Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129419 times)
Laviathon

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

We just got our hush pool up and running.   Check it out  

http://hush.bcmonster.com

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

My rig can not get successful connections to your pool.
More exactly, stratum connection issues.
Can you help me to fix the stratum issues and connect to your pool, then start mining HUSH, please.
Thank you.

Are you trying to mine HUSH using your GPU mining rig? If so, you should know that HUSH is ASIC-friendly and mining it with your GPUs will only make you lose your money. Instead, mine something else with your GPUs and buy HUSH with it.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

In the discord channel Duke Leto writes that he is already testing a new build HUSH 2.0. So in the near future we may expect a new pump after updating the software on Cryptopia.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Laviathon

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:48:43 AM

My rig can not get successful connections to your pool.
More exactly, stratum connection issues.
Can you help me to fix the stratum issues and connect to your pool, then start mining HUSH, please.
Thank you.

What are you using?  You are the first person to tell me they are having probs.

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
altcoin.wallet

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin
- Innova
- Rapture
- Trezar
- Emergency
- Sobercoin
- Unitus

Our Website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/
Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
for questions to contact:
Email - altcoin.wallet.info@gmail.com
Easteregg69

Activity: 1437

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

In the discord channel Duke Leto writes that he is already testing a new build HUSH 2.0. So in the near future we may expect a new pump after updating the software on Cryptopia.

That coin is eating the floor while you are thumb sucking.

Notice. It is still being traded on tradesatoshi. Perhaps you should head for more non-legit exchanges.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

Notice. It is still being traded on tradesatoshi. Perhaps you should head for more non-legit exchanges.

BTW, TradeSatoshi isn't that bad. You can't just go on and call it a "non-legit exchange". Roll Eyes
Easteregg69

Activity: 1437

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:16:19 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 10:34:15 PM by Easteregg69

BTW, TradeSatoshi isn't that bad. You can't just go on and call it a "non-legit exchange". Roll Eyes

I only got 100 doges stolen on there. Petty theft.

That was in the days when they turned 2fa on and of constantly while the manager was acting like a moron in the chat.

After that i chickened out. Thieves are gonna burn in hell and i don't wanna be anywhere near when that happens.

PS: May you find peace with your maker.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

I only got 100 doges stolen on there. Petty theft.

That was in the days when they turned 2fa on and of constantly while the manager was acting like a moron in the chat.

After that i chickened out. Thieves are gonna burn in hell and i don't wanna be anywhere near when that happens.

PS: May you find peace with your maker.

I wasn't aware that you had such a bad experience with them; I thought you were just shouting at them because they're not "that popular".

From what I've personally experienced, TradeSatoshi is a fine exchange, you may deposit, trade and withdraw; however, holding your funds within the exchange is not something I'd recommend after reading through your experience.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

I wasn't aware that you had such a bad experience with them; I thought you were just shouting at them because they're not "that popular".

From what I've personally experienced, TradeSatoshi is a fine exchange, you may deposit, trade and withdraw; however, holding your funds within the exchange is not something I'd recommend after reading through your experience.

If TradeSatoshi is fine so why it has so low trading volumes? It's enough old exchange. I don't know any coin which grew by TradeSatoshi. It's maybe good for the very beggining of coin trading and no more. Hope Cryptopia will open HUSH market soon

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

If TradeSatoshi is fine so why it has so low trading volumes? It's enough old exchange. I don't know any coin which grew by TradeSatoshi. It's maybe good for the very beggining of coin trading and no more. Hope Cryptopia will open HUSH market soon

Due to the bad user interface, inability to handle huge traffic and bad support; however, none of these make it a scam (similar to Cryptopia IMO). I've been using Cryptopia for ages, they've undoubtedly one of the worst support teams ever, but they're honest and have no intention of scamming. At Cryptopia, if you get any issue with a withdrawal, they take like 2 weeks to fix it, but in the end, they actually do fix it for you!

Anyways, this is getting off-topic. Let's only talk about HUSH here.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

Three questions:
(I asked this question previously)  Is there any collaboration between Hush Team and Komodo Team?

How many active developers currently in the team? is the web site is up to date : https://myhush.org/#team-section

Also what is the road map for hush?

Disclosure: I still own Hush since last year

Thanks
Sam
Scrappy007

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

Hello. I have 3 questions.
1) Hush coin and team are dead now?
2) Why cryptopia problem is not solved?
3) Where new asic resistance algorithm?
Laviathon

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Hello. I have 3 questions.
1) Hush coin and team are dead now?
2) Why cryptopia problem is not solved?
3) Where new asic resistance algorithm?

1) They just released the 2.0 a couple of weeks ago.  So they are working
2) Im not sure what the holdup is.  Im sure they are just waiting on Cryptopia to update and test 2.0
3) The algo is not changing as far as I know. 

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

Is there any collaboration between Hush Team and Komodo Team?

Hush 2.0 is protected with Komodo's delayed proof-of-work (dPoW), which keeps it protected against 51% attacks and double spends.

@jl777c does follow the progress of Hush all the time at Hush's official discord.

Other than this, I'm not aware of any collaboration between Hush and Komodo.

I still own Hush since last year

#MeToo
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

Is there any collaboration between Hush Team and Komodo Team?

Hush 2.0 is protected with Komodo's delayed proof-of-work (dPoW), which keeps it protected against 51% attacks and double spends.

@jl777c does follow the progress of Hush all the time at Hush's official discord.

Other than this, I'm not aware of any collaboration between Hush and Komodo.

I still own Hush since last year

#MeToo

Great
Thanks
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

Wallets on exchanges do not work. Does the win wallet work? I just started syncing.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

Wallets on exchanges do not work. Does the win wallet work? I just started syncing.

Why would not use webwallet? You store private keys by yourself. It's very convinient tool for mining/storing HUSH without need to sync the full-node with blockchain

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Heguli97

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

wallets work, just make sure you have the newest release https://github.com/MyHush/hush-swing-wallet-ui/releases, cryptopia is offline because they are updating too but a very very slow.

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

Please fix the explorer
https://explorer.myhush.org/

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: