Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36041 times)
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:55:38 PM

Hello is your bounty campaign over, can we remove our signatures? I hope you guys will be successful as I worked hard for your sig. Your project is great.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:49:32 PM

Hello is your bounty campaign over, can we remove our signatures? I hope you guys will be successful as I worked hard for your sig. Your project is great.

It has already been announced to remove signature.
Razor5

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:44:23 PM

If they start trading in ICO price bounty hunters will get great amount of rewards!
Good job Immla. I wish I participated this campaign.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:55:33 AM

If they start trading in ICO price bounty hunters will get great amount of rewards!
yes and this project is very huge. you can say its a long term investment plan
but ICO is goin better now nearly 3000 eth collected in ICO fund raising
so hopefully IMMLA ICO will collect much funds in the end of the ICO
i also heard that private investor are getting in so soon it will be ends with success
Notin2

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:42:27 AM

yes and this project is very huge. you can say its a long term investment plan
but ICO is goin better now nearly 3000 eth collected in ICO fund raising
so hopefully IMMLA ICO will collect much funds in the end of the ICO
i also heard that private investor are getting in so soon it will be ends with success

The first logistics in blockchain yes it is surely huge and i also see the team has more committed to what they believe and  idea of how they want the project to be.

IMMLA was my first all time signature campaign and i was immediately taken to the concept and idea of the project i decided to support the project.

The campaign has been smooth from the pre-ico to ico and i have nothing but respect for the team even though ico was not as successful as expected, the team kept to their promise and return all ico investors base on smart contract plus additional 10% bonus for investors and thst was very impressive of them.

I see pre-ico v.2.0 is already 80% up, am guessing this time IMMLA will achieve great success, hopefully with more intense marketing this time.
Investico

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:53:35 PM

I am a customs broker and work within the freight forwarding/shipping and customs clearance industry for the past 20 years.
I think the industry really needs a product like this, for me day in and day out i have major delays in obtaining shipping documents from suppliers and agents cause
which can cause significant additional costs to the importers.

I like where you are going with your product but I see one big issue i see though, i dont believe forwarders will want to change software, one of the largest software providers for this industry
is Cargowise EDI Enterprise, I would say 80% of freight forwarders in Australia use this software and i would say a very significant in the USA and in europe would also use this software.
This software is a one stop shop, where you can save commercial documents, create shipment registrations, create customs declarations, invoicing, create electronic customs entries, it sends the customs entries to
customs, it has a customs tariff linked to it for customs clearance purposes with all quarantine and customs legislation acts linked.
Companies would not move away from a software like this unless your product can do all of the above plus more.

Have you considered teaming up with a company like or could you?-->http://www.wisetechglobal.com/

If you colabarated up with Wisetech global i can tell you that your product will succeed.

Interested to hear your thoughts.
I think IMMLA should follow the example of other ICOs that have put an excessive amount of tokens ...
The ICO of the substratum for example ...
They put almost 600 Million Tokens for sale ..
But they did a very "strong" campaign ... And they accepted all the major currencies during the campaign, which for me was the key to success ..... In addition to ETHs, they accepted LTC, BTC, BCH .. And up to XRP ...
They put up 1 ETH = 3,000 SUB, but during the campaign they made "fast" promotions, where investors could buy up to 5,000 SUB for 1 ETH ...
At first I thought it was exaggerated, and that the Tokens would not attract investors, nor gain value afterwards in exchanges ......
But they have attracted more than 5 thousand investors to the project ...
https://substratum.net/ico/
And in the end, the tokens left over, they still give bonuses to investors ....
I even bought 7 ETHs, and I ended up with 42K Tokens SUB ...
And this has been recently, ICO has not had 2 months ..
It was not during the ICO Boom at the beginning of the year.
And now their tokens have a great volume in the exchanges ...
And contrary to what I imagined, even with so many tokens in the market, there was no devaluation ... On the contrary .... I sold some in the first weeks of the end of ICO, and now I even regretted .. .
Now Substratum has 352 Million Tokens, and worth in the market more than 30 Million Dollars. An excellent start to the project.
Not to mention that they, like IMMLA, also have an excellent project, and a very professional and active team ...
If IMMLA has a lot of experience in logistics, and a good project, but you have not yet been able to "take off" at ICO Tokens sales, I suggest you look for examples of these successful ICOs and their methods to do the same .. .

Thank you very much for an example. We'll do our work on mistakes for sure in the next ICO.

I am one of the investors of pre-ico 1.
I just invested another 15 of my ETHs in this project.
I am an investor of several others ICOs.
But I'm not just betting on the IML Tokens.
I'm also from the logistics business. And I look forward to this project in the market.
But I'm from Latin America. And I have not seen any predictions in your White Paper about IMMLA using your system in Latin America. Only in other continents.
I hope that after the project is deployed and becomes a success, you also come to use it here.
The Latin American market is also a good market for the IMMLA project.
Anyway, at this moment as an investor, I hope that you will dedicate yourselves to making this ICO a success.
Why a good project and a good team you have.
Just you not know how to sell it properly to investors.
I increased my participation because I trust the project. But ICO i don t no liked at all in the way it was done.
And the little attention you've given to investors so far.
But I'm giving you one more vote of confidence.
I hope you will correct and improve this and give more value to the investors who are betting on you, because it has everything to be a success.
Good luck to us all.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

is this the new ico page where the countdown runs?

https://ico.immla.io/ 

Is it a new beginning now? and what about the other pre-ico money? Is it still the investors or is it lost forever?
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

how about bounty participants? will there be no rewards for the participants? and suddenly the immla project held a pre-ICO stage 2

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:07:38 AM

how about bounty participants? will there be no rewards for the participants? and suddenly the immla project held a pre-ICO stage 2
no its not like that bounty participants will be rewarded when the ico ends
but right now pre-ico is running and it ends on nov 3 after that i think ico will be launch
and after the ico ends they will reward all of bounty participants
its a little late because last ico of immla was not successful but now it seems to be successful this time
all the bounty participant have to wait until its finally ends successfully
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:17:47 AM

Just want to clear out when ICO will ends?? What exchanges will accept IML tokens? Thanks.
Notin2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:09:19 AM

Just want to clear out when ICO will ends?? What exchanges will accept IML tokens? Thanks.

According to the IMMLA Team IML are listed on Hitbtc as iou pending when the official trading will commence which will be the end of ico v.2.0 i think but date have not been announced yet

Talks are already on ground with Bittrex all necessary step have been taken, now left for bittrex to give feed back when due according to the team.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:07:00 AM

According to the IMMLA Team IML are listed on Hitbtc as iou pending when the official trading will commence which will be the end of ico v.2.0 i think but date have not been announced yet

Talks are already on ground with Bittrex all necessary step have been taken, now left for bittrex to give feed back when due according to the team.
IMMLLA is a very interesting and good project. real estate project
i don't know peoples are not very interested in this project
maybe its long term project that's why they are not interested
and its pre-ico started again and end on 3 nov and then launch ICO after that if IMMLA will add on bittrex or some another big exchange then IMMLA could be a huge token in the market
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:29:36 AM

IMMLLA is a very interesting and good project. real estate project
i don't know peoples are not very interested in this project
maybe its long term project that's why they are not interested
and its pre-ico started again and end on 3 nov and then launch ICO after that if IMMLA will add on bittrex or some another big exchange then IMMLA could be a huge token in the market

i interested in this project ,i keep watching this project for a long time ,actually the movement is slowly  ,so some people think is scam .
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:43:33 AM

immla = scam. it is never end ico. they will do ico and ico again and again and keep the money. same as all scam.

there is no talk with bittrex exchange. if they make talk public, bittrex exchange would cancel them. they just make it up. the same way they lie about the number of tokens. and they lie about private investors at the end.

immla is all liars.

immla, it means scam.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:49:25 AM

Ico date end?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
ostsee77

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

Is it a new begi nning now? and what about the other pre-ico money? Is it still the investors or is it lost forever?
No answer from dev. Be careful at all. It can be scam. Because immla does not answer
Honestly! I think I do not see my ETH again from the first investment  Angry
Good ico respond quickly to such questions.
Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:08:03 AM

I am a customs broker and work within the freight forwarding/shipping and customs clearance industry for the past 20 years.
I think the industry really needs a product like this, for me day in and day out i have major delays in obtaining shipping documents from suppliers and agents cause
which can cause significant additional costs to the importers.

I like where you are going with your product but I see one big issue i see though, i dont believe forwarders will want to change software, one of the largest software providers for this industry
is Cargowise EDI Enterprise, I would say 80% of freight forwarders in Australia use this software and i would say a very significant in the USA and in europe would also use this software.
This software is a one stop shop, where you can save commercial documents, create shipment registrations, create customs declarations, invoicing, create electronic customs entries, it sends the customs entries to
customs, it has a customs tariff linked to it for customs clearance purposes with all quarantine and customs legislation acts linked.
Companies would not move away from a software like this unless your product can do all of the above plus more.

Have you considered teaming up with a company like or could you?-->http://www.wisetechglobal.com/

If you colabarated up with Wisetech global i can tell you that your product will succeed.

Interested to hear your thoughts.
I think IMMLA should follow the example of other ICOs that have put an excessive amount of tokens ...
The ICO of the substratum for example ...
They put almost 600 Million Tokens for sale ..
But they did a very "strong" campaign ... And they accepted all the major currencies during the campaign, which for me was the key to success ..... In addition to ETHs, they accepted LTC, BTC, BCH .. And up to XRP ...
They put up 1 ETH = 3,000 SUB, but during the campaign they made "fast" promotions, where investors could buy up to 5,000 SUB for 1 ETH ...
At first I thought it was exaggerated, and that the Tokens would not attract investors, nor gain value afterwards in exchanges ......
But they have attracted more than 5 thousand investors to the project ...
https://substratum.net/ico/
And in the end, the tokens left over, they still give bonuses to investors ....
I even bought 7 ETHs, and I ended up with 42K Tokens SUB ...
And this has been recently, ICO has not had 2 months ..
It was not during the ICO Boom at the beginning of the year.
And now their tokens have a great volume in the exchanges ...
And contrary to what I imagined, even with so many tokens in the market, there was no devaluation ... On the contrary .... I sold some in the first weeks of the end of ICO, and now I even regretted .. .
Now Substratum has 352 Million Tokens, and worth in the market more than 30 Million Dollars. An excellent start to the project.
Not to mention that they, like IMMLA, also have an excellent project, and a very professional and active team ...
If IMMLA has a lot of experience in logistics, and a good project, but you have not yet been able to "take off" at ICO Tokens sales, I suggest you look for examples of these successful ICOs and their methods to do the same .. .

Thank you very much for an example. We'll do our work on mistakes for sure in the next ICO.

I am one of the investors of pre-ico 1.
I just invested another 15 of my ETHs in this project.
I am an investor of several others ICOs.
But I'm not just betting on the IML Tokens.
I'm also from the logistics business. And I look forward to this project in the market.
But I'm from Latin America. And I have not seen any predictions in your White Paper about IMMLA using your system in Latin America. Only in other continents.
I hope that after the project is deployed and becomes a success, you also come to use it here.
The Latin American market is also a good market for the IMMLA project.
Anyway, at this moment as an investor, I hope that you will dedicate yourselves to making this ICO a success.
Why a good project and a good team you have.
Just you not know how to sell it properly to investors.
I increased my participation because I trust the project. But ICO i don t no liked at all in the way it was done.
And the little attention you've given to investors so far.
But I'm giving you one more vote of confidence.
I hope you will correct and improve this and give more value to the investors who are betting on you, because it has everything to be a success.
Good luck to us all.
long time not looking for this project, lucky to get new chance to know that PRE-ICO 2.0 Ends in: 10 Days remaining
for your discussion above, now i got new understanding about this project
and also i will looking forward to it

Ico date end?
in 10 days remaining sir
since the start it's already Invested 168.1 ETH still far from 28% target

ostsee77

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:38:23 AM

Is it a new begi nning now? and what about the other pre-ico money? Is it still the investors or is it lost forever?
No answer from dev. Be careful at all. It can be scam. Because immla does not answer

We just wait for the answer from immla
Notin2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

We just wait for the answer from immla

It is always adviceable investors to also follow up on social media on any investment they involve to get first hand information, IMMLA has started a pre ico v2.0 which is currently running and will end November 3rd with additional 10% bonus (1 ETH = 5200 IML).

If are ico investor IMMLA is refunding all Eth to ico investors due to the fact that ico was not successful, you can receive your invested Eth back you send 0 ETH to the  ico contract address with data to receive your Eth, note that refunds only applies to ico investors, while pre ico investors will receive IMMLA Tokens plus additional 10% bonus. All information you can get from IMMLA Telegram channel.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:56:25 PM

I believe in IMMLA that one day it will be successful. It's just a matter of time and strategy and they will reach their goal. Good luck team on your second ico.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: