Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36042 times)
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

Currently i'm will be patience waiting this token will listed in market place. IMMLA team has succeeded in making this project a success, they've worked hard so far and the result is very satisfactory. congratulation for IMMLA and team who make this project because have successfully. thank's, i'm have receive payment from this project.

Now it's time to prepare exchanges listing.

Any news about that?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Currently i'm will be patience waiting this token will listed in market place. IMMLA team has succeeded in making this project a success, they've worked hard so far and the result is very satisfactory. congratulation for IMMLA and team who make this project because have successfully. thank's, i'm have receive payment from this project.

Now it's time to prepare exchanges listing.

Any news about that?

Yes, it's also interesting to see what exchanges will be for the token listing. Maybe someone heard this information?

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

When is the token going to be unlocked?
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

Should be on 1st March for investors and 31st March for bounty partcipants, as the message by IMMLA team reported from telegram.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

Yeah the team really have done satisfactory job in keeping the project afloat, tokens has also gain value since from pre-ico time to date considering the current eth price, i would say the overall delay seem to be a blessing in disguise Smiley
For those who doesn't know iml token will be listed on Hitbtc on 1st March for trading, investors only.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

Yeah the team really have done satisfactory job in keeping the project afloat, tokens has also gain value since from pre-ico time to date considering the current eth price, i would say the overall delay seem to be a blessing in disguise Smiley
For those who doesn't know iml token will be listed on Hitbtc on 1st March for trading, investors only.

A real blessing in disguise would be a surprise announcement that a beta version is ready to be tested. LOLZ, that will blow everyone's mind off, you know, cuz, they had bad luck over and over last year.

Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

Should be on 1st March for investors and 31st March for bounty partcipants, as the message by IMMLA team reported from telegram.
I am not gonna sell it
it is a long ride investment
the disruption in the transport is ready but will last 1 or 2 years to be affective
we have to be patient with this token
onebtcforlife

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

I am not gonna sell it
the disruption in the transport is ready but will last 1 or 2 years to be affective

After very long wait you people get paid from the Immla, so it will take another month to list in the exchanges.
Whether they are going to conduct another ICO for Immla, buy why they are taking so much of time for listing.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

Posted in telegram community
Mark:
Dear friends!
Excuse me, forgot to share with you several photos that our CIO Vyacheslav Neunyvakin did last week. He participated in the Forum dedicated to the topic of blockchain in the real economy (http://blockchainforum.online/) I apologize for the quality of the images, among the accompanying there were no glamorous photographers, so the pictures are authentic. In any case, Vyacheslav was able to talk with several potential PP investors, exchanged experience with colleagues on interesting ICO, and talked with Boris Titov, a candidate for President of Russia, who told us about our IMMLA project.

More details and photos on telegram community
https://t.me/immlacommunity

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

I am not gonna sell it

After very long wait you people get paid from the Immla, so it will take another month to list in the exchanges.
Whether they are going to conduct another ICO for Immla, buy why they are taking so much of time for listing.
I wonder why need it takes time so long for exchange and registered this token on market?
I have been following this project from 2017 to 2018 and payment already give to participants bouny in here.
I hope the IMMLA team can quickly register their tokens on the market.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

I am not gonna sell it

I wonder why need it takes time so long for exchange and registered this token on market?
I have been following this project from 2017 to 2018 and payment already give to participants bouny in here.
i think we should not be in hurry
yes IMMLA token needs to be added on a good exchange but i think this token have huge potential
real estate project have good place in the crypto world but its needs a lot of work
already some real estate project are starting and some are started
will see that which one will successful
IMMLA having my support
best of luck IMMLA team
Notin2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:28:44 AM by Notin2

I am not gonna sell it

yes IMMLA token needs to be added on a good exchange but i think this token have huge potential
real estate project have good place in the crypto world but its needs a lot of work
IMMLA having my support
best of luck IMMLA team

IMMLA as i know it is a  MultiModal Logistic company that is into cargo and transporter services using blockchain technology which brings the development of logistics technology to a whole new level,

I dont think there is any relationship with real estate here, maybe you should read more on the concept of the project and what it intends to offer.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

I am not gonna sell it

IMMLA having my support
best of luck IMMLA team

IMMLA as i know it is a  MultiModal Logistic company that is into cargo and the transporter services using blockchain technology which brings the development of logistics technology to a whole new level l,

I dont think there is any relationship with real estate here, maybe you should read more on the concept of the project and what it intends to offer.

Somple people are confusing about the company whether Immla has belonged to real estate but it is wrong. Whether is there any information regarding exchange listing and i hear some they are going conduct another ICO in the month of March.
Notin2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

A real blessing in disguise would be a surprise announcement that a beta version is ready to be tested. LOLZ, that will blow everyone's mind off, you know, cuz, they had bad luck over and over last year.

Yeah that would be surprisingly amazing between i once saw on this thread or the old thread the alpha version of immla app (i had the opportunity to login)  i tell you it was already looking amazing with every information about the transportation process in one place,

Once development has fully taken place, i think iml will be well sorted out for by big logistics and shipping coy.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

Yeah that would be surprisingly amazing between i once saw on this thread or the old thread the alpha version of immla app (i had the opportunity to login)  i tell you it was already looking amazing with every information about the transportation process in one place,

Once development has fully taken place, i think iml will be well sorted out for by big logistics and shipping coy.

Then that is going to big deal for people who are holding the Immla and people who have kept hopes on the company will deserve their benefits in the coming days. I will keep watching the price immla on the market once they start trading.
Cruel love

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

Is there a bounty program?
semenrublev

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

IMMLA (International MultiModal Logistic Application) is created by the consortium of international leaders in logistics.
Digital Mutant

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

I am not gonna sell it

crypto ecosystem is very big guys...

there are a lot of copy and paste tokens listed on shitty exchanges that really do not matter which price they have because they are made for little speculators.

Then there are real projects. Based on solutions to real problems, the more the solution is disruptive, the more the developement of the project can take time to be realized and placed on the market.

It's the case of Immla. they have a big challenge and big competitors like IBM.

Listen to Gun's and Roses: Patience....
Obi2024

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

I am not gonna sell it

IMMLA having my support
best of luck IMMLA team

IMMLA (International Multi Modal Logistics Application) as the name goes is in the logistics sector and not real estate. and yes it has a huge potential as the project provides real solution to logistics problems.

Obi2024

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
Merited by Cent21 (1)

There is a new announcement on telegram group... see below.

Roman IMMLA:admin
Dear community!

Here is the official announcement about the IMMLA Board decisions regarding the current changes and future plans within the project:

1) All the efforts of IMMLA are directed at the creation of the 1st commercial block of IMMLA. We estimate this module will be launched, approximately, in the middle of the year. This basic module will be a combined service and market-place functions for tracking and sea-shipping with the block-chain solutions and it will be able to generate initial cash flow. This is the confirmed plan and vision of the Board.

2) To date, we are planning that after the launch of the MVP specified in cl. 1 and the market confirmation of quality, selected by the IMMLA strategy team the ICO will be held.
a) In accordance with the plans that were previously announced, funds from ICO are planned to be used for the development of the following IMMLA modules, as well as for marketing and distribution of the product to other geographical markets.
b) More detailed information and parameters of the ICO will be reported later, in the second quarter of this year, and will also be linked to the results of the private placement program and/or unlocking funds in the project's Parity multi-sig. The whitepaper will also be revised to reflect the changes and present the details.

1st Quarter plans

3) All issues with the unreceived tokens will be solved by the 16th of February;

4) The website will be updated and The official IMMLA blog will be launched on the Immla.io website this March. It will become the source of all official news and announcements. The telegram room https://t.me/immlacommunity will be the general chat of the Project;

5) IMMLA will start to publish, every two weeks, news on the promotion of product development starting mid of March, 2018.

6) In the second half of March, IMMLA intends to conclude contracts with the main crypto-exchanges for trading IMMLA (IML) tokens. The exchanges list will be presented in March.

2nd Quarter plans

7) In April, IMMLA will begin to conclude contracts with potential IMMLA users to participate in pilot program and subsequent commercial release.

The important changes:

Cool Mera Capital (www.mera-capital.com) has become one of the full-fledged shareholders. In addition to owning a stake in IMMLA, MERA-capital specialists will be engaged as our financial advisors, including, if necessary, providing bridge financing. Olga Pershina, the Mera Capital executive partner will become the IMMLA IR-advisor.

9) IMMLA is pleased to announce that Vyacheslav Neunyvakin, the company's CIO and co-founder, strengthened his position within the company's equity and now becomes the owner of the blocking stake (over 25%). This move reinforces the team's motivation for the speedy development and successful launch of MVP (Minimum Viable Product), and the subsequent successful development of the whole project.

10) The changes were made to the position of the General Director, CEO. Kirill Tyulenev is now the Strategy Advisor on the Board. Vyacheslav Neunyvakin becomes temporary acting CEO and he will combine this position with the position of CIO in the near future.

11) The private placement program is determined by the limits of $ 3 million, and the threshold of bonus non-recurring investments of $ 50,000. The maximum bonus for the program is calculated for investors from $ 500,000 and above.

12) The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for the end of February. Any decisions made at that time will be noted and announced additionally.

Yours,
IMMLA team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: