Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 11:41:29 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the biggest disadvantage of Bitcoin?  (Read 21619 times)
Garld1936

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

you will lost your money if some one scam you only Just cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard

Activity: 910

why look for fortune elsewhere

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:38 AM

The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that this currency is not strong in law. Many people misuse Bitcoin as a payment such as buying drugs and terrorist financing. So many countries are banning Bitcoin.
The same can be said about any currency, drug dealers are still using dollars as their way to store their wealth and no one is asking for dollars to be forbidden, criminals are going to use whatever tool they can for their crimes and if that means using bitcoin then they are going to use it.
bitcoin considered as an insecure payment processor for those people who know nothing , we are as bitcoin enthusiast at least know a little bit how the bitcoin security system works perfectly securing our funds more than the conventional money.

it was not the biggest disadvantage , it is more to a nescience for me.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Batang Hambog

Activity: 81

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

Hi guys! May I know what you think is/are the biggest disadvantage/s of Bitcoin? Or cryptocurrency in general?

Thank you!

I think the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is the way it has a high price but it is still not that popular or not properly accepted by stores. I think it is also because of the volatility of bitcoin. And also, it's transaction is so slow making the users irritated.
I think the bitcoin disadvantage is that bitcoin price or value is unstable. No one can predict when the bitcoin prices will rise up or when the bitcoin prices falls down. And i think thats the diasadvantage of the users not knowing of it. Tha stability of bitcoin.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Honest Tim

Activity: 768

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

In my point of view,  Bitcoins fluctuating prices and it's encouragement to crime is its biggest disadvantage. Bitcoin enables fraud and other criminal activities.  This is absolutely the single most salient feature of bitcoins disadvantages.  Conventional currencies are indeed subject to laundering and counterfeit.  There is probably no way to eliminate those risks completely.  Bitcoin magnifies those risks because it can only be exchanged anonymously.  It dominates dark networks that have been known to traffic in narcotics.  Law enforcement efforts to shut those networks down will terminate the ability of any financial actor to transact in Bitcoins even for legitimate reasons.  No one can trace those transaction and transfer. Any criminals or briber can work in bitcoins and we can not trace them.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
prince05

Activity: 42

Hello

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

Hi guys! May I know what you think is/are the biggest disadvantage/s of Bitcoin? Or cryptocurrency in general?

Thank you!

I think the biggest dis advantage of crypto currency in General is that it still not accepted worldwide. Many government agencies are against crypto currency as it can't be regulated. If this is not recognized by government we can't have any assurance of the coins we have. The market is also very volatile. Today prices are low then it can just go up in an instant then in an instant it is gone. there is no sense of security, but many still take the risk because of the large returns it is offering but then again it all goes back to that thought that anytime crypto currencies can be gone. unlike real money wherein we have banks who recognizes it and takes charge of keeping it for us keeping us peace of mind that when I wake up the next day I am ssured that I still have money in the bank.
decoder88

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

Thank you!

For me I think the most disadvantage of bitcoin is that it has a value that is unstable because somehow if luck isn't that good and you have been exact in dumoing of value. Eventhough you have a lot of money to invest your money will dump too because it is in bitcoin and not on the original currency. And I think bitcoin isn't that good in terms of savings.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

Thank you!

For me I think the most disadvantage of bitcoin is that it is not widely accepted in many country because we all know that the current status of bitcoin in some countries aren't that good and some of the countries having some move in order for bitcoin to have tax when earnings and worst is to be ban.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Sanugarid

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Thank you!

We all know that bitcoin is a good thing to many people but for me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that it is not accessible by all the people because we all know that if you like to access bitcoin you must have internet in order for you to have earnings and start business. While others doesn't have interner and sadly devices for use.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

Thank you!

For me I think the most disadvantage of bitcoin is that it is not widely accepted in many country because we all know that the current status of bitcoin in some countries aren't that good and some of the countries having some move in order for bitcoin to have tax when earnings and worst is to be ban.
- Because bitcoin is not under the control of the law, and it can be used for illegal activities, that will affect the economy, so some countries ban it, in addition, bitcoin is still a new field, it still does not create trust for many people, not been widely accepted is understandable, but I think the government will soon accept Bitcoin and brought into use in real life
- Actually I do not think this is the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin, I still feel the time to confirm the transaction is a big disadvantage, transaction fees are gradually rising but time to confirm is too long, that makes me very disliking.
omfgorIaith

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:05:12 PM

There's two drawbacks in my point of view:-Transactions are not reversible-If you get rid of the key, you eliminate the moneyI consider fundamental essentials greatest disadvantages because people are employed to have the means to repair mistakes: you are able to continuously totally reset passwords, make contact with the assistance provider, see your lender office, and many others...in Bitcoin, there is no next chance, and that is a huge responsibility that many men and women might not recognize untill it is also late on their behalf.Also, these down sides are by-design and style. Another Bitcoin troubles like deal charges or affirmation time will likely rise in the potential as new developments are used. However, the difficulties I pointed out will need a complete lso are-design of the gold coin.
South Park

Activity: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:22:17 PM

Thank you!
As most of the people are saying, I also think that the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is its liquidity or volatility. its market value that is changing from time to time is what makes Bitcoin risky si.ce there are times that its price is falling whivh is its downside. Another one is the legalization. Bitcoin is not yet legal to most of the countries that limits the use of being a ccurrency.
The legality of bitcoin is not really an issue just look at all the things people buy that are illegal like drugs, bitcoin is nothing like that that is why it is going to be very difficult to ban it since bitcoin in itself is not damaging to the people or bad for your health.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pavelv3

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:29:39 PM

The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is the absence of the capability to spend bitcoins right, bypassing the trade. This not only hinders the growth of bitcoin but also endangers users of crypto currencies just before the legal guidelines of the point out.
South Park

Activity: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:37:04 PM

Thank you!

I think the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is the way it has a high price but it is still not that popular or not properly accepted by stores. I think it is also because of the volatility of bitcoin. And also, it's transaction is so slow making the users irritated.
I think the bitcoin disadvantage is that bitcoin price or value is unstable. No one can predict when the bitcoin prices will rise up or when the bitcoin prices falls down. And i think thats the diasadvantage of the users not knowing of it. Tha stability of bitcoin.
The instability can play to your advantage too but that is not something that is mentioned very often, every time I want to buy something I wait for bitcoin to go up that way I spend less bitcoin than I would have spent if I bought immediately when the price was down.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoin31

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:01:35 PM

I think one of the biggest disadvatange of bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin decrease more. And one is the transactioj fee is very high and other is when the transaction takes too long to before its fully comfirm so we need to wait few hours before you use your bitcoin.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Sled

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:55:52 AM

I think one of the biggest disadvatange of bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin decrease more. And one is the transactioj fee is very high and other is when the transaction takes too long to before its fully comfirm so we need to wait few hours before you use your bitcoin.
The transactions fees are already lowered a little bit and i think that is enough to say that bitcoin is still improving and trying to solve the current issues and for the price that is decreasing more and more is very normal for the market of bitcoin since the price is just depending on the demand of the people in the bitcoin market. All of the things that you have said is common and normal so i don't think that there is something to be worried about.

MiF

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

I believe the biggest advantage of bitcoin is the unstable price because while you are saving you can earn a huge profit as long as you have a big patience on waiting its price another thing is that bitcoin is just like a  self banking it is really secure because you can put your money through online and no one know that you have money on your online wallet because  it has a  pasword.

Protected101

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:05:23 AM

Thank you!
We do not know how long is bitcoin and being stable for a long time.But I am hoping that it could last forever to help many people who are in need financially.Investing here we need to wait patiently to make our money profitable.The value of bitcoin sometimes higher and sometimes low our investment can affect because of its flactuating value.And we do not really know how we secured and safe because there are many hackers who our accounts and money.

Himanshu111

Activity: 252

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

Thank you!
I think one of the biggest advantages of Bitcoin would be its highly volatile nature. It's unstable nature is what makes it unsuitable for everyday use as it's value goes up and down everyday.
High transaction fees is another disadvantage of Bitcoin. High transaction fees makes Bitcoin's use impossible for small transactions.

adzino

Activity: 658

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:29:43 AM

The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that this currency is not strong in law. Many people misuse Bitcoin as a payment such as buying drugs and terrorist financing. So many countries are banning Bitcoin.
That's really a bad way to judge something. Criminal activities such as buying and selling drugs online took place even before crypto currencies were formed. They used different kind of prepaid cards to commit such crimes - which were almost untraceable. Crime using fiat also takes place. So it's actually useless to blame crypto currency for such acts.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO             
hajimasan

Activity: 574

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

Thank you!
I don't think that bitcoin have any disadvantage in big level .
People are using for right works and also making legimate earnings , and j think this is the way if spreading the money uniformly in the world and Make people worthful equally .
If we can see toward the negative factor of have bitcoin in our life then we can say that only limited no. Of People are in the world who are using bitcoin for illegal purpose like drugs dealing and another secret payments which are not allowed legaly .
But still I don't think that such types of misuse of the bitcoin will exists in the future because the world is going toward the digitisation and now one will use cash , so no one can use tmsuch things in bad works.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.