Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why All Coins Dump?  (Read 15176 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:21:23 PM

Seems no reasons for dumping  also pumping, the market is like this, it's the style of market, you have to accept it.
We dont know why does it happen but i think we should be learn that sometimes coins may drop its value or it will dump but if its really a good coin it will be pump again no matter what happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strohhirn

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:52:56 PM

Seems no reasons for dumping  also pumping, the market is like this, it's the style of market, you have to accept it.
We dont know why does it happen but i think we should be learn that sometimes coins may drop its value or it will dump but if its really a good coin it will be pump again no matter what happens.

And the reason why good coins will pump because as the development is near finished the coins wont be evaluated by uneducated people, but by big companies how will use the technology behind it. And this will cause again FOMO by uneducated people, who rather try to follow someone, than understanding why the coin is valuable.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:09:58 PM

It looks like all altcoins dump 10-20%. What is the reason?  Huh I am very sad  Sad

Because it was impossible to maintain the price any longer, the price increase has been nothing but incredible in the last months so some people have decided it was finally the time to cash out their money and consolidate their profits.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:03:51 PM

It looks like all altcoins dump 10-20%. What is the reason?  Huh I am very sad  Sad

The reasons are varied. But what is most important to know is that you shouldn't be feeling sad at all. Dumping and pumping are two very elementary things that happen here in the world of crypto. There's fluctuation that happens no end. So, sit back and keep calm. After it falls, it rises. That's certain.  Wink
This is the biggest test / tragedy for traders, I see the cause is a hardfork problem in August. Everyone is worried about the impact. They make a panic selling all the bloody coins. Wait until this storm ends.
What if nothing really happens on those dates?

The price of Bitcoin could just be manipulated by the people who want to implement an advancement to Bitcoin because they want to purchase cheap coins from the people that sell their coins. I would hold the coins and just wait for the price increase because there’s no point in selling it right now if the money is only play money and fiat is pretty much worthless.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MikeyDotCom

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

I have my investment in U.S. dollars at the moment. As long as BTC/USD price is dumping, I can buy more coins with the same investment. Checkout my post: What is your base currency if you trade in alt-coins? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2020618.msg20133671#msg20133671
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:11:21 PM

Some good coin needs time to recover. Just like bitcoin in 2014. It took at least 2 years for bitcoin to reach $1000 again and it was a really hard time to investors. Moreover, traders lost their money and they do not have enough capital to continue to run their trading career. Holding is good but it is never a good option for traders because they have to earn a decent amount of money everyday to pay daily need
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

The reasons are varied. But what is most important to know is that you shouldn't be feeling sad at all. Dumping and pumping are two very elementary things that happen here in the world of crypto. There's fluctuation that happens no end. So, sit back and keep calm. After it falls, it rises. That's certain.  Wink
yes do not expect the market  rise always that's unrealistic, you are bearing the risk and profit when you join the market , so it is very normal ,

as this guy said , just clam down and hold your coin

Ultegra134

Activity: 1526
Merit: 740

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

Well, dump time has come for one more time I guess, Bitcoin has dropped quite a lot the past few hours (Current price $2188).
Ethereum hasn't dropped that much comparing to BTC and other Altcoins. Dark times are upon us, shiet.  Shocked

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:16:17 AM

Well, dump time has come for one more time I guess, Bitcoin has dropped quite a lot the past few hours (Current price $2188).
Ethereum hasn't dropped that much comparing to BTC and other Altcoins. Dark times are upon us, shiet.  Shocked

This is very normal and I can't see why people expect pump all the time in the market. They probably think they will win forever but this never happens. We have bitcoin problem ongoing and this will affect the market (altcoins and tokens) much more negatively than the current situation.
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:55:40 AM

This is very normal and I can't see why people expect pump all the time in the market. They probably think they will win forever but this never happens. We have bitcoin problem ongoing and this will affect the market (altcoins and tokens) much more negatively than the current situation.

Actually if you hold, you are gonna win anyway. So they will win forever if they have patience
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:08:32 AM

SegWit2x deadline: July 14 - Agreement Participants Install and Test Milestone
Signalling is supposed to start in 1 week (latest)
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:21:08 AM

Ascendent is segwit2x ahead in BIP91 than BIP148 the Activator but actually segwit2x BIP148 buggy is carrying the risk of loss always double-edged sword.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:26:07 AM

It as actually normal for the altcoins to get pumped and dumped.You shouldn't be sad because it is the market's style there is an unending flactuation that happens.So stay calm it would be very hard for us to gather altcoins if it is always pumping so it is necessary.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:56:13 AM

I think it's normal and no need to sad, all coin also will be pump and dump, all about $$$ Cheesy
Ultegra134

Activity: 1526
Merit: 740

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:04:18 AM

Actually if you hold, you are gonna win anyway. So they will win forever if they have patience
I can't expect the price to be that high forever, but what makes you think it will rise that much again? It doesn't necessarily go up, it might drop further down to
$1000-$1500. I'm not patient because I want to have a full return on my investment on mining, which I don't see it happening any time soon with this drop now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitterguy28

Activity: 1974
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 08:27:29 AM

dump dumping pumping don't worry that is a part of the nature of ltcoin just relax and calm maybe is not your time to earn much now just wait maybe this august altcoin token up rise so hold tight until the decision end.

ruclassic

Activity: 96

RUcoin - Revolution on Universe

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:43:25 AM

No need to do worry about Dumping of altcoin or BTC. I think People can buy or invest now because this is right time to buy altcoin and hold for sometime. After sometime price will go high.

● Virtual Reality Industry                                             Get profit from 1st day of ICO.
VR in Psychotherapy | VR in the Military                        ANN Thread|Facebook|Twitter
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

No need to do worry about Dumping of altcoin or BTC. I think People can buy or invest now because this is right time to buy altcoin and hold for sometime. After sometime price will go high.

in 6 week  buy for 1300$  Grin
Unrivaled

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:53:40 PM

Too many traders, not enough researchers...
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:37:43 PM

If that seemed low you just have to check today BTC $1995 ETH $178,as you see both of them have fallen a lot,the price is collapsing very quickly because of all that 1st. August issue,and that is still several days to pass that event,really the price is showing very little resistance but after that day it may recover quickly in case survives only one  BTC,maybe people are very eager to see what happens next.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌