Stay immling!

Sincerely,
Michael Astakhov,  Vyacheslav Neunyvakin,  Vitaliy Stepanov and all other members of hard working IMMLA team

Very sad to hear this news even though it was clear soft cap was not looking achieveable, as regards to bounty, will a new bounty be conduct for the next upcoming round?
immla (OP)

Activity: 154

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

Dear supporters!

2) Regardless of the soft-cap being collected within this ICO or not, we announce in advance our intention to conduct additional rounds of ICO from now to the next two quarters, including both public and private placement; Participants of pre-ico and ico campaign that take part in next round will receive 10% bonus tokens  in expense of immla team tokens.
6) In case the soft-cap is not reached during  current tokensale, all ICO-investors will receive their investments back in accordance to the smart contract.

Stay immling!

Sincerely,
Michael Astakhov,  Vyacheslav Neunyvakin,  Vitaliy Stepanov and all other members of hard working IMMLA team

Very sad to hear this news even though it was clear soft cap was not looking achieveable, as regards to bounty, will a new bounty be conduct for the next upcoming round?

We'll think it over, I think it's possible.

Warsaar

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

6) In case the soft-cap is not reached during  current tokensale, all ICO-investors will receive their investments back in accordance to the smart contract.

what about pre-ICO investors?

there will be no refund?

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:10:26 PM

IMMLA is a case of bad timing and lack of exposure making the perfect storm to fail. I'm sure if you partially build the platform, alpha and beta versions, you can raise higher amounts in the next fund raising campaigns. It's not just the right time for logistics on a blockchain.

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:52:46 PM

it is a scam

I almost believe you're right. the big investors have not come. immla dev had spoken of investors. but to this day nothing is to be seen
I did not expect that now . all pre-investors have then probably lost their money and immla people have money for fishing and sailing  Grin
Investico

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:25:38 AM

it is a scam

I am a PRE-ICO INVESTOR, and have invested a considerable sum of my money here in this project ......
Do not be a stupid man ...
Do not let ruin or ruin the business or the investment of others by making accusations like a TROLL DRUNKED TEEN  with your finger on the keyboard ... because you do not have the simple notion of what you're talking .....
I participate in several ICOs by investing a reasonable amount of money ... and this is one of the bests in participated in, where more data was provided to the investors ...
I participated and I invest in several ICOs that collect MILLIONS last year, and throughout this year ... And many with a simple and RIDICULOUS White Paper of amateur .., and not even 1 single member identified, founder or member to appear in the project....Or giving their "faces for punch" like this project members .....
But I'm not here to defend this Team IMMLA ...
quite the opposite....
For me the biggest IMMLA ERROR was precisely the excess of confidence in their product, and the lack of humility towards the market and the investors ....
For me they were ignoring that because they have an INFINITELY SUPERIOR product in the market, compared the other ICOs, and this is would already be enough to collect THOUSANDS of ETHs .... and convince millions of investors ....
That people would IMPLORED to join in and buy their Tokens ....
Well .... The pride also seems a sin in the virtual world after all ....
UOU ....... The Pre-ico was a BIG SUCCESS !!!! .... Well ... Let's increase then .... Put a few MILLION to Tokens in quantity .... No one will reclame .... Will buy EVERYTHING same ...... Let's change some "Regrinhas" ..... A "WP 2.0" upgrade ...... (But in our favor of course) ..... And whoever complain we will refund the money for those inconvenient "boring" pre-ico .... After All, we colected MILLIONS now .....
Well ... Sorry ..... But underestimating investors is not a good idea .....
And it was not a good message to the investors of ICO .... After all, the word that summarizes Blockchain is "CONFIDENCE" ...
And which investor will invest in who changes the rules in the middle of the Game in their favor and their own convenience to the detriment of the other participants ......
After all, if change after the pre-ico, why would not they change after the end of ICO again with worse rules .. WP 3.0 after .. ??
Anyway ....
The result is there ... There was not even the SMELL of Soft-cap ... But I hope the lesson has been learned ....
I have several suggestions to make that could correct and improve it .....Some of them were made by other ICOs that also had some "problems", but they were correcting little by little and they went very well ..... But I think my words do not matter in this "big project" ..... After all I am just a simple and humble investor pre-ico ....
Anyway, I'm still on the boat.
I consider that in the part of the project, it is one of the best and most professional in which I am participating.
In the part of the PROJECT ... Because in the part of ICO, things will have to take a new direction and improvements, but now with the focus on pleasing the INVESTOR ....
Anyway, I'm available.
Investico

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:31:46 AM

Dear supporters!

2) Regardless of the soft-cap being collected within this ICO or not, we announce in advance our intention to conduct additional rounds of ICO from now to the next two quarters, including both public and private placement; Participants of pre-ico and ico campaign that take part in next round will receive 10% bonus tokens  in expense of immla team tokens.

Stay immling!

Sincerely,
Michael Astakhov,  Vyacheslav Neunyvakin,  Vitaliy Stepanov and all other members of hard working IMMLA team

2) Regardless of the soft-cap being collected within this ICO or not, we announce in advance our intention to conduct additional rounds of ICO from now to the next two quarters, including both public and private placement; Participants of pre-ico and ico campaign that take part in next round will receive 10% bonus tokens in expense of immla team tokens.

"Regardless of the soft-cap being collected within this ICO or not ..."

Well ..... But that's just what I'm talking about .... Changing the rules in the middle of the game ....
And they have not changed the rules of the game now only for the pre-market investors, but they have also changed the investor of the current ICO ...
Those who invested their ETHs these days, and those who could invest now and in the short time to finish, thinking that only the Soft cap was achieved, and therefore few Tokens would be created, automatically generating greater value for each Token and all investors are now automatically impaired  ...
Because according to this new rule announced, no longer matters the result of this current ICO .... New ICOs will be made until they create ALL TOKENS that the team wants to be created ... There is no longer the "minimum" .. Only there is now the "maximum" ....
..."Participants of pre-ico and ico campaign that take part in next round will receive 10% bonus tokens  in expense of immla team tokens."
And they're going to give those 10% Bonus Tokens to Everyone who invested in Pre-ico  and those of the current ICO in any way as bonuses? As did the ICO Substratum team for example.., or  only if we put even more of our ETHs in that game....?
I really expect it to be 10% more bonuses on top of what pre-ico investors have already invested .... Why so far there has only been increase to the side of the team. Investors so far have only seen reductions in their share...
I'm sorry, but instead of getting better, it's making things worse for everyone ....
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:34:55 AM

I think Immla ico is not a successful one very soon they are going returns the investors amount back to them because they didn't raise the soft cap.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:54:34 AM

[

what about pre-ICO investors?

there will be no refund?

This.  Pre-ico were given the option of taking a refund at the conclusion of ICO.  When will this happen?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: