Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:44:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who is your role model?  (Read 2374 times)
NiHaoMike

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:51:49 AM

I have so many it's hard to name just one. Nikola Tesla would definitely be one, in part because several of my friends have said that I would be "the next Nikola Tesla".

If I had to pick one who I know in person, I would have to pick Tiffany Yep. She's one of the few engineers I know who's also a model, and she's really a master at Verilog programming and DSP algorithms.

I use cryptocurrency and solar power to help my best friend Naomi Wu... And I'm proud of it!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul.b

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:11:47 AM

Mayer Amschel Rothschild because he knew how to play the game like nobody else
mariahh

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

My role model is my dad cuz he do all things for me to raise me when i was a kid he gave all of my needs he's a good father, provider to me. He is industrious in he's work because he want me to have a good future by means of my education.

I agree with you my friend.My role model is my dad because he is doing whatever he can to raise me properly and sacrifises some things to achieve this.
severine19

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

Mark Zuckerberg was my role model. Because he started his programming age 12.

After he was completed his education. next he created facebook it was most popular

social network in the world.next he was youngest billionaire in the world.so he was

my role model.
catrinakaisa753

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:40:51 AM

MOTHER TERESA.
She is the best human being.She lived for others.
She changed the whole india and indians.
Soranith

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:43:01 PM

My mom is my role model even though growing up she is so strict. My mom was not born with a silver platter and even though she wasn't able to finish her studies she proved to us that she can raised us with a decent life and send us to school.

earthpocket

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:18:24 PM

Humm... Will Smith.
shams

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:20:48 PM

My Role Model is Imran Khan A Legendary Cricket of Pakistan. He is my role model because after getting retired from cricket he worked for his country his mother died of cancer so he made a Cancer hospital with her mother name and in that hospital 90% of the patient get free treatment and after that he made university for the people of Pakistan there also more than 70% students are from lower class and getting the education for free after that he came to politics to serve his country and at this time he is fighting against corruption to clean his country from corrupt politician so his country get developed that is why he is my role model.

Kulang

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:25:44 PM

My Role Model is Imran Khan A Legendary Cricket of Pakistan. He is my role model because after getting retired from cricket he worked for his country his mother died of cancer so he made a Cancer hospital with her mother name and in that hospital 90% of the patient get free treatment and after that he made university for the people of Pakistan there also more than 70% students are from lower class and getting the education for free after that he came to politics to serve his country and at this time he is fighting against corruption to clean his country from corrupt politician so his country get developed that is why he is my role model.
My role models are my parents. They are always there for me and they do everything that they can in order for us to have a bright future. Even though they have difficulty working, they will endure it and do everything.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
newsilike

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:48:14 PM

Jesus is my role model - he showed all of us to treat your Bro+Her in true Familee love; to be UpRight and positive in the knowing of Eternal Life always present in the NOW not lingering in the past or future
Also, he taught us about not getting lost in the sexual twist or other temptations that will kill you
he healed people with very potent cannabis oil back then already

He gathered thousands and thousands of People in True Prair that has a Pro-Active outcome
Not in the illusion of protest that will always invoke police and military action

Prair opens a door for these government employees to join in.

Blessings

PS: I am not a christian, I was blessed never to be drawn into the religious lie

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
douglas747

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

my role model is Steve jobs. he was adopted in his childhood. jobs and apple co-founder met in high school.jobs was a one of the greatest business man in the world. he was also very polite. and his thinking ability really assume. and his working style really very different. he tries to attract to the people.
talijagat

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:30:51 PM

Who became a role model agnes monica, she is beautiful and talented.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 406

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

my role model is Uzumaki Naruto from the popular Japanese anime series Naruto. It is the story of a young ninja and his journey to become the village leader (Hokage).  When I feel demotivated, I watch Naruto.  When I’m having a bad day, I watch Naruto.  Yes the show is fun and has a great story but there is also room to appreciate his character. He inspires me to work harder and appreciate simple things like having your own sense of identity.

here's why:

1. He never gives up
As he says, “That is my way of the ninja!”  If learning a new ninja technique means he has to practice for endless days and nights, he will do it until he learns it.  As far as it means he gets to be stronger and better prepared to achieve his dream, he will push a mountain with his mind until it moves.

I like hardworking people because they will always get rewarded.  I have dreams in life like everyone else but it will always remain as dreams if I don’t do anything about them.

2. Never judge a book by its cover (Naruto is the perfect example)
He can be stupid, clumsy, the clown of the class and not the coolest but he is a heck of a ninja.  He might not look it but he is just being himself.  He doesn’t try to change is persona or let pride get to him.  I myself would like to surprise people like this.  Because I don’t where the sharpest clothes or throw money around doesn’t mean you should underestimate me.

3. He has endured pain
As a child, no parents, no friends and deemed as the village curse. Naruto was lonely as a child.  As an outcast he clearly had the chance to turn evil but he always endured his pain.  We all go through rough times in life sometimes and we might be tempted to take the easy but wrong option.  I see his lesson as holding on and persevering till something good comes your way.  Always keep your head up.

4. He holds his beliefs close to his heart
Your best friend has turned evil, he is placed under the most wanted list for his crimes, and he doesn’t care about you anymore.  Some people just forget about people like this and move one.  Naruto isn’t just your normal person.  He dedicated his life to bringing back his friend Sasuke and changing him for the better.  He still feels that there is good in him and doesn’t want to give up.  He even offers himself for punishment instead of his friend.  That mentality of holding on to what you believe in so strongly is one to be admired.
You're role model might be an anime character, a fictional character but as for me, my role models are my parents. Just like Naruto, my parents doesn't give up until they provide the things that we need. My parents are not perfect, they have flaws but still, they are the best for me. My parents have endured so much pain just to give us a brighter future. My parents also hold beliefs close to their hearts like education is the key to success that's wy they are working so hard just for us to finish our studies and be successful someday.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
amayahazel123

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

my role model is my father. he came from poor background.

so he knows how to earn money and use. and how to treat to the people.

he said to me more moral values. and he was  best friend of me. i really love him.
enabledogarmy85

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:54:46 PM

Steve Jobs!
BobBct

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:45:04 AM

My role model are my parents without them i'm nothing.

Ziomuro27

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

For me, my answer is simple my role model is my family because they motivate when I struggle problems they give me tips on how I face it. To me my family is precious because if don't have family what I am now so I am really lucky that I have them , they teach me how to be real person.

●●●  SHIPCHAIN: DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN  ●●●   
◄   PRE-SALE OPEN NOW   ●◙●   PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY   ●◙●   WHITEPAPER   ►
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        INSTAGRAM        ●        MEDIUM       ●        LINKEDIN   
eann014

Activity: 560

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:43:37 AM

I don't have any role model in my life, I am just doing my part as a partner and a mother to my son, that is how my life running. I really wanted my son to have a good future and I wanted to be a successful woman. Maybe in the next future I will start investing for us to earn for our future.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
motiar

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:34:13 PM

Richard Branson is my role model because he is a powerfull man.

Hulya

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

What a good question to ponder on who really is my role model? For now, I cannot answer only one person but I guess in my life there are so many people who made an impact in my life. They have influenced me big time especially on how I can be a good steward of whatever I have. One of my role models is my mother, my life coaches and Him.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.