Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 11:05:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin?  (Read 24984 times)
btc24

Activity: 205

"Crowd Power to Shape the Future of Dental Care"

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:00:54 PM

It's the bitcoin wallet. We save our bitcoins in a wallet. If the wallet is deleted unintentionally, we can not find where the bitcoins gone.  We can't track them. We absolutely lose our bitcoins.

❰ Crowd Power to Shape the Future of Dental Care ❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱ ❱ ❱ DENTACOIN ❰ ❰ ❰ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▣  Slack  ▣  Steemit  ▣  Facebook  ▣  Twitter  ▣  Bitcointalk  ▣   Medium  ▣  Reddit  ▣

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rotsor

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

The biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin is that we can't spend it like we can with dollars but that is because it is still progressing as a currency should that's on it's way to becoming the world's reserve currency.

▄     PROPTHEREUM          ASSET BACKED PROPERTY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN     ▄     PROPTHEREUM     
▌   CROWDSALE STARTS 20 NOVEMBER 2017   ▐     WhitePaper     ANN Thread     Facebook     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Redanim

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

The biggest disadvantage is that bitcoin in any second can crash. But there are also many disadvantages: insufficient dissemination and recognition, exchanging rates fluctuations, unpredictability, no warranties, state prohibitions.
bitcoinerjawa

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:57:18 PM

Hi guys! May I know what you think is/are the biggest disadvantage/s of Bitcoin? Or cryptocurrency in general?

Thank you!

I think from my knowledge about bitcoin is the weakness of bitcoin is one of the cost factor of delivery where the cost of delivery from wallet 1 to other purses using bitcoin will require shipping cost is quite expensive if only for the cost of delivery only,

joebrook

Activity: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

i think one of the disadvantage of bitcoin is acceptance and awareness about bitcoin. They dont accept bitcoin as payment because they are not aware what is bitcoin.
I think the anonymity of bitcoin is it's biggest disadvantage, why because Criminals have used it to expand and fund their criminal organisations and also in the even when one's bitcoin is stolen, there is really nothing that can be done to retrieve it, when your bitcoin is stolen, its gone forever.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:04:50 PM

The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is there is no backing bitcoin so when something goes wrong with bitcoin then your money is gone then that is why i don't put all of my money in bitcoin because i know that is very risky and we should just put the money that we can afford to lose. If there is someone who is backing bitcoin like an insurance for the money then i will put all of my money.

rohn

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:27:58 PM

For me the biggest disadvantage that bitcoin have is its high transaction fee. Also the acceptance of bitcoin in markets and other stores. It would be much profitable once payment is done by bitcoin. Bitcoins volatility may not be considered as its disadvantage because this helps buyer to have a chance to buy bitcoin when its price goes down.

[ Multibot ] Multi-functional multi-threaded Trading Platform in the Cloud [ Multibot ]
❰ ◀ ◀ ◀ ❰ Token Sale Start 20th Oct ❱ ▶ ▶ ▶ ❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ Telegram ] ❱  [ FaceBook ] ❱ ❰  [ Twitter ] ❰ [ Discussion ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1512

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

One of the issues with bitcoin is that you just can't spend it easily in the real world, only a handfull of places will accept it which will change in the future but for now I think adoption is a disadvantage currently.

Galahad111

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:28:30 PM

the disadvantage of bitcoins Are Not Widely Accepted, Bitcoins are still only accepted by a very small group of online merchants, This makes it unfeasible to completely rely on Bitcoins as a currency, There is also a possibility that governments might force merchants to not use Bitcoins to ensure that users’ transactions can be tracked.
I think there are two disadvantages of bitcoin first thing is bitcoin can only work when you have internet if you have internet so it will work but if you don’t have internet so you will not have bitcoin secondly bitcoin have no physical shape every want to see the physical shape of bitcoin because people love and support bitcoin so they want to see it.

Glenn10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:32:06 PM

Bitcoin has its advantages and of course weaknesses, because bitcoin is the digital currency in which transactors will not be traced, on the other hand it may be an advantage but the disadvantage is when we lose bitcoin by the hacker , that time we have completely lost it and will never return, so we have to be extra careful choosing a wallet to save our bitcoin.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:35:24 PM

Too big to fail, hard to change without fork, slow and costly transactions.
If you are saying it is too big to fail, is that not an advantage instead. That terms simply means it is too big that it cannot fail Grin … However, if you are trying to say something else, which I guess, you are trying to say it could fail, then anyone scared of that is not ready to invest because anything can fail. Nevertheless, at this stage we are, I really do not see bitcoin failing.

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
Md Saad

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

Price uncertainty is the most negative point for this platform, day by day Bitcoin is getting able to be the most profitable and lucrative system in the virtual world.
I think Bitcoin availability is one of the most important issue, not only that but also Bitcoin is mainly dependent on the internet connection.
You can't do anything in this system without internet access. So in also be a great disadvantage of Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcad4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:16:17 PM

If you are saying it is too big to fail, is that not an advantage instead. That terms simply means it is too big that it cannot fail Grin … However, if you are trying to say something else, which I guess, you are trying to say it could fail, then anyone scared of that is not ready to invest because anything can fail. Nevertheless, at this stage we are, I really do not see bitcoin failing.

Actually some will say price is the Dis advantage in Bitcoin.Since the price is not stable,if you want money and at that time,the price is low means.You are force to sell with low price.But the fact is.You should not depend on Bitcoin is the First thing.Second is,unless the price is not reduce you can't buy at low value.Price is only the Advantage to brought.It's not a dis advantage.

btcbrother

Activity: 138

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:30:29 PM

The biggest disadvantage with Bitcoin is hands down that is cannot be guaranteed governments will embrace it at this point.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rausvi15

Activity: 721

MatrixCoin - Creating bright Future Together

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

Hi guys! May I know what you think is/are the biggest disadvantage/s of Bitcoin? Or cryptocurrency in general?

Thank you!
In my prospective bitcoin don't have any disadvantage. but I didn't tell sure about other crypto currencies because of security reasons. And the thing "decrease in price" not come in disadvantage because it is the nature of bitcoin. If anyone buy bitcoin they know that its price value have two characteristics of increasing and decreasing, they buy bitcoin because they are OK with these characteristics.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
South Park

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

the disadvantage of bitcoins Are Not Widely Accepted, Bitcoins are still only accepted by a very small group of online merchants, This makes it unfeasible to completely rely on Bitcoins as a currency, There is also a possibility that governments might force merchants to not use Bitcoins to ensure that users’ transactions can be tracked.
Not being widely accepted is not even a big disadvantage, cause I can see that despite the fact that it is not being widely accepted it is still progressing heavily. So let’s count that one off the list. If I’m to mention disadvantages, I will mention network fees, yes I’m not even the only.one that will say, cause I’m very sure that most of the people here will say the same thing.

Nobody likes the fees we pay for transaction, it all used to be free and fast, but now it is expensive and slow at the same time.
- Actually I do not think the network fees is a big disadvantage because if the time to confirm the transaction quickly, high fees is also something that we can accept, however, what we are getting is a high fee but the time to confirm the transaction is very long, sometimes the transaction is delayed and we need to wait for a few hours, days, even weeks. In addition, the price of bitcoin is rising very high, many countries do not receive taxes from bitcoin, they are gradually want to ban bitcoin, not accepted by the government, this is also a disadvantage to making bitcoin slow popular and develop
People sometimes overreact, yes the bitcoin network is not super fast, but it is not that slow either, the most time it took one of my transactions to confirm was just 6 hours and that was because I sent a very low fee, send a decent fee and you are going to get a confirmation in just a matter of minutes.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 490

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:25:26 PM

i think one of the disadvantage of bitcoin is acceptance and awareness about bitcoin. They dont accept bitcoin as payment because they are not aware what is bitcoin.
This is not at all a big disadvantage in my eyes,the biggest disadvantage is the delay in transaction and the ever increasing transaction fees,most of the people started using bitcoin because of the fair transaction charges which was nearly none and now that is not the case as we have to pay more for every transactions.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
quarkyplum

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:36:40 PM

Actually some will say price is the Dis advantage in Bitcoin.Since the price is not stable,if you want money and at that time,the price is low means.You are force to sell with low price.But the fact is.You should not depend on Bitcoin is the First thing.Second is,unless the price is not reduce you can't buy at low value.Price is only the Advantage to brought.It's not a dis advantage.
You were to be able bought a lot of Bitcoin at low price, that is your advantage. But important, can you take advantage that opportunity or not? Take profits or take loss will decide your capital for trading. Of course, if you take loss, you will feel regret.

megynacuna

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:47:23 PM

You were to be able bought a lot of Bitcoin at low price, that is your advantage. But important, can you take advantage that opportunity or not? Take profits or take loss will decide your capital for trading. Of course, if you take loss, you will feel regret.

I don't think the price is a disadvantage either because it's going to keep growing in value and if it does over the next 10 years bitcoin at the new price wouldn't be thought of by the now-investors as a disadvantage and so it isn't in principle.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sir Cross

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:49:29 PM

Because of this, people can’t use bitcoin that much. In my country, I don’t know of any store which accepts bitcoin. Hwoever, I think that it will soon be made avaible as a payment system. Bitcoin is becoming a lot popular and sooner or later the stores will have to provide bitcoin as a payment system. Come this day, bitcoin users will be able to spend it daily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.