Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN Flippening GOLD - conglaturation!  (Read 863 times)
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:47:07 AM

do you even know what "flipenning" means?

Say me, please.
Flippening is a term derived for when another cryptocurrency (other than bitcoin), exceeds Bitcoin's market cap. Hence, Bitcoin's control over the market as the mainstream cryptocurrency is removed and handed over to the Altcoin. Before I used to think that this is impossible, but then Ethereum came into play. Its market cap rose by hell. The last time I checked it had 32% dominance in the crypto market. bitcoin had 40%.

So the use of flippening there was incorrect.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:52:08 AM

I get a felling that this thread is spam. I mean Bitcoin price is already double the price of gold. It overtook gold a long time ago. I don't understand why you would mention it now. But even though Bitcoin has surpassed gold, it does not mean that gold is completely useless. Gold is a great asset and investment. Everyone want gold and the price would continue to rise. Steadily, but surely. Bitcoin on the other hand varies. People leave an people join so the price is in constant flux. Completely volatile. Some day Bitcoin might even drop completely to be completely worthless, but than can never happen for gold.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: