Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
  Print  
Author Topic: Is really life is beautiful?  (Read 10140 times)
bebejhen (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:31:44 PM

I don't believe in God, but also believe that life is beautiful. Each of us is architect of his own happiness. No God can change your life. When you understand this you will be easier to live.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:32:11 PM

Some will say yes, but for those who struggle so much definitely the answer is no. For me? I struggle a lot, but my answer is still a yes. Why? Simply because I trust God who created us. I take those struggles as a challenge. I believe God would not give us a challenge that we can't handle. He just want us to become stronger and have faith. I'm not the type of girl who always pray, read bible, nor always go to church but in my own way I can proudly say I believed in Him. May God bless us all.

So you basically posted to say you are a gullible idiot?  Good for you, fool.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bebejhen (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

So you basically posted to say you are a gullible idiot?  Good for you, fool.   Undecided

Well thank you sir for your deep understanding. It is just my opinion. If you can't understand it well that's not my problem anymore.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:55:26 PM

Well thank you sir for your deep understanding. It is just my opinion. If you can't understand it well that's not my problem anymore.

That is the typical religious response.

"If you won't be brainwashed I will ignore you"

LOOK - brainwashed idiots like you are not welcome on this forum.  You can scam and just "pray for forgiveness".  Your religion says you will absolved of all wrongdoing.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

We are the one who give colors into our life. We accept and pass all the struggles and challenges come to us.
The beauty of life can see on how we survive everyday and enjoying every moment that we are alive.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:16:38 PM

Hmm, life is beautiful because life is choice Smiley
Our life, must have a clear purpose.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:21:24 PM

I don't know really, life is very complex  Undecided

karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:52:24 PM

Just see the good side and the positive outputs and outcomes of your life, there you can see how beautiful life is. If you think about those negative sides, just keep in mind life is an adventure, those experiences will made you become stronger made you realize what are your priorities, weakness and strengths.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:14:49 PM

I don't know really, life is very complex  Undecided
Life is very much beautiful. God has given us life to celebrate His blessings and all the things He has done. Yes, there may be times that we think life is not beautiful due to the problems that come on our way but we should always keep in mind that these problems are the things that make us stronger than we were before and we're more than ready to face anything and we're willing to do anything to make life beautiful since life is the most beautiful blessing that God has given us.
ayurvedicurea2growtaller

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:18:08 PM

Life is beautiful if you take it beautifully, if you gotta take it ugly yes Life is ugly for ya.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

Life is beautiful if you take it beautifully, if you gotta take it ugly yes Life is ugly for ya.
Only a happy person who has everything in his life, will say that life is beautiful and that she succeeds. In all other cases, everyone will think that their life is ugly. This is the truth of life And that's why people say what they feel today.

lampix

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:49:29 PM

Yes it is. Life happens for a reason. There is a reason you walked on the street and stepped in a puddle. There is a reason why you had to go to the bathroom at X time. There is a reason why you lost $1,000. You may not understand the reason, but it all adds up to = sense. However, if you sit on your butt all day long, then not everything can happen for a reason, if there is nothing. You need to keep doing "something" for every"thing" to happen for a reason. Trust.
strontiumsane

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:07:08 PM

Umm i don't believe in God like you and still think life is beautiful, we decide our destiny even if it's affected sometimes by others. Keep on.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:28:59 PM

Life will be beautiful if we can appreciate it and live it with the wisdom of one of them with tolerance with others

miles111

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:32:25 AM

I do agree that life is beautiful. You should learn how to appreciate every little things have done for you. First, your parents gave their everything just to make you live, you're just not contented of what they have done if you think that they won't give you what you like. Also your friends, they spend your time with you genuinely just find the ones who would be happy and proud for you, not with the ones who will bring you down. If the odds aren't in your favor, don't think that life isn't beautiful anymore because problems will make you stronger and if you surpass it, you would be proud of yourself and happy because of the achievement you got.
Zloren

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:00:01 AM

depending on him.
No one has no problems, everyone must have a problem.
Live naturally, follow all the plots, it will find the beautiful of life
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:00:47 AM

Yes bro. Life is beautiful indeed. There is no argument against that. But life is also sad and hard and cruel and unfair. But in sum, life is beautiful no matter what.

I have my own share of downs and ups, much of them really downs. But I still love life for sure.
Quadast

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

Yes bro. Life is beautiful indeed. There is no argument against that. But life is also sad and hard and cruel and unfair. But in sum, life is beautiful no matter what.

I have my own share of downs and ups, much of them really downs. But I still love life for sure.
It is necessary to give more examples of why a person reads Life is beautiful. The fact is that not everyone can live well and have what others have. It seems to me that there are a lot of unfortunate people on Earth.

Patreng.13

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:57:09 AM

Maybe, for those who are in great challenges, they would probably say no. Well, I have also been experiencing struggles in life. But I see it aesthetic. I can see the beauty of life in different ways no matter what happens. Because these obstacles completes the ingredients of life. Without seeing the darkness, we won't be able to find what happiness is. Life is beautiful. It is just the person who ruins its natural beauty. It's us who directs the path we are going to take. If you drive it to the wrong way you would probably end up in the wrong destination. But in life, we encounter lots of chances. Chances to turn it back to where it has to be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
  Print  

Jump to: