Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 02:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9202 times)
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:52:26 AM

Bitcoin lately is becoming more of an asset due to its increasing transaction fees. Just lately, I can see some transaction accelerators asking for payments in order to speed up your bitcoin transaction which is sad. We will be expecting some more developments soon after this segwit2x fork. Lightning Network is  coming up next perhaps next year.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:07:20 AM

Some years ago, Bitcoin holders and supporters was excited about wide BTC adoption as payment gateway.
Very true.
But, now, Bitcoin evolve into value store medium.
If I see, more and more people start to save money long-term in Bitcoin (some even for retirement), it means we can treat Bitcoin more as an asset.
In my opinion, Litecoin should take micro-transaction market and give some relief to Bitcoin, in small transactions sphere.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

The way you invest in the bank and make profit...the same way is this too..you are investing your money on bitcoin which is the asset for you...actually it depends upon...what u think..it really matters. Cheesy

I don't think it's the same tho. If you invest or you deposit your money in bank it will just have a small interest within a year and it was just like a cent. While in bitcoin, you invest your money and in just a month you'll see the profit and day by day the more you hold the more you get a decent profit. So why just put your money in bank while you can make the most out of it through bitcoin.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

Yes,bitcoin is good asset.bitcoin new trend of investment plan for short time and long term investments.really i got good profits with the bitcoins i invested on my future plans.this bitcoin changes the life to poor to rich. 
Bitcoin was basically created to use it as replacement of the cash currency and now people have changed its meaning and it has become asset and it is totally depending on the person how he use it and it can be used in either way it is totally beneficial and I am also using it as asset and also spending it but my main focus is to take it like as an asset so that it can bless me with a high value in future to enjoy life.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

Bitcoin is a personal asset or wealth that  you can inherate to your siblings with no consultant attorney to distribute this in each everyone of your family,because you are the one who can do this.bitcoin is have a big part in daily life of a person even in his investment btc is no.1priority in his life.

matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
It just happened that Bitcoin became an asset for investors because of the high rate of increase on its value in the market. But bitcoin really is a currency, a digital currency. But since Bitcoin is not yet legal to most of the countries, people who are living on those countries where it is not yet allowed as a payment, uses it as an investment or asset that gives them profit as its value becomes more expensive.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:26:17 PM

It just happened that Bitcoin became an asset for investors because of the high rate of increase on its value in the market. But bitcoin really is a currency, a digital currency. But since Bitcoin is not yet legal to most of the countries, people who are living on those countries where it is not yet allowed as a payment, uses it as an investment or asset that gives them profit as its value becomes more expensive.
my country is also not allowed if bitcoin is used for means of payment. so I use bitcoin as a means of earning money and do not forget as well as sara learning in my country how the development.

Feri577

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:48:45 PM

for me bitcoin is more than just an asset. It works very well as a specialized currency in the online marketplace. If I start an online business, I doubt if I can make a payment with another type of asset except in bitcoin. It qualifies bitcoin as currency. Yes I agree at this time we can not make instant transactions with bitcoin as required in my day to day life the more we invest bigger the profit we get
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

Bitcoin is not only an asset but also a promising investment commodity because of significant price movements every day, you can get a big profit if you bought a bitcoin when it has a price worth a hamburger. But if you just want to invest also not too late because the prospect of a potential price movement.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

No !! Bitcoin is better than other asset what we know.  Bitcoin is more popular than gold, gems or jewerly. I am surely in the future every people will invest to bitcoin for a long term and If I had more money I would like to purchase a bitcoin as much as possible to live a better life

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
DewiKirana

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:09:20 PM

Bitcoin is actually more than just an asset. Bitcoin functions can include as a means of payment, trade.
The majority of bitcoin users use it as a trade, because they want a profit.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

Bitcoin as  digital currency and it's transferred  any where within short time through mobile and online.bitcoin also use different platform.bitcoin as a virtual currencies are asset.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

I agree with you. I think Bitcoin is asset and I think of currency. It is currently very popular to youth society. If we save Bitcoin, it will definitely be the property for our future. I love Bitcoin and I love it. It is bad for its future.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:33:15 AM

Bitcoin is not just asset to me. It is a great gift to me from the Creator, the medium of storage for the future, the medium of savings for the future of children, and it is a credible digital currency. Because it meets all my needs. I hope this will rich me in the future.
Royhan25

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:40:39 AM

Bitcoin was actually created as a currency by satoshi.. People earlier used it as a currency either to send money at very low cost or to buy any products.. But,now with growing price of bitcoin,it is now mostly bought by people as avaluable asset which could give huge returns in future.They mostly don't want to spend bitcoins for buying any thing which could be even bought with fiat money itself.So,we could say bitcoin both as a currency as well as an asset depending upon the user's opinion...
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

It is likely true, its rate is changing very fast
Such volatility wont be fit to be used as currency
And we can see now, most of btc holders are holding their btc, they rarely use it to do a transaction other than trading

btcpepa04

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:25 AM

bitcoin becomes sufficiently liquid
mayidid

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

Bitcoin isn't just an asset, but there is no easy way to define it. It can be called a cryptocurrency, but that could also make people think it is a currency. Really it is several things including: 1) a store of value, 2) an investment, 3) a method of transferring money electronically, 4) a method of making purchases. I'm sure there are other features as well.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:37:42 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. If you save it in your wallet it will be your assets. Or you spend it in your expenses it will be a currency. I think butcoin is a asset & a currency also.
Thank you

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

Bitcoin for me is an asset as well as a currency. This is the currency because there are more places around the world where bitcoin is accepted as a form of payment. Meanwhile, it is still a commodity because there are thousands of users around the world who just stick to bitcoins for value, or more like the value of the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: