Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site  (Read 21737 times)
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:12:07 AM

hi  support I been playing with SHARK and he claims he is able to see my whole cards.  Whats going on ?

You can click on your cards to expose them to the table ---> be careful where you click.  There's also a feature in <Options> <Table Settings> that if checked exposes your cards <Deal Cards Face Down> be careful there too.  You'll figure out all the features in due time; until then --> play small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:20:42 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 09:10:21 AM by betudontbet

hi  support I been playing with SHARK and he claims he is able to see my whole cards.  Whats going on ?

You can click on your cards to expose them to the table ---> be careful where you click.  There's also a feature in <Options> <Table Settings> that if checked exposes your cards <Deal Cards Face Down> be careful there too.  You'll figure out all the features in due time; until then --> play small.

Can you join my table and see if my cards are exposed ? I can't check that myself and I have never changed any default setting. here4trades can't as he told me on the table but who knows can you verify please?

ok I it looks  he wasn't able to see my cards at all.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:24:48 AM

hi  support I been playing with SHARK and he claims he is able to see my whole cards.  Whats going on ?

You can click on your cards to expose them to the table ---> be careful where you click.  There's also a feature in <Options> <Table Settings> that if checked exposes your cards <Deal Cards Face Down> be careful there too.  You'll figure out all the features in due time; until then --> play small.

Does it mean that if the feature is activated then our opponents will be able to see our cards? Never found this kind of feature before in any other sites, not sure if it is a good feature for players or it is a bad feature if it is activated accidentally.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:42:19 AM

hi  support I been playing with SHARK and he claims he is able to see my whole cards.  Whats going on ?

You can click on your cards to expose them to the table ---> be careful where you click.  There's also a feature in <Options> <Table Settings> that if checked exposes your cards <Deal Cards Face Down> be careful there too.  You'll figure out all the features in due time; until then --> play small.

Does it mean that if the feature is activated then our opponents will be able to see our cards? Never found this kind of feature before in any other sites, not sure if it is a good feature for players or it is a bad feature if it is activated accidentally.

It's part of Poker Mavens software. It's a pretty cool feature but you don't want to activate it accidentally....And, you want to make sure you don't accidentally click your cards during game play because that will expose them to the table too.  It's a nice feature because you can use it to advertise your bluff, flip them up to induce a fold, or expose a big draw with a large bet to provoke a loose call....It's a pretty cool feature because it allows you to play more freely--->like being in a home game with real poker players and real card control.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:44:51 AM

I'm back to the micro tables, if you don't have an account @BTCKINGS click HERE and PM me for rakeback deals, up to 30% til the end of the year and  we can talk about next year too.  

@betudontbet : I have never seen your cards while playing against you or  while looking at the table you play at also I doubt someonelse does.
send a ticket to support @support tab.

@cjmoles : Yeah I read about that on the official mavens website is it a good feature while playing with friends/family at play money tables, when money is involved is not so cool. Maybe he was really cheated but I don't think so.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:07:48 AM

I'm back to the micro tables, if you don't have an account @BTCKINGS click HERE and PM me for rakeback deals, up to 30% til the end of the year and  we can talk about next year too.  

@betudontbet : I have never seen your cards while playing against you or  while looking at the table you play at also I doubt someonelse does.
send a ticket to support @support tab.

@cjmoles : Yeah I read about that on the official mavens website is it a good feature while playing with friends/family at play money tables, when money is involved is not so cool. Maybe he was really cheated but I don't think so.

It's a good feature when money is involved too....You just have to be careful and know what you're doing.  These Mavens sites are small generally and build pretty intimate groups--->with this type of software, we have to be community police and look out for one another-->  That's part of the game....it's poker!

You can tell if your cards are "dealt face down" because you will only see the backs and wont see your own cards....but sometime there could be confusion if you're not sure what's going on.

Edit: I'm pretty sure that exposing cards to the table is only possible heads up....or when the game is dead....but I'm not positive.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:55:15 AM

Can you join my table and see if my cards are exposed ? I can't check that myself and I have never changed any default setting. here4trades can't as he told me on the table but who knows can you verify please?

ok I it looks  he wasn't able to see my cards at all.

I think that's right, betudontbet, because I was playing at the same table with you at least several times and I never saw your cards.

SHARK is extremely aggressive and also a pretty lucky player.  Sometimes it looks like he can either see your cards or predict the next card on the table, or both.  Smiley
just_Alice

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

Few human players were seen on the site today. Bigfish and joyjoy were playing big stakes as always, and couple of others beating bots at low stakes.

Only three people are registered for the 500 PERPETUAL at the moment: me, Isha and here4trades. I hope more people will join and we'll play that tournament. C'mon, guys, register, it's only 40 sats, let's play poker! Smiley
Here4Trades

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

Hello Alice, been working a lot lately plus Gennady won all my chips before stop, it looks like the server died after freerolls and most of bots removed. I'm playing some cash game now while having lunch and I don't see much actions more than JoyJoy and BigFish like always, its good to see them playing. Join us on cash game.
btckings1 (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:50:25 PM

You guys are funny. No one can see your cards and you can't show them to other players either even if you wanted to. And if SHARK could see your cards I guarantee you he would not advertise that.
But he can't. No one can. Even we can't see your cards until the hand is finished. There's an option to show your cards on fold, when there are only 2 players left. But that's it. You can hide your cards by clicking on them, but that is just in case someone walks behind your back and you don't want them looking at your cards. It does not show the cards to the opponent.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
▌    No Limit Holdem   ▌ Pot Limit Omaha    ▐
▬▬▬▬  Affiliate Program   ▌ 30% For Life  ▬▬▬▬
eking657

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:16:07 PM

You guys are funny. No one can see your cards and you can't show them to other players either even if you wanted to. And if SHARK could see your cards I guarantee you he would not advertise that.
But he can't. No one can. Even we can't see your cards until the hand is finished. There's an option to show your cards on fold, when there are only 2 players left. But that's it. You can hide your cards by clicking on them, but that is just in case someone walks behind your back and you don't want them looking at your cards. It does not show the cards to the opponent.

LOL!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I may drop by tomorrow for a game.
Here4Trades

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:27:59 PM

Maybe create a 500+50 chips tournaments every 4 hours with 1000 chips extra added and minimum 6 players ?  Looks like people in BITCOINS rather to play tournaments than cashgame maybe if you guys think in something like a tournament series with some extra cash added (Not much, I'm talking like a " Welcome Series " with low amount of buy ins and low amount of extra added chips)  Sorry for being out of the tables for long work is taking all my time. I really would like to help fruther  just drop ideas.
eking657

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:02:17 PM

Why tomorrow game you should try now because if you are doing try now then you will have a success if you are going for tomorrow then you might lose.

oh I would, I have people coming over

tomorrow Smiley
just_Alice

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Why tomorrow game you should try now because if you are doing try now then you will have a success if you are going for tomorrow then you might lose.

oh I would, I have people coming over

tomorrow Smiley

Alright, let's register tomorrow for the for the 500 PERPETUAL, the more people the better. For now I have unregistered because I don't want the tournament starts and I'm sitting out.

I can see that SHARK is sitting right now at the Josephine table with the stakes 50/100, but I'm afraid to play with him, those are big stakes for me. Smiley
Here4Trades

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

guys its only me playing against bots on micro tables ... also we need 3 more for the 30+10 , 500 perpetual many sit out players, join us! Rakeback deals for these who don't have an account @btckings , link below my avatar!
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:25:00 AM

guys its only me playing against bots on micro tables ... also we need 3 more for the 30+10 , 500 perpetual many sit out players, join us! Rakeback deals for these who don't have an account @btckings , link below my avatar!

I will probably come to play later this day.

I just didn't understand how the system works, its pretty hard to find a table with people.

It's either I don't know how to search for full tables or there are literally no players at all. weird.
Here4Trades

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

I will probably come to play later this day.

I just didn't understand how the system works, its pretty hard to find a table with people.

It's either I don't know how to search for full tables or there are literally no players at all. weird.

Most players online were 34 a few weeks ago, right know online are 5 humans including myself and 9 bots on the tables, I'm playing cash game against them at this moment, damn if you already have an account it won't count towards my affiliate.
just_Alice

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:55:31 PM

I just registered for the 500 perpetual, but we still need 3 more players. Smiley It looks like you unregistered earlier.

Right now there is only two humans, walter22 and SHARK, playing with bots at micro tables. If they register, plus you again, the tournament will start. I tried to say them to register in the chat but they didn't react at first. Then walter said ok. Smiley

EDIT: we only need two more players right now.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:11:01 PM

I just registered for the 500 perpetual, but we still need 3 more players. Smiley It looks like you unregistered earlier.

Right now there is only two humans, walter22 and SHARK, playing with bots at micro tables. If they register, plus you again, the tournament will start. I tried to say them to register in the chat but they didn't react at first. Then walter said ok. Smiley

EDIT: we only need two more players right now.

I wonder why people keep playing on this site where it has so small number of real players? Do you guys get real fun while playing against sit out players on tournament or against bot on ring tables? Especially on those small prize of the tournament, dont you think that you are just wasting your time?
This site needs to be pumped up with great promotions, otherwise it will only stuck at this point till the end. No offenses
btckings1 (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:01:49 AM

It is what it is dustboy. We've spent a lot of money on freerolls and bots have lost even more. We can't justify pouring more money into promotions as these only seem to attract grinders who cashout and go away as soon as promotions end. We don't blame them of course, but this type of players does not contribute to a successful poker site.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
▌    No Limit Holdem   ▌ Pot Limit Omaha    ▐
▬▬▬▬  Affiliate Program   ▌ 30% For Life  ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: