Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) Reward/GPT Android App | Make Money! Worth Thousands!!!  (Read 2060 times)
blg42598 (OP)

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:07:08 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 09:32:16 AM by blg42598

You just stumbled upon a HUGE opportunity  Smiley!  I will cover the features of the app below, provide screenshots, and revenues from 2 months of being listed on Google Play.

I am selling my Reward/GPT Android app or some would say "Free Gift Card" app!
This app is just like AppNana, JunoWallet, FeaturePoints, etc.
You can view these apps with the below links:
appnana.com
junowallet.com
featurepoints.com

Features of the app I am selling:

Registration - (email or facebook, password, username)
- Users can register with Facebook connect
- Users can register with their email
  *They will have to confirm their account through email to be eligible to earn. (Automatic process, email sent they click "Confirm")

App Menu Bar (Pages on menu bar)
- Profile page - user can view point balance, their referral code, and a log with all their completed offers
- Enter a referrer - They can enter another user as their referral to earn 250 pts(You can delete this feature or adjust points, they can only enter 1 referrer)
- Offers - with list of Advertising networks and their offer walls.
- Invites & Earn More - This page shows the details of referring incentives, allows user to post about app on Facebook, Twitter, or send with email or text message. It also has a list of their referrals.
- Prizes - Users redeem for prizes once the have reached the amount needed.
- My Rewards - Shows the users' Prizes from the past and the status. Pending or processing, once you send their prize you can change it to completed or sent.
- FAQ - Add questions and answers or any thing (See example in app or screenshots) This can be changed through admin or management panel.
-Rate Our App- this will take the user to Google Play to rate the app. (There is also a popup the asks the user if they would like to rate the app after their 5th time opening the app)

To manage this you will have an admin panel that can view a full log of recent offers completed, users registered, Prizes (delete, add, or edit prizes available), you can view prizes redeemed so you can send them and check all the ones you sent and mark them sent. You can also add, edit, or delete questions and answers on "FAQ" page.

Advertising Models implemented (You will need to create an account for each of these and put your id in the code and replace mine)
- Aarki offer wall
- AppNext Offer wall & bottom banner ads
- AdColony Videos (User watches trailers for apps or games)
- NativeX Offer Wall
- Vungle Video Offers (User watches trailers for apps or games)
- Pollfish surveys (Users can complete short surveys and you earn for each one, Pollfish provides incentive for this. They have their giveaway)

How do I make money?

You can set points to dollars conversion rates in your account in those advertising networks.
For example, in NativeX offers. I set 400 points = $1. So if a user completes an offer that earns me $1, the user will get 400 points. In my app, I set it that a $10 gift card is 10,000 points. If a user were to earn 10,000 points. And 400 points = $1 for me. 10,000/400= $25 revenue and we send a $10 gift card so $15 is profit. Keep in mind many users do not reach 10,000 points. For example, a user may stop using the app at 6,000 points so you want have to give them anything and you will get paid $15 (6000/400) for PURE PROFIT!

With NO marketing or promotions I earned over $4,586 in 2 months! (About $3,300 was profit after prizes costs)
This is a $10,000 revenue a month business if you advertise and market.

View revenue proof, screenshots of admin panel and app:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fmw35o0rsjaqzkc/AAC2Orm6LgvuFPdUqkYOPPL5a

Download pocketpoints.apk file onto your android device here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/10ecmhi7p5d32j8/PocketPoints.apk

You could easily rebrand the is app with different theme colors and a new logo with brand.
You will need a basic hosting package to maintain the app. (This is to set up admin panel and allow connectivity to app.)
This is not a web page or mobile site app, this is a native android app! (Quality  Wink )

When you purchase you will get:
-Latest app .apk
-App Source code
-Website and admin panel files
-database .sql file
-Support from me and my developer if needed

Let me know if you have any questions or offers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maverick_mandrake

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

"Immagination is more important than knowledge"

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:15:20 PM

You just stumbled upon a HUGE opportunity  Smiley!  I will cover the features of the app below, provide screenshots, and revenues from 2 months of being listed on Google Play.

I am selling my Reward/GPT Android app or some would say "Free Gift Card" app!
This app is just like AppNana, JunoWallet, FeaturePoints, etc.
You can view these apps with the below links:
appnana.com
junowallet.com
featurepoints.com

Features of the app I am selling:

Registration - (email or facebook, password, username)
- Users can register with Facebook connect
- Users can register with their email
  *They will have to confirm their account through email to be eligible to earn. (Automatic process, email sent they click "Confirm")

App Menu Bar (Pages on menu bar)
- Profile page - user can view point balance, their referral code, and a log with all their completed offers
- Enter a referrer - They can enter another user as their referral to earn 250 pts(You can delete this feature or adjust points, they can only enter 1 referrer)
- Offers - with list of Advertising networks and their offer walls.
- Invites & Earn More - This page shows the details of referring incentives, allows user to post about app on Facebook, Twitter, or send with email or text message. It also has a list of their referrals.
- Prizes - Users redeem for prizes once the have reached the amount needed.
- My Rewards - Shows the users' Prizes from the past and the status. Pending or processing, once you send their prize you can change it to completed or sent.
- FAQ - Add questions and answers or any thing (See example in app or screenshots) This can be changed through admin or management panel.
-Rate Our App- this will take the user to Google Play to rate the app. (There is also a popup the asks the user if they would like to rate the app after their 5th time opening the app)

To manage this you will have an admin panel that can view a full log of recent offers completed, users registered, Prizes (delete, add, or edit prizes available), you can view prizes redeemed so you can send them and check all the ones you sent and mark them sent. You can also add, edit, or delete questions and answers on "FAQ" page.

Advertising Models implemented (You will need to create an account for each of these and put your id in the code and replace mine)
- Aarki offer wall
- AppNext Offer wall & bottom banner ads
- AdColony Videos (User watches trailers for apps or games)
- NativeX Offer Wall
- Vungle Video Offers (User watches trailers for apps or games)
- Pollfish surveys (Users can complete short surveys and you earn for each one, Pollfish provides incentive for this. They have their giveaway)

How do I make money?

You can set points to dollars conversion rates in your account in those advertising networks.
For example, in NativeX offers. I set 400 points = $1. So if a user completes an offer that earns me $1, the user will get 400 points. In my app, I set it that a $10 gift card is 10,000 points. If a user were to earn 10,000 points. And 400 points = $1 for me. 10,000/400= $25 revenue and we send a $10 gift card so $15 is profit. Keep in mind many users do not reach 10,000 points. For example, a user may stop using the app at 6,000 points so you want have to give them anything and you will get paid $15 (6000/400) for PURE PROFIT!

With NO marketing or promotions I earned over $4,586 in 2 months! (About $3,300 was profit after prizes costs)
This is a $10,000 revenue a month business if you advertise and market.

View revenue proof, screenshots of admin panel and app:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fmw35o0rsjaqzkc/AAC2Orm6LgvuFPdUqkYOPPL5a

Download pocketpoints.apk file onto your android device here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/10ecmhi7p5d32j8/PocketPoints.apk

You could easily rebrand the is app with different theme colors and a new logo with brand.
You will need a basic hosting package to maintain the app. (This is to set up admin panel and allow connectivity to app.)
This is not a web page or mobile site app, this is a native android app! (Quality  Wink )

When you purchase you will get:
-Latest app .apk
-App Source code
-Website and admin panel files
-database .sql file
-Support from me and my developer if needed

Let me know if you have any questions or offers!

And if you ask, why I am selling?

Well, this is great revenue, but you will need to have time to send gift cards and prizes to the users who earned enough points. There are some shortcuts as Amazon allows you to send gift cards to multiple email addresses at once. I do not have much time as I am a doctor, I got into this as an investment but I didn't know the time needed to run it. The site needs about 1 hour each day, so you can send prizes, check earnings, and support emails. Thanks.

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA.
A little team of 2 or 3 person can make it working 24 hours.
blg42598 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:19:58 AM

Up! Added new ad networks, updated UI. Contact me if interested...
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:34:05 AM

No doubt this is a great money making app provided it works like the examples you stated but i do not see your selling price, how much does this cost ?

blg42598 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:36:17 AM

No doubt this is a great money making app provided it works like the examples you stated but i do not see your selling price, how much does this cost ?

I sold my old version once for $5,000. Not looking for as much as that and I have a new greatly updated version, but I'll consider any offers.
michaelm

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:34:03 PM

Up! Still selling

pm me price
blg42598 (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:07:44 PM

Got a few pms but no takers, still available!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: