Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36041 times)
immla (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 06:32:19 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 04:34:09 PM by immla

IMMLA (International MultiModal Logistic Application) is the first multimodal logistics service with a decentralised system of transportation, document workflow and payments.

Webinar on September 29  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4WIxEdBPjw

The mission of IMMLA project is a simple, clear and convenient interaction between the owner of cargo and the transporter on all stages of the freight transport. Furthermore, it aims to do so through the use of blockchain technology and smart-contracts, which would be used in the process of transportation and would completely eliminate trust deficit, information barriers and legal costs. It brings the development of logistics technology to a whole new level as well as it means complete security and confidentiality throughout the whole supply chain.

Website

IMMLA has the world’s best team of experts in logistics and IT, who have developed the leading ERP-solution Logismart. Step-by-step IMMLA team will create a multimodal blockchain forwarder based on the Logismart solution and the Ethereum blockchain.

The logistics market capacity amounts to $8.1 trillion, where logistics outsourcing is approximately $760 billion. IMMLA is about to earn 1% of the cost of transportation serviced, which is a revolutionary low price for a high-quality and safe forwarding service.

We are developing a multimodal deliveries service with decentralized control system for transportation, document flow and payments. We employ Dutch auction of carriers, GPS-cargo monitoring, cargo damage in transit and delivery time monitoring, insurance and credit activities to offer you the best possible prices. The blockchain technology eliminates the risk of unfair business practices and/or non-performance of the contract. We are positive that the spread of high-speed Internet on the transport routes, and the use of blockchain technology have reached the optimum level for IMMLA to be successfully launched.

The updated IMMLA strategy will be presented in White Paper ver. 2.0 that will be published on 11 September.

Proof of Concept is available at immla.dev-group.io and shows the work of the IMMLA blockchain. External monitoring of the IMMLA blockchain is available at ethscan.dev-group.io.

Proof of Concept code is available for everyone on github https://github.com/IMMLA/immla

Screenshot of pre-alpha version of IMMLA system:

Bounty Campaign Thread

ICO Terms&Conditions

In terms of providing distributed value for investors, IMMLA uses its own token IML, based on Ethereum blockchain.
During ICO investors have a chance to buy 434,477,177 IML

The sale will take place among 4 lots:

1st lot: 170,053,520 IML tokens. 1 ETH= 3,640 IML
2nd lot: 103,725,856 IML tokens. 1 ETH= 3,549 IML
3rd lot: 100,319,718 IML tokens. 1 ETH= 3,458 IML
4th lot: 60,378,083  IML tokens. 1 ETH= 3,367 IML

Safe ICO

There are two possible scenarios in relation to smart contracts that are issuing IML tokens:
1) If the ICO succeeds, the IMMLA founders will receive 10% of the tokens that will be in turn frozen for 5 months. During this time, IMMLA is going to start servicing the first commercial transportation in the autotruck services market;
2) In case less than 18,000,000 IML tokens will be placed, the raised ETH will automatically return to the investors.

Timing

Start date: September 15, 2017
End date: October 15, 2017

Use of funds
The funds raised during the ICO will be directed for the launch of:
-a road and sea freight module in 2018
- “air” and “customs” module in 2019
- “forwarding” and “warehouse” module in 2020
- “railway” module in 2021.

In case there will be more access to the expert knowledge and budget, some of the modules may be launched earlier.
Each module will include 5 components:
· Web service and interface
· Delivery analysis service (DAS)
· Document management service (DMS)
· Delivery tracking service (DTS)
· Blockchain

Focus on the Asian logistics market
IMMLA has rescheduled the service launch in China and its neighbouring countries two years earlier from 2021 to 2019

Core features of IMMLA:

Confidence and reliability

The decentralized system guarantees the payment to the carrier regardless of IMMLA’s financial condition, the same way it guarantees the delivery or insurance payment to the cargo owner.
The terms of shipment, the current position of the cargo, its condition at the time of transfer of responsibility between carriers are recorded through the blockchain, and can not be altered by any of the parties.

IMMLA saves your money

The Dutch auction of carriers optimizes transportation costs.
Use of IMMLA will reduce the number of idle trips.
A cargo owner with high rating within the system gets credit and saves its current assets.

Easy-to-use

User-friendly mobile and desktop interface.
Fully automated transportation and workflow, no need for third-party services; delivery options at your disposal; the service tracks the cargo online, so you always know where it is geographically.
With an end-to-end electronic bill of lading, all the practices are able to see the full transportation history.

Bounty Campaign Thread

Short video interviews with team members

Follow us:

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Medium
Telegram (channel)
Telegram (public group)
Youtube

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:36:55 AM

Any bounty for translation
If any let me reserving indonesian translation
kaolin

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:38:11 AM

first question Dev, Who is the security auditor for your smart contract of your ICO? we need to know more about the team behind

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
kaolin

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:51:42 AM

please add the bounty to move all translator in PM,, arrggh

no offense!! thats more accurate to sent a PM of reserving something

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:54:36 AM

Too many ico's this days, enough to get confuse, waiting for bounty though Grin
lwayvo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:55:02 AM

IMMLA (International MultiModal Logistic Application) is the first multimodal logistics service with a decentralised system of transportation, document workflow and payments.

The mission of IMMLA project is a simple, clear and convenient interaction between the owner of cargo and the transporter on all stages of the freight transport. Furthermore, it aims to do so through the use of blockchain technology and smart-contracts, which would be used in the process of transportation and would completely eliminate trust deficit, information barriers and legal costs. It brings the development of logistics technology to a whole new level as well as it means complete security and confidentiality throughout the whole supply chain.

Website

IMMLA is created by the consortium of international leaders in logistics. Those are Formag (subsidiary of Global Transport Investment), SBSolutions – the developer of top ERP solutions, and a giant leading logistics expert Hellman Worldwide Logistics.

White Paper of the Project

Although modern logistic market is IT-intensive, it is blinkered and misspendly clustered by information barriers. This usually leads to low volumes and high prices. Recent estimate indicates that just under 80% of companies perform inefficient. The rough setting of perfect competition implies that logistic market could have been 5 times bigger without this losses.

We are developing a multimodal deliveries service with decentralized control system for transportation, document flow and payments. We employ Dutch auction of carriers, GPS-cargo monitoring, cargo damage in transit and delivery time monitoring, insurance and credit activities to offer you the best possible prices. The blockchain technology eliminates the risk of unfair business practices and/or non-performance of the contract. We are positive that the spread of high-speed Internet on the transport routes, and the use of blockchain technology have reached the optimum level for IMMLA to be successfully launched.

Pre-ICO Terms&Conditions

In terms of providing distributed value for investors, SONM uses its own token SNM, based on Ethereum blockchain.

Pre-ICO Offering Size

2747 ETH (~$0.5MM)
10.000.000 IMMLA tokens (6,3%) to be sold at pre-ICO price

Pricing Mechanism

Pre-ICO rate is 1 ETH = 5200 IML
ICO rate is 1 ETH = 3640 IML

Secure Offer

Multi-signature wallet
Tokens of Founders are non-transferable upon ICO completion —
locked for 5 months through a smart contract function

Timing

Start date: July 15, 2017
End date: July 30, 2017

Core features of IMMLA:

The decentralized system guarantees the payment to the carrier regardless of IMMLA’s financial condition, the same way it guarantees the delivery or insurance payment to the cargo owner.
The terms of shipment, the current position of the cargo, its condition at the time of transfer of responsibility between carriers are recorded through the blockchain, and can not be altered by any of the parties.

IMMLA saves your money

A cargo owner with high rating within the system gets credit and saves its current assets.

Easy-to-use

Fully automated transportation and workflow, no need for third-party services; delivery options at your disposal; the service tracks the cargo online, so you always know where it is geographically.
With an end-to-end electronic bill of lading, all the practices are able to see the full transportation history.

We'll announce bounty campaign soon!

Follow us:

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Medium
Telegram.

SONM and SNM?
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 06:58:28 AM

Website

IMMLA is created by the consortium of international leaders in logistics. Those are Formag (subsidiary of Global Transport Investment), SBSolutions – the developer of top ERP solutions, and a giant leading logistics expert Hellman Worldwide Logistics.

White Paper of the Project

Although modern logistic market is IT-intensive, it is blinkered and misspendly clustered by information barriers. This usually leads to low volumes and high prices. Recent estimate indicates that just under 80% of companies perform inefficient. The rough setting of perfect competition implies that logistic market could have been 5 times bigger without this losses.

Pre-ICO Terms&Conditions

In terms of providing distributed value for investors, SONM uses its own token SNM, based on Ethereum blockchain.

Pre-ICO Offering Size

2747 ETH (~$0.5MM)
10.000.000 IMMLA tokens (6,3%) to be sold at pre-ICO price

Pricing Mechanism

Pre-ICO rate is 1 ETH = 5200 IML
ICO rate is 1 ETH = 3640 IML

Secure Offer

Multi-signature wallet
Tokens of Founders are non-transferable upon ICO completion —
locked for 5 months through a smart contract function

Timing

Start date: July 15, 2017
End date: July 30, 2017

Core features of IMMLA:

IMMLA saves your money

Easy-to-use

We'll announce bounty campaign soon!

Follow us:

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Medium
Telegram.

SONM and SNM?

Thanks

blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:59:44 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 07:20:58 AM by blueangel01

Very interesting Project - i have been wanting to see a logistics blockchain for a while now. If this can have a chance to monopolize the decentralized logistics then this would be big. (I tried following you on twitter but it did not work btw). So far, i have seen a lot of promise in this project. But, there are still a lot of my criteria not being met before i would consider investing in this project. I will continue to follow this project. In the meantime, i will spend my weekend to study the whitepaper. I hope to see more details about the road map and its future partners. No community, Newbie account.

Highest risk to be involved in ICO is when it is just really new, like pre-sale ICO. It is almost like a lottery ticket.  

Is there a way to verify is this a scam or not? It seems legit though. I mean, there is no way a scam artist would write the whole whitepaper just to trick a few people.  Am i suppose to contact everyone in the team to make sure it is legit? A video documentation would be a good start.

Is there a reason why you guys are rushing this? This is the 1st time i have heard of this project and you guys are already asking for money in just 8 days? It just seems odd. I mean you guys don't expect a few people in bitcointalk will hear about this project in 8 days, not to mention finish their research. Just Curious. Thank you!

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:11:01 AM

The concept is very good, I would like to know about the team background, if the team has no strength, will be unable to complete such a project!

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:18:09 AM

The concept is very good, I would like to know about the team background, if the team has no strength, will be unable to complete such a project!

You can get some information about the team on our website or in the white paper. We'll fully announce our team a bit later Smiley

acpr23

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:18:31 AM

We'll announce bounty campaign soon! Please write PM on bounty proposals

PM sent Dev

lwayvo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

Can we get invitations for slack and telegram?
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:33:27 AM

Can we get invitations for slack and telegram?

Please follow this link to join our Telegram group https://t.me/immlaio. We'll give you a link to slack a bit later

immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

Very interesting Project - i have been wanting to see a logistics blockchain for a while now. If this can have a chance to monopolize the decentralized logistics then this would be big. (I tried following you on twitter but it did not work btw). So far, i have seen a lot of promise in this project. But, there are still a lot of my criteria not being met before i would consider investing in this project. I will continue to follow this project. In the meantime, i will spend my weekend to study the whitepaper. I hope to see more details about the road map and its future partners. No community, Newbie account.

Highest risk to be involved in ICO is when it is just really new, like pre-sale ICO. It is almost like a lottery ticket.  

Is there a way to verify is this a scam or not? It seems legit though. I mean, there is no way a scam artist would write the whole whitepaper just to trick a few people.  Am i suppose to contact everyone in the team to make sure it is legit? A video documentation would be a good start.

Is there a reason why you guys are rushing this? This is the 1st time i have heard of this project and you guys are already asking for money in just 8 days? It just seems odd. I mean you guys don't expect a few people in bitcointalk will hear about this project in 8 days, not to mention finish their research. Just Curious. Thank you!

Follow this link to get our twitter https://twitter.com/IMMLA_io. If there are troubles, please write me.

Our project is created by three logistic giants, including Hellman Group. Really effective companies try to make logistics even more effective. They know how, the have complete set of tools to do their best. Sure, its because of blockchain technology this project will be successfull.

We'll appreciate your comments on our White Paper. And if you have questions, sure you'll get a possibility to contact our team.

jovi18

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:16:42 AM

This is one of the most interesting projects among the many that will take place this month.
But investors usually studied the whitepaper for at least a week to decide whether to invest their money or not in this project.
So, in this forum, you only have a little time to bring in investors and joined with your project before pre-ico starts.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:19:25 AM

If translation bounty will be opened I would like to participate.

I want to reserve Filipino translation and moderation. Heads up for the project! Cool
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:15:54 AM

This is one of the most interesting projects among the many that will take place this month.
But investors usually studied the whitepaper for at least a week to decide whether to invest their money or not in this project.
So, in this forum, you only have a little time to bring in investors and joined with your project before pre-ico starts.

Thank you! Yes, we have a little time to present our project. But we have strong conception, powerful team and we are ready to answer all types of questions. We expect we'll get the support of investors. If there are any questions, feel free to ask!

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:56:45 AM

Thank you! Yes, we have a little time to present our project. But we have strong conception, powerful team and we are ready to answer all types of questions. We expect we'll get the support of investors. If there are any questions, feel free to ask!
its really nice to see if there's a lots of update coming from your team, so we can get more interest coming from investors. we will check this out from dev.
we are always aiming for successful project, good luck
zhongzy

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:14:24 PM

When will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

We launched our Telegram group. Please join it https://t.me/immlacommunity

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: