Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 08:51:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator.  (Read 23116 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BenHacked

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:15:04 PM

I use ziber third day, everything works fine, the quality of communication is good, I look forward to ICO, I have many acquaintances who will also participate. I wish the team good luck!

This account has been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My last post was July 17 regarding a scam sale.  The password and email address to this account has been changed. Do not rely on it anymore.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
AIOS

Activity: 70

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:29:50 PM

Well This might be the next big thing on the decentralised platform.

However, I am still wondering how would the ICO will be during BIP-91.

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1246

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:51:37 PM

Wanted to give everyone a heads up.  My account bgibso01 has been hacked.  As such, don't have any dealings with it as I have no control over it.  I've been trying to find if there is anyone on the boards to contact, but have not seen a place to report it.

Looks like it's happened since July 17th as that was my last post before the hacked one showed up yesterday pumping some program.

I guess it was bound to happen, and at least I had 4 good years with it.

I use ziber third day, everything works fine, the quality of communication is good, I look forward to ICO, I have many acquaintances who will also participate. I wish the team good luck!

This account has been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My last post was July 17 regarding a scam sale.  The password and email address to this account has been changed. Do not rely on it anymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Today at 03:13:11 AM - bgibso01 - password reset via email

Today at 05:01:41 AM - bgibso01 - password changed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=150231

So, you left a positive rep to Ziber yesterday in spite of never ever commenting in this thread, then today your account was hacked, with the hacker opting to comment in this thread as his first post after having successfully hacked your account. Meanwhile, you're like, "Oh well! Shit happens." Hey, can I interest you in a beachfront property on Pakled Prime? It comes complete with solar power and an in-house toilet bowl cleaner named Leroy Fodor.

This is interesting ...

I've watched and read this thread with interest.  I don't have a dog in the fight, although I've purchased bfl products and have had problems with products that required customer service.  Jody even gave me a tour of the facility back in April-May 2013.  I've never been politically correct, so forgive my ignorance for the following.

For who ever it was to say they did not see mexicans/latinos, etc. working at BFL doesn't hold up.  When I toured there, there were several men and women (some very cute I might add).  Jody said they were college kids.

My personal overall experience with them has been positive.  IMHO, both sides of the finger pointing are lying.  I think Josh stated their policy best one day on their forum.  They only care about their top 20% customers.  So are side deals done for the big fish? Probably. Do they care if your $10,000 or less order is delayed? Nope.  Are they deceptive? Depends on perception.  Illegal? Doubtful.

So let's refill the popcorn and read some more. Don't expect a smoking gun, read what is not being said, and look at it as entertainment.

If you invested 40k plus (3200btc that would now be worth a shit ton) I think you would have a different tune. I've learned that buying coin and holding is the way to go.. You don't have to tell me 2 err i mean 3 times...

So, an account formally belonging to a Gibson posted on my thread pretending to be an ex-employee of BFL, whereupon said post was immediately quoted and commented on by a dude who the FBI faked his death so to imprison Ross of SilkRoad for life, eh?

You can't make this shit up!

sanjuuuy

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:30:20 AM

Nice, 2 days left. Any more news?

Chelation Therapy Ft Lauderdale (http://ghinstitute.com/) | Chelation Therapy Fort Lauderdale (http://ghinstitute.com/) | Bhrt Ft Lauderdale (http://ghinstitute.com/)
dreambao

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

Any more news? it not a scam?

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 1106

German Translation & Graphics since 2000

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

i support this project and provide german translations.
my friend already downloaded and tested the ziber app and confirmed he made several calls to family and friends from asia to europe.
nitpicking on "grammer" and reading into things hoping to find proof of scam is some people's fav hobby here.
and with some ICOs it is understandable. but this one seems ok to me.
let's see...

good luck to ziber team!

PECULIUM                    [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████   
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░             
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░             
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                     
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                       
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                       
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                       
                                     ░░░  ░▒                       
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                     
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                     
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                     
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                       
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                           
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                   
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                   
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                   
                          ░░   ░                                   
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

Nice, 2 days left. Any more news?

Yes ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19932

https://web.archive.org/web/20160217232534/bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19932

"Joan Crawford has risen from the grave."

revenant2017

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

With the recent plague of Scam Accusations on Ziber, I'm still tempting to invest on this project. Maybe it's because of their working app. But time will tell so i will still invest to this in lower amount. If there's any development with the project i will not hesitate to use it and make a review in the future.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
topro86

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:56:22 PM

Hi,
I have a question about setting up a masternode for ziber. How is it done? any instructions? I read in whitepaper that we will need to hold 10.000 of tokens to run an MN. But what is the proceedure?

Btw, I have just tried the desktop app, it is working very well. First I couldn't connect to any number....later I found out it was because I was using "00" and or "+" before the phone number... which is mistake... When I started a phonecall just with the numbers, like 387... It was OK! .
misterbones

Activity: 168

Trader*Investor

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

I still think this is legit and they just had bad luck because some scammer copied their site at https://ziber.co.
I've seen a screenshot of their client above and instantly noticed that it looked like https://www.microsip.org.
I first thought they just ripped the code and added their logo, but the site also mentions Ziber, and MicroSIP is a long-standing, reliable project.
Also, while people would obviously kill for a few millions, does this really look like a scam to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ
Just registered to post that because I saw the discussion on reddit, I hope I don't get flamed to death for being a "fake account" or something.
The tone here is abysmal, could you bring this back to normal standards and provide actual facts? There are a lot of quiet readers (like me, until now).

LOL Newbie account just made yesterday thinks the firs thing to do is defend Ziber ?

LOL

Xith

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:33:02 PM

Man what a mess this ICO is (says a newbie account *hides*)

The (horrible) language in the whitepaper is similar to ziber's 'community manager'. Additionally, why would ziber hire a community manager who can't form a normal English sentence?

Everything screams scam... but that makes me wonder how they got the pictures of the dude presenting.
misterbones

Activity: 168

Trader*Investor

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

Man what a mess this ICO is (says a newbie account *hides*)

The (horrible) language in the whitepaper is similar to ziber's 'community manager'. Additionally, why would ziber hire a community manager who can't form a normal English sentence?

Everything screams scam... but that makes me wonder how they got the pictures of the dude presenting.

onecoin also works like this

icodaily

Activity: 42

ICO Daily - Informative ICO Listing Platform

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:56:00 AM

ICO Daily #7: Presearch, Sosnovkino, Ziber

Your ICO has been listed on our website. We provide quality information on current ICOs in the market. Tracking information and social hype will help you determine which ICO is going to be successful. Any suggestions are welcome!

You can read more about it by clicking on the link below (Our blog)

http://icodaily.net/2017/07/26/ico-daily-7-presearch-sosnovkino-ziber/

Follow us on Twitter (@ico_daily) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/icodaily/), subscribe to our newsletter on our page.

GreenBits

Activity: 938

I have no mouth and I must scream.

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:24:36 PM

I dont quite get the bonus distrubution, but my question is, when is the snapshot being taken, precise time? Im holding Tether atm, I would be willing to jump back into ETH to participate in this, but I feel I missed the snapshot already, and thus attaching my wallet would be pointless as the wallet was empty during the snapshot.

Am I understanding it correctly? Or is it that the snapshot is just to establish the average share, and the reward is based on the wallet contents at the end of the ico?

ruptan

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:33:09 PM

Good question. Can we get an idea?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ziber

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:43:37 PM

The snapshot will be taken on 26th at 12:00 AM GMT
The binding starts from the moment of the ICO launch - 27th at 12:00 AM GMT and lasts at least 24 hours (the minimum duration of the ICO).
Thank you for using our software! With best regards, Ziber Support.
Ziber

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:02:35 AM

Greetings everyone!

Here are many detective stories' fans and soap opera lovers. I want to tell you one detective soap opera story too...

From the very beginning our project Ziber refused from using Bounty as a way to draw more attention to the project. We decided that it will be better to create a really working product in advance and let all the rest speak for us. We have visited 2 conferences in London - CryptoFinancing 2017 and Fintechweek on July 13. At these events we were greeted with a warm welcome and understanding.
At the same time we started to send emails to various news websites and projects doing ICO listings, in order to tell people about us. Also we tried to contact tokenmarket.net many times, but we didn't get any response at all. (Please pay attention to this point)

Everything was going well until a massive harassment campaign began, targeting us. It started from this post:
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008297.msg20304037#msg20304037
"Hi
Just to clarify: the cofounder and CEO of TokenMarket is Ransu Salovaara
Thank you"

And simultaneously with it there was made a screenshot of this message and an unknown person published it in the Telegram chat icocountdown, with the comment "Ziber Scam". After that just a little time has passed before several people started to attack us on the forum by writing negative reviews, they willing to tear me to pieces for a single inaccurate word.
I gave them a link to our presentation - they say it is fake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ
I gave them a link to our programmers (known since 2014) - they say it is also fake. https://www.microsip.org/
I gave them a link to our github profile where we have published the source code recently (note that the code was under development in private since 2016!) - and they were not

even able to compile the fully working code! And they say again that it is fake! https://github.com/ZiberLTD

So, what is the "cause" of claims?

Our website introduces several Ziber Team members:
Michael Cordy, as a Co-Founder and CEO Tokenmarket
Mark Braun, as a Founder and CEO
Michael Kaufman, as a Co-Founder and CTO
Jason White, as a Co-Founder Operations and Business.

Michael Cordy has came up with the "CEO Tokenmarket" title by himself, it was meant as a "CEO of Token marketing" and has nothing to do with the tokenmarket.net.
However it became a reason for accusing us of fraud, stating that we have intentionally used the "Tokenmarket.net" name. (Kinda dodgy enterprise I'd say, will tell why below)

If Tokenmarket.net did not like this ambiguous title they could just send us the email and we would fix this misunderstanding immediately. Instead of it they started a targeted harassment campaign with the help of professional trolls, haters, hacked and newly registered accounts.
However I could not claim that all the haters that were against us are fake - it is very likely that normal users could succumb to the influence of such a manipulator as Tokenmarket.net.

Let's dig deeper - why would Tokenmarket.net attack us? What is the root cause?

And the reason is: https://www.dentcoin.com – the idea is similar to Ziber, but they sell p2p traffic instead of voice calls.
The start of their fundraising program accidentally coincided with the Ziber project launch. And they gathered only 21k ETH from the planned 180k. Many people seem to decide to wait and invest their money into a really working product with the real people behind it!
So I think that we have ruined their ICO. Because we have presented more versatile product which is already implemented and can be used right away, while they will have to spend time to implement their product. This caused the hatred and the desire of revenge. To drive us out from the market and destroy us. And they chose very dirty ways to do it.

What is the Tokenmarket.net?

LATO: Liquidity Asset Token  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012623.msg20051508#msg20051508
Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2028383.msg20204617#msg20204617
Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036661.20
And lots of others. Most of these projects don't have a working product! And their teams have never appeared anywhere in the public! It is most likely that Tokenmarket.net

creates all these projects itself, as even the CMS of many projects' websites is the same.
The only goal of these projects is to raise as much funds as possible!
Undoubtedly they take well-known projects and mask own nefarious purposes under them.

That's why they got so mad at us. Because we, the young team previously unknown to anyone here, suddenly appeared and ruined their ICO of Dentcoin. And we ruined it not by a heinous lies and intrigues but by presenting the quality product!

Who these trolls/manipulators are?

The major representative of the haters crowd is misterbones. Let's take a closer look at his messages:

---
  rise
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg18330471#msg18330471
Price at the moment of misterbones' evaluation: 0,004647 $
Price now: 0,077573 $

-----
  Humaniq
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711764.msg18552426#msg18552426
Price at the moment of misterbones' evaluation:0,071905 $
Price now:0,163951 $

-------------
  Cryptoforecast
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1791709.msg18596414#msg18596414
Price at the moment of misterbones' evaluation:0,020473 $
Price now:0,17814$

-------------

His predictions come exactly the opposite - projects described as scam by misterbones in fact raise tenfold.

====
Gleb Gamov

1. Gleb stole the identity of a deceased person, Bruno, and posts everywhere the photo with a paper. Later the information appears that he was arrested for driving without a

license, also he has confirmed that he was convicted of rape of 14 years old girl.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg10987160#msg10987160

2. Gleb has third account. This Gamov has scammed someone, and later got scammed himself as far as I understand.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

3. a few more of his cases + his message about the racketeering by Bruno.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12639625#msg12639625

4. again about the racketeering, and advices on how to counter this Gamov, i.e. act like he does, collect any information possible, make screenshots, etc.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12647767#msg12647767

5. Leroy accused of scamming here. Someone paid to him and Gamov wrote that he is a scammer. Before that there were no single negative comment about Leroy - the claims were completely made up.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12698616#msg12698616

6. about another Bruno's account. This man wrote that he is a paid troll, fouls up any project.
https://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.de/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

=========================

I just wanted to tell: think for yourself, don't make a decision under anyone's manipulations. Check everything up by yourself!

We are being attacked here, but I'm sure that we have created a great product and soon it will become as famous as Skype. Just let us some time!  

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

Greetings everyone!

Here are many detective stories' fans and soap opera lovers. I want to tell you one detective soap opera story too...

From the very beginning our project Ziber refused from using Bounty as a way to draw more attention to the project. We decided that it will be better to create a really working product in advance and let all the rest speak for us. We have visited 2 conferences in London - CryptoFinancing 2017 and Fintechweek on July 13. At these events we were greeted with a warm welcome and understanding.
At the same time we started to send emails to various news websites and projects doing ICO listings, in order to tell people about us. Also we tried to contact tokenmarket.net many times, but we didn't get any response at all. (Please pay attention to this point)

Everything was going well until a massive harassment campaign began, targeting us. It started from this post:
"Hi
Thank you"

And simultaneously with it there was made a screenshot of this message and an unknown person published it in the Telegram chat icocountdown, with the comment "Ziber Scam". After that just a little time has passed before several people started to attack us on the forum by writing negative reviews, they willing to tear me to pieces for a single inaccurate word.
I gave them a link to our presentation - they say it is fake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ
I gave them a link to our programmers (known since 2014) - they say it is also fake. https://www.microsip.org/
I gave them a link to our github profile where we have published the source code recently (note that the code was under development in private since 2016!) - and they were not

even able to compile the fully working code! And they say again that it is fake! https://github.com/ZiberLTD

Michael Cordy has came up with the "CEO Tokenmarket" title by himself, it was meant as a "CEO of Token marketing" and has nothing to do with the tokenmarket.net.
However it became a reason for accusing us of fraud, stating that we have intentionally used the "Tokenmarket.net" name. (Kinda dodgy enterprise I'd say, will tell why below)

If Tokenmarket.net did not like this ambiguous title they could just send us the email and we would fix this misunderstanding immediately. Instead of it they started a targeted harassment campaign with the help of professional trolls, haters, hacked and newly registered accounts.
However I could not claim that all the haters that were against us are fake - it is very likely that normal users could succumb to the influence of such a manipulator as Tokenmarket.net.

And the reason is: https://www.dentcoin.com – the idea is similar to Ziber, but they sell p2p traffic instead of voice calls.
The start of their fundraising program accidentally coincided with the Ziber project launch. And they gathered only 21k ETH from the planned 180k. Many people seem to decide to wait and invest their money into a really working product with the real people behind it!
So I think that we have ruined their ICO. Because we have presented more versatile product which is already implemented and can be used right away, while they will have to spend time to implement their product. This caused the hatred and the desire of revenge. To drive us out from the market and destroy us. And they chose very dirty ways to do it.

LATO: Liquidity Asset Token  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012623.msg20051508#msg20051508
Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2028383.msg20204617#msg20204617
Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036661.20
And lots of others. Most of these projects don't have a working product! And their teams have never appeared anywhere in the public! It is most likely that Tokenmarket.net

creates all these projects itself, as even the CMS of many projects' websites is the same.
Undoubtedly they take well-known projects and mask own nefarious purposes under them.

That's why they got so mad at us. Because we, the young team previously unknown to anyone here, suddenly appeared and ruined their ICO of Dentcoin. And we ruined it not by a heinous lies and intrigues but by presenting the quality product!

The major representative of the haters crowd is misterbones. Let's take a closer look at his messages:

---
  rise

-----
  Humaniq

-------------
  Cryptoforecast

-------------

His predictions come exactly the opposite - projects described as scam by misterbones in fact raise tenfold.

====
Gleb Gamov

1. Gleb stole the identity of a deceased person, Bruno, and posts everywhere the photo with a paper. Later the information appears that he was arrested for driving without a

license, also he has confirmed that he was convicted of rape of 14 years old girl.

2. Gleb has third account. This Gamov has scammed someone, and later got scammed himself as far as I understand.

4. again about the racketeering, and advices on how to counter this Gamov, i.e. act like he does, collect any information possible, make screenshots, etc.

5. Leroy accused of scamming here. Someone paid to him and Gamov wrote that he is a scammer. Before that there were no single negative comment about Leroy - the claims were completely made up.

6. about another Bruno's account. This man wrote that he is a paid troll, fouls up any project.
https://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.de/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

I just wanted to tell: think for yourself, don't make a decision under anyone's manipulations. Check everything up by yourself!

We are being attacked here, but I'm sure that we have created a great product and soon it will become as famous as Skype. Just let us some time!  

Like totally WOW! I mean FUCKIN WOW! Fuckin wow as in TOTALLY MOTHERFUCKIN WOW!

I was reading the above as a person quasi in Camp Ziber, thinking the whole time during the read that finally Team Ziber is getting in front of the shitstorm brought on my a few, I hanging on to, and nodding in agreement of most every word. That was until you had to literally pick me up from the floor upon reaching the highlighted text above - on the floor due to lack of oxygen goin' to my brain caused by laughing my motherfuckin ass off.

Seriously, I Leroy Fodor honestly thought that the rift between Ziber and I had healed considering the last exchange I had with them via PM three days ago:

The above was a sincere olive branch extended, with since then no further communications between Ziber and I commenced, nor was I here in this thread dissing them unless, that is, me calling out other irregularities is considering dissing their brand. I'm takin' aback that the olive branch has been firmly stuck up my ass.

Talk about sealing one's fate, Ziber did just that by quoting Leroy Fodor as their NEW defense in demonstrating that Ziber is 100% to be trusted. Well, I really got news for you, Sunshine! After I post this comment, I'm using its entire content as proof positive that Ziber is not to be trusted, it acting as the OP on a newly created thread in the ... wait for it ... Scam section of this forum. But to fair, I will also post this comment in my recently created "unlocked" thread mirroring Leroy Fodor's locked thread depicting me a scammy ass, whereupon you'll be more than welcome to post accordingly (no memes unless it's I posting such), but please try to present your own facts in depicting me a sammy ass oppose to quoting Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin because a wise man once said think for yourself, don't make a decision under anyone's manipulations. Check everything up by yourself!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Dude, my head is still cloudy as oxygen returns to my brain upon reading that your NEW defense that Ziber is not a scam is the sage words of cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor. Seriously, dudes? There was nary a speck of evidence you could've gleaned from all the writings found in the known universe to make your brand viable except of those by Leroy Fodor? Dude, you would've came out better ahead if you would've cited John Fitzpatrick or Marshall Long, with it morer betterer if cited both in bringing cred to Ziber.

Even though I didn't steal a dead man's identity (my dad's), his dick was longer than mine, but I'm morer capable of sticking it deeper into the asses of those deserving it in this space, with Ziber being my new bitch. HAHAHA

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Here's the deal. Simply provide proof that I was/am convicted of raping a 14 year old girl - or raping anybody (girl, boy, goat, etc. of any age) - and theymos has my permission to ban all of my 3,141 user accounts on this forum. This should be a fairly easy task for you, Team Ziber, for you just went on record in declaring such a truism, and there's no fuckin way that a viable entity in this space would espouse such a claim sans sound evidence to back it up, doing their due diligence prior to publishing said claim. If by happenstance - I know, a fuckin stretch - you lied, then please let me know that you're ready to remit to me my standard 35 BTC extortion fee, in this case we'll consider it compensation for damaging my brand if what's requested is not put forth.

To be clear, to show that the Ziber brand is a trusted entity, all they have to do is silence me by following up on one of your REAL claims that I was convicted of rape. It's that simple. Seriously, it's that simple! Show the proof that's readily available from the court that convicted me and Ziber is golden. Hey, to make your task that much morer easierer, so that you don't have to scour all the courts in the US or the world, the court you'll be looking for to glean the docs is in Nashville, TN, circa late 90s. BTW, if during your search you happen upon some article where I beat the shit outta some women, that wasn't me. That dude stole my identity back in the day.  Roll Eyes

PSS: Looks like Ziber posted their diatribe in two other places falsely claiming that I'm a rapist. Make my compensation now 105 BTC (35 X 3; negotiable):

Greetings everyone!

"Hi
Thank you"

---
  rise

-----
  Humaniq

-------------
  Cryptoforecast

-------------

====
Gleb Gamov

5. Leroy accused of scamming here. Someone paid to him and Gamov wrote that he is a scammer. Before that there were no single negative comment about Leroy - the claims were

completely made up.

Greetings everyone!

"Hi
Thank you"

---
  rise

-----
  Humaniq

-------------
  Cryptoforecast

-------------

====
Gleb Gamov

That's odd! For being German, Ziber sure the hell loves posting in Russian.

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 03:48:30 AM

As promised: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048619.0 AND https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017624.msg20412758#msg20412758

jesselivermore

Activity: 346

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:15:08 AM

Greetings everyone!

"Hi
Thank you"

LATO: Liquidity Asset Token  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012623.msg20051508#msg20051508
Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2028383.msg20204617#msg20204617

---
  rise

-----
  Humaniq

-------------
  Cryptoforecast

-------------

====
Gleb Gamov

That's right, you just need some time. 5 hours left before the ICO. You have to ignore the haters and work on the product. Then the haters trolls and will disappear by themselves. Good luck to you!! Looking forward to ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.