Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Japanese translator  (Read 1084 times)
cadilac9999 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

I want to accuse the guy name "Yudai" ( Profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=973899 ). He is truly Philippino but steal stake bounty from people by applying to many ICO projects with his Japanese non-sense translation. I think he should get red trust feedback in order to warn managers. You can check history that he put comments in Philippno language at (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=973899;sa=showPosts;start=80)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:43:36 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 05:54:13 AM by Blake_Last

I don't see any problem with it as long as he can translate the announcement or white paper of the ICO project correctly or accurately. Because afaik, there are people who are bilinguist and polylinguist who can speak and write multiple languages precisely like a native writer or speaker. This is their advantage. But of course, if he is faking it and using, say, Google translator or any Japanese translating software/application, then it is not acceptable and should be reprimanded by moderators.

cadilac9999 (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:35:24 AM

Please check new thread that he translate to Japanese : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007216

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 07:06:03 AM

I don't see any problem with it as long as he can translate the announcement or white paper of the ICO project correctly or accurately.
Let's be realistic here. In order to translate something like that accurately, you need to have very good knowledge of the language. What is the likelihood that someone who is allegedly speaking Filipino, English and fluent Japan (and is wasting their time on random bounties)?

Because afaik, there are people who are bilinguist and polylinguist who can speak and write multiple languages precisely like a native writer or speaker.
Stating the obvious?

This is their advantage. But of course, if he is faking it and using, say, Google translator or any Japanese translating software/application, then it is not acceptable and should be reprimanded by moderators.
Just take a look at a single translation from them. It should be pretty clear.

Please check new thread that he translate to Japanese : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007216

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:43:06 PM

I don't see any problem with it as long as he can translate the announcement or white paper of the ICO project correctly or accurately.
Let's be realistic here. In order to translate something like that accurately, you need to have very good knowledge of the language. What is the likelihood that someone who is allegedly speaking Filipino, English and fluent Japan (and is wasting their time on random bounties)?

Because afaik, there are people who are bilinguist and polylinguist who can speak and write multiple languages precisely like a native writer or speaker.
Stating the obvious?

This is their advantage. But of course, if he is faking it and using, say, Google translator or any Japanese translating software/application, then it is not acceptable and should be reprimanded by moderators.
Just take a look at a single translation from them. It should be pretty clear.

I got your point. But I think it's really necessary for the situation to have a third party Japanese translator to check their translations. This is just to clarify things because he is also accusing someone of being a fake Japanese in another thread. See here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2000378.msg19925302#msg19925302

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

I see. I think it's necessary to have a third party Japanese translator here just to clarify things because he is also accusing someone of being a fake Japanese in another thread. See this one, for example:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2000378.msg19925302#msg19925302
I disagree and would argue that it depends on each individual case. I would also argue that people should not be translating into X language if their knowledge isn't near-fluent. You can reverse it with a translator tool, and often find easy to notice mistakes that ensure that the user is cheating. Waiting for someone to confirm, and then questioning whether they are credible enough to confirm (i.e. whether the person confirming that a translation is fake is actually fluent in the language) would be highly inefficient and often very slow.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:05:27 AM

@kawasaki5050
This is your post
みなさん、こんにちは、私は新たなんです。あなたと一緒に参加するハッピー
あなたに幸せな私のような人々を助けます  
What do you mean?
I do not understand
u do not know Japanese

Blockchain=ブロックチェーン

Chain block=チェーンブロック

I have read the WGR japanese page registered in the language list.

[ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | チェーンブロック賭け
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15153

The sentence is very bad and I can not understand it at all.
The person who created probably uses machine translation.

I’m Japanese
but I can not understand your translation

He also points out.

Yudai

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:08:58 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 12:22:17 AM by Yudai

@kawasaki5050
This is your post
あなたに幸せな私のような人々を助けます  
What do you mean?
I do not understand
u do not know Japanese

Blockchain=ブロックチェーン

Chain block=チェーンブロック

I’m Japanese

He also points out.

Take a look with this one. This Japanese translator named Kawasaki5050 was proven to use google translator and I found some evidences which are the quotation of other native Japanese. I stated it because cadilac9999 seems so favor with Kawasaki5050's argument because he didn't involved kawasaki5050 in this thread. I'm not saying that they are both connected since I don't have any proof for that. However, none of Japanese in this forum support any of their non supported arguments/accusation which shows that their argument is just a hoax.

Yudai

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:40:31 AM

I just saw someone who reserved for the Japanese translation named @kawasaki5050 uses translation machine for his translation for all of his works. I can't understand his works and it's obvious that he's not using this forum but in bitcoingarden.org instead to post his translation so Japanese people in this forum won't not able to see it. This is unfair for everyone who are working honestly for the bounty program and also for the developers of bounty that pays for his dishonest works.
@kawasaki5050
This is your post
あなたに幸せな私のような人々を助けます  
What do you mean?
I do not understand
u do not know Japanese

Blockchain=ブロックチェーン

Chain block=チェーンブロック

I’m Japanese

He also points out.

Yudai

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:41:02 AM

I still don't know why this thread was used against me to give me a red trust since it's clear that there is no proof that I used google translator. Meanwhile, other fake translator still don't have a negative feedback which clearly translating useless japanese translation for the benefit in bounty. It's clear that Lauda is bias and I don't know how much did kawasaki paid for her to give me a negative feedback.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:48:18 AM

It's clear that Lauda is bias and I don't know how much did kawasaki paid for her to give me a negative feedback.
Quoted for reference and left another negative rating for defamatory lies.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Yudai

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:59:39 AM

It's clear that Lauda is bias and I don't know how much did kawasaki paid for her to give me a negative feedback.
This is unacceptable☹☹

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 06:02:05 AM

This is unacceptable☹☹
Let's quickly summarize:
1) Used automated translation tools.
2) Attempted to bribe me.
3) Made defamatory statements without any proof whatsoever.

"Unacceptable". Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Yudai

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:04:58 AM

This is unacceptable☹☹
Let's quickly summarize:

How can you say that I used automated translation tools?, you don't even have any proof and then you conlude already.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:18:18 AM

This is unacceptable☹☹
Let's quickly summarize:

How can you say that I used automated translation tools?, you don't even have any proof and then you conlude already.

could you link the original ann post that you translated and the post you (claim) to have translated? if we slap that into google translate and it comes out the same as the one you posted, it should be pretty clear if you did or didnt. if you decide to not respond to this ill take it that you're admitting guilt.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Yudai

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:40:40 AM

This is unacceptable☹☹
Let's quickly summarize:

could you link the original ann post that you translated and the post you (claim) to have translated? if we slap that into google translate and it comes out the same as the one you posted, it should be pretty clear if you did or didnt. if you decide to not respond to this ill take it that you're admitting guilt.
You can check my profile to see the topic I created. Unfortunately, the thread that I have translated has been deleted by the moderator since posting translated announcement is prohibited in other langauge/location section.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: