Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site  (Read 21740 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:29:52 AM

it look like anyone create 10 accounts  and farming the freerolls

Wow 10 accounts just to farm free rolls. May I know what is the benefits in farming a free roll? Im a newbie and only tried a few gambling sites.
I also dont play in a free rolls because it only gives 1 time to play for a limited time. Does farming free rolls can earn a lot? They are really a cheater, Im sure site owner will caught them.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:59:10 AM

I wish the idiot with all the fake accounts could be banned. he's gaming the system. if shit like that is allowed to continue, it will get worse and worse.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:06:08 AM

I wish the idiot with all the fake accounts could be banned. he's gaming the system. if shit like that is allowed to continue, it will get worse and worse.

Absolutely, they should be banned because they do not even deserve the right to be anywhere in this world. If the admin is allowing such activity, it will make the site looks worst than before. Freeroll is not a tool to feed them, it should be used properly as a part of promotion tools to attract real players.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
btckings1 (OP)

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:33:23 AM

The minimum cashout amount is 5,000 chips.

We are looking into fake accounts and are contemplating how to tackle the problem.
It is harder than you guys think. The very essence of our poker site is anonymity and the ability to create accounts easy and fast with no unnecessary hassle and verifications.

The guys abusing the freerolls have technically done nothing wrong. We don’t encourage people to open multiple accounts, but the very nature of our poker site forbids us to prevent it.

And it’s not like all you guys with single account deposited real money. Out of 350 accounts, only 20 made real money deposits so far. We had free chips promotion in the beginning, we have free rolls and we have weak bots, all that attracts certain type of players. If someone’s willing to put time and energy into opening 20 accounts just to have a shot at $5 a day, then there’s very little we can do about it. We processed player tyuto’s cashout request, just like we process all cashout requests.
The money you have in your account is yours!

We will change our tournament’s buy-in structure so they will no longer be ‘freerolls’ and we will think what other measures to implement. 

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
▌    No Limit Holdem   ▌ Pot Limit Omaha    ▐
▬▬▬▬  Affiliate Program   ▌ 30% For Life  ▬▬▬▬
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:27:40 AM

Just want to know. What if I have 0.003 B at my account deposite and plan to transfer 0.002 B more to cash out 0.005 B, does it work this way?

Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:26:58 AM

Just want to know. What if I have 0.003 B at my account deposite and plan to transfer 0.002 B more to cash out 0.005 B, does it work this way?

I dont find any specific rules about it, some sites may let you to do it but some others may not. But look at the minimum deposit rule, the minimum deposit is also 0.005btc. I'm not sure when they change this because once I made deposit less than 0.005 but now it is 0.005 as the minimum deposit.
Maybe they should reconsider about the minimum withdraw/deposit, this recent btc price is so high so it is good option to reduce the minimum withdraw/deposit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:52:26 AM

Maybe they should reconsider about the minimum withdraw/deposit, this recent btc price is so high so it is good option to reduce the minimum withdraw/deposit.
It's just $30. I think that's around the ballpark of FIAT poker rooms so the minimum of 0.005 seems pretty reasonable to me. It doesn't seem very logical to want to spend a $2 fee on small deposits from a player's standpoint (we're talking fastest transaction speed @ avg. size according to bitcoinfees.21.co) and additionally small deposits would force withdrawals to be pretty big in tx size (eventually).
If you have, say 5 deposits of 0.001 and 1 deposit of 0.0015, to withdraw 0.005 to someone, you would have to spend 6 inputs (the combined .005 deposits + txfee) and have two outputs: one to the withdrawal address and one as a change address. That's a fee of .001. Which is 20% of the withdrawal. [calculated via estimatefee.com]

{the reason it's not 5 inputs of 0.004 + 0.0015 is because the txfee is .0008 which makes the total transaction require > .0055 BTC for it to pass}

Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:06:36 AM

It's just $30. I think that's around the ballpark of FIAT poker rooms so the minimum of 0.005 seems pretty reasonable to me. It doesn't seem very logical to want to spend a $2 fee on small deposits from a player's standpoint (we're talking fastest transaction speed @ avg. size according to bitcoinfees.21.co) and additionally small deposits would force withdrawals to be pretty big in tx size (eventually).
If you have, say 5 deposits of 0.001 and 1 deposit of 0.0015, to withdraw 0.005 to someone, you would have to spend 6 inputs (the combined .005 deposits + txfee) and have two outputs: one to the withdrawal address and one as a change address. That's a fee of .001. Which is 20% of the withdrawal. [calculated via estimatefee.com]

{the reason it's not 5 inputs of 0.004 + 0.0015 is because the txfee is .0008 which makes the total transaction require > .0055 BTC for it to pass}

Sure $30 might be so low amount for you and some other player but not for some other people. I suggest it just in case they are going to attract low stake players, otherwise they can keep what they have now. Considering it is a new bitcoin poker site, why they do not try to attract low stake players? Some older site like the one on your signature and mine also allow smaller deposit than this one.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:15:08 AM

Sure $30 might be so low amount for you and some other player but not for some other people. I suggest it just in case they are going to attract low stake players, otherwise they can keep what they have now.
If $30 is a high amount for these people you speak of then certainly paying a $2 fee is also particularly high for them. After all, even at the current deposit that's a 6.6% fee that they have to put up with. When you start lowering the deposit (like to 0.001 for example) then you'll have that fee skyrocket to up to 33.3%. With the price as it is right now, txfees are pretty high. I just don't see the point of lowering the deposit if nobody's [or at least very, very few are] going to do it.

Considering it is a new bitcoin poker site, why they do not try to attract low stake players?
This is low-stake. You have the two 1/2 active tables (which are one-cent big blinds) and the 100/200 table which "could" be considered medium-stake at ~100NL in terms of FIAT poker. The tournaments don't have a buy-in higher than $1.2 unless they're scheduled, to which few people actually play.

Looks pretty attractive to low-stake players for me. And $30 is low-stake, let's not kid ourselves. It's 25 buy-ins at the lowest stakes possible, which is a decent number if you want proper BRM

btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

If you have 0.002 BTC in your account and you send additional 0.003 BTC you will thus have 0.005 BTC and the software will let you cash out.

We can't impose minimum deposit and our FAQ section will soon be updated to reflect that. No minimum/max deposit (as it is something we have no control over anyway), but the minimum cashout amount remains 0.005 BTC. The reason being, as someone already pointed out, are the fees. We're already paying over a dollar every time someone cashes out $30 worth of BTC and you guys cash out often. We process on average 5 cashout requests a day.

On another note, we're introducing STEP tournaments. STEP 1 buy in 10 chips, STEP 5 guaranteed prize pool of 100K chips. Let us know what you all think.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
guramina

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:21:44 AM

As I observe (and I play) on your website almost from the first day. I see that you very much try for advance of the website. But some steps not really correct.
Introduction of new step-by-step tournaments the good idee, but isn't absolutely precisely calculated. It is necessary to reduce the number of players to 5, and too to reduce a prize by 1 place.
And about 5K of a tournament obviously ridiculously. Where you will take 100 players. I advise to reduce players again to 10 and to lift buy in to 400 - 500 chips. So these a tournament will be all the time and you won't remain in loss.
Gennady12

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:27:42 PM

If you have 0.002 BTC in your account and you send additional 0.003 BTC you will thus have 0.005 BTC and the software will let you cash out.

We can't impose minimum deposit and our FAQ section will soon be updated to reflect that. No minimum/max deposit (as it is something we have no control over anyway), but the minimum cashout amount remains 0.005 BTC. The reason being, as someone already pointed out, are the fees. We're already paying over a dollar every time someone cashes out $30 worth of BTC and you guys cash out often. We process on average 5 cashout requests a day.

On another note, we're introducing STEP tournaments. STEP 1 buy in 10 chips, STEP 5 guaranteed prize pool of 100K chips. Let us know what you all think.

100k is really big but we need 10 people for start and that mean play 5 times step 1 to get 10 people for step 2 ( because 2 people win ticket) and then need 10 ticket for step 3........ on end we must play min. 625 times step 1 to start step 5 (if every time different people win the tickets) and it take a year to start step 5 if the people dont buy in with 10k xD but i say nothing free 600$ normal that it takes long
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

Thanks for your input guramina. The STEP tournaments have some overlay.
I.e. STEP 1 is a 10 player tournament where each player pays 10 chips to get in = 100 chips prize pool. 2 tickets are rewarded to STEP 2 tournament.
STEP 2 is a 10 player tournament where each players pays 50 chips to get in (or advances from STEP 1) = 500 chips prize pool.
STEP 3 is a 10 player tournament where each players pays 300 chips to get in (or advances from STEP 1) = 500 chips prize pool. 2 tickets are rewarded to STEP 3 tournament.
And so on…

As far as the 5K GTD, we made a mistake and the tournament used to start when 10 players registered (for 100 chips each). We really wanted 44 players min. 100 players is the max number of players, but the tournament will not commence unless there are 44 players registered. This is to fence-off fake accounts and freeroll farming.

One other IMPORTANT message: We have received unusually large number of cashout requests for a fairly large amount and we want to do an audit before we process the requests. We know that our bots are losing money, but the amounts in question are far beyond the amount that the bots have lost.
We will do an audit an process the cashout requests as soon as possible but this time it may take up to 48 hours instead of 24. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we just have to make sure there are no bugs and glitches in our cashier software.

Thank you for understanding.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
Gennady12

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:41:45 PM

haha 80 player online and one guy with 50 accounts farming the pricepool 100 chips tournament xD
guramina

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:19:22 PM

Into the account of a step-by-step tournament I was understood.
In order that a tournament passed more often, I have suggested to reduce a minimum of players to 5, to similarly reduce also the number of tickets through passage from 2 to 1.
It is a pity that today I haven't taken place 5K. I think to you it is worth listening to my rational offer. To raise an entrance to 400-500 chips and to leave a minimum of players 10.
I see that swindlers became more active again - have found a gap at you
and now play (oll-in) without stopping on 50gtd
guramina

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

Pocarrr  Fakiros betidnibet GrowingCoins IdoTransfers Aggo Yona
88akbar88 asal babilon bahhnam carbon darchion davod dgdfhh ertos esfabol
folad22 ghoi goooi handberggg hane89 hdd2 joker kpoen kpor
lale98 looloi mamoted  mimi narges nezanin nonva oskar
parashko2 payam7h payampe penesilen plop qazn qolam racat rakoo raza337 sefat
sparr totou                                tyuto                       uouuo wait wrqqasl wqqasi  xcfccz vjko yakosa

here the complete list of swindlers - who plunders you (and respectively and us too). I think it will help for your audit  ---
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

I'm not farming perpetuals and probably the large sum btckings1 is  talking about is due to the 100+8 tournament the farmers made 50+ accounts and it was launching on demand.
btckings1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:25:36 PM

Thanks guramina. We will consider it and possibly make the changes you suggested.

▬▬▬▬▬  BTCKINGS  ▬▬▬▬▬
camkim600

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:45:44 AM

Registration complete. Email verified
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Gennady12

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:12:37 AM

Thanks for your input guramina. The STEP tournaments have some overlay.
I.e. STEP 1 is a 10 player tournament where each player pays 10 chips to get in = 100 chips prize pool. 2 tickets are rewarded to STEP 2 tournament.
STEP 2 is a 10 player tournament where each players pays 50 chips to get in (or advances from STEP 1) = 500 chips prize pool.
STEP 3 is a 10 player tournament where each players pays 300 chips to get in (or advances from STEP 1) = 500 chips prize pool. 2 tickets are rewarded to STEP 3 tournament.
And so on…

As far as the 5K GTD, we made a mistake and the tournament used to start when 10 players registered (for 100 chips each). We really wanted 44 players min. 100 players is the max number of players, but the tournament will not commence unless there are 44 players registered. This is to fence-off fake accounts and freeroll farming.

One other IMPORTANT message: We have received unusually large number of cashout requests for a fairly large amount and we want to do an audit before we process the requests. We know that our bots are losing money, but the amounts in question are far beyond the amount that the bots have lost.
We will do an audit an process the cashout requests as soon as possible but this time it may take up to 48 hours instead of 24. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we just have to make sure there are no bugs and glitches in our cashier software.

Thank you for understanding.

in the STEP 3 tournament is the pricepool 3.000 chips and 2 ticket for step 4 for only 312 chips buy in, you go big negative with it. for example the STEP 3 tournament start 25 times the 10 people pay together 3.120×25=78.000 chips. ok you have now 78.000 chips BUT 25×3.000 chips for the winner = 75.000 chips. now you have 3.000 chips BUT the guys got 25×2=50 ticket for STEP 4 and can play STEP 4 5 times for free and the pricepool is 4.000×5=20.000 chips that mean now you are 17.000 chips negative and the guys got 5×2=10 ticket for STEP 5 for free and then they can play 1 time STEP 5 with 100.000 pricepool. THAT MEAN YOU ARE 117.000 CHIPS NEGATIVE EVERY 25TH STEP 3 TOURNAMENT AND I SAW TODAY THAT STEP 3 TOURNAMENT START MUCH TIMES BECAUSE MUCH NEW PLAYER COME TODAY, DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL OR FAKE ACCOUNTS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: