Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 03:25:08 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin?  (Read 24950 times)
Didle1938

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:49:50 AM

As I can see to it the most significant disadvantages of bitcoin is we can't use it in acquiring commodities, products and exchange of solutions. Indicates no retailers available below even in my region and not yet legalized. Probably in the potential simply because a lot of factors to take into account. Also, the fluctuation of the value that tends to produce the bitcoin into modernazation and can not effortlessly be use by oldies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Best Dreams

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:15:20 PM

As I can see to it the most significant disadvantages of bitcoin is we can't use it in acquiring commodities, products and exchange of solutions. Indicates no retailers available below even in my region and not yet legalized. Probably in the potential simply because a lot of factors to take into account. Also, the fluctuation of the value that tends to produce the bitcoin into modernazation and can not effortlessly be use by oldies.
Well I think as we know that day by day bitcoin users are going to increase so its mean people really like bitcoin around the world but I think a lot of people they are expecting his physical shape or logo although we know it’s a digital currency but I think there must be any logo or physical of bitcoin I think that can be a disadvantage of it.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
[/center]
kutongcoin

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:36:55 PM

For me the advantage of Bitcoin is the paying of Bitcoin provide us utmost freedom.It can be sent to any person in any part of the world.No bank holidays and no payment limit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:49:33 PM

As of now the used of bitcoin is still quite limited because those commodities that we need aren't available for bitcoin because the companies or businesses that are into that products are not yet willing to accept bitcoin. But there will be the right time that almost everybody will adopt bitcoin so for now it's the biggest advantage but in the future I guess we can't find no fault at all when it's widely used.

marseille

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:02:11 PM

The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that it cannot be used at physical places to buy anything and if you want to use it for buying things then you need to convert it to fiat first and then spend as in my country bitcoin has not gain popularity yet and very few people are aware about bitcoins so its gonna take very long time for bitcoin to get widely used and accepted in my area.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 154

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:07:56 PM

If there's no laws against it in your region, as it is in most of this planet, then it's already legal.

It's not just a matter of more merchants accepting it. While the adoption from retailers has increased, the fees among other issues make it impractical to use for smaller purchases. That and a good portion of the people only hold, in the hopes that it quickly gains valuation.

lagracia

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:20:46 PM

As of now what I see about the disadvantages of Bitcoin in general is that the awareness of people about this, a lot of people are still unaware of bitcoins, how to use them and what is this for. I believe bitcoin is still in the developing stage, which I think improving in each passing day.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:34:06 PM

The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that it cannot be used at physical places to buy anything and if you want to use it for buying things then you need to convert it to fiat first and then spend as in my country bitcoin has not gain popularity yet and very few people are aware about bitcoins so its gonna take very long time for bitcoin to get widely used and accepted in my area.

It also happens in my country, but my bitcoin deficiency is bitcoin not accepted in all countries and the pros and cons.

kripton766

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

I think it certainly grows very fast and that's a big problem.
SushiMonster

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:12:19 AM

The lack of security with your bitcoin and online transactions. - hmm since most of the transactions are online you might get scam.
A lot of scammers are floating around on the internet. I think that's the biggest disadvantages of bitcoin.
Veridian Forest

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:48 AM

The big swings like others have said, high fee's, and too techy for casual people who can barely work a smartphone.

Can those people even live in this world?
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 302

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:38:12 AM

I knew bitcoin about a year ago, the first time I bought bitcoin was a price of $ 850 and I bought up to 20 btc gradually up to $ 1240. My biggest regret is that I sold more than 50% when the price was $ 2800.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
aishyoo17

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:45:15 AM

I think the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that the high the price of bitcoin the higher the fee we will pay for out transaction. And it can also be used by someone who has a bad thinking like using it in corruption or in buying illegal stuffs online.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 546

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:55:13 AM

As of now for me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is when you send bitcoin it takes more time before the transaction confirm. Sometimes you need to wait 1 day or more before its confirm. And other disadvantge of bitcoin is the transaction fee is very high because before the transaction fee is very low even you send a lot of bitvoin but now it depends to bitcoin you send the transaction fee.

ankylotic

Activity: 504

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:07:43 AM

Well I think as we know that day by day bitcoin users are going to increase so its mean people really like bitcoin around the world but I think a lot of people they are expecting his physical shape or logo although we know it’s a digital currency but I think there must be any logo or physical of bitcoin I think that can be a disadvantage of it.
i think for me the biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin and at the same the biggest strength of bitcoin is its volatility compared to other investments that also affects the demand provided by the investors. There are investors that are still doubting on whether to invest or not because they are afraid that its value will be low and won't get profit out of their investment. at the same time there are investors who rely on the price to go up for down and in the way to find the right time to invest. i think it is also beauty of the bitcoin that its price is not stable and keep on fluctuating.

millgates

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:23:07 AM

As of now for me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is when you send bitcoin it takes more time before the transaction confirm. Sometimes you need to wait 1 day or more before its confirm. And other disadvantge of bitcoin is the transaction fee is very high because before the transaction fee is very low even you send a lot of bitvoin but now it depends to bitcoin you send the transaction fee.
This is depend on how much fees that you set. People who set the bigger amount of fees will be prioritized.  Yes,  probably transaction fees is become the dissadvantage of bitcoin,  miners now set transaction fees so in time this could increase and serve to extract rent from everyone using it as their means of exchange,  but we do not have to worry about that, Probably if the number of miners are increasing so the transaction fees could become lower.

sofi@

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:05:56 AM

For me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that it’s being unpredictable which makes it unstable in the market and because of that the risk that your bitcoin in your wallet can suddenly crash and lose its value can happen anytime, even the value keeps appreciating you cannot rely on today’s status rather every day is a taking risk for your investment.

xianbits

Activity: 350

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:13:35 AM

For me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that it’s being unpredictable which makes it unstable in the market and because of that the risk that your bitcoin in your wallet can suddenly crash and lose its value can happen anytime, even the value keeps appreciating you cannot rely on today’s status rather every day is a taking risk for your investment.
That may be a disadvantage to holders, but this is also advantageous to those traders. They will take that opportunity to to have profit. That's is also why, FUD can be good news to some traders since it can really fluctuate the bitcoin price.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:22:01 AM

Hi guys! May I know what you think is/are the biggest disadvantage/s of Bitcoin? Or cryptocurrency in general?

Thank you!

The most disadvantages that i see in bitcoin is it will require internet connection and computers to do transactions or before it will be use in which many people have no internet access in their place or country and some people especially in the third world countries which is the poor people dont know how to use computers or the digital system. By this bitcoin will be limited to the poor people including children with poor education.

jpoker272727

Activity: 780

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

It seems to me that the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is its dependence from Fiat. This applies to all cryptocurrencies without exception. In order to buy the goods we have to change the bitcoins to Fiat. This not only creates additional difficulties and leads to additional costs. This deprives bitcoin of the main advantages - anonymity.
It is about the bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin. If more and more people will get into bitcoin then the users will make bitcoin more popular. For me the biggest advantage of the bitcoin is the price of the bitcoin and it is the most powerful point that bitcoin has. The people are investing in bitcoin and they are making bitcoin popular at high stage and it is the plus point of the bitcoin.
Bitcoin is definitely having the highest price at the moment in the crypto market and other coins like famous altcoins such as eth are millions of miles far away from bitcoin in price. Bitcoin is at present the best crypto currency of the world. Indeed the fluctuating price of the bitcoin is the major factor that has made bitcoins famous around the globe.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.