Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resources with tips on how to launch, manage bounty campaigns  (Read 559 times)
prentopros (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

Does anybody know some good resources like white papers, or blogs, or threads here to learn some advice and best practices for launching and managing bounty campaigns?

I searched for that quite deeply but found nothing truly relevant.

Just curious and want to make sure that I am not missing any significant insight in this field. I guess a collection of links to such resources could be very helpful for many community members.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcshop.io

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

BCShop.io - marketplace fully on smart contracts

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:12:40 AM

It seems like no comprehensive information on the topic is around. What I suggest is to sign up for some telegram groups on the topic. Personally I found communication in that groups most helpfull. I can't tell you exact names as my groups are in Russian. If you will be able to find some in English please post it here so more people can join.

https://onboarding.bcshop.io/ - sercure escrow marketplace for services and digital goods on the Ethereum blockchain
prentopros (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:38:05 AM

It seems like no comprehensive information on the topic is around. What I suggest is to sign up for some telegram groups on the topic. Personally I found communication in that groups most helpfull. I can't tell you exact names as my groups are in Russian. If you will be able to find some in English please post it here so more people can join.
Yeah, I know there are multiple community assets like forums, groups and channels. I am following some on Telegram, WhatsApp and Slack, not to mention Bitcointalk and others. I am wondering if there are better-structured resources where expert knowledge and practice are accumulated in a more mature manner. I mean, there are a lot of very useful discussions about bitcoin and altcoin project development in the existing talk space, which is incredibly helpful, but the amount of information along with the number of threads is growing so fast that it becomes more and more complicated to quickly find an answer to a certain question or look at bigger aspects seamlessly.

If you will be able to find some in English please post it here so more people can join.
Sure, I will. I also hope someone else in the know can share useful links. If no good resource like that exists, maybe we should think of creating some wikipedia so every person who knows a thing can contribute and all the others can quickly grasp the basics and so on. Currently, I have no time to arrange that, but I am more and more keen on trying in the near future, so feel free to PM me if you like the idea to participate in something like that. As a person that already has some cool experience in the field of ICO, I will also be glad to take part in such an educational project lead by anybody else who also cares.
kassia

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

I can't tell you exact names as my groups are in Russian.

Could you please give several links to the groups in Russian you like the most.
atun jong

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

atun jong

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:19:33 PM

Does anybody know some good resources like white papers, or blogs, or threads here to learn some advice and best practices for launching and managing bounty campaigns?

I searched for that quite deeply but found nothing truly relevant.

Just curious and want to make sure that I am not missing any significant insight in this field. I guess a collection of links to such resources could be very helpful for many community members.

Thanks.

Learn and ask that you better understand what all is now talking about

Not easy to do this let alone a signature that might make us shake our heads.

Read

BenR

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:32:25 AM

Yeah, I know there are multiple community assets like forums, groups and channels. I am following some on Telegram, WhatsApp and Slack, not to mention Bitcointalk and others. I am wondering if there are better-structured resources where expert knowledge and practice are accumulated in a more mature manner. I mean, there are a lot of very useful discussions about bitcoin and altcoin project development in the existing talk space, which is incredibly helpful, but the amount of information along with the number of threads is growing so fast that it becomes more and more complicated to quickly find an answer to a certain question or look at bigger aspects seamlessly.

I'm also interested. What groups have found (somewhat) useful and informative?

Are there good automated solutions for assessing participation or is it all hand counting?
pask777

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:01:21 AM

Hi, I'm currently working on a platform to help ICO's to launch their bounty campaign.

Website should go live in 2 days.

Feel free to email me: pascal (at) blockbounty (dot) io

larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:53:03 PM

Hi, I'm currently working on a platform to help ICO's to launch their bounty campaign.

Website should go live in 2 days.

Feel free to email me: pascal (at) blockbounty (dot) io

Will it be one more ICO?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: