Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCN - Bytecoin Web wallet development B  (Read 633 times)
mohdows (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:46:14 AM

Hello,
I am planning to develop a web based BCN wallet and I don't know if it's worth spending time, money and effort on it or no? Because I can see that BCN is almost dead and this actually because of the leak of support, the none answer questions and also because of the Official wallet that really suck and take days and days just to synchronized and people are facing a lot of issues regarding this.
So what do you think guys?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:20:09 AM

Hello,
I am planning to develop a web based BCN wallet and I don't know if it's worth spending time, money and effort on it or no? Because I can see that BCN is almost dead and this actually because of the leak of support, the none answer questions and also because of the Official wallet that really suck and take days and days just to synchronized and people are facing a lot of issues regarding this.

This forum is about bitcoin development, yo ushould post this in the altcoin section.

In any case, Bytecoin introduced really interesting technology, they started the whole ring signatures stuff.

The big problem of Bytecoin is their massive premine of like 80% of coins. This made the Monero fork to thrive and become the number 1 ring signature coin.
willlmon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:37:25 PM

How to import a private key like bitcoin
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

Hello,

This forum is about bitcoin development, yo ushould post this in the altcoin section.

In any case, Bytecoin introduced really interesting technology, they started the whole ring signatures stuff.

The big problem of Bytecoin is their massive premine of like 80% of coins. This made the Monero fork to thrive and become the number 1 ring signature coin.

I'm quite late to Bytecoin party, but I did not read from anywhere that it is premined 80%, or maybe you meant this coin has been mined 80%? If so, it is not a good coin to be invested by investor, any rich list for BCN?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: