Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 10:42:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in life after death ?  (Read 1721 times)
Loopper

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:23:25 AM

I believe because before life there is death Wink

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICORunning Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████            TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT            ████ ███ ██ ▌
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:37:00 AM

I believe that there is life after death and that life is where we will spend the rest of our lives for the rest of eternity. If you believe in the bible then there is life after death.

◤     4NEW     ◥     | ▌|   THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN   | ▌|     ◤     4NEW     ◥
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰
shab00mba

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:31:52 AM

Many conspiracy theories admit life after death is real and things like hell is a guaranteed part of reality for those who died. What you expert believe in? What's your thought about it?

I gotta have proof. At least evidence, but no such luck.
talk bi

Activity: 40

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:44:08 AM

i believe about that, because i moslem and moslem must believe with that.

bitroxis

Activity: 95

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:21:25 AM

Nope. There isn't much after death. Maybe some of our energy continues to exist in one form or another, but I doubt it has consciousness or memories. If there is something after death, I believe it's probably similar to the buddhist view on the world - we comeback in a different shape/being just to experience all possible existences and to integrate in Nirvana eventually.

danmoris

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:56:34 AM

The point is not to just believe in something for the sake of it - just because we were born with the need to believe in something - to have hope.
The point for everyone should be to find what the truth is - not what religions, religious people or individuals believe.

To that end, I have found that the following is the universal truth regardless of what anyone believes:
1. When someone dies, they die. That's it. It's common sense. They go back to where they were before being born and that's to non-existence. It's like sleeping without dreaming (See Genesis 3:19 / Ecclesiastes 9:5+6 / John 11:11-14).
2. But(!), luckily, that's not the end, as everyone sleeping in death will indeed be given a second chance (Isaiah 26:19 / John 5:28+29).

In regards to the videos as well as testimonials speaking of after-death experiences, it is common scientific knowledge, that those are essentially hallucinations, a protection mechanism of the human body as it is dying. The experiences differ and usually depend on what a person has experienced during their lives, how they feel, what they believed, or hoped and what was truly going down within their inner selves. You will find out that people who found themselves in similar situations have experienced completely different things (I have personally talked with some who have experienced near-death or after-death situations and their reports / accounts where indeed different).

Always use common sense as well as proven scientific facts and try to trace back all differing believes. You will be amazed at what you will find... but its well worth it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
danmoris

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:58:25 AM

Many conspiracy theories admit life after death is real and things like hell is a guaranteed part of reality for those who died. What you expert believe in? What's your thought about it?
ya saya percaya ada kehidupan setelah kematian,, semuanya juga pasti tahu kalo kita pasti mati dan akan di hidupkan kembali di alam akhirat nanti
Thank you for your valuable input. Unfortunately we don't understand what you are trying to say since it's in a different language.
Could you please reply in English?
Thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Awnar

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:36:26 AM

Yes I do believe life after death, im a religious person and a believer of the after life. I do believe the words written I the bible that there is life after death.

BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
SocialVerifier

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:57:58 AM

Definitely big YES, can you explain WHO WE ARE BEFORE?
willagon20

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

yes, i think the concept of soul is real but i believe more on resurrection. our souls maybe will just born after we die with a body of animal or human or anything that is a living thing, maybe it will only stop if the judgement day will come.
Alex Benson

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:31:06 AM

Yes,I believe in reincarnation
juragane

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:57:05 AM

yes i believe
koiwarampo

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

Personally, I don't
salvibd

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

Yes I believe it because do you believe life after we born? Those who do not believe they should ask them why they got life after born right now? I also believe that human had life before enter to this world and thus life never dies but our body dies. Scientifically it is fact that people can not come without born so life was very old for every human. This theory developed by Me. I develop theory with practical example that life would be there but body could not be! Agree or Not.
sourabhgupta

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

Never been in such condition..lol..
DestroyerTerm

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:35:21 PM

I don't know, I feel like that is something we might never know until the point of death. I think it just means we should enjoy the current life as much as you can and just hope for the best when it comes to afterward.
Yura3327

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

Yes I do believe in life after death, but I think the more important question is what truths do you believe in that are the foundation of who are are and what you do. It is true that the product of the things you do are governed by what you believe in. Therefore if you are ever wondering weither or not there is life after death or what you believe in, in general all you have to do is look at the things you do in your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.