Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator.  (Read 23756 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ziber (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:09:52 PM

I was told that I could invite anyone to visit us in London.
I did this for the first time yesterday in a chat of icocountdown telegrams

Please do not write in big red letters, otherwise I will have to delete your messages.
Everyone has a beautiful vision and can read all the usual letters.

http://microsip.org/  - please see. this our secret coders)) I can ask for a meeting or a video with them. anything

So, you can invite anyone to London and their trip would be paid for, eh? Dude, that doesn't even begin to come across as believable.

That said, I do believe you when you say that everyone has a beautiful vision. Formerly, I - for some weird ass reason - was under the belief that some people wore glasses to read et al., but thanks to your wonderful insight in setting our asses straight, eyeglasses are worn for looks and NOT due to subpar vision by anybody on the planet.

Exactly how do you get the gig to be Ziber's spokesperson? Did Ziber have a contest and awarded the position to the person having the most bought alts on BCT?

I still can't get over how Ziber's lead dude has never mentioned crypto et al. on his LinkedIn page, nor how Ziber's marketing guru has also never mentioned crypto et al. on his Twitter page. TBC, neither have mentioned Ziber on their social media sites like it's taboo or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonwhitethego2consultant/

fake?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:29:15 PM

Why Ziber has a negative rating
Well, that's a good question. Trying to find out where is the problem with this project. Maybe Gleb has more accurate info about this.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:48:34 AM

Why Ziber has a negative rating

They are using bought accounts to post comments .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

They could have done bounty company as everyone does. They could make ad or buy reviews as others do rather than set themselves up buying somebody's accounts. It seems as well-qualified haters' attack. What you have to do is to buy some accounts, comment in the topic, blame Ziber and the project is screwed up.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:34:56 PM

I think they are causing chaos with this project, I see it quite real, there are many people who create panic so that they do not invest and invest them but I would say that it is a dirty strategy on the part of some
bombard1

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:38:29 PM

In white paper it is written that "With the attraction of £10 million, the ICO will be completed within 24 hours". Why did the maximum threshold of 10 million? After all, you can make unlimited fees, especially ICO for only 10 days. Suddenly the project will be able to cross the maximum threshold and collect even more funds that will help to grow even better.

I agree with you,it makes sense.
BenHacked

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:15:04 PM

I use ziber third day, everything works fine, the quality of communication is good, I look forward to ICO, I have many acquaintances who will also participate. I wish the team good luck!

This account has been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My last post was July 17 regarding a scam sale.  The password and email address to this account has been changed. Do not rely on it anymore.
AIOS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:29:50 PM

Well This might be the next big thing on the decentralised platform.

However, I am still wondering how would the ICO will be during BIP-91.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:51:37 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 10:55:33 PM by Gleb Gamow

Wanted to give everyone a heads up.  My account bgibso01 has been hacked.  As such, don't have any dealings with it as I have no control over it.  I've been trying to find if there is anyone on the boards to contact, but have not seen a place to report it.

Looks like it's happened since July 17th as that was my last post before the hacked one showed up yesterday pumping some program.

I guess it was bound to happen, and at least I had 4 good years with it.

I use ziber third day, everything works fine, the quality of communication is good, I look forward to ICO, I have many acquaintances who will also participate. I wish the team good luck!

This account has been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My last post was July 17 regarding a scam sale.  The password and email address to this account has been changed. Do not rely on it anymore.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Today at 03:13:11 AM - bgibso01 - password reset via email

Today at 05:01:41 AM - bgibso01 - password changed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=150231

So, you left a positive rep to Ziber yesterday in spite of never ever commenting in this thread, then today your account was hacked, with the hacker opting to comment in this thread as his first post after having successfully hacked your account. Meanwhile, you're like, "Oh well! Shit happens." Hey, can I interest you in a beachfront property on Pakled Prime? It comes complete with solar power and an in-house toilet bowl cleaner named Leroy Fodor.

This is interesting ...

I've watched and read this thread with interest.  I don't have a dog in the fight, although I've purchased bfl products and have had problems with products that required customer service.  Jody even gave me a tour of the facility back in April-May 2013.  I've never been politically correct, so forgive my ignorance for the following.

For who ever it was to say they did not see mexicans/latinos, etc. working at BFL doesn't hold up.  When I toured there, there were several men and women (some very cute I might add).  Jody said they were college kids.

My personal overall experience with them has been positive.  IMHO, both sides of the finger pointing are lying.  I think Josh stated their policy best one day on their forum.  They only care about their top 20% customers.  So are side deals done for the big fish? Probably. Do they care if your $10,000 or less order is delayed? Nope.  Are they deceptive? Depends on perception.  Illegal? Doubtful.

So let's refill the popcorn and read some more. Don't expect a smoking gun, read what is not being said, and look at it as entertainment.

If you invested 40k plus (3200btc that would now be worth a shit ton) I think you would have a different tune. I've learned that buying coin and holding is the way to go.. You don't have to tell me 2 err i mean 3 times...

So, an account formally belonging to a Gibson posted on my thread pretending to be an ex-employee of BFL, whereupon said post was immediately quoted and commented on by a dude who the FBI faked his death so to imprison Ross of SilkRoad for life, eh?

You can't make this shit up!
dreambao

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

Any more news? it not a scam?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

i support this project and provide german translations.
my friend already downloaded and tested the ziber app and confirmed he made several calls to family and friends from asia to europe.
nitpicking on "grammer" and reading into things hoping to find proof of scam is some people's fav hobby here.
and with some ICOs it is understandable. but this one seems ok to me.
let's see...

good luck to ziber team!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

Nice, 2 days left. Any more news?

Yes ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19932

https://web.archive.org/web/20160217232534/bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19932

"Joan Crawford has risen from the grave."
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

With the recent plague of Scam Accusations on Ziber, I'm still tempting to invest on this project. Maybe it's because of their working app. But time will tell so i will still invest to this in lower amount. If there's any development with the project i will not hesitate to use it and make a review in the future.
topro86

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:56:22 PM

Hi,
I have a question about setting up a masternode for ziber. How is it done? any instructions? I read in whitepaper that we will need to hold 10.000 of tokens to run an MN. But what is the proceedure?

Btw, I have just tried the desktop app, it is working very well. First I couldn't connect to any number....later I found out it was because I was using "00" and or "+" before the phone number... which is mistake... When I started a phonecall just with the numbers, like 387... It was OK! .
misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

I still think this is legit and they just had bad luck because some scammer copied their site at https://ziber.co.
I've seen a screenshot of their client above and instantly noticed that it looked like https://www.microsip.org.
I first thought they just ripped the code and added their logo, but the site also mentions Ziber, and MicroSIP is a long-standing, reliable project.
Also, while people would obviously kill for a few millions, does this really look like a scam to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ
Just registered to post that because I saw the discussion on reddit, I hope I don't get flamed to death for being a "fake account" or something.
The tone here is abysmal, could you bring this back to normal standards and provide actual facts? There are a lot of quiet readers (like me, until now).

LOL Newbie account just made yesterday thinks the firs thing to do is defend Ziber ?

LOL

Xith

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:33:02 PM

Man what a mess this ICO is (says a newbie account *hides*)

The (horrible) language in the whitepaper is similar to ziber's 'community manager'. Additionally, why would ziber hire a community manager who can't form a normal English sentence?

Everything screams scam... but that makes me wonder how they got the pictures of the dude presenting.
misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

Man what a mess this ICO is (says a newbie account *hides*)

The (horrible) language in the whitepaper is similar to ziber's 'community manager'. Additionally, why would ziber hire a community manager who can't form a normal English sentence?

Everything screams scam... but that makes me wonder how they got the pictures of the dude presenting.

onecoin also works like this

icodaily

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:56:00 AM

ICO Daily #7: Presearch, Sosnovkino, Ziber

Your ICO has been listed on our website. We provide quality information on current ICOs in the market. Tracking information and social hype will help you determine which ICO is going to be successful. Any suggestions are welcome!

You can read more about it by clicking on the link below (Our blog)

http://icodaily.net/2017/07/26/ico-daily-7-presearch-sosnovkino-ziber/

Follow us on Twitter (@ico_daily) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/icodaily/), subscribe to our newsletter on our page.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:24:36 PM

I dont quite get the bonus distrubution, but my question is, when is the snapshot being taken, precise time? Im holding Tether atm, I would be willing to jump back into ETH to participate in this, but I feel I missed the snapshot already, and thus attaching my wallet would be pointless as the wallet was empty during the snapshot.

Am I understanding it correctly? Or is it that the snapshot is just to establish the average share, and the reward is based on the wallet contents at the end of the ico?
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:33:09 PM

Good question. Can we get an idea?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄