Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2019, 11:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we push the actual use of Bitcoin ?  (Read 8368 times)
User365

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:56:26 AM

I and many others just hold their bitcoins and wait till it gets worth more. But that is not how a currency should work. A currency is meant to be used in daily trades for groceries and so on.

My question is how can we push the actual use of the bitcoin and what is nessacary to do that ?

I think first, we should wait till the scaling problem is hopefully solved in near future, because right now even if I had f.e. a grocery store, I would not accept Bitcoin as payment becasue of the confirmation time of the tx (I would hand out some coupons which can be bought for BTC)

After this problem is solved this would be my ideas, I hope you help me gather more:

• Convince organisations like amnesty international to accept bitcoin as donations
  • Convince big internet companies like amazon to accept payments via bitcoin, this should take a while but with some petitions they might consider it (propably better starting with some smaller companies)
  • Start accepting bitcoins yourself, not only on the interent but for example if you are a student and do some private tutoring, and have a small ad for you on a blackboard somewhere, you could print a "Bitcoin accepted" on it.

[could be your ad]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 1162
Merit: 508

"Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ"

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:08:01 AM

There is no need of a pushing, let it grow on the gradual manner as it's now. If this needs to be promoted already several advertising might have been done, but in reality the growth is enormous and trustful through word of mouth rather than other means of promotion.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:25:13 PM

The one above me is correct. There is no need to shove bitcoin into market. Once scaling is solved and transaction time is no longer a problem, this will come in naturally. The only thing that can be required from the community is its continuous support and usage of bitcoin. The market will adopt to it when it recognizes that the volume of bitcoin users is quite large or profitable.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

i mostly agree with your third option, and generally to start from ourselves. if we have a business or do anything that is involving money to change hands, then why not use bitcoin.

and also the most important part is when we start using bitcoin ourselves. we can't really expect big businesses like Amazon to start accepting bitcoin when not that many of us are really willing to spend our coins.

Buying the dip...
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1332

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:40:58 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 02:19:55 PM by mindrust

I accept bitcoins myself and no other options. If the seller don't offer bitcoin payments, I insist on it. If he don't show any interest, I don't do business with that seller and skip to another one.

You have to have a bit of H*tler inside you if you want to push bitcoin's usage further.

█▀▀█
██▄█
BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER
█▀▀█
██▄█
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1209

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:49:18 PM

There is no need of a pushing, let it grow on the gradual manner as it's now. If this needs to be promoted already several advertising might have been done, but in reality the growth is enormous and trustful through word of mouth rather than other means of promotion.

We need to solve the ongoing scaling drama before we try to push for any sort of bigger use cases. Until we get the proper scaling measures deployed, it's better to leave bitcoin as a store of value and that's all. If you want to help the scaling debate, you can do everything you can to avoid the hardfork, because a hardfork would pretty much kill bitcoin. There's no way im going to bother explaining to people if they need to invest in bitcoin 1 or in bitcoin 2, it's just ridiculous.

Let's avoid the hardfork first, lets get segwit in, lets get lightning networks, and lets roll.

joshy23

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:06:41 PM

For me, if the high transaction fees and block size debate is solved, more and more people will go to bitcoin for whatever purpose they want to. We don't need to actually promote it. It will fly by itself. Right now, a lot of people don't know about it, but for me I don't insist on it. Let them know it by themselves and I'm pretty sure they will go back to me to ask more questions about bitcoin. Let bitcoin promote itself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1046

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

I and many others just hold their bitcoins and wait till it gets worth more. But that is not how a currency should work. A currency is meant to be used in daily trades for groceries and so on.

My question is how can we push the actual use of the bitcoin and what is nessacary to do that ?
When a commodity will be having a bright future, how we can expect people will be spending them ? This is what actually happening with bitcoins, people are into investment mode with respect to bitcoin, it might take more time for them to switch over to currency mode.

No one can define the actual use of bitcoin as currency. Probably the actual applications of bitcoin in should be two and the people are doing perfect already. Yes, the people who are using bitcoins for both investments and as currency. But, I agree the percentage of people who will be using bitcoin as currency must be significantly lower. But we can hope it will improve in coming days.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

When a commodity will be having a bright future, how we can expect people will be spending them ? This is what actually happening with bitcoins, people are into investment mode with respect to bitcoin, it might take more time for them to switch over to currency mode.

No one can define the actual use of bitcoin as currency. Probably the actual applications of bitcoin in should be two and the people are doing perfect already. Yes, the people who are using bitcoins for both investments and as currency. But, I agree the percentage of people who will be using bitcoin as currency must be significantly lower. But we can hope it will improve in coming days.

The main reason of not using bitcoin as currency by most of them are due to fluctuation of the price and small business peoples are afraid of this fluctuation as it is fluctuating daily on 10% basis. When the price gets stable and only moves low then only we can see bitcoin getting accepted in all types of business.
webtricks

Activity: 756
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

I think first, we should wait till the scaling problem is hopefully solved in near future, because right now even if I had f.e. a grocery store, I would not accept Bitcoin as payment becasue of the confirmation time of the tx (I would hand out some coupons which can be bought for BTC)

Yeah, you mention the biggest hurdle in the way of Bitcoin as payment method. No one gonna waste $2.5 for every transaction. If this problem could be solved, believe me many-many merchants will start using BTC payments without any marketing or convincing.
Till last year Bitcoin was major source of payment on survey, online working, affiliate sites but now hardly any site pays in Bitcoin without deducting huge fees.
just_Alice

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:55:13 PM

I accept bitcoins myself and no other options. If the seller don't offer bitcoin payments, I insist on it. If he don't show any interest, I don't do business with that seller and skip to another one.

You have to have a bit of H*tler inside you if you want to push bitcoin's usage further

Haha, that's right. Most people are hesitant to accept bitcoin, let alone any other crypto. So maybe if we were more persistent they would be accepting bitcoin faster.  Smiley
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

Yeah, you mention the biggest hurdle in the way of Bitcoin as payment method. No one gonna waste $2.5 for every transaction. If this problem could be solved, believe me many-many merchants will start using BTC payments without any marketing or convincing.
Till last year Bitcoin was major source of payment on survey, online working, affiliate sites but now hardly any site pays in Bitcoin without deducting huge fees.

That's why we need to let it gradually grow without artificially speeding it up through advertisements, after the scaling is solved hopefully very soon I believe we can put this discussion in the right perspective because there are many ways we could get people to actually spend their bitcoins on a daily basis and likewise merchants if we could get transactions confirmed early and at a reasonable rate.
tittensor

Activity: 446

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

The main reason of not using bitcoin as currency by most of them are due to fluctuation of the price and small business peoples are afraid of this fluctuation as it is fluctuating daily on 10% basis. When the price gets stable and only moves low then only we can see bitcoin getting accepted in all types of business.
Example: When Bitcoin success in the ways fixed transaction fees, stable and confirm very fast like DGB, can altcoin will death?

Because if your idea become true, the bussiness will going to Bitcoin and can use it for deal, not need altcoin to helps Smiley
frowsiter

Merit: 261

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

May be everyone is looking at bitcoin as the way of earning huge return of investments, a way of making profits. We will need to change that thinking in at least 70% of bitcoin users. The number is just speculation but it should work at tha time as they won't just hold the bitcoin and let it RIP there to grow. Then the transactions will be faster and bitcoin will start moving in the market lightening fast. The more it will be traded the more it will gain value against the goods and services.

▄▓▓▓▄  ▓▓   ▓▓   ▓▓▌ ▓▓▌  ▄▓▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▓▓▄▄       ▓▓▓     ▓▓    ▐▓▓▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▌ ▀▀▀ ▓▓▓ ▐▓▓▓ ▐▓▓  ▓▓▌ ▓▓▓ ▀▀▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▀▀      ▐▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▀ ▀▓▓ ▓▓▓ ▀▀▀
     ▀▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓ ▓▓▐▓ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▌  ▀▓▓▓▄▄  ▀▓▓▓▄▄     ▐▓▓ ▓▓▌   ▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▄▄▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▄▄  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▌ ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▌ ▄▄▄ ▐▓▓ ▄▄▄ ▐▓▓     ▓▓▌  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▀▀▀   ▄▄▄ ▐▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌   ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀    ▓▓▓   ▐▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▌▐▓▓      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬

..The Smart Mining Company..
Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ▄███▌▄
              ▄▄██████████▄
             ██████▀ ▀▀█████▄
            ██████      █████▌
           ▄██████▄    ███████▄
           ▀██████████████████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▐▌    ▄▄    ▄▄    █
            █    ▀          ▄▀
             ▀█           ▄█
               █    ▄▄    ▀
                ▀▄      ▄▀
             ███▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▌
       ▄██▌  ███████▄▄██████▌  ▐█▄▄
      ████▌  █████▀▀  ▀█████▌  ▐████
     █████▌  ██████ ▀▀ ▐████▌  ▐█████
    ██████▌  ██████ ▐▀  ████▌  ▐█████▌
    ▀█████▌  █████▄▄  ▄█████▌  ▐█████▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1170

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:51:05 PM

A ton of topics have already been made asking the same question, usually the same options are given as you've just mentioned.

Sure, you could go around and ask companies to accept Bitcoin, but I'm not sure if that really helps much.
In the end, a couple of e-mails or tweets do not have a really big impact.

I'd say, let Bitcoin grow organically and don't push it too much on people or companies.
It's better if people find out about it themselves, though news or other sources.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:15:19 PM

For me, if the high transaction fees and block size debate is solved, more and more people will go to bitcoin for whatever purpose they want to. We don't need to actually promote it. It will fly by itself. Right now, a lot of people don't know about it, but for me I don't insist on it. Let them know it by themselves and I'm pretty sure they will go back to me to ask more questions about bitcoin. Let bitcoin promote itself.
It will be resolved as fast as possible but with some possibilities the chain gets forked and another bitcoin will be appeared as like BTU in bitfinex. We can't push the actual use of bitcon if the block still really slow like this time. There is no way to do that.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BossMacko

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Join for nice promotions: t.me/trust_dice

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:24:08 AM

For me we don't have to convince an organization we only need to do is to promote it more in social media, forums , advertisement and through news that way many people will get curious in Bitcoin if they got curious they'll be the one who will search for the use of Bitcoin and stuff.

Mpamaegbu

Activity: 854
Merit: 285

African community on BTT, Click my profile

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:42:53 AM

May be everyone is looking at bitcoin as the way of earning huge return of investments, a way of making profits. We will need to change that thinking in at least 70% of bitcoin users. The number is just speculation but it should work at tha time as they won't just hold the bitcoin and let it RIP there to grow. Then the transactions will be faster and bitcoin will start moving in the market lightening fast. The more it will be traded the more it will gain value against the goods and services.

That is the general belief of holders of Bitcoin. We really don't see it as an alternate fiat. Rather we see it as an asset like a property that should be held until it appreciates. However, I don't think that attitude is what holds the global acceptability of Bitcoin. Its erratic price fluctuations, among others does. One may accept it as payment and the price drops within few minutes of that even before hitting the receiver's wallet. Also, there are issues of backlog of unresolved transactions and high fees.

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
speem28

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:46:26 AM

You should also include support from our government because I think that is one of the many reasons why we are not having the support or user that we need for bitcoin. Imagine if we got the support of our own government and they talk about bitcoin in news, in their conference and etc, it's my opinion but if I hear these talks in different medias I think I will get interested in it and believe in it even if it is the first time I heard about bitcoin.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:59:13 AM

There is a lot of value in pushing the use of Bitcoin as opposed to just relying on people to start using it just because someone told them it was a good idea. I know for a fact that there are more people that started using Bitcoin (or at least talking about it) through me encouraging conversations on the topic and being (slightly) aggressive when it came to talking about it as opposed to casual conversation. For companies, they need to see a desire to use Bitcoin for them to accept it as a means of making money. They see that desire through a push for its use.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:14:07 AM

You should also include support from our government because I think that is one of the many reasons why we are not having the support or user that we need for bitcoin. Imagine if we got the support of our own government and they talk about bitcoin in news, in their conference and etc, it's my opinion but if I hear these talks in different medias I think I will get interested in it and believe in it even if it is the first time I heard about bitcoin.

I don't think goverment can support this kind of bitcoin idea of using this on our mode of payment of the country today. The president is not that open minded about it and worst if he knows this kind of trading, or freedom of online income generating website without their control; government might ban bitcoin. One thing I only believe is a certain idea of sharing bitcoin to a friend and letting then learn day by day is helpful to push bitcoin an anonymous knowledge about it. Our country is not yet ready about this, maybe in the near future it will; important is people is educated about it rather than implementing it without proper knowledge.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1014

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:37:54 AM

I like the idea of getting people to start converting fiat into Bitcoin as part of their normal savings plan. Now for example, after two years of seeing me involved in Bitcoin, my Family now are interested in getting hold of Bitcoin as a saving tool. My Father bought his fiat 300 USD worth of Bitcoin a few weeks ago.

Am I spamming? Report me!
aoihs00

Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 06:39:03 AM

We canít convince anyone but we can put up voting throughout the world to make bitcoin as primary processor at big brands. Mostly the food chains such as dominos, KFC, MacDonals, Burger King (Russian started accepted bitcoin) and we can make it to our goals of using bitcoin. Not only this, big shopping malls such as Walmart should try this out. With that mall only there will be tremendous introduction of bitcoin to the world. Just imagine about it. It can make it happen.

masterchief001

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

After this problem is solved this would be my ideas, I hope you help me gather more:

• Convince organisations like amnesty international to accept bitcoin as donations
  • Convince big internet companies like amazon to accept payments via bitcoin, this should take a while but with some petitions they might consider it (propably better starting with some smaller companies)
  • Start accepting bitcoins yourself, not only on the interent but for example if you are a student and do some private tutoring, and have a small ad for you on a blackboard somewhere, you could print a "Bitcoin accepted" on it.

It is very difficult for us to do that, we do not have enough power to make people believe in bitcoin. On the contrary, we can push the government to do that, with the government accepting bitcoin, people will use more bitcoin.
User365

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:22:25 AM

In my opinion support from the government is nearly imposible, because it will harm their influence in the long term. Sometime they will have to accept it if bitcoin doesnīt die but they will never help it to gain power

[could be your ad]
syaripudin

Activity: 560

Every hit. Every miss. Every moment. Everybet.io

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:11:36 AM

I'm sure everyone will be interested in investing in bitcoin if they start trading with bitcoin like me first I do not understand about bitcoin. But after my friend explained about bitcoin I was interested to follow the development of bitcoin so I think it is necessary to introduce bitcoin to each person so that others can understand the bitcoin which until now not many people who understand about crypto

██████████
         ████       ██████
       ████            █████
     █████████████        ████
    ██████       ████   ████
   ██  ███          ██████     █
  ████████          ███      ████
  ████████        ████     ███ ██
  ███  ████     ████      ███  ███
  ███ ██████  █████       ██    ██
   █████  ███████          ██  ███
   ███ ██████████          ██  ██
     █████  ███████        █████
      ███████  ████████████████
       █████  ████  █████████
          ██████  ███  █████
             █████████████
everybet.io[
███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████

████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████
] 

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
 ▀███████████▀
Windpower

Activity: 532

Need a Campaign Manager? Send me a PM

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:25:09 AM

Although I agree with you that a currency is meant to be spent and more people should spend their Bitcoin, but people are allowed to do what they want with their money. Also, there is no incentive for people to spend their Bitcoin, but if they hold onto it, chances are it's going to rise up in price and they would make extra money. However, the biggest point is that Bitcoin isn't suited for day to day transactions in it's current state. With long transaction times and high transaction fees, no one in their right mind would be spending their Bitcoin on daily transactions. I think that with segwit and the increase of block size, transaction times and fees will be lower and more people will be tempted to spend their Bitcoin. Although, I think the easiest way for people to be persuaded to use Bitcoin is if their government accepted Bitcoin as a valid payment method. If big companies also started to accept Bitcoin, more people would spend their Bitcoin.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
..PV Solar Plants Construction..
    through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
[/center]
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:28:13 AM

I don't think goverment can support this kind of bitcoin idea of using this on our mode of payment of the country today. The president is not that open minded about it and worst if he knows this kind of trading, or freedom of online income generating website without their control; government might ban bitcoin. One thing I only believe is a certain idea of sharing bitcoin to a friend and letting then learn day by day is helpful to push bitcoin an anonymous knowledge about it. Our country is not yet ready about this, maybe in the near future it will; important is people is educated about it rather than implementing it without proper knowledge.

If you feel like it is too early to push Bitcoin in your country officially, then your idea is right in your situation. But some countries are ready to accept Bitcoin on the highest level, on the government level I mean, and we can see it already happens in South Korea, Switzerland, Japan, and several other countries are going to do the same.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
zander09

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:30:45 AM

We canít convince anyone but we can put up voting throughout the world to make bitcoin as primary processor at big brands. Mostly the food chains such as dominos, KFC, MacDonals, Burger King (Russian started accepted bitcoin) and we can make it to our goals of using bitcoin. Not only this, big shopping malls such as Walmart should try this out. With that mall only there will be tremendous introduction of bitcoin to the world. Just imagine about it. It can make it happen.

Your right. We can't convince any one, all we have to do is to prove to them that we can earn money in bitcoin, if they notice that They will do something just to understand much more about bitcoin. Just wait for what you want.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:10:08 AM

The issue of forcing people to accept bitcoin is an already in motion issue by default and it will get to a point that they will be the one that will accept without any form of coercion or even a discount as it is. What we all need to do is to just continue believing in it and discourage the illegal use of bitcoin so they don't use that as an excuse, and with that, in due time, things will fall in place even beyond what we could have imaging by forcing our way in.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1036

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 10:15:00 AM

After we develop the initial stimulus in the currency organic growth tends to take care of itself
People well a good majority live from Bill to Bill without much savings or income left from the next paycheck and live outside their means, so in general if people want to invest they might use Bitcoin and hold it because its all the more difficult at present.

That said having services paid in Bitcoin and banking with Bitcoin is a good way to track your finances and keep your goals in your means as people can look back on the blockchain see that 100 dollar Android Box they bought with Bitcoin back in 2013 would now be worth 1K and think well then I should just consider Bitcoin my savings account and use cash instead Tongue.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:16:29 PM

In my opinion support from the government is nearly imposible, because it will harm their influence in the long term. Sometime they will have to accept it if bitcoin doesnīt die but they will never help it to gain power

It is not "nearly impossible" and as for your information, we have different countries out there that are starting or started to support or accept Bitcoin. Japan is our best example there. So why does other countries legalize bitcoin if this, as you've said, "will harm their influence in the long term." They had a thorough research about Bitcoin before jumping in. And if Bitcoin will harm them then why did they jump into Bitcoin?

...but they will never help it to gain power

I completely disagree. If ever a country's government announced their acceptance of Bitcoin, its citizens will be intrigued about what Bitcoin is. Then they (the citizens) will be aware of what Bitcoin is. They will start to engage in Bitcoin and as a result Bitcoin will gain power from it. The best example is, again, Japan.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1209

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:27:25 PM

It must happen organically, or it will not happen. People has to find a reason to use Bitcoin. If you can use fiat to do everything you need, then average Joe will not look forward to using Bitcoin. When it becomes a necessity because citizens lose their money on banks due bad government moves like in Venezuela, then they will see the need of bitcoin.

Other use cases include overseas transactions. But the average joe couldn't care less about doing groceries with bitcoin in the first world because they don't need it at least right now. Thats why the gold-like features of bitcoin are more important than anything else.

jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

Before encouraging big and small companies and businesses to accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. It is best that you should spread the knowledge about Bitcoin to your friends, acquaintances, colleagues, or to any person you know. That way, more and more people will know about Bitcoin and if more people uses Bitcoin, companies and businesses will start to accept Bitcoin. And this will continue to spread. All will go with the flow,all you have to do is be the force that will trigger a big flow.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
szpalata

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:29:25 AM

Before encouraging big and small companies and businesses to accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. It is best that you should spread the knowledge about Bitcoin to your friends, acquaintances, colleagues, or to any person you know. That way, more and more people will know about Bitcoin and if more people uses Bitcoin, companies and businesses will start to accept Bitcoin. And this will continue to spread. All will go with the flow,all you have to do is be the force that will trigger a big flow.

I couldn't agree more, all we have to do is to spread the Bitcoin news to the people in our sphere of contact and have them gain interest in it and in no time they'd start applying it in their daily life and with such more merchants will begin to accept them all over the world.
gabmen

Activity: 1120
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:47:34 AM

Do we really have to push for it? I mean, i think ge use of btc would come naturally in time as more and more people use it and businesses realize how it can help them. With btc's fast emergence and popularity, i don't think we need to pushbfor it as it will definitely come in time.

guoyu78

Activity: 1050
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:12:21 PM

Your right. We can't convince any one, all we have to do is to prove to them that we can earn money in bitcoin, if they notice that They will do something just to understand much more about bitcoin. Just wait for what you want.
I have the same opinion. At present, itís unfortunately little hard to make others realize about the worth of bitcoins and their amazing features. But that day is not far away, when bitcoins will be accepted universally. Even it has already begun. Many online sites are accepting bitcoins including Japanese airline as well.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:22:55 PM

Education is the best bet for pushing bitcoins to everyone, as soon as we explain the profitability there is to gain in bitcoins to someone, the person will become really interested and may venture into it.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:36:16 PM

Actually we don't really need to push because when everyone realize the usage of Bitcoin they will start to accepting Bitcoin the problem is some people knew Bitcoin as a criminal coin, so they don't want to used or accept Bitcoin, if Bitcoin popularity and usage can be spread in positive way, I believe we will gained more users

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Rahar02

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

ChipMixer.com | ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:58:53 PM

What we need for now is to solve bitcoin problems which its decision in the hands of devs and the miners to vote and agreed about the solutions, there is nothing we can do except watch it and waiting, or you can give some suggestions to them.
Bitcoin has some advantages which people will attracted to, after more adopters get into it, they will think about use it in daily transactions as well. Imagine if stores/merchants owners use bitcoin too, they will accept bitcoin without we push them.

CODE200

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:34:45 AM

Actually we don't really need to push because when everyone realize the usage of Bitcoin they will start to accepting Bitcoin the problem is some people knew Bitcoin as a criminal coin, so they don't want to used or accept Bitcoin, if Bitcoin popularity and usage can be spread in positive way, I believe we will gained more users
When I say bitcoin to some of my friends they say it is for deepweb only and I think we need to change the perspective of other people to the bitcoin as soon as they know how bitcoin works and get educated about it they will actually accept bitcoin. And actual use of bitcoin is no need to push.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Wesimon

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

True. There is no need to push bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin has its own way of moving. Since more and more people are having much more interest in bitcoin, it can help to promote bitcoin through telling stories and positive statements about bitcoin to others who doesn't know about it.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

Your motive is good.First,you could start from the beginning by approaching small retailers and explaining them the benefits of accepting bitcoin as payment.We could explain them that once payment is made in bitcoin,it could not be reversed.Also,we should explain them that bitcoin transactions are very fast and it has been legalized in japan and other countries too ready to legalize it.
matchi2011

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:40:25 AM

Your motive is good.First,you could start from the beginning by approaching small retailers and explaining them the benefits of accepting bitcoin as payment.We could explain them that once payment is made in bitcoin,it could not be reversed.Also,we should explain them that bitcoin transactions are very fast and it has been legalized in japan and other countries too ready to legalize it.

And it would probably come naturally in time without us regular users doing a lot. Btc's popularity has grown tremendously especially this year and people are businesses im sure have taken notice of btc. So in the future, as businesses use btc, more and more would follow suit.

Blackdeath

Activity: 528

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

And it would probably come naturally in time without us regular users doing a lot. Btc's popularity has grown tremendously especially this year and people are businesses im sure have taken notice of btc. So in the future, as businesses use btc, more and more would follow suit.
Bitcoin really helps to make businesses easier specially when transacting from one place to anothet place with ling distance. It makes transactions easier as we don't have to worry that our transactions might be suspended due to suspicious activity. Bitcoin helps us to transact as much as we can without limitations which is significant for every people.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Blockchain021
ZERO to ONE ▬▬▬▬▬▬
STRICTLY FOR BITCOIN EARLY ADOPTERS▬ without getting the account FROZEN
How to Bank your Bitcoins in Switzerland

BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FOLLOW ME ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twitter Instagram Telegram
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

The one above me is correct. There is no need to shove bitcoin into market. Once scaling is solved and transaction time is no longer a problem, this will come in naturally. The only thing that can be required from the community is its continuous support and usage of bitcoin. The market will adopt to it when it recognizes that the volume of bitcoin users is quite large or profitable.
This is true,there no really need to push up since it would really be recognize by the public gradually when they saw that its become more and more popular as the time goes by.If scaling would be solved then it would really be a great thing but we wont still be assured if it would happen. If it doesnt then still bitcoin wont stop to grow and we cant stop this thing.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:32:41 AM

it's already been pushed by japap, other country will follow slowly, especially after we fix the block limit issue, you don't need to do anything, in fact this same question was brought up many years ago

and it's not like we did something, it's just happened that japan has a predominant attitude towards high technology and revoluzionary things like bitcoin, and that make it
BlokF4No27

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:28:05 PM

The amount of financial regulation makes bitcoin difficult to accept and used for real transactions, I think is depend of the market, as long as it can still accept the use of bitcoin can be continued.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Actually the problem lies in Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin has a limited supply and thus has inbuilt deflation. Each bitcoin will be worth more and more as the total number of Bitcoins maxes out. Since each bitcoin will be valued higher with each passing day, the question of when to spend becomes important. This way Bitcoin largely becomes an investment asset through which investors can earn higher returns (then why not).

Even if some bigger merchants and sellers start accepting bitcoin. I doubt people will be willing to pay in bitcoin when fiat, an inflationary currency is an available option.
Kronos21

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

Ordinary users are still too little in the hands of the coins to talk about the use of bitcoin in real transactions. Still not fixed the problem of speed and rates of passage of transactions. Probably it will take more than one year before we will be able to use bitcoin along with Fiat.
naughty1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:02:03 PM

It is not easy for us to promote the development of bitcoin, look at its history, it took 8 years to be recognized by some nations, and during those eight years it has struggled. Continuously, government is the most important factor to promote the development of bitcoin.

▐█▀▄███████▄▀██▄▄             
          ▄██▀█ ▄ █▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀     ▀▄         
       ▄▀█▄███▀███▐█████████        ▄       
      ▄██████▀█████▐█████████▄      ███▄     
    ▐███████ ███████▐█████████▌████▄████▌   
   ▄▐██████▀█████████▐████████▐██████▀███▌   
  ▐█▌█████▌███████████▐██████ ████████ ██ ▌ 
  ███▄▀    ▀███████████▐████▌██████████  ██ 
  ██▌        ▐██████████▐███▐███████▀▀▄▄ ▐█▌
  ██          ███████████▐█ ███▀▀▄▄████ ██▌ 
  ██          ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀  ▐▄▄████████▌████▌
  ▀██        ▄██████████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▐███▀ 
   ██▌▄▄   ▄███████████▄█████▄▀██████▐██▀▄   
    █▐█████▐█████████▀▄████████▄█▀▀▀ ▀▀▄█▀   
     ▀██████▐██████▀▄██████████▀      █▀     
       ▀█████▄███▀▄██████████▀▀     ▄█▀     
         ▀▄█▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄████ ▄▄▄▌▀       
            ▀▀▄█▄▀▀██████████▀▄█▀▀           
                ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀                 
GLOBAL REIT       
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

We Are Everywhere 

Pre ICO: 20% Bonus! Get Whitelisted now!
northstarh

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

When I say bitcoin to some of my friends they say it is for deepweb only and I think we need to change the perspective of other people to the bitcoin as soon as they know how bitcoin works and get educated about it they will actually accept bitcoin. And actual use of bitcoin is no need to push.

Unlike you, my friends do not know about bitcoin, and when I talk about it, they think I'm a fool. I used to feel angry, but now, I feel they are really stupid.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1015

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

This also really bothers me. I remember when people bought a lot of stuff with BTC and the market for BTC trade was alive and well. Sadly, this isn't like it used to be.

concept2

Activity: 445

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

Introducing Bitcoin to other people will never a good way. Unless you are a famous person, the only way you can push the actual use of bitcoin is to use bitcoin daily and try to purchase everything by bitcoin. I know it sounds hard but there is no other way to urge other to use bitcoin. Famous people can easily convince other people and add bitcoin to their own business s

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
aardvark15

Activity: 868
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

Unlike you, my friends do not know about bitcoin, and when I talk about it, they think I'm a fool. I used to feel angry, but now, I feel they are really stupid.

Unfortunately many people don't understand Bitcoin. When I mention Bitcoin to others that don't get it, I make sure to mention that one Bitcoin is worth about $2500. That price makes them curious because they begin to realize this is serious business and not some scam or game. It's been around long enough and has gained enough value to be an investment that people will begin to take seriously.

Another way to look at it is that it's okay if we are getting in on it before they are because we will have already become wealthy from Bitcoin long after they open their first Bitcoin wallet.
shield132

Activity: 1078
Merit: 536

Watch Agents Of Shield On ABC

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:41:18 PM

Personally I ask many people if they know bitcoin and luckily much people know it but only from tv news, they don't know potential of it. I tell them how and why is it great but usually they think it's waste of time and unsafe. Very bad, people don't want to understand so personally I don't care much if anyone knows bitcoin, I use it and feel well.

phr0stbyt3

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:55:08 PM

I really like your idea this idea is slow and can take months but there is no wrong in trying. In my area there is really cheap electricity and many have solar panels installed , there is a empty apartment and i told them why not mine over here first none of them understood i explained them and now we mine amd share all the coins equally. We are planning to expand but gonna recommed our government also to use bitcoin

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:57:20 PM

This also really bothers me. I remember when people bought a lot of stuff with BTC and the market for BTC trade was alive and well. Sadly, this isn't like it used to be.

Of course bitcoin demand will into in effect with it's demand to the marketplace and it's sell value will also increase soon. So in trading of bitcoin at th market, you are making a better idea of profit gaining and losing. That why  we are now doing this lot of stuff like this promoting other coins im order to generate other sources of btc through trading and from bounty tokens.
Pamoldar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1183

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 10:47:20 PM

It is not easy for us to promote the development of bitcoin, look at its history, it took 8 years to be recognized by some nations, and during those eight years it has struggled. Continuously, government is the most important factor to promote the development of bitcoin.
I agree a lot has changed in these 8 years and the unfortunate part about pushing for the actual use of bitcoin is that big companies/banks have decided to adopt the blockchain technology for their own projects leaving out bitcoin in the picture but after the anticipated fork is rolled out we should start seeing more countries support bitcoin

CuriousInvestor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:51:51 PM

We can push it by making so miners aren't manipulating transaction fees so services such as Bitpay are actually viable.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:00:26 AM

and i think it is still too early for that, we need to wait a little more, because still the users of bitcoin are not so much in number therefore we are not expecting that we will become able to use bitcoin in our real life for buying and shopping.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

I think more campaigns are needed to promote it. As you say bitcoin is spread through word of mouth, this makes bitcoin widely known. But it has two sides, everybody knows but they do not yet understand bitcoin has no trust in it, they deem it a scam. So we need to have more campaigns to get people to understand more about it

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:04:08 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 04:03:25 AM by bit1

Well, That is because not everyone thinks of the same way, And it does not mean they're stupid either, I suppose there will be things that interest them more and not you, In the same way if they think you're a fool, They are wrong, And maybe later you just answer them "I told you", And in that time now you will be the happiest, And they could say you "because we did not listen", Anyway whatever happens the friendship that exists between you and them must prevail.
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

First we should start from the basic.We should approach retailers and explain them the advantages of accepting bitcoin payments.They should be explained that payments made once in bitcoins could not be reversed.Also,we should tell them that japan has legalized bitcoins and more countries are getting ready to legalize bitcoins.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 587

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:39:06 AM

I think we should tell the more massive campaign and again because I'm sure everyone knows she'll be happy bitcoin and divert the way transactions from the bank to the bitcoin.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:05:36 AM

First we should start from the basic.We should approach retailers and explain them the advantages of accepting bitcoin payments.They should be explained that payments made once in bitcoins could not be reversed.Also,we should tell them that japan has legalized bitcoins and more countries are getting ready to legalize bitcoins.
In order to approach the sellers need to reduce prices for the transaction and accelerate the speed of the transaction. I hope that after August 1, some of these problems will be solved and then the sellers do agree to use bitcoins.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:47:52 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 11:25:31 AM by rickadone

Why just retailers ? You may basically start from your friend. Yes, holding bitcoins also can be one of actual use of bitcoins. No one could ignore this. In my opinion bitcoin was created to act as currency as well as investment vehicle. Bitcoin can be a monetary system and can be a asset system.

In my understanding if we work on promoting bitcoins to be used as investments then people will automatically will start using as currency but it may take time. As per current trend of bitcoin ecosystem using bitcoins as an investment must be the right decisions.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 994
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:01:25 AM

Major developed and developing countries if legalises then many will start accepting BTc as a payment  and thus people will started using it. So more and more people will buy Btc and Spend on daily necessities

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:40:08 PM

I really like your idea this idea is slow and can take months but there is no wrong in trying. In my area there is really cheap electricity and many have solar panels installed , there is a empty apartment and i told them why not mine over here first none of them understood i explained them and now we mine amd share all the coins equally. We are planning to expand but gonna recommed our government also to use bitcoin
that is a good idea. but i think that it is time consuming, it will take a lot of time. i think is depending on the number of bitcoin users if the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time then the possibilities are increasing from time to time to push the actual use of bitcoin.
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:49:51 AM

Bitcoin has taken over the crypto currency market space. It is the biggest and best known digital currency. Many large companies accept bitcoin as a legitimate source of funds and  allow their online products to be bought with bitcoins. 

You may be holding your coins, but there are many individuals, companies and services using it for daily transactions. Adoption is increasing everyday. The hoarders may benefit in the long term, but those actually using the technology to do business are benefiting now. It is only a matter of time for bitcoin to spread further. You can help by spending some of your coins when possible.
soul-impact

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:16:25 AM

and i think it is still too early for that, we need to wait a little more, because still the users of bitcoin are not so much in number therefore we are not expecting that we will become able to use bitcoin in our real life for buying and shopping.

No, I think it's not early. If we are worried about the value of bitcoin in the future, we should sell it now, its value is average, it's fine if you feel anxious.

noictib

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:34:13 AM

This is really a big idea that you made , since I already told about it in this forum indirectly but no one gave me much better response for me .
This is that time of the Bitcoin users day when confirmation for the Bitcoin was a big problem even with the high fee but at that time we have transferred all of our trading btc at the yobit.net and then stsrted to make use of yobit code to make buy sell . This idea works really in good ways because that was instant way of making deals without any need to confirmation and also there was no fee to use yobit code .
So I think if we want use the Bitcoin in the perfect way then we can start the third party option for the wallet to wallet transaction ,so that we don't need to wait for the confirmation during the shopping where Bitcoin is accepted .
Hope we came across such type of the service where everything depends upon us that how we want deal with the Bitcoin , and we can according to our need .

merchantofzeny

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

I'm honest, it's the world that's awful

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:48:08 AM

Slow and steady is best, true. After the tx confirmation time problems are resolved, I guess the best way to popularize it is if you can get some apps to accept it as payment, for example, stuff like Spotify.

I think it's better to target one market first, consolidate the hold on that before moving on. I believe in some places it's already possible to use it to buy game credits like Steam. Maybe there can be discount if you pay through bitcoins?
ladydark

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:53:47 AM

For bitcoin to be used as currency in day to day life,we have to take the initiative steps.We should approach retailers individually and explain them the revolution created by bitcoin and its benefits.We must add that payment once made in bitcoin cannot be reversed and so they would show interest in accepting bitcoin as payment.

Bagaji

Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:09:51 AM

The acceptance and usage of Bitcoin is dependent on so many factors. Some of them are positive media propaganda, the benefits of Bitcoin should outweigh its negative effects, service charges should be at the insignificant level or zero charges. I believe if all this factors can be tackle its acceptability and usage will be more as compared to the current level of usage.

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1056

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:16:57 PM

For bitcoin to be used as currency in day to day life,we have to take the initiative steps.We should approach retailers individually and explain them the revolution created by bitcoin and its benefits.We must add that payment once made in bitcoin cannot be reversed and so they would show interest in accepting bitcoin as payment.
Yes I agree it is our responsibility to spread knowledge of bitcoin merchandizing in the society. I think on a personal behalf and being a representative of the bitcoin userís community it will be a great effort and if some of the bitcoin users can run online store with bitcoin acceptance which will flourish bitcoin use and awareness in the community as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1140

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:33:16 PM

Well we could try this and see if its works. But the problem is some merchants or retailers will just shrug off this shoulders once they hear "bitcoin". They either don't have an idea of what it is or just simply don't want to implement for reasons only they knew. I think we should let them know that Japan, one of the global superpower right now is accepting bitcoin as payment. And if Japan can do it, maybe them as merchants or retailers can follow what Japan has set. Its a long shot approach but who knows, maybe a couple will check if is really true and may have to re-think about accepting bitcoin as payment.

bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:39:22 PM

Well we could try this and see if its works. But the problem is some merchants or retailers will just shrug off this shoulders once they hear "bitcoin". They either don't have an idea of what it is or just simply don't want to implement for reasons only they knew. I think we should let them know that Japan, one of the global superpower right now is accepting bitcoin as payment. And if Japan can do it, maybe them as merchants or retailers can follow what Japan has set. Its a long shot approach but who knows, maybe a couple will check if is really true and may have to re-think about accepting bitcoin as payment.

The push which will come from the adopters and community simply will not work for its wider usage in the world. Big players like governments, banks and other businessman should let bitcoin first. We can't do anything.
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:00:00 PM

Recommend it to your friends. If you are a business owner, make it a currency you receive payments in. If you have some friends politicians - invite them to a wonderful world of cryptocurrencies!

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ladydark

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:31:28 AM

For increasing the use of bitcoin,we have to individually approach retailers and explain them the benefits and usage of bitcoins.They should be mentioned that once payment is done in bitcoin,it could not be reversed.They must be explained that payments made in bitcoins will not be taxed until governments legalizes bitcoins.

iram1011

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:31:52 PM

For increasing the use of bitcoin,we have to individually approach retailers and explain them the benefits and usage of bitcoins.They should be mentioned that once payment is done in bitcoin,it could not be reversed.They must be explained that payments made in bitcoins will not be taxed until governments legalizes bitcoins.
But the question remains, will most of the holders of Bitcoin be willing to pay in Bitcoin instead of its inflationary counterpart fiat? Most of the bitcoin holders consider it as an investment asset and not a currency. Holding Bitcoin now will give decent returns in future. This limits the bitcoin spending. Hence, doesn't make much difference for retailers.
olubams

Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

But the question remains, will most of the holders of Bitcoin be willing to pay in Bitcoin instead of its inflationary counterpart fiat? Most of the bitcoin holders consider it as an investment asset and not a currency. Holding Bitcoin now will give decent returns in future. This limits the bitcoin spending. Hence, doesn't make much difference for retailers.

Explaining to retailers could work if all of them are average in the use of Internet but over here, the retailers that can be convinced easily don't have access to the internet and they see the whole process as a stress on their own part. The ones that are average users on the other hand are weary of the legal implications in which they don't want to be on the other side of law. With all these difficulty, I guess only thing we can do is to keep on doing the popularity on an individual basis while government take a decision to support
Crafts12

Activity: 402

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:41:33 PM

I'll agree with this one. We don't want to be sounded as desperate to them. It'll eventually reach their understanding about what advantages does Bitcoin have. Indeed, it will be in favor for us if more countries, especially if more people will engage themselves in Bitcoin, the market's demand will increase that'll lead to pumps. But maybe this not yet the time for Bitcoin to be legal globally in every country because it is not yet still on its peak of development.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:04:11 PM

Start accepting bitcoins yourself, not only on the interent but for example if you are a student and do some private tutoring, and have a small ad for you on a blackboard somewhere, you could print a "Bitcoin accepted" on it.[/li]
    [/list]
    • Alright to begin from the very first ,you have got to invest something so that you can pay your donations with bitcoin,don't forget the fact
      that bitcoin is volatile and if the price falls,you will be responsible for it.
    • I do believe that you can purchase Amazon gift cards,not sure just heard about it.If people should accept payments in the form of bitcoin,then why don't you think people will ask the sellers for paying in ethereum,litecoin or any other altcoin for that matter?
    • For personal use ,it is good that if he/she accepts the fees for any service rendered by the person in the form of bitcoin,but do you really think that a lot of people know about bitcoin?
    To  conclude with bitcoin has to grow,it has become famous than it ever was,people should start considering it as a thing and know the fact Bitcoin is limited and was not created for people who want to use it for buying "groceries".

█
          ██
         ██
       ██ ██
     █ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██

█
          ██
         ██
       ██ ██
     █ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
      B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
      ████▀            ▀████
     ████                ████
    ▐███                  ███▌
    ███▌                  ▐███
    ▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
     ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
      ████▄         ▀███▄███
       ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    T 
    .Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
    █▄          ██████████▀▄
    ███        ███████████▀
    ▐████▄     ██████████▌
    ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
    ▀████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████
      ▄▄███████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▄▄█████████▀
    ▀▀██████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████▀       ████
    ██████████████      ▄▄▄████
    ██████████████    ▐████████
    ██████████            ▐████
    ██████████            █████
    ▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
                  ▄▄████████▌
             ▄▄█████████▀███
        ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
    ▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
    ▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
          ██    ▄█████████
           █  ▄██████████▌
           █  ███████████
           █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
           ██▀     ▀████
                     ▀█▌
    ethereumhunter

Activity: 1092

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
    July 28, 2017, 01:17:05 AM

Start accepting bitcoins yourself, not only on the interent but for example if you are a student and do some private tutoring, and have a small ad for you on a blackboard somewhere, you could print a "Bitcoin accepted" on it.[/li]
      [/list]
      • Alright to begin from the very first ,you have got to invest something so that you can pay your donations with bitcoin,don't forget the fact
        that bitcoin is volatile and if the price falls,you will be responsible for it.
      • I do believe that you can purchase Amazon gift cards,not sure just heard about it.If people should accept payments in the form of bitcoin,then why don't you think people will ask the sellers for paying in ethereum,litecoin or any other altcoin for that matter?
      • For personal use ,it is good that if he/she accepts the fees for any service rendered by the person in the form of bitcoin,but do you really think that a lot of people know about bitcoin?
      To  conclude with bitcoin has to grow,it has become famous than it ever was,people should start considering it as a thing and know the fact Bitcoin is limited and was not created for people who want to use it for buying "groceries".

as a matter of fact, i think we need to fix transaction confirming first so when a transaction is made, people don't have to wait too long and they can see the amount is already send in their wallet. this is a serious thing that we should do because i think, when people especially business man wants to use bitcoin, they don't want to wait too long for just waiting confirmed transaction.

secondly, maybe we need to make a price that is not too volatile, i mean maybe we can try to use the same thing like what money changer in every country do.

third, we can trying to asked people to pay with altcoin like you said and i think altcoin is not too volatile like bitcoin but i admitted if altcoin is down, it could be down too far.

fourth, i think its our job to introduce bitcoin to other people so they know about bitcoin and maybe we can make some courses in every city or maybe we can make like seminar and we invite people to come to learn about bitcoin and blockchain technology. until now, i think there is a few courses in the country that use this to introduce bitcoin to people.

iram1011

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 01:18:09 AM

know the fact Bitcoin is limited and was not created for people who want to use it for buying "groceries".
      This is indeed the fact. The currency which has limited supply that too of some millions and is worldwide currency would automatically become a great asset for investment due to supply and demand curve. It is not meant for everyday shopping unless you don't have any fiat left to shop.
      Inkdatar

Activity: 966

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 02:16:27 AM

know the fact Bitcoin is limited and was not created for people who want to use it for buying "groceries".
      This is indeed the fact. The currency which has limited supply that too of some millions and is worldwide currency would automatically become a great asset for investment due to supply and demand curve. It is not meant for everyday shopping unless you don't have any fiat left to shop.
      Bitcoin will spread its awareness if we conduct seminars in the community. This is must be solved first the demand and supply that is limited before it can be accepted in buying for groceries. And also there is a need to be legalized and needs approval from the government. Before we can use it to buy for shopping so everything will follow.

`^cder.         
                '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
             .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
        `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
        `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
        `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
        `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
           `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
        .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
      :V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
       .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
           .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
               .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
                     .!`xRdyr,       
                        !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
      ▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
              █████████████████████
      ▄█████  █████████████████████
      ██████  ████             ████
      ███     █████████████████████
      ██████  ████             ████
      ██████  █████████████████████
      ███     █████████████████████
      ███████ ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
        ████▌                 ██  
        ▐██▌                      
         █▌

TWITTER
      MEDIUM
      REDDIT
      TELEGRAM
      FORUM
      BITCOINTALK

Hypnosis00

Activity: 546

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 02:46:37 AM

We can push the actual use of bitcoin if we will use it on businesses or different type of stores that available in our country or world because bitcoin is created to be the solution for the fiat problems and it has a fast and secured transactions which is what most of the people are looking for and if we will accept bitcoin as a payment method in different stores then we can actually use the real essence of bitcoin.
      Potato Chips

Activity: 910
      Merit: 375

Together 4ever in good times and FUD times ∞

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 02:59:25 AM

You don't have to worry about that. just like what our paper money does, bitcoin can also be used in different ways. both of  them can be used as an investment or a payment

method to buy things and oh trading also. bottomline is there is someone who are using it as an investment by holding as well someone for trading and buying things from it.

i think we have a great bitcoin trading volume as of now and its still increasing so no need to worry actually. the price wouldn't increase in the first place if the demand is low

right? Although i agree that the slow confirmations and higher fees are halting stores from accepting it but there are other reasons aside from that isn't it?.

No need for pushing but theres a greatload of need when it comes to informing people about it to add on a greatload of time also fits the list.

bobitza

Activity: 364

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 03:06:02 AM

We can push the actual use of bitcoin if we will use it on businesses or different type of stores that available in our country or world because bitcoin is created to be the solution for the fiat problems and it has a fast and secured transactions which is what most of the people are looking for and if we will accept bitcoin as a payment method in different stores then we can actually use the real essence of bitcoin.

Using bitcoin in stores is not a way to promote the development of bitcoin, it's just a new type of business, and it only exists in bitcoin-friendly places.

PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE
      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY
                          ▄▄██▄▄
                      ▄▄██████████▄▄
                  ▄▄███████▀▀▀████████▄
               ▄███████▀▀        ▀███████▄▄
           ▄▄███████▀      ▄▄▄▄      ▀███████▄▄
           ███████▄      ▒███████▄▄     ▀▀█████
            ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀█
                ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄
           ██▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀████████▄
          ▐█████▄▄      ▀███████▄▄      ▀██████
            ▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀██
               ▀▀███████▄▄     ▀▀███████▄▄
          ▐█▄▄     ▀▀███████▄      ▀▀███████▄▄
          ▐█████▄      ▀████████▄      ▀███████
           ▀███████▄▄      ▀█▀▀      ▄████████▀
               ▀███████▄▄        ▄▄███████▀
                  ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
                      ▀▀██████████▀▀
                          ▀▀██▀▀

█░████████████████████   █░████████████████████            ██████░           ██████                  ████░░  ████████████████████  ███░████ ███████░ ███   ░███           
             ██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    ░██░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░           ░████░██░░          ███████░              ██████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   █████░   ██████░  ███   ░██░           
             █████                     ░██░█                          ████░█░█████         █████████            ███████░░  █████                 ███░     ███ ░███ ████ ░███             
             ░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░███    ░██░█                         █████░   █████        ██████████░         ░██░████░░  █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░  ███░     ███  ░███ ░██████             
               ██░█████████████████░█  ░██░█             ███░█     ░█████      █████░      █████ ████░█      ██████ ███░░  ██████████████████░░                                         
                                █████  ░██░█             █████    █░██░█        ░░████     █████  █░████   ░█████   ███░░  █████                                                         
                                █░███  ░██░█             ░████   ██████          ░█████    █████   ░██████████░█    ███░░  █████                                                         
              ██████████████████░████  ███████████████████████ ░█████              ██████  █████     █░███████░     ███░░  ████████████████████                                         
             ░██████████████████████    █░████████████████░█░ ██████                ██████ █████      ░██████       ███░░  ████████████████████ 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
      █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
      █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
      █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
      █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
      █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
      █                      █
      █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
      █                      █
      █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
      █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                              ▄▄█████▀▀███
                          ▄▄████▀▀     ███
                    ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
                ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
           ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
          ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
           ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
                ▀████████           ▐██
                  ▀████▌            ███
                   ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
                    ███▄███▀███▄   ███
                    ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                                ▀▀█▀▀
      Yatsan

Activity: 966
      Merit: 540

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 03:20:03 AM

What is the essence of pushing the bitcoin to be accepted at the store if you can exchange it into money and buy everything that can reach by using money. My point is as long as it is exchangeable at the fiat there's no need to push it to be accepted into store just to say that you can use bitcoin or buying stuffs.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
      ..PROFITBOX..
      █████████████▄  ▄████████████
        ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
      ████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
        ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
          ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
      ██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
        █████████████████████▀ ███
      █████████████████████▀   ███
          █████████████▀     ████
        █████████████▀   ██    ████
      ████  █████▀     ██    ████
        ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
          █████    ██    ██    ████
        ███████    ██    ██    ████
      ██  █████    ██    ██    ████
      orarider

Activity: 583

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 03:51:48 AM

What is the essence of pushing the bitcoin to be accepted at the store if you can exchange it into money and buy everything that can reach by using money. My point is as long as it is exchangeable at the fiat there's no need to push it to be accepted into store just to say that you can use bitcoin or buying stuffs.

You are mistaken, a big mistake, bitcoin is only used by the store when it has been popular, or in other words, it is promoted before being used by the store.
      prieaji

Activity: 153

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 04:10:49 AM

Not necessarily there is encouragement from what alone let everything run by itself like nowadays, we just promote it by mouth to mouth it will provide a very big growth also not with other means of promotion.

pisston

Activity: 602

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 04:29:27 AM

Not necessarily there is encouragement from what alone let everything run by itself like nowadays, we just promote it by mouth to mouth it will provide a very big growth also not with other means of promotion.

Of course, Bitcoin's popularity also depends on the users, But each of us will be able to spread this only at the local level. But I think we need to solve this problem more globally.

Pre-sale Feb, 18  
      ANN THREAD 
      BOUNTY THREAD
      | 
      YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
      ⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
        [  ]
      Hydrogen

Activity: 1106
      Merit: 709

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 06:46:08 AM

In the past, when I had more btc, I thought about giving some of it away to people I liked for free.

I hoped gradually they might realize how great it is & educate others.

That could still work if someone could find the right people to get involved in crypto who would help it flourish and grow.

Gaff

Activity: 868

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 08:04:09 AM

In the past, when I had more btc, I thought about giving some of it away to people I liked for free.

I hoped gradually they might realize how great it is & educate others.

That could still work if someone could find the right people to get involved in crypto who would help it flourish and grow.
      Definitely as you say. My sibling often monitor the rate of btc and as I've noticed he has wider idea than I do about it. In his case, he uses btc for trading most of the time and with that it gives him a profit. On the other hand, he also experiences fluctuations thus, it urges him not to give up trading because it serves his motivation and source of extra income.

▄▄████▄▄
            ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
         ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
      ▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
      ▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
      ▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
      ▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
      ▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
      ▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
       ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
        ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
            ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
               ▀▀██  ██▀▀
      .WINDICE.

▄████████▀
           ▄████████
          ▄███████▀
         ▄███████▀
        ▄█████████████
       ▄████████████▀
      ▄███████████▀
           █████▀
          ████▀
         ████
        ███▀
       ██▀
      █▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
          ██████████▄███████▄
        ▄████████████████████▌
       ████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
         ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
         ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
             ▄█     ▄█
           ▄██▌   ▄██▌
           ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                       ▄█████▄
                      █████████▄
             ▄       ██ ████████▌
           ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
         ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
       ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
      ▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
      █ █████████████▌      ▄
      █▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
      ▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
       ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
         ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

iOPlay NowOi

Follow Us
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      Kevin77
      Legendary

Activity: 1624
      Merit: 1056

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 10:58:21 AM

Explaining to retailers could work if all of them are average in the use of Internet but over here, the retailers that can be convinced easily don't have access to the internet and they see the whole process as a stress on their own part. The ones that are average users on the other hand are weary of the legal implications in which they don't want to be on the other side of law. With all these difficulty, I guess only thing we can do is to keep on doing the popularity on an individual basis while government take a decision to support
      Negotiating with retailers in right manner can actually work out. All that we need is to make them understand the potential and benefits of the bitcoins. Besides that, public should also start trading with bitcoins. If more customers will be offering payments in bitcoins, retailers automatically begin to accept payments in bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ░░░░▄██████████▄
      ░░░██████████████
      ░░██████▐▌██████
      █████░░░░░░░▀█████
      ██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
      ████████░░▀▀▄██████
      ████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
      ██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
      █████░░░░░░░░█████
      ░░██████▐▌██████
      ░░░██████████████
      ░░░░▀██████████▀
      ░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
        BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ░░░░▄██████████▄
      ░░░██████████████
      ░░██████▐▌██████
      █████░░░░░░░▀█████
      ██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
      ████████░░▀▀▄██████
      ████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
      ██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
      █████░░░░░░░░█████
      ░░██████▐▌██████
      ░░░██████████████
      ░░░░▀██████████▀
      ░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ░░░

Blamsud

Activity: 478

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM

View Profile
      July 28, 2017, 02:10:48 PM

Negotiating with retailers in right manner can actually work out. All that we need is to make them understand the potential and benefits of the bitcoins. Besides that, public should also start trading with bitcoins. If more customers will be offering payments in bitcoins, retailers automatically begin to accept payments in bitcoins.
      It will be much better if we user,who uses it and have already knowledge on how bitcoin transactions happen. Made or make it as a business,store that accepts btc,a bitcoin center and lot more,maybe in the near future there are more business that will accept bitcoin since it's popularity increasing and many rich countries implemented it.

█           
                  █           
                  █           
                  █           
       ▄     █    █    █     ▄
        ▀▄    █   █   █    ▄▀ 
      █▄  ▀▄   █  █  █   ▄▀  ▄█
      ███▄  ▀▄  █ █ █  ▄▀  ▄███
      █████▄  ▀▄█████▄▀  ▄█████
      ███████▄  ▀███▀  ▄███████
       ▀███████▄  ▀  ▄███████▀
         ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀   
           ▀█████████████▀     
      █▄     ▀█████████▀     ▄█
      ███▄     ▀█████▀     ▄███
      █████      ▀█▀      █████
      █████               █████

█▄             ▄█         ▄▄████████▄▄    ▐███▌         ▐███▌   ████     ████████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄████████▄▄         ████     █▄            ████
      ███▄         ▄███       ▄██████▀▀██████▄   ▐███▌       ▐███▌    ████     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████▀▀██████▄     ▄██████▀▀██████▄       ████     ███▄          ████
      ▀████▄     ▄████▀      ████▀        ▀████   ▐███       ███▌     ████     ████               ████▀        ▀█▀     ████▀        ▀████      ████     ▀████▄        ████
        ▀████▄ ▄████▀       ████            ████   ████     ████      ████     ████              ████                 ████            ████     ████       ▀████▄      ████
      ▄   ▀███████▀   ▄    ████▀            ▀████   ███▌   ▐███       ████     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▀                ████▀            ▀████    ████     ▄   ▀████▄    ████
      ██▄   ▀███▀   ▄██    ████              ████    ███▌ ▐███        ████     █████████████    ████                 ████              ████    ████     ██▄   ▀████▄  ████
      ████    ▀    ████    ████▄            ▄████    ▐███ ███▌        ████     ████             ████▄                ████▄            ▄████    ████     ████    ▀████▄████
      ████         ████     ████            ████      ▐█████▌         ████     ████              ████                 ████            ████     ████     ████      ▀███████
      ████         ████      ████▄        ▄████        ▐███▌          ████     ████               ████▄        ▄█▄     ████▄        ▄████      ████     ████        ▀█████
      ████         ████       ▀██████▄▄██████▀          ███           ████     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████▄▄██████▀     ▀██████▄▄██████▀       ████     ████          ▀███
      ████         ████         ▀▀████████▀▀            ▐█▌           ████     ████████████████      ▀▀████████▀▀         ▀▀████████▀▀         ████     ████            ▀█