Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of the Charnacoin?
Good
I am confused
Not so good
I prefer not to answer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 222222  (Read 33872 times)
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:02:52 AM

For russian

------------
Toвapищи из paзpaбoтчикoв. Ecли ктo-тo мoжeт oпpoвepгнyть cлyxи o cвязи CRNC c NikNac я бyдy пpocтo cчacтлив. Cлeдил зa вaми и пoддepживaл c caмoгo нaчaлa чтo виднo пo мoим пocтaм. Ecли нyжнa ДOПOЛHИTEЛЬHAЯ пoмoщь - мoгy пoмoчь. Пpocтo нyжны гapaнтии чтo пpoeкт нe cкaм.

P.S. Ecли вaш кoнтaкт-мeнeджep пpocтo cвязaн co cкaмoм, пpoшy oбъяcнить.

---------------

Just waiting for dev. Skam warning (without skamming moments) is not too close. maybe community manager not too fair.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:07:35 AM

hi,

https://github.com/tnga

That is our developer. Not Danny Boy.

CHRC
If danny is not part of the dev team, why is he offering the bounty rewards on the previous page? Why is the lead dev have a newbie account?
newcoindev1

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:12:57 AM

hi

View developers website and visit his github profile I listed here. TNGA again is the developer. NOT Danny Boy. I am not the lead dev. TNGA is. View his profile before. TNGA nor I are danny boy.

https://github.com/tnga
weloobe.com

CHRC
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:15:41 AM

Hi All,

Firstly Danny Boy did not create CHRC. TNGA did. Weloobe.com is the website of our developers. So please do not connect DannyBoy to creating CHRC. Because Danny Boy did not create it. And the developers have worked on previous cryptocurrencies. You can view the github repository and you will see who has worked on CHRC.

CHRC
He is the only one on the slack. Also, you have a newbie account. Probably danny just made a new account. Same algo as nicnac. You are not to be trusted.
And you must be trusted? Coming here with shady proofs based on post one newbie account from NNC thread that was allegedly robbed by NNC dev and telling that CHRC has somehow relate to NNC dev but not giving trustworth evidence for it. Basically I can see that the only thing that connect this 3 coins you are pointed is a Cryptonight algo that as I can see not your favorite. So as for me, you'r more looks like scammer than any dev person you'r pointed.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
epicfailman

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:17:39 AM

danny maybe just community manager. it's not criminal.
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:18:03 AM

Hi All,

Firstly Danny Boy did not create CHRC. TNGA did. Weloobe.com is the website of our developers. So please do not connect DannyBoy to creating CHRC. Because Danny Boy did not create it. And the developers have worked on previous cryptocurrencies. You can view the github repository and you will see who has worked on CHRC.

CHRC
He is the only one on the slack. Also, you have a newbie account. Probably danny just made a new account. Same algo as nicnac. You are not to be trusted.
And you must be trusted? Coming here with shady proofs based on post one newbie account from NNC thread that was allegedly robbed by NNC dev and telling that CHRC has somehow relate to NNC dev but not giving trustworth evidence for it. Basically I can see that the only thing that connect this 3 coins you are pointed is a Cryptonight algo that as I can see not your favorite. So as for me, you'r more looks like scammer than any dev person you'r pointed.
Danny is obviously working with the team, if he is the one offering reward bounties.
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:20:02 AM

When your coins come up missing, do not cry to us!! If you had common sense you would go to charnacoin glitter and see he is helping dev.
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:22:28 AM

Hi All,

CHRC
Goto charnacoin glitter. You will see they are lying and danny is helping dev. You do not research but just take them at their word. I have provided proof.
newcoindev1

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:25:48 AM

Hi

https://charnacoin.slack.com is the slack channel that TNGA and I are on.

CHRC

Side note: we contacted bter and EmpoEx to inquire about listing.
epicfailman

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:26:03 AM

When your coins come up missing, do not cry to us!! If you had common sense you would go to charnacoin glitter and see he is helping dev.

i have missing coins beware of CryptoDao and anonimous "trader". I'm lost ~100000 CRNC. But i'm waiting news from dev. I seen 2 restart of this coin. And now,when problems only with community manager... Fuck him and make a good trading =)
lupanar

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:30:36 AM

Hi All,

CHRC
Danny is obviously working with the team, if he is the one offering reward bounties.
I don't know who is that dannyboy and I don't want to know it. One of devs telling that they are not relate somehow to this person and I inclined to believe them, noone was robbed here noone money was taking and not giving back, people just mine this coins just to support this coin and make some profit with in future. If everything will go further in that way I can't see any reasons to worry. Do you agree?

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:32:30 AM

If you don't dig, I feel my world is not color, after all, so I missed too many projects
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:34:06 AM

Hi All,

CHRC
I don't know who is that dannyboy and I don't want to know it. One of devs telling that they are not relate somehow to this person and I inclined to believe them, noone was robbed here noone money was taking and giving back, people just mine this coins just to support this coin and make some profit with in future. I everything will go further in that way I can't see any reasons to worry. Do you agree?
You ask for proof and I have provided for you. You are only defending them because you will gain from coins you mine. You are just as bad as them. https://gitter.im/charnacrypto/charnacoin gitter from https://charnacoin.com/
lupanar

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:41:17 AM

Hi All,

CHRC
I don't know who is that dannyboy and I don't want to know it. One of devs telling that they are not relate somehow to this person and I inclined to believe them, noone was robbed here noone money was taking and giving back, people just mine this coins just to support this coin and make some profit with in future. I everything will go further in that way I can't see any reasons to worry. Do you agree?
You ask for proof and I have provided for you. You are only defending them because you will gain from coins you mine. You are just as bad as them. https://gitter.im/charnacrypto/charnacoin gitter from https://charnacoin.com/
Yes, we all bad and you becoming bother people with your "searching for truth". I suggest you go and make some useful things out of this thread.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:46:12 AM

Hi All,

CHRC
Yes, we all bad and you becoming bother people with your "searching for truth". I suggest you go and make some useful things out of this thread.
You ask for proof. I provided it. Then you just bla bla bla.
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:52:44 AM

i have missing coins beware of CryptoDao and anonimous "trader". I'm lost ~100000 CRNC. But i'm waiting news from dev. I seen 2 restart of this coin. And now,when problems only with community manager... Fuck him and make a good trading =)
sorry man. cyptodao is not to be trusted. They listed a different coin with same ticker as [ANN] POPULOUS. Then charged high prices for a shitcoin. people though it was the real thing but got a different coin no one had heard of.
lupanar

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:58:16 AM

Hi All,

CHRC
You ask for proof. I provided it. Then you just bla bla bla.
What's the proof you'r provided? Yes, I can see some person Danny Colman, as I understand this one you'r calling "dannyboy", taking part in discussion there, so what ? this person can't talking anywhere and if he taking part in any kind of discussions it's a criminal? Can't understand your logic mate.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:01:36 AM

They said he was not on the team. Yet he is developing and offering bounty rewards. Why would honest people lie about that?
lupanar

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:24:46 AM

I don't know mate how this person relate to CHRC project, if honestly I don't care if it was "dannyboy" or "dannythedog" or even"dannyelfman", while project is growing and develop I'm satisfied, will see what will be in future.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
stoniestfool

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:28:23 AM

I don't know mate how this person relate to CHRC project, if honestly I don't care if it was "dannyboy" or "dannythedog" or even"dannyelfman", while project is growing and develop I'm satisfied, will see what will be in future.
Like i said before. You support them because you have mined coins. It benefits you. It does not benefit potential investors who may lose everything, like the bittalk member.you support it enough to sell your mined coins. I Do not see you running to buy any on cyptodao. So how much do you really support it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: