Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator.  (Read 23756 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:11:28 AM

Friends, I can not call from ziber. The call does not go away. What to do?   Huh

same issue here...

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abdel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:48:40 AM

Hi, How to know or verify that calls are going to be end to end encrypted? and no one can interfere?

Is there a social media bounty program for this project or will t be soon?

It seems that the bounty program will not be provided. Only 10% free tokens for all, who add the eth/btc wallet. But it also so good.

And encrypted calls is really important now. Join the question.
Ziber (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

Friends, I can not call from ziber. The call does not go away. What to do?   Huh

https://ziber.io/howto.pdf
E3R4

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

www.10prof.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

Guys. Is it possible to earn money on ziber? How to do it? Explain please. I really want to rent out my phone. Thank you.

what is the problem?  Grin Is it really difficult to read a white paper, where it explains how everything will work?
https://ziber.io/whitepaper.pdf

Orcworm

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:35:17 AM

Do you think the future for ziber? I want to participate in ICO
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:43:09 AM

If you need Hindi translation, here is my profile:

Username: Erikalui
Link to your Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=141005
Previous Work: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982069.new#new

Abdel

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

By the way, I can not understand how to add my wallets to the ziber. It should be bitcoin or etherium? Or both?
gangstarasp

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:09:33 PM

Do you think the future for ziber? I want to participate in ICO

yep, ziber is promising. I work in big corporation and I'll try to imbed ziber.
gangstarasp

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

By the way, I can not understand how to add my wallets to the ziber. It should be bitcoin or etherium? Or both?

Look, etherium will be simpler for charging ziber bonuses, because it is based on eth.
anambob

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

Bonuses will be distributed equally among those who entered their wallets in the program?
Ziber (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

Then you can start using the Ziber application on your PC. To get started, you should enter
the Bind Ethereum public Key. For example,
0xd0a6e6c54dbc68db5db3a091b171a77407ff7117 and click "Save".
Ziber (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:06:34 PM

Bonuses will be distributed equally among those who entered their wallets in the program?

Token distribution 10% of tokens will go to Bitcoin and Ethereum owners as a bonus
absolutely for free. We have made a distribution in proportion to the average wallet balance
of users.
Ziber tokens will be distributed only between those people who will add their wallet. The
binding will be closed when the ICO ends. This is done in order to calculate the exact
number of shares distributed to each participant who will add the wallet.
What's the point?
We want that each user can use the blockchain technology of Ziber. It is the best advertising
that instantly creates a huge customer base, which further starts the Ziber
promotion by itself. We believe in cryptocurrencies and consider that it is fair to give gifts to
other people who also believe in them.
How are the tokens distributed?
The snapshot of the Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain will be made on July 26, 2017 12:00
GMT. Based on this snapshot a binding will be performed. The Ziber client will ask you to
make a micro-payment from the attached wallet (no need for a private key). If this is a
Bitcoin wallet, you will need to specify the Ethereum wallet to charge the Ziber bonuses. If
the wallet belongs to Ethereum, you will get bonuses out there. These tokes will be available
within 3 months after the ICO. This will reduce the token’s price volatility immediately after
the launch.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:19:09 PM

Hi guys,

I confess that since I read the thread I would be very tempted to participate to the ICO. However, considering that this world is made of scammers and it's important to be careful, there are some aspects that I would like to clarify before making my decision.

1) First of all, I have seen this web site:  www.zibernet.com/voip-systems  
My question: don't you mind choosing "Ziber" as name for your project when there is already a company that has the same name and who deals with VOIP?

2)I checked facebook looking for members of your team. Isn't  it a bit strange that I didn't even find one? Apart from Mark Braun, whose profile was created a few days ago.

3) I've entered your names even on google but without great results. Kaufman, Braun and so on: nothing

I am ready to apologize if you will convince me that I did not look good enough
Andzei

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

I realized that the more balance you have in your bitcoin and etherium, the more ziber bonuses you get.
tokenmarket

Activity: 492
Merit: 291

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

Hi

Just to clarify: the cofounder and CEO of TokenMarket is Ransu Salovaara

Thank you

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▬★ Full Service ICO Advisory ★▬
Follow and Research Tokens
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
Pibers

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

Hi guys,

I confess that since I read the thread I would be very tempted to participate to the ICO. However, considering that this world is made of scammers and it's important to be careful, there are some aspects that I would like to clarify before making my decision.

My question: don't you mind choosing "Ziber" as name for your project when there is already a company that has the same name and who deals with VOIP?

2)I checked facebook looking for members of your team. Isn't  it a bit strange that I didn't even find one? Apart from Mark Braun, whose profile was created a few days ago.

3) I've entered your names even on google but without great results. Kaufman, Braun and so on: nothing

Here is Jason's speech at a conference in London.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ
Ziber (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:06:51 PM

Hi guys,

1. Some companies are choosing similar names. We didnt hear about that company.
2. Links to our team:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcordy1/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonwhitethego2consultant/
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpp.userapi.com%2Fc840220%2Fv840220326%2F11563%2FYMbLmaAKRqE.jpg&t=578&c=Dhhh3A6OgFR-jA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ

We all real people and you can come to our office. Our company:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10830406
3. We did not do PR and promote ourselves in Google. We are more used to doing real work and developing software.
amdoge

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

I was at a conference in London, I met the organizers of the project. These are quite real people. Do not worry. Cool
KoshiirRa

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:33:40 PM

I wonder how much time was spent implementing such a grandiose idea? That's realy good job!
hellaslubo

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

will I be able to use my  phone number at the same time with another person using it as a proxy server?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: