Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching to earn 15 K satoshi  (Read 193 times)
Angell (OP)

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:56:38 AM

Hi,

I'm searching a micro job to earn 0.00015000 BTC. So if somebody have a simple task, notify me. Thanks!

Angell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:02:01 PM

if you have a good youtube channel i can give you easy 15k satoshi for a youtube review of my website yannik.biz

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
LinkBiz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 03:47:06 PM

Focus on making lots of reffson trusted sites.

I make around 80k - 100k satoshi daily just from reffs on my top 30 Crypto faucets/ptc/gpt sites.
Keep re-investing to get more refferals. My top earning sites are - Moonbitcoin, Freebitcoin, Bonusbitcoin, AdbtcTop, FaucetPay, FaucetCrypto, Cointiply,  FreeTether, MoonDash and MoreMoney.
Good luck. Smiley
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 07:05:06 PM

I make around 80k - 100k satoshi daily just from reffs on my top 30 Crypto faucets/ptc/gpt sites.
Keep re-investing to get more refferals. My top earning sites are - Moonbitcoin, Freebitcoin, Bonusbitcoin, AdbtcTop, FaucetPay, FaucetCrypto, Cointiply,  FreeTether, MoonDash and MoreMoney.
Good luck. Smiley

I also have the same strategy but find it hard to get quality reffs, as usually they will claim one or two days and leave. So far, the best one for me is FaucetPay. AdbcTop is also paying well but their clicks campaign suck and convert at about 0,50% as traffic is mostly Russian. For the meantime, I am a little bit disappointed with Cointiply which is often considered as the best one.

I have some sites with more than 300 reffs which bring only xxx satos a day, which is pitiful considering the bucks you invested in the campaign.

The main difficulty is to have the good connection between the source site (ie the campaign) and the target site where you will get your reff and more important where they will keep on claiming. You could also have some split testing sending the campaign directly to your own website and check the "quality" of the visitors since having Tier1 traffic with that kind of campaign is really pain in the a...

Meanwhile I know those sites could be a good springboard for more serious income using Tier2 networks.  I would be interested in sharing with you some strategies I experimented.

PM if ever you want.

Regards

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 09:01:06 AM

Keep re-investing to get more refferals. My top earning sites are - Moonbitcoin, Freebitcoin, Bonusbitcoin, AdbtcTop, FaucetPay, FaucetCrypto, Cointiply,  FreeTether, MoonDash and MoreMoney.
Good luck. Smiley

I also have the same strategy but find it hard to get quality reffs, as usually they will claim one or two days and leave. So far, the best one for me is FaucetPay. AdbcTop is also paying well but their clicks campaign suck and convert at about 0,50% as traffic is mostly Russian. For the meantime, I am a little bit disappointed with Cointiply which is often considered as the best one.

I have some sites with more than 300 reffs which bring only xxx satos a day, which is pitiful considering the bucks you invested in the campaign.

The main difficulty is to have the good connection between the source site (ie the campaign) and the target site where you will get your reff and more important where they will keep on claiming. You could also have some split testing sending the campaign directly to your own website and check the "quality" of the visitors since having Tier1 traffic with that kind of campaign is really pain in the a...

Meanwhile I know those sites could be a good springboard for more serious income using Tier2 networks.  I would be interested in sharing with you some strategies I experimented.

PM if ever you want.

Regards

What I am always wondering is how that you can find so many referrals... Which sites do you use to promote (if you are willing to share) ?
I have tried different strategies, but always fail to bring a good amount of referrals.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 05:23:29 PM

Getting tons of refs is actually quite easy, considering most of the GPT sites gives you campaign features.
You can buy 1000 clicks as low as 10000 satos and easily get 10 to 50 refs, depending on many factors like countries, day, time of the day, etc.

If site A brings you 10000 satos, simply invest your income to get more refs on site B. On this one, wait to have your 10000 satos and invest them to gain more refs on site B; repeat day after day. This may look easy as there is an obvious snowball effect, but this is much more complicated than it looks. Your main issue will be the productivity of your refs.

To get it, simply get your daily income and divide it by your number of refs. Some sites give you good productivity, like 30 to 50 for instance (my own figures, may really differ from one user to another one). But other are terrible leaving your productivity below 10. Simply avoid them. Having a campaign from site A targeting site B will give different results and productivity if you run a campaign from site C targeting the same site B.

You need to test as many combinations as you can, using split testing. But after several failures, you should clearly see what is working and what is not working. You should also renew your refs since after a while some of them are done with their claims, cash out and leave the site. Your productivity will give you this signal.

The keys are patience, testing, arbitrage and having a strict accounting of your figures, especially this bloody productivity.

Hope this helps.
Regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: