Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★OUT OF STOCK ★★ [VOUCHED]  (Read 18174 times)
Yelllo (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:33:40 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:33:06 PM by Yelllo

★★OUT OF STOCK ★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:20:10 AM

What's the benefit of having that as a trading strategy? Could you really earn more with that kind of technique?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:42:42 AM

What's the benefit of having that as a trading strategy? Could you really earn more with that kind of technique?
the biggest problems traders face is knowing when best to get into the trade and when to exit. Well this technique helps you to know when to enter a trading using combination of support & resistance and candlestick pattern.

This helps you make better decisions in trading. This who help you avoid losing trades but rather enables you to grab good profit making opportunities.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

the biggest problems traders face is knowing when best to get into the trade and when to exit. Well this technique helps you to know when to enter a trading using combination of support & resistance and candlestick pattern.

This helps you make better decisions in trading. This who help you avoid losing trades but rather enables you to grab good profit making opportunities.
I would be glad to receive a vouch copy from you and I would leave a great feedback if it turns out great. 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

I would be glad to receive a vouch copy from you and I would leave a great feedback if it turns out great. 
a vouch copy to be sent to you shortly.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:55:48 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:57:54 AM by crwth

Received it. Will update this post as my feedback after I study it.

*Edit:

This strategy is a very great thing and I'm thankful that I got to study and understand it fully. It's nice that you choose to share the trading strategy with us with this. The content on it is satisfying knowing that it teaches the reader how to enter at the right time, whether you're buying or selling. Of course, if we are starting to trade we buy first and this guide teaches when we should buy it with the right indicators. It has the right pictures for easy to follow instructions and the video is nice and easy to understand. One thing I have to comment on the video is that the last part, where you said get a copy now, it just means that they have already a copy of it and doesn't need to be said. I think you can use that line in another video to tease people that it's an effective strategy, which it is.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

Received it. Will update this post as my feedback after I study it.

*Edit:

This strategy is a very great thing and I'm thankful that I got to study and understand it fully. It's nice that you choose to share the trading strategy with us with this. The content on it is satisfying knowing that it teaches the reader how to enter at the right time, whether you're buying or selling. Of course, if we are starting to trade we buy first and this guide teaches when we should buy it with the right indicators. It has the right pictures for easy to follow instructions and the video is nice and easy to understand. One thing I have to comment on the video is that the last part, where you said get a copy now, it just means that they have already a copy of it and doesn't need to be said. I think you can use that line in another video to tease people that it's an effective strategy, which it is.

Your honest review is most appricated.

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

I need vouch copy
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

I need vouch copy
am sorry sir no more vouch copy. Take the weekend offer as it's just a token of $3 as by the end of the weekend the price goes back to it's normal $7.

Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:42:44 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 01:04:32 PM by Yelllo

$3.00 Weekend Splash! Starting Now...come one, come all
Weekend Splash! is over and thanks to those that made it. Always PM for support and other inquires.

Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:15:34 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 06:05:45 PM by Yelllo

There are only two options: make progress or make excuses. Get Bitcoin trading system with $12.5 discount https://rocketr.net/buy/39aee8e6f77c

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:21:30 PM

Who created this guide?
How many pages is the pdf?
I know someone already received a vouch copy and he posted his feedback but I am interested to know if he used the strategy and earned from it. Mush better if he can post screenshot s?
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:28:41 PM

Who created this guide?
I know someone already received a vouch copy and he posted his feedback but I am interested to know if he used the strategy and earned from it. Mush better if he can post screenshot s?

The guide was made by haruto kaito who is an experienced currency trader with year of experience. The guide is made up of a detailed PDF manual with image description of each instruction and also a live video guide which guides you on how to set up and trade which includes entries and exit. All those that purchased this guide and applied as directed on the guide are making profits. I will upload a screenshot from trade taken with this system.

Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

Who created this guide?
Here are trades made few days ago following this system on BTC/USD. I could post more but i think these would do just fine.

Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:25:24 AM

So this platform is same like binary options?
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:28:22 AM

So this platform is same like binary options?
read the caption, its say's Bitcoin & altcoins, this is only for Cryptos.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:06:03 AM

Still available
are you still giving opportunities for the vouch copy? got curios with the previous review and i also wanted to learned more about
your style of trading maybe i can pay it back after i got some honest earnings using your guide. thanks in advance.
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:10:31 AM

Still available
are you still giving opportunities for the vouch copy? got curios with the previous review and i also wanted to learned more about
your style of trading maybe i can pay it back after i got some honest earnings using your guide. thanks in advance.
thank you for your interest. The vouch copies are finished, the product has already been explained here, even with clear images on how it works so you can go ahead and make your purchase. Thanks

buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:42:03 PM

Are you doing any discounts?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Yelllo (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:45:55 PM

Are you doing any discounts?
it's was originally priced at $25, the current price is a discount offer that would close at the end of the month.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: