Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 10:34:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin?  (Read 25027 times)
jasonjm

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:55:41 PM

The biggest problem of bitcoin is its transaction fee and confirmation time. Another main problem with bitcoin is its price volatility and due to which it is the possibility that it may crash, i am hoping it will not.

¦¦¦???

¦¦¦?

¦¦¦?

¦¦¦???

¦¦¦¦           __¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__            __¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__        ¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦¦¦      __¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_     ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦              ¦              ¦¦¦      ¦_                ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦         _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_        _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_      ¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦      _¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦             ¦¦¦             ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦_              ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦¦¯       ¯¦¦¦¦¦_     ¦¦¦¦¦¯       ¯¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦       _¦¦¯          ¦¦    ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦            ¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦¦¦¦_            ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¯           ¯¦¦¦¦_   ¦¦¦¦¯           ¯¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦                 ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦           ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦           ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¯¦¦¦_          ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦¯              ¯¦¦¦¦ ¯¦¦¦¯                     ¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦          ¦¦¦                  ¦¦¦__________¦¦¦          ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦  ¯¦¦¦_        ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦                 ¦¦¦¦_ ¯                       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦            ¦¦¦                  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦     ¦¦¦         ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦    ¯¦¦¦_      ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦                  ¯¦¦¦¦                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦            ¦¦¦                  ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦        ¦¦¦       ¦¦¦        ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦      ¯¦¦¦_    ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦_             _¦¦_ ¯¦¦¦¦_                      ¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦          ¦¦¦                  ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦        ¯¦¦¦_  ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦_           _¦¦¦¦   ¯¦¦¦¦_           _¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦                 ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¦¦¦      ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦          ¯¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦¦_       _¦¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦¦_       _¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦       ¯¦¦_          ¦¦    ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦     ¦¦¦             ¦¦¦     ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦            ¯¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯        ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯      ¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦      ¯¦¦¦¦______¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦    ¦¦¦               ¦¦¦    ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦              ¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯            ¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯        ¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦¦¦      ¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯     ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦                 ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦                ¯¦

Huh¦¦¦

?¦¦¦

?¦¦¦

Huh¦¦¦
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fulmand

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:15:43 PM

The biggest problem of bitcoin is its transaction fee and confirmation time. Another main problem with bitcoin is its price volatility and due to which it is the possibility that it may crash, i am hoping it will not.
Actually, I haven't experienced the delays of transaction because it comes on time but maybe depending on the connection of your internet is the problem so fix it well. Well I guess the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is the inconsistent value of it because it drops several times and slowly rises. Many people will surely panic and left. Regardless of that, others are keep holding just like me.

User365

Activity: 322

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:17:30 PM

Tx fee nd tx time.

But hopefully this issue will be fixed in a few days  Cheesy

[could be your ad]
alt213

Activity: 410

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

One of biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin is volatility, lots of stores stopped accepting bitcoin as payment because of that, also slow transactions (scalability issue ) and high fees.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

Disadvantage to who? Investors? Users? developers?

One of the characteristics of altcoins today (including bitcoin) is their volatility.
It could be an advantage for traders, but it's clearly a disadvantage for "normal" users (the public).

The disadvantage of bitcoins to the users are they couldn't focus on the job they have. The time are wasted for internet

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
Zumwalt

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

being deflationary.

tabas

Activity: 658

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:50:28 PM

I'm not seeing anymore the transactions fees of bitcoin too high. I think they are fixed already but if you are using xapo's wallet every time you send bitcoin, expect that you will be paying a very high fee. I've been transacting for the past weeks and I don't know why people are still complaining with the fees.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
avikz

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

Hi guys! May I know what you think is/are the biggest disadvantage/s of Bitcoin? Or cryptocurrency in general?

Thank you!

As of now I can mention two biggest disadvantages of bitcoin. One is high transaction fees and the second one is long confirmation time. Due to these two problems, bitcoin is loosing grounds to currencies like ETH, Byteball which comes with a lot of advanced features.

However, with Segwit activated, I expect these problems will be gone and people will start speculating on bitcoin like before. The implementation has already started and I believe it will be completed by August 1st. If the implementation is successful, bitcoin will be unstoppable and will reach a new height  of 4000 USD in no time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
joromz1226

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:48:51 PM

Hi guys! May I know what you think is/are the biggest disadvantage/s of Bitcoin? Or cryptocurrency in general?

Thank you!
Some of people in this industry they said that delaying the confirmation is one of the disadvantage of bitcoin and the fluctuation of it too. For me its a disadvantage it is a normal things for bitcoin to implement of that kind of a things instead. But, it could be the highest fee charge is one of its disadvantage, That's what I think.

Clark05

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:37:13 AM

For me the biggest disadvantges of bitcoin is when the price decrease fastly because my money decrease also fastly. And as of now other people complain about the transaction of bitcoin it takes too much time before the transaction is totally confirm and thats not good because what if you need your bitcoin you cannot use this because its not yet confirm. So I hope the transaction confirm fastly in the next day.

TravelMug

Activity: 322

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:14:46 AM

For me the biggest disadvantges of bitcoin is when the price decrease fastly because my money decrease also fastly. And as of now other people complain about the transaction of bitcoin it takes too much time before the transaction is totally confirm and thats not good because what if you need your bitcoin you cannot use this because its not yet confirm. So I hope the transaction confirm fastly in the next day.

Its not a disadvantage of bitcoin, that how bitcoin actually works. The price of bitcoin is purely speculative up to this point in time. That's why its better to invest money that you can afford to lose. Because bitcoin price is very unstable specially now, a few dip will really means a big lost for some investors. Confirmation and the high cost of transaction is what really bother most of us. But I think it will be resolved soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
maydna

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:44:39 AM

Its not a disadvantage of bitcoin, that how bitcoin actually works. The price of bitcoin is purely speculative up to this point in time. That's why its better to invest money that you can afford to lose. Because bitcoin price is very unstable specially now, a few dip will really means a big lost for some investors. Confirmation and the high cost of transaction is what really bother most of us. But I think it will be resolved soon.

if price is decrease then i think it is only about our loss and its not disadvantage of bitcoin. as far as i know, the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is about the slow confirmation of one transaction and bitcoin community itself is not yet uniting as one large community which giving support to bitcoin.

we are still separated with many purpose for each of group and each of group have many decision about bitcoin. we see a little example about segwit, many of us is agree and disagree and even in out there, we can read many rumors about segwit which is not true because they only want to get something behind of this.

if we are all united, then we can see in many places talk about bitcoin and we are trying to spread the word about bitcoin. this is who we are, we are trying to give opportunity to other people to know bitcoin.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
notyours

Activity: 224

DITCOIN IS NUMBAWAN!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:14:35 AM

For me there is some disavantages of bitcoin like the time i invest money in some investing site and the confirmation is so very long but i patiently wait for the confirmation and its good. The second thing is high fees when you send a bitcoin. Thats the only thing i recognize about disadvantage in bitcoin.

PhucS

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:50:15 AM

I also have the same opinion with you. One of the problems of Bitcoin in particular and Cryptocurrency in general is the fluctuation. Their prices are often unstable, at high or low, their prices can go up very fast but down also very fast. The cost and speed of Bitcoin transaction as you say it is a disadvantage. Transaction fees are getting higher but transaction speed is still slow, many transactions take several hours even a day to confirm. Hopefully these things will be fixed soon

███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████

ladydark

Activity: 504

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:35:33 AM

Thank you!
The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that its price is not stable and its highly volatile in nature.It essential for any currency to be stable in its price for it to be accepted as primary currency in any country.It is due to this volatile nature many retailers are not coming forward to accept bitcoin payments.

Rebisco

Activity: 182

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:26:46 AM

Thank you!
For me the biggest disadvantage of the bitcoin is it using in the deep web and in the black market.

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:22:34 AM

Bitcoin is a good opportunity to earn, but too high commission fees and long confirmation of the transaction are its drawbacks. It can only be used for larger purposes.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:32:56 AM

Bitcoin is a good opportunity to earn, but too high commission fees and long confirmation of the transaction are its drawbacks. It can only be used for larger purposes.

You give a positive characteristic of bitcoin and then gives a not considerable disadvantage of bitcoin. I really don't think the fees are too high and the transaction confirmation aren't that big and slow these days. As base on my experience I'm starting to become convinced with the current network of bitcoin's fast transaction.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 910

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:33:48 PM

I think the weakness of bitcoin if in this world is no longer an internet connection and the power grid may be difficult to use bitcoin.
Yep! That’s true. Bitcoins do not have any disadvantage as such. Even if they have any, it is overshadowed by the amazing advantages. It is decentralized nature has attracted masses worldwide. The anonymity is also very much appreciated feature.

It’s really rude to search for the disadvantages of bitcoins. The only problem world can face with bitcoins would be access to internet.

But after having mobile revolutions like LTE connections, I guess even under developed countries also getting easy access to internet. So, this also could not be considered as a disadvantage no more.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

shinratensei_

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:44:42 PM

Just waiting for 1st august and you will see the clear answer regarding the high transaction fees and this time bitcoin already gone to the moon but i was expecting this as another bulltrap from bitcoin.
The volatility to be a serious part in crypto rather than stock market, crypto has offered better volatility with low manipulation.

████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▄▄███████████████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████████████████

▐███ ▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀ ███▌
▐████▀▄  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▄▀████▌
▐████▄ ▀▄   ▀▀███████████▀▀   ▄▀ ▄████▌
▐█████▀▄       ▀███████▀       ▄▀█████▌
▐██████ ▀     ▐▀▀▀   ▀▀       ▀ ██████▌
▐████████      ▀▄▄▀▀▄         ████████▌
▐█████████▄          ▀▄    ▄▄█████████▌
 ████████████▄▄        ▀▄▄████████████

▀█████████████▄     ▄█████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▄█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.LaLa World.
──── www.lalaworld.io
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
.25th November.
.P R E - I C O..
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.