Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129414 times)
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:13:59 PM

I don't understand what else the team had to make? Everybody knows it's a project with a little fund and the team is doing good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:38:48 PM

Just found out about HUSH Smiley I see it's minable coin with very small amout of hush in circulation Smiley So I assume it's is somewhat profitable to mine this one, right?
Anyone mining with a gtx 1060 and how much can you mine on 1 card?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:04:07 PM

Just found out about HUSH Smiley I see it's minable coin with very small amout of hush in circulation Smiley So I assume it's is somewhat profitable to mine this one, right?
Anyone mining with a gtx 1060 and how much can you mine on 1 card?
Here you can check the mining profitability: https://whattomine.com/

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:55:58 PM

I would not recommend mine hush with GTX, you should mine ZEN or something else and
then sell and buy Hush, you will get more like this...

I would like to see price to go little down to buy even more Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:58:30 PM

It's a coin with a bright future, in short term it need to be added to another exchange. I just saw that you guys developed the windows wallet, that was a great thing.

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:32:35 PM

It's a coin with a bright future, in short term it need to be added to another exchange. I just saw that you guys developed the windows wallet, that was a great thing.
Hopefully. At the moment I am not quite as confident as I was a few months ago.
The Communication with the community is also equal to zero.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
esteko

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:22:28 PM

++ maybe some news about new exchange  ?
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:39:54 PM

Greetings, friends at Hush!

As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug, and as a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible. We are reaching out directly to the developers and communities of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own wallet).

watchonly-GUI bug: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal. You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777B: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

Quote from: jl777B
"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

Quote from: jl777B
"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

We want to spread awareness and facilitate discussion of this bug to minimize the impact.

Of course - we can always talk about how you can use BarterDEX today to trade Hush via atomic swap directly with your peers, through our beta GUI and without downloading the entire blockchain ; ) That’s how we found the bug, after all.

Stay safe,
Jay
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

i don't know why some teams chose to be silent, even not being scam, even working hard... don't they understand that in this mix of cryptos people are suspecious due to the many scams and need to be kept informed to maintain trust?
simple "we are working hard" will do most times...like a proof of life

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pro_x

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:16:04 PM

i don't know why some teams chose to be silent, even not being scam, even working hard... don't they understand that in this mix of cryptos people are suspecious due to the many scams and need to be kept informed to maintain trust?

they are not the best in marketing but we knew that by now Grin. maibe they are on something and communication might not be important for them atm. we will see sooner or later
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:10 AM

they are not the best in marketing but we knew that by now Grin. maibe they are on something and communication might not be important for them atm. we will see sooner or later
this scam shit will be dead soon,, there is serious shit going on in the dev side .. if i were you avoid this shit to avoid loosing your money..
das.suprnova

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:45:43 PM

this scam shit will be dead soon,, there is serious shit going on in the dev side .. if i were you avoid this shit to avoid loosing your money..

Scam shit it's Vega or Darkmatter or etc. It's the currencies of the one pump. Hash is a much more complicated case. A lot of work and time were invested in it. It's not so hourly meets so it's unlikely the currency will die at least in the near future. Another thing is that now there is not enough of that event (shake-up) for further development.

das.suprnova

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

And how long have developers kept silence?

Be light

Activity: 434

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

May be this is a kind of strategy)))
If look serious, many time I've been waiting for any news. Be positive> something is going on, HUSH price almost newer falls below 1 $. Maybe this is a good sign.
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:32:10 PM

What is going on with Hush guys... All i see is price to go down...

Its long time it was that low. I think dev should start to be active here...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
iskren_cryptodev

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:12 AM

Sad, Hush is missing a total market hype, the problem I see is that is listed only on a small exchange - cryptopia. Listing on additional exchanges is on the roadmap,it  is very unlikely to happen til end of the year (holidays, nobody works hard), so I guess January 2018 is likely if it doesn't happen, I am out because project needs refunding and without price rise they will not be able to do marketing and development and project will die.
Demartini (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

twitter.com/iolardemartini

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:48:34 AM

Hello guys,

As you may have noticed, we have been facing some problems in recent days in relation to the team, but I hereby announce that soon we will make an announcement.

I ask you for a little understanding and patience, Hush is not dead and will not die.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Iolar Demartini Junior
sebaio

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:01:43 AM

Why is david mercer not on hush s website under 'team' ?
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

I think this will help "investors" to understand:

1. Hush was not and ICO, devs where not paid by your money , so you have no rights to request anything from devs.

2. Hush is being done by group of dev-friends. It's not a business project. All you can do is to respect that, and putting unnecessary pressure is just distraction for the team.

3. To sum up - if you come here to invest - no one force you to do so, yo ucant expect anything. Take the risk and wait or go out/dump anytime you preffer. Will take at least a couple of months for Hush to become a usable product, and maybe even 1 year to become popular.

4. What you can be sure it's not a pump and dump coin and not scam, and not simply a copy - paste like many other coins with higher market cap.

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
the.vlado

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

Finally we have green price movement. Come on HUSH you can do it! Smiley
I am hoping that all team issues will be resolved. Looking forward for announcement.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: